15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Gym Assistant

En savoir plus sur Gym Assistant

Solution pour club de remise en forme, de gymnastique et de club de santé avec le suivi des dossiers, les options multiples de plan de paiement, la facturation, l'EFT, le point de vente. Version d'essai gratuite.

En savoir plus sur Gym Assistant

The ProShop integration is great. Charging to their account instead of having to require payment immediately has definitely increased sales.

I don't like that when my computer resets or updates, often times the software doesn't reopen doorkeeper as its supposed to and my door system fails to open for customers who have keys.

Gym Assistant - Notes

Gym Assistant a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 184 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gym Assistant ?

Jim
Jim

Great gym software

Commentaires : It's been great, I've been using it now for 5+ years and it's been great.

The most pronounced feature this software has is it's ease of use and flexibility.

Honestly, there really isn't any cons to this software. It has all of the functions you would need to operate and keep track of member profiles. Not to mention they are growing and adding things all the time. If I had to list on thing, it would be that there isn't an online member portal, but I'm told it's on its way.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant software. Yes, Gym Assistant is specifically designed to be easy use and efficiently operate your gym business. And Yes, our new Online Member Portal will be out for general release within only weeks from now. You are already on our notification list once the date is confirmed, stay tuned! We appreciate your business - thank you! - Gym Assistant

Tyler
Gym Owner (É.-U.)

Total Gym Software

Commentaires : Overall we are thrilled with this software and what it does for our gym. It saves me so much time on billing and collections as well as helps me retain members. I have cut our losses due to non-payment to 1/4 of what it used to be by the integrated billing alone. Pro shop allows me to keep inventory and see sales of products daily. I can see our monthly signups and collections as well as revenue projections. Id recommend this software for anyone looking to open a gym or looking to get away from all the monthly fees some software charge to use and give yourself all the control.

I like that this software gives you everything in one package! The best features are as follows: Checkin/Door Monitoring system, Easy member signup, Billing Integration, Pro Shop and Dailey Sales, All the documents it allows you to print with ease, e-signature capability, the texting and email functions. This software saves me time in the billing process and allows me to easily reach more past due members and retain them. Also there are no monthly fees you buy the product and its yours.

Some of the Contracts we use are not easily transferred to the documents files used. This doesn't allow us to use some of the prefilled-out things that could help make us more paperless.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your terrific feedback about Gym Assistant. It is great to hear that our integrated Billing solution efficiently helps you capture more revenue and minimize losses. We appreciate your business for over a decade and beyond - thank you! - Gym Assistant

julie

My thoughts regarding Gym Assistant

Commentaires : Overall, I find its something I dread when I need to call them. I have to wait to get an appointment. I'm only allowed a certain amount of time on the phone with them, so I feel very rushed. I've have spent countless hours and several appointments trying to get to my answers on questions.

I'm trying very hard to find what I like most. I inherited the system at time of purchase, it wouldn't have been my first choice. The tech staff is helpful when I get them on the phone.

I dislike that there is no help on the east coast. My gym is in NC, I have to wait until noon or after to try and get someone on the phone. I wasn't given a walk through of how to use the software, so I kind of wing it. When I do need help, it takes a couple days for someone to send me a link to book an appointment. I have to plan ahead for emergencies. For the amount of money I pay once a year for the tech support, I don't feel like its worth it. It would be nice to have lil how-to videos under the support tab, so I could fix the simple things by myself.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your feedback! Sorry our Team has not been able to satisfy you over the past year since you took ownership of this Gym Assistant software license. If you need to leave us, we understand. Keep in mind Gym Assistant software allows you to export your member data anytime, we do not charge fees to obtain your data file unlike many competitive software vendors. Our Support Team is also glad to offer easy instructions how to export the data anytime - no appointment is required either to do this. - Gym Assistant

James

Gym Assistant Review

Commentaires : My overall experience with Gym Assistant is positive. While I have no other gym software to compare it to, I've not felt the need to switch.

It's fairly easy to use. I can teach employees the basics in a small amount of time. The ProShop integration is great! Charging to their account instead of having to require payment immediately has definitely increased sales.

Unless I've missed instructions on how to do so, I have to process the payments daily. An option to automate it would be nice. I also have a lot of issues with the member picture. It's possible it's just my computer, but half the time I go to take the picture the software will crash. Instead of having the new member wait the 5 minutes it takes for it to boot back up, I just go without their picture.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business and support. Our Technical Support team will reach out soon to offer assistance with your billing and images. -Gym Assistant

Garret
Owner (Canada)

Fitness Focus - Long Time Gym Asst. User

Commentaires : All the main features of the Gym Assistant satisfy all of our needs to operate day to day. Its very simplistic. Have recommended it to other studio owners.

