15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Waystar

Waystar fournit une technologie cloud de nouvelle génération qui simplifie et unifie le cycle des revenus pour le secteur des soins de santé.

En savoir plus sur Waystar

Has integrations with almost every possible insurance company in the States. Easy to make edits and track payments.

There is no negative review about this software. I do not hear any negative review from my coworkers either.

Waystar - Notes

Waystar a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 199 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Waystar ?

Cyrena
Cyrena
Medical Insurance Coordinator Jackson Revenue Management (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.

Commentaires : Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.

Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.

Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.

Jeanne
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Functional, easy-to-use software

Commentaires : Consistent product with results. New features added regularly

Integrates with eClinicalworks EMR. Claim information drops immediately into our EMR

New features and functions that are added require additional fees.

VP (É.-U.)

Fake Integration and Cheat on Bills

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

None. I dont like it. They cheated on advertising.

Our company opted for this service because it was advertised as a partner with another clinical software we use, promising smooth integration for billing purposes. However, the reality has been quite the opposite. The integration has never functioned properly, and the Waystar team has consistently avoided taking responsibility. Adding to the frustration, despite using their software for less than two months at a monthly cost of under $1000, we were astounded to find an additional charge of $15,000 on our bill. Do more testS before you decide to move to their software.

Santin
Billing Director (É.-U.)

Easy to Use

Commentaires : I like using all the apps within ESolutions. I really like the MAVEN software for submitting ADRs and appeals.

I really like the ease of use between all the apps in Esolutions. The eligibility checks for monthly is a great feature to have.

Sometimes the eligibility takes a long period of time.

altrina
reimbursement manager (É.-U.)

Waystar/Zirmed

what I like most about waystar/zirmed is the ability to perform most of the functions I need with one program, I can verify most of the insurances we use including medicare and getting same/similar information from medicare. i love the rejected claims dashboard and how I can sort to be able to notice trends. they show the claim rejected by waystar/zirmed and claims rejected by the payer. patient payments are easy to use to make payments and have the ability to email a receipt immediately for a payment you took. but what I like most about the patient payments is the ability to set up an autopay this can be done with ca credit card or through a bank account. there are so many great functions with this I cannot possibly write them all down. a new function that was added when they switched from Zirmed to Waystar was the homepage. it allows you to set a homepage so now when log in it takes me the remit tab where I can see payments. we use waystar as our clearinghouse and submit and receive claims, remits electronically and can autopost payments from waystar to our billing software which cuts down on time if we would have to manually post.

I would like to them to add a way to have an open-ended autopay. if we have a patient on oxgyen and it rents forever we still have to put in a total amount so at some point it will stop.

Sandi
Data Processing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

User Friendly with Great Support

Commentaires : The ease in which we can billing our claims saves so much time, if a claim goes through the scrubber and has an error the user can fix it immediately. Receiving the daily reports such as a Projected Payment Report, AR Rejection Report, ASAP-UB04 Crossover Reports and many others notify the user daily of the status of the claims moving through the billing cycle.

This software offers a number of different services. My company uses 10 services to manage all of our Medicare/Medicaid and Commercial Billing as well as supplemental insurances. It is very easy to use, it offers a number of different reports that the user can decide what they want to receive daily in the email inbox. It also has some of the best support I have had the experience to work with, they are very respondent to questions and issues are resolved very timely.

The Maven service allows the user to manage their Post Pay Reviews, RAC's ADR's CERT reviews, etc. I have problems flipping claims to the Appeals Manager within the Maven service, but it is probably because I don't use it enough to remember how to do that operation. But the pros out weight the cons with this service as the ease of electronically submitting the different reviews is very time saving and all your records are saved in one place within system.

Angela
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Waystar works

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : very happy with this program - I am not the daily user of it, but our coder and biller likes it.

is an accurate program that integrates with our very difficult operating system, allowing easy claims processing, monitoring and corrections or resubmissions as needed

Overall we are very pleased with Waystar - it is cost effective and works well with our billing program Allscripts, the only negative per say is that not all payors are included so a second system for insurance verification is needed at times or for claims submissions.

