Avis clients sur Engageware

En savoir plus sur Engageware

Arrêtez d'appeler, de courir après et d'attendre vos prospects et vos clients pour les contacter. Utilisez TimeTrade pour créer des conversations qui génèrent des affaires.

En savoir plus sur Engageware

Easy to get to use for a non-tech savvy beginner, can be used in a website or as a link in an email or social media, easy to block out available meeting times in google calendar and sync.

It's not the most straightforward software to use - setting up the times can be difficult if you don't have all the right factors eg clearing your outlook calendar.

Engageware - Notes

4,0
3,9

Engageware a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 67 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Engageware ?

Alex
Alex
Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

This is THE booking solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs

Commentaires : Since I've started using TimeTrade I've been able to more easily book and have appointments kept with clients. It's very easy for both the user and the client to input information for the calls. Nice to be able to integrate it into websites and social media! Overall, definitely recommend! You can't really beat the price.

After you have it set up, it works seamlessly without you having to do much. You can set many different types and lengths of appointments/calls. It's easy to create and adjust the times you're available for the different appointments/calls. It automatically sends you and the other person emails about the calls AND a reminder email! If you connect it to your calendar, it auto-inputs your meetings so you're never double-booked! Amazing pricing.

It can be a little confusing to set up and the tutorial videos don't always address all your issues.

Senior Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels

Been using the tool for over 5-years. It has made booking meetings so much easier.

Commentaires : The time it saves not having to sending emails back &forth trying to sync calendars when trying to book a meeting. How easy it is to create different booking options.

How easy it is to create different booking options. I created 6 different options to book meetings depending on the type of meeting I would like to schedule. Really like the new feature that will block out 5-minutes after a call so you do not schedule calls back-to-back.

Wish you could change the time zone for a point in time. For example, if I am traveling to a tradeshow in a different state (PST) and I am sending out meeting invites to prospects, I would like the calendar invite to show the time in the time zone I will be in and not the time zone I am currently in (EST).

Réponse de l'équipe de TimeTrade Systems

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the thoughtful review. We are thrilled you're getting such great value from TimeTrade. Also, we'll make sure that this feature request is considered in a future product release.

Sheri
MT (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Absolutely no customer support response in 4 days. Left me hanging

Commentaires : My clients love the simplicity of the program and I like the cost. For 6 years, things have been going good. I never liked that I had to email for help instead of calling, but they always managed to resolve any glitches I experienced. Lately, however, I have been having a lot more serious problems that affect my business and when I reach out for help I get zero replies from them. It's been days and I've heard nothing back from them. MY clients literally can't schedule at available times because they won't show as available. This scheduler is not allowing my clients to schedule with me and they don't seem to care. I don't even know how to get me money back because there's no way to contact them.

I liked the price and simplicity of the program.

There is no phone number for customer support, so when there's a problem you can't talk to anyone. I've had a few problems in the last six years and I had to submit a request for help. They fixed the glitch each time. However, I've been having more serious problems lately and when I submitted a request for help ticket, I got an automated response saying they received my request but I am getting zero response. They've completely left me hanging. It looks like I will be forced to find a new program that actually allows my clients to schedule with me.

Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

TimeTrade- Easy solution to customer interactions

The round robin option has made life very easy for our shared customer experience team. It's also very easy as a manager to see how people's days are being spent and the impact these interactions are having on our customer experience as a whole. Our customers, even those that are less technical, have little trouble understanding this tool and how they can use it to schedule time with our team.

It would be beneficial to get more robust reporting and data that we can match back to tasks in Outlook and SFDC. We are able to export data to get the views and reporting we need but a dashboard view that is easily shared with users of management's choosing would go a long way towards visibility and transparence of the team's activities.

CRM & Web Specialist (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

An excellent scheduling tool for the Higher Ed space

Our office uses TimeTrade to schedule meetings with prospective applicants to our graduate programs, as well as facilitate online interviews with select candidates. TimeTrade is great because it allows our recruiters to select their individual availability and share only those times & dates with applicants. The TimeTrade links are sent out of our CRM in automated emails, making the interview registration process streamlined and seamless.

At this point, we do not have TimeTrade integrated with our CRM, so we're forced to manage the data in two separate systems. This can be challenging for our recruiters, who want to look in one place and be able to see everything.

Adanne
Adanne
Process Analyst (Nigeria)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Timetrade makes my life a whole lot easier.

Commentaires : It primarily saves me time ,which I would normally spend on exchanging emails trying to confirm the best time schedule for a meeting appointment.

Timetrade eliminates the process of calling and exchanging multiple emails before a meeting appointment is booked.It is easy to use and I personally had a fast learning curve when I was first introduced to it. I like how I am able to create multiple booking options ,depending on the type of meeting appointment I will like to schedule.