-Not complicated to use, easy set up -Customer Service is prompt and friendly. 18 years as a customer, there has only been one instance where a problem could not be resolved. -COVID 19 adaptations were helpful

-Occasional glitches, nothing that affects the usability of the software -Easier reporting for upcoming expiring credit card info -Additional feature like visit-milestones would be helpful

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your valuable feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use. Our development Team has been busy this year with improvements related to COVID-19 including the available eSignatures and Occupancy Monitor plus Online New Member Sign-ups for general release in November 2020. We appreciate your business for nearly 2 decades - thank you! - Gym Assistant

jake
operations manager (É.-U.)

G.A. Review

Commentaires : Great overall experience with Gym Assistant, its a great software and there is always great customer service when needed. It has all the features and buttons we need to operate our gym and keep our member base growing.

This software is easy to use, and it's easy to get new employees trained on. It has good features such as - notes, alerts, sms/txt messaging, reports, utilities, revenue projection, and much more.

in the new upgrade the "record a payment OR pay balance" option is unnecessary and if you select the pay balance option it is not shown under the "last paid amount" section. Would love to see some development in a gym assistant APP. was told that this was already in the works. our business would definitely take advantage of a user app where members could check their due date, membership status, and check in history

Manager (É.-U.)

Simple Solid Membership Software

Commentaires : After 16 years of using, I still love this program and the support staff. Switched to a different CRM for a short time and gladly returned with their introduction of online registration capability!

Ease of use. Not so many features that it complicates the use of the system. Great for small fitness centers who do not want to pay for extra features that we do not use. Continuous improvements to make navigation easier.

Reporting features are somewhat limited. Option for automating email communication (such as onboarding or low use) would be nice.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software simple and easy to use. We appreciate your business over these past 15+ years. And thank you for coming back to us too! - Gym Assistant

Ease of Use and Functionality

Gym Assistant is extremely easy to use with as basic a system for a small gym or the ability to be a fully functional check in and billing system

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. I definitely don't use a large percentage of its capability and hope to start using more as the need presents itself. It absolutely has the ability to be used in a large facility and I hope to one day grow and be that facility.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad our Gym Assistant software so easily serves your business needs. We look forward to continue to serve your growth and development. Thank you - Gym Assistant

Dan

24/7 Health Club

Commentaires : Product is great and the Customer service is top notch which is just as important when dealing with any issues

Honestly the best part of the software is its ease of use and the ability to train in new employees on it in one shift.

Don't have any dislikes (been using for 10+years)

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use plus train new employees and backed by "top notch" technical Support. We appreciate your business for the past decade and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Keith

Gym owner

Commentaires : Been Great, hardly any issues at all. Ordering more tags was simple when I ran out. The option to customize them really just gives a step up.

Simple program that runs the access to the gym for my members and keeps track of everything from payments to personal info

Initially finding reports was a little tricky but once you find them its pretty simple

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to read that our software helps you manage your fitness business well. We look forward to continue to support you. -Gym Assistant

Joe
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Opinions matter but constructive critisism is the nuts and bolts of a machine!

Commentaires : An organized filing system for our staff with all of our members, past and present is very helpful. It really helps our CPA and has even come in handy when applying for loans. I really wish we had someone locally that could spend some time with me so that I could get full benefit of the product as I feel I'm only utilizing a small fraction of its function.

I've never had any other software, so it's hard for me to compare to others. For all of the years that we've used the software, I'm still learning everyday. It's really helpful when someone walks you thru the process step by step. I'm a hands on type learner.

I would like video demonstrations of how to use the product better. I'm not computer literate, so reading a booklet is like starting a Greek language from scratch. As I said, I'm more of a hands on learner. I understand a fee should be involved for assistance and for technical difficulties the $350.00 annual fee is reasonable, but I feel some leeway should be given for loyal customers who have been with the company for years and have given many referrals for the product? A simple fix shouldn't warrant a $350.00 charge? IMO

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad Gym Assistant software has been able to help you operating your fitness center over the past decade. We agree, we need to offer some video help content, coming in 2021! Our single support ticket cost is $85 or maximum $310 for a full year. You can find our transparent Support policies listed here on our Website https://www.gymassistant.com/gym-assistant-support-policies/ We appreciate your business, thank you - Gym Assistant

Beth
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Gym Assistant meets all my needs

Commentaires : Overall the Gym Assistant system works great and customer service is very responsive. I should learn more about the new features. I am sure that I do not take advantage of all it has to offer.