Renee
Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Waystar is the Way to Go

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Keep up the good work. Looking forward to a good future together

Good tracking of claims and errors in those claims to fix. Easy to navigate the site and pages.

Can't think of anything I like Least, everything runs smoothly.

AB's WAYSTAR REVIEW

The function I like the most how easy and user friendly it is to submit a claim, verify the information is correct and it has been accepted, reviewed and submitted to the payer.

With my experience using Waystar, I really can not think of any aspect that I do not like or that needs to be better.

Thierry
Thierry
Business Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Zirmed provides excellent revenue cycle management, it is easy to use and responsive

For my company, this product offers revenue cycle management and auto insurance verification. Contracting with Zirmed has allowed the organization to speed up their verification process and provide visits to patients faster.

As with every service, the software is not infallible. Quite unfortunately so, since it is an accurate product. Where it fails is with insurances that are not verified or for those that do not reach the clearing house, the insurance processor has to revert to a manual process to verify eligibility.

Miriam
Medicare Billing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Third Company I've Brought Esolutions with Me!

Commentaires : My experience has overall been amazing. This is the third company I have "brought" eSolutions with me. My representative is beyond amazing and goes to the ends of the earth to make sure that the customer is satisfied. For sure that has kept me coming back every time I have moved to another corporate billing office. (Hopefully, I am here for a long time now.)
The software is manageable and able to learn rather quickly. Again, customer support and technical support are always available. I also feel like the eSolutions people work as a team - particularly between technical support and customer service.

Broad scope of services, ease of use, fantastic customer support, fantastic technical support. Especially love the "live chat" option. The abilty to quickly and accurately correct claims that have been returned to provider (making corrections through Medicare Ace.). Love the Roster Billing. Love the ease to "create a claim" when needed. Also that there are prompts and scrubs when checking and fixing a returned claim. The ability to track ADRs is fantastic.

When there is an internet/technical problem with eSoutions or one of the intermediaries, eSolutions does not place a warning at the opening screen which would be extremely helpful. (Zirmed does doe this.) Because then time is spent trying to ascertain whether this is a corporate IT problem or a general internet/provider problem.

Joe
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A sad case of an incompetent company buying and ruining a great piece of software

Commentaires : Fantastic software - absolutely incompetent service.

We've used Zirmed for quite a few years. The product itself is great! Intuitive, effective, everything. We prefer to every other clearinghouse we've tried.

Waystar purchased Zirmed a couple years ago. Now, the service is amount the worst I've ever heard of. Currently, about 65% of my bill goes toward a feature that I don't believe we're using. I've been through months and months of emails, calls and service tickets trying to get an answer to the very simple question, "What am I paying for?". The only confident answers I've gotten have been inaccurate, but most simply don't know. They refer me to other departments. The best part is that they also caution us not to turn off the feature, because if it is serving a purpose (which no one can confirm/deny), then we may not be able to restore it after it is turned off. It is an awful shame that this ridiculous company bought and ruined our favorite clearinghouse. We are currently looking for a product (all of which we prefer less than the zirmed product) that is being offered by a minimally operative company. The transition is very challenging - please, if you're looking for a clearinghouse, DO NOT allow yourself to become dependent on these clowns. Its where we are now and its a bad spot to be in.

Gina
Billing and Accounts Receivable Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Waystar Customer Service / Value for the money

You have the ability to correct claims that reject by the insurance company. Waystar also provides "scrubbing" for the electronic claims and sends back "Waystar level rejections" so that edits can be made before claims transmit to the payer source. The layout is very user-friendly and straightforward.

Customer service is very poor. There is a failure to fix problems in a timely manner. Each customer service team (claims solution, remit solution, patient statements, credit cards, client billing, etc.) clearly lacks the initiative to set a higher standard of customer service which allows critical issues and problems to go unresolved for unreasonable lengths of time.

Carmen
Administrative Services Manager (É.-U.)

Software Review

Commentaires : We have used other platforms in the past; we made the switch to eSolutions and since then we have not entertained the possibility of any other platform. We appreciate our account and customer service representatives for providing the support we need, when we need it!

The interface is functional and easy to use; real-time responses and updates readily available within several of the modules within the Enterprise Package.