The user interface why manageably intuitive has an outdated design.I do not think this in anyway affects the experience of the user though ; at least it didn't affect my daily experience.

Managing Director (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good enough but could be better

Commentaires : This allows people to utilize my schedule to book free times and avoids a lot of back and forth emails.

I like that it integrates easily with outlook to add links for meeting scheduling.

I don’t like that it only gives a buffer on the back end of a meeting and not the front end of meetings which could cause a back to back effect on previously scheduled meetings.

Director (A Support Functions Group of Companies) (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement

A good way to manage appointments and make money

Commentaires : More appointments, more business, more money

Easy to use, easy to setup for the most part. Connects nicely with other calendar functionality and lets your clients setup appointments and meeting at a time that works for them as well as sends reminder of meetings.

Repeating some tasks can be a bit time consuming to setup initially specially if there are alot of different types of appointments you need to setup that are not consistent.

Shelle
Shelle
Principal (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

A great scheduling option

Commentaires : Multiple scheduling options, ease of use for clients, good tools to create buttons, send email invites, etc.

There are many online schedulers available, but for a company that offers a variety of services at different times, this is a solid option at a good price.

There is no way for clients to set a meeting on the quarter or half hour unless you have specifically set all of your appointments that day to begin on the quarter or half hour.

Investment Advisor/ Financial Security Advisor (Canada)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

A good simple app to scheudle appointsments

I used timetrade very often at first, it is simple to use, once the initial setup is done, very little is required.

It si not as update as some other apps in auto-scheuling app world. Depending on needs, this one may or may not be appropriate.

Brendan
Financial Advisor (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

The best return on year I have ever made in my life.

Commentaires : Save an estimated hundred hours per year.

This has been a game changer for me as an advisor. I have always battled with scheduling in a day and age where people are so busy and hard to get a hold of. I have turned 100 hours of calling/scheduling per year into e-mail links so people can book what they want when they want it. Phone tag has almost been completely eliminated. You do the math for yourself on what you spend following up with people booking appointments.

There are no complaints - I have some issues from time to time with my Outlook integration but I spend less than an hour per year on updates and getting my IT to help so still the return is ASTRONOMICAL on my money.

Brad
Founder (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

First and Only Online Scheduler for 8 years

Commentaires : Has been the best option for our multi-therapist, multi-room business for years. We got into the enterprise version prior to all the format updates that are currently presented by TimeTrade, so it has remained extremely, competitively priced for us for the amount of flexibility and user control it offers. Any time I have contacted customer service, I have had direct contact with a specific sales and service rep that has always been willing to help fulfill my request. Any time I have had difficulty creating scheduling scenarios, they have adequately educated me on what can and cannot be done within the system based on how it was originally formatted. I have EXTREME flexibility in changing service and therapist and room scenarios as my business has adapted over the years. It is a "rules-based" format, which requires somewhat of a "programmers" approach to its setup, modifications and maintenance. Managing the back-end requires basic programming and workflow concepts, but is extremely consistent. The version I have been using is not for the novice who is unwilling to learn its programming concepts. However, the more you work with it, you will discover the near endless scenarios and adaptations you can create with it. I will never even come close to using even 10% of its full potential. But, at the same time, I can make it as simplified or complex as I want, anytime I want. Downtime has been very minimal. Nearly all problems have been user-created rather than system-created. There is a reason they serve Fortune 500 companies successfully. If you want super-simple, there are many other options out there. If you want a robust, adaptable system for a competitive price, then TimeTrade is at least worth considering; especially if you are serving multiple people in multiple locations.

Cecelia
Senior Housing Counselor (É.-U.)

We logged our time in this system. It was convenient system.

Commentaires : Convenience of using it while not at work, if you forget to do your timecard. You don't have to go into the office.

Time trade is a good system to use to log in your time. If your away from the office you can log onto your home computer or phone to update your time when you are away from the office. I used this system for 3 + year. The system is easy to use and convenient.

I was a task when you forgot to log your time and you tried to do it on your phone or home computer. It was mostly the user not remembering passwords.

Jim
Jim
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

For a recruiting firm it's a godsend for scheduling candidate interviews

Synchronizes with iCal and outlook calendar. Makes it easy to provide job candidate access to my calendar for 30 minute time slot to schedule phone interviews. Also use it with clients to schedule intro meetings, recruiting intake calls, and really for any business meeting setup.

A little quirky to set up your Calendar access and restrict availability for times you do not want people to set up meetings. Disappointing it doesn't synchronize with Outlook for Mac calendar.