The card swipe system manages the people who can get into the facility. It works great! Since purchasing Gym Assistant, I do not need to come back to the gym to lock up. As an add benefit, I know who has "checked in". If there were lights left on or a "mess" on the floor, I can get ahold of the members that were in the gym during that time. Our members also appreciate knowing that people who come into the gym are recorded members.

I have had the system for many years, but setting up the door swipe system was not easy. I needed to be an electrician in to help with the wiring.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad that you find our software "works great" and technical Support is "very responsive". We appreciate your business for over a decade and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Gerry
Centre Manager (Irlande)

Gym Assistant .ease of use

Commentaires : Great product, does what its says it will do. Continually updated and a perfect fit

The software is very user friendly. We run a busy Community Gym and the functionality and ease of use of the system makes it a perfect fit for our operation. Obviously due to COVID-19 we had to close our facility but the GA Team's response, made its easier on re-opening. The software change to allow us to update our membership records globally to cater for the closure of 105 days and extend our memberships to correspond was extremely helpful. From the very beginning ( over 10 years a Customer) we have found the Customer support extremely proactive. As we are in Ireland and use € euro rather than $ Dollar, the team changed the currency for us to make it appropriate for our market. Overall we are extremely delighted with Gym Assistant.

Nothing really except the various descriptions such as delinquent, terminated etc...which would not be usual terms in our market.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are pleased to hear our software and technical Support Team has been able to keep you satisfied over these many years (over a Decade!). We appreciate your business, thank you - Gym Assistant

Terra
Owner (Canada)

Horrible Customer Service

Commentaires : Very disappointed with the customer service. We could have gone with any system, and we chose the little guy with a great system... now we're wishing we chose otherwise.

The system is easy to use and has good functionalities.

Better personal training tracking system is needed. Secondly -- We opened a second location and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself sold us on the fact that we could link the 2 locations together. Just shy of 1 year later, the 2 gyms were linked, and we have had nothing but problems. We have called and emailed with no reply back. On numerous occasions we have called and emailed them and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] said that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would need to answer that question... and sometimes weeks would go by with no response. Sometimes 2 and 3 follow ups would be required before we received a response. To date our 2 gyms aren't linked properly (since January 2019). Truly disappointed!

il y a 4 ans

We apologize we have not serviced your account successfully. Our technical Support team will reach out again today to continue to work on resolving your technical issues. Our whole team understands and we are sincerely sorry for your disappointment. - Gym Assistant

TJ
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Gym Assistant Use

Commentaires : Overall we have had a good experience with Gym assistant and been using the software for 9 plus years. They are easy to work with and during Covid-19 came out with a mass bulk freeze option to hold all gym accounts while we closed.

We use the software daily for our 24/7 gym that we run out of our office. It is easy to use and we are able to train new employees on it quickly. The features it provides allow for fixing mistakes if made by displaying the actions of the users on the accounts.

When entering in new payments for past due members if you are not careful it will not automatically put the due date a month (example) from the payment but from the last due date which would make them due sooner if not caught. It is easy to admin the due date if this happens.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your valuable feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use as well as train new staff to use. We are also glad to hear our Bulk Freeze/Unfreeze functionality that our Development Team built for our customer base during this COVID-19 period was valuable. We appreciate your business these many years - thank you! - Gym Assistant

Kim
Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Gym Assistant needs some small upgrades

Commentaires : Overall, it is a good programs. With a few minor changes the program would be even more user friendly.

It is very easy to use and train new people to use.

- When sending a letter out in an email to the members, you can only send in notebook. This needs to be updated so that Microsoft word can be used to send emails. I don't know anyone that uses notebook anymore. And you cannot convert a word document to Notebook. -When printing mailing labels, you can't sort by city. This takes more time when sending out letters and having to resort 1,000s for letters by zip codes.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for overall positive feedback about using Gym Assistant software. Our Sales team will follow-up with you about options to upgrade your software version which will improve your overall functionality considerably. We appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

Raymond
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great value for the investment.

Commentaires : Running a gym and being profitable means managing costs very carefully. I am so happy to have a product that is not subscription-based. When I purchased the gym the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the company help me get this product running in 2 hours and there was disruption of service during the transition.

The quality and stability of the software. I have used the product for over 10 years and software defects are non-existent. This critical since I have very minimal staffing how for a 7 day operational environment. Adaptability to meet your business model is very intuitive and easy to tailor.