A fluid flow of information from one module to another seems to be lacking; for example ClaimRemedi/Polaris doesn't integrate with File Transfer Service. These two modules should be merged. Claims should be submitted from one module for any payer and remittances should be accessible in one module as well.

Altrina
Director of Reimbursement (É.-U.)

Waystar

I love the dashboard, and rejected claim dashboard. I can make corrects and resubmit claims directly through waystar. it shows all the history. we can verify most insurances including medicare on waystar.

it take to long to receive the same/similar information back from medciare. other programs that I have used in the past the information comes back instantly. I don't think I have ever been able to get he information in under 5 minutes on waystar. also there has been many time the same/similar function was not working. I also wish there was a way to get the payments run in waystart to post automatically into our system and we need more auto options.

Jamie
A/R (É.-U.)

Horrible Customer Service

2,0 il y a 9 mois

The product is easy to use as long as nothing goes wrong.

They seem to have system issues every other day and they are in no rush to help you. They really don't seem to care that there are timely filing restraints on hospices to submit claims.

Kathy
Finance Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

I have had great support from credentialing to claim submission.

Commentaires : Clean claim submissions. The transitions to 5010 and ICD10 went very smooth.

The ease of uploading claims and downloading ERA's. The ability to drill into claim rejections to find out where in the process the claim was denied and why.

Trying to determine if I'm choosing the correct payer from the drop down list. It would help to have a claims address attached to help reduce questions. Payer list sorting is a bit slow. It would help to be able to choose the beginning name letter to go to a group more quickly.

Annie
Collection Specialist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

waystar review

Commentaires : The benefit for using the software is that it is very informative and very easy to read and use.

The software is easy to maneuver through. I can easily find results for claims that have been submitted. Such as received date and time.

I have no dislike about the software. When there are issues with the software we are immediately notified. When payors cancel service with the software we are immediately notified.

Amanda
Billing specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

I have always had outstanding customer support and the ease of use is very helpful.

Commentaires : It has made the ease of electronic billing very simple and helpful. We went from paper billing and this software could not be anymore user friendly.

It is extremely easy to navigate and the statistical information is important to us as a practice. We report to a board that requests this information monthly and it is as simple as pulling up Navicure.

Sometimes the insurance denials are hard to decipher what is actually wrong with the claim and i usually have to call in.

Marci
owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Easy to use, great customer support

Commentaires : We have used Zirmed/Waystar for several years. It has improved our claims payment time and decreased denials.

We use Waystar to submit professional claims. Customer support has always been very good and the site is easy to use. Help features are also of great value when we hire new staff or need to find answers to questions.

I do not have any complaints or suggests for improving the software. It meets our needs completely.

Psychologist/Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Do Not Choose

Commentaires : God-forbid If you have a problem, they will not help you.

seamless with my EHR. They advertise that they have multiple features. But you have to pay additionally for some of them.

customer relations; their internal processes are slow, cumbersome, and envirocentric. If a mistake is made on their part, they will deny it and take no responsibility for it.

Tracie
Billing Supervisor (É.-U.)

Billing review

Commentaires : satisfactory

The ease of pulling remittance files and seeing all claim rejections. Very easy to fix. Cases are easily set up and support personnel are very helpful

I really do not have anything that I dislike about the software

Jessica
Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Waystar is one of the best in the industry

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been decent. The only thing we dislike is the pricing continuing to go up, which may in the future effect if we continue to use Waystar.

Easy to use, quick to get remits back, and submitted to proper insurance channels.

Nothing at this time to report. Software is easy to use and I've had no issues.

Jennifer
Business Administrator (É.-U.)

The reason we choose Waystar

Easy to use. When you need to search for a claim its easy to find. Payments are also easy to find.

It is sometimes not easy to find answers to questions when you need to fix a claim.

Kimberley
PATIENT ACCOUNT REP (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

great product for claim management

Commentaires : It is a great product and i really enjoy using it.

my abilities to work claims as they come in, before thing get out of hand. I can catch the claims as they deny and get them corrected.

there are a few times when things just don't seem to work correctly, but that would be the only time.