Gwenette
academic advisor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Works well for its purpose

Commentaires : I have used TimeTrade at two university jobs now, and it works fine for its purpose. I think it makes more sense to use this in a financial or sales industry. It appears that if you buy a license for your entire company, everyone must use the same parameters. At my current job, we have individual licenses, so I can tailor it to my choices.

It has good documentation on how to set up appointments in the system.

It wasn't automatically intuitive. I had to dig around in the customer service files for the tutorials. Also, that customer service info seems to be at a different site than where you set the appointment parameters, so I was initially confused. I wonder whether that could be streamlined.

Ariana
Corporate Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information

Even better over time

Commentaires : I wanted to set up all of my calendar appointments as video meetings and it was very easy to set up custom meetings/instructions. This is very beneficial when prospecting and the customer is too busy to check their calendar. I send them an email introduction and encourage them to click HERE to schedule a meeting with me. I am surprised on how many meetings I am scheduling from this and am seeing an increase each month. I am pleasantly surprised about the decreasing number of "no-shows" for my meetings. I believe that Time Trade has increased the professional relationship with my prospects. Asking them to book an appointment per my availability, reinforces that my time is valuable. I had a question regarding my account and was contacted very quickly regarding my inquiry. In fact, he used my Time Trade link to check my availability schedule our call! I am impressed with the customer service.

How easy it was to set up Outlook and the custom appointment links.

This is just nit picking but, the admin site could use an aesthetic update. I would like to see more of the page being used without scrolling/adjusting to see all of your activities/appointment details.

Mark
Founder (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Time Trade works well for me

Commentaires : I have been using TimeTrade for 3 years now and it does what I want it to do. Provides quite an of flexibility in offering different schedules and seems to be very easy for my clients and prospects to use as well.

Pretty easy to use and also easy for my clients to use as well.

Doesn't integrate with my Gmail calendar as easily as I would like.

Nancy
President and CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Making It Easy For Clients to Book Me

Commentaires : Very timely responses whenever I've had any issues (which is practically never); great customer support; simple to use for both me and my customers.

My customers like it and find it easy to use, and I get the info I need to organize my schedules.

There have been times I wish it had more features, but truth be told I don't really need them.

Jason
Inside Sales Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Great Scheduling Solution for Customers

Commentaires : We have used TimeTrade for a few years and have had a great experience. Our sales reps rely heavily on this platform for customers to self-schedule appointments.

Todd
Principle (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

TimeTrade for Global meetings

Commentaires : I have used TimeTrade for 3 years and have been very happy with it. I often need to schedule groups of people for multiple meetings in different time zones. The system lets me do this easily and gives me the ability to quickly save them off to my google calendar.

Easy to Use, good value, and constantly being improved.

They made one change that defaulted meetings to repeat. I sent and email to support and they fixed it the next day.

Laura
Coach (R.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Good easy starting point

Commentaires : I liked TimeTrade, it was recommended by my experienced VA for reliability and was good - there are so many new options now which are more flexible, visually more appealing and often less expensive price wise.

I liked it well enough - I switched to a different software when I got a good deal for lifetime membership totalling the monthly cost of this one.

Federal Business Development Specialist, Marketing Strategist, Strategic Advisor. Author. Speaker. (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

All of a sudden, I am locked out

Set up was pretty easy. Customer support sucks. Now I need to add 48 more characters. The sis pretty stupid.

User name and password do not exist so I cannot log in, cannot contact support, cannot do anything. This is a weekend and Monday is holiday so I am shut out until at least Tuesday Not good. Looking for another provider.

Brandon
Client Success Manager (É.-U.)

We use this to help coordinate conversations with our clients. Great tool to grant access to a calen

This is easy to use and everyone in the company can benefit from the simplification of coordinating meetings and conference calls

Meredith
Owner (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

TimeTrade saves me so much time when scheduling and rescheduling meeting with my brides

Commentaires : A huge time savings and ability to make my two person company look a but more technologically advanced.

I love how all my meetings flow to my iCal calendar, allows buffer times in between my meetings and also has a very easy to use admin module. Overall TimeTrade saves me at least 4 - 8 back and forth emails with my brides.

I wish there was a way to run a quick report of my upcoming meetings and print it out, that is the only con i have found so far.

Lauren
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Freed up so much time for my client service managers!

Commentaires : Time Trade freed up so much time for my team by allowing clients to schedule their own appointments, eliminating all the back and forth in that process. The real time feedback clients get when changes are made to my calendar makes it so efficient. Clients have provided great feedback - they love it! The only con is the fact that the update only happens when my Outlook calendar is active. I often close out my email for web meetings with clients and would sometimes find problems with double booking because the calendar was not being updated real time during that process. The pros far outweigh the cons though. I have not done much with integrations and advanced capabilities so I cannot provide feedback from that perspective.