I do have some challenges with punch plan memberships. Operationally there are some limitations that could be improved. There are some reporting challenges as well.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software reliable and easy to use. We appreciate your business for over a decade - thank you! - Gym Assistant

Jenny
Assistant Director (É.-U.)

Good Membership Program

Commentaires : We use Gym Assistant to keep track of our membership at the Fitness Center, what type of membership as well as linking them to certain members. We do use the check in feature as well as the camera. Overall I like this membership program and it is fairly easy to implement and very user friendly.

Easy to put in new members, as well as keep membership up to date. File transfer worked smoothly on initial set up. The program works within our network of 3 computers. We like the photo option and checking in with the scanner.

Can't look at a specific date to find certain data, for example how many total members. There are a few features that don't link all members of one family, ex. when terminating memberships, we have to do each member separately.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your valuable feedback for Gym Assistant. Glad to hear you like our software and we appreciate your business. - Gym Assistant

MELISSA

AMAZING PRODUCT

Commentaires : Benefits using gym assistant controls what members are coming in and out and how many members per day so we can get an average on when people most likely are working out each day. We also have insurance reimbursement programs that we offer our members and having gym assistant helps us achieve the number of check ins for each client utilizing this process. Thank you Gym Assistant

This product has been amazing to use for out start up business, We have not had any issues at all using the product and when needed; the customer support is top notch outstanding. They call you back within 30 minutes so you never have to worry about things not working properly or just general questions.

there is nothing here to report. Everything works GREAT!!!!

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your enthusiastic feedback for Gym Assistant software. We are glad you are a satisfied user for your business. - Gym Assistant

Gym assistant review

Commentaires : First 2 years were good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend using them in the future though.

While you’re under the paid customer support things are good. Questions get answered and software issues get fixed.

Once it runs out you get treated horribly. They don’t call back or fix issues with their software. Not what I’d expect after paying over 6k for their software.

il y a 5 ans

We are glad to receive your feedback and so sorry you feel this way about us. We obviously did not take care of you somehow, and we sincerely apologize. Our Support team will reach out to you directly to see if we are able to help improve your experience using Gym Assistant moving forward. - Gym Assistant

Roberta

Total Package!

Commentaires : Fantastic! If you should need tech support there is a wonderful lady who is patient, kind and funny. She will not make you feel like a dummy.

I am a dingbat when it comes to computers but the set up was pretty easy. Gym Assstant allows you to customize everything ie; member fields, plans, financial reports, member communication and employee access.

Really, No difficulties except for my own.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your overall positive feedback about Gym Assistant software. We design our software to be easy to use and help you manage your business more efficiently. Glad to hear you enjoy your technical Support experience with us too! We appreciate your business - Gym Assistant

Whitney

Gym Assistant

Commentaires : Gym Assistant has been absolutely wonderful overall. I love the company and would recommend it to anyone.

I love the ease of use and accessibility to support.

The display looks slightly outdated, but the functionality makes up for it.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant software. We are glad you are a satisfied user deploying our full functionality including Access Control, Billing and Check-in. Please don't hesitate to contact our technical Support team for any assistance along the way. We appreciate your business, thank you - Gym Assistant

Cody
Owner Operator (É.-U.)

Efficient and affordable Gym Software

Commentaires : Overall I am very satisfied with Gym Assistant and it has played a critical role in the success of my business.

I like the simplicity of this software most. It is very straightforward and easy to find important data. The software tracks my most important factors such as revenue, membership renewals, and member records.

I feel that the connectivity with other apps or software may be limited, but the capabilities are sufficient for my business's current needs.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad that you are "very satisfied" with our simple and easy to use software. We appreciate your business over these several years and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Deborah
Co-CEO (É.-U.)

Why I Love Gym Assistant

Commentaires : We opened Path to Peace Wellness Center in 2014, and began using Gym Assistant at that time. I don't know how we would have managed without it! We have to pull reports for grants and other reports and this system is great to get what we need. I highly recommend Gym Assistant!

The ease of use. It is very user friendly. Our organization has to do reports for yearly audits, we can easily pull the reports we need.

Integration was somewhat difficult, but the tech support was great.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. It is great to hear you find our software easy to use backed by "great" tech support. We appreciate your business over these past many years and beyond - thank you! - Gym Assistant

Amanda
MANAGER (É.-U.)

newbie

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Syrenia and Suzette and Steve have all been great!

The team that handles questions are amazing! The ease of use of the software allows for quick training.

There is not a feature to handle the acceptance of insurance payments as a group

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software software easy to use and backed by "great" staff. We appreciate your business over the past couple years and beyond! - Gym Assistant