Avis clients sur CoConstruct

En savoir plus sur CoConstruct

Logiciel web de gestion de bâtiments résidentiels conçu pour gérer les calendriers de projets, modifier les commandes, les sélections, fournir des devis, etc.

En savoir plus sur CoConstruct

If you are like me and about to embark on the days long search for a project management system, and have somewhat of a budget, stop right here, CoConstruct is it.

CoConstruct - Notes

CoConstruct a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 855 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CoConstruct ?

Tina
Tina
CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

So interactive and customizable yet amazingly affordable!

Commentaires : We are a home builder and we use this platform as our foundation with every client. We track the progress of construction from start to end along with all building documents, forms, pricing, quoting, plans, and more. We could not function the way we do without this software.

I love that there are already existing premade templates but that I can easily customize them. I love that I can engage with both my clients and vendors in this platform. It's a place that holds all of the information for each project in one place from contracts, to plans, to change orders, invoices, pdf's, and more.

There is so much in the program it can seem a little overwhelming at first, but once you get in there and realize how effective this can make you, your team, and your company, it is worth exploring and ensuring you use every aspect of the platform.

Leon
Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

CoConstruct makes it clean!

Commentaires : So amazing, so happy, honestly love working in this system and meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] every couple of weeks! I will be telling everyone in the industry to use your software!

I spent a couple of months trying out a multitude of project management software, hoping to find the best for the cheapest. Of course that is never the case ;). CoConstruct was immediately the one that stood out. It had most of the features of the high end systems, and way more than the more 'tech industry' focused packages. In the end, even though it was a big step up in the price I was willing to pay, I am SO glad I chose CoConstruct! They are an amazing company with amazing support and have held my hand through the whole setup process (which takes time for sure, but worth every second as it makes everything SOOO much quicker and cleaner once you have it setup!). I use ClickUp for my personal management, and CoConstruct for my business management. If you are like me and about to embark on the days long search for a project management system, and have somewhat of a budget, stop right here, CoConstruct is it!

It feels a bit outdated. The UI is pretty damn clean which I like, but could use a facelift. I notice it seems to be all written in .asp? I heaven't seen that in over a decade, might be a lot of why it's running slower :/

Patrick

Encompassing Project Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

There is a feature in which you can communicate pertaining to a specific aspect of the project with applicable subcontractors, designers, or clients. It is a great way to track conversations and selections for your project.

The estimating feature could be more robust. I've had better luck reverting to a spreadsheet for the ability of customization.

Justin
President (Canada)

CoConstruct

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We tried CoConstruct after contractor foreman. CoConstruct did not meet our needs adequately for the price so we switched back to contractor foreman

The estimating and cost database were very useful. Also the budget tracking was great. I had used excel spreadsheets previously for years and the layout of the estimate was very similar to a spreadsheet so it was very easy to start using

The timesheet portion did not track overtime correctly for our Canadian labor and payroll requirements at that time. Also photo quality was horrible. Also did not like the cost being based on number of projects

Denise
Director of Finance (É.-U.)

An Accountant's view of CoConstruct

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Customer service and the training sessions were GREAT. Everyone is truly helpful and supportive. Their help has gotten our financial reports and programs in order. Everything is running a lot smoother with the program in place.

Overall, the program has so many features that can track and help keep costs in check. It keeps the customer informed, as well as the office staff, of the progress on each project. It has many untapped capabilities that have yet to be learned. That being said, it can be a little overwhelming without any training sessions or help desk support in the beginning.

The software should have options to pay bills included with the standard program. For an extra $300 per month (Premium edition), the program should allow ALL bills/expenses to be paid, as well as payroll. I'd love to see it combined with a very basic QuickBooks package for the extra cost; as is, I cannot justify paying $300 more monthly.

Rebecca
Office admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Very useful tool but complicated

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with the software. It takes a long time to populate everything and it takes a lot of time to learn how to use all of the tools, and it is REALLY expensive, . . . but, it can be a very good tool that saves a lot of money through more efficient RFP process and scheduling.

I like that, once all of your templates, specs, and trade partners are populated, it is very easy build professional looking proposals, quickly send out and manage RFPs, easily track jobs, and sync with quickbooks.

I wish there was a better tool in the estimate section for showing Cost to Complete. In quickbooks, there is a report that can show you how you are tracking cost wise against your construction schedule. It would be great to have something like that in CoConstruct. I wish there was a way to check a box on uploaded documents so they could be viewed in multiple places. Example, if I upload a PDF in the bids section, I wish I could also attach it automatically to the applicable section of the selections. As it is now, I have to duplicate that work by uploading it in both places. If the bid request is linked to a spec, it should give the option to attach the bid in both locations.

Mark
Superintendent (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

L Co

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good

Percentage of tasks completion and schedule

If you are adjusting your schedule, and someone pops in on your schedule you lose all your data

Fane
Reviewer (Fidji)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Best crm out there

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It took me some tym to understand how to go abt using the website bt sure enough finally get the hang of it

I like the fact that its very affective

It is not beginner friendly n its very hard

Steven
Project Manager Rennovation (É.-U.)

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excited to grasp all it has to offer.

Designed for our industry. Still trying to understand all the program has to offer.

For me taking a little while to navigate program..

Kamlesh
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Average cost effective management system

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Very basic management system for management

missing the G702-703 style invoicing system

Peggy
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are a custom home builder in Western Colorado that has continued to grow each year, making it imperative for all of our team members to be on the same page. Prior to Co-construct, the client or subcontractor would call/text/email our superintendent. The superintendent would take care of the problem and possibly forget to pass the information along, resulting in an invoice that was over my original estimate. I would then call the superintendent (or subcontractor/vendor) to get clarification, and spend a lot of time double checking something that was just not passed along. Sometimes the superintendent or subcontractor/vendor could find the old text/email to refresh their memory, but sometimes they couldn't. This would possibly result in calling the client to refresh our memories as to what their selection choice would be. What a huge waste of time for each of us. When we came across Co-construct at the International Builder Show a couple of years ago, we met with Donny Wyatt, who was very informative and patient. He had me sold on the software before I even walked away from the booth. It did take me some time to convince everyone on our team that this would improve our communication and organization skills, and not just add time-consuming data entry and still not make us more organized. As some months went by, I watched the online informational videos and talked to my husband {the builder}, our superintendent, our subcontractors, and our vendors. I explained to them that after just a few days of data entry done initially 100% by me, they could all see the specifications for this or that, and there would be no misunderstandings whether the customer wanted this item currently or if they had changed their mind. Not one of them could tell me anything that seemed negative about this. However, some suggested it might be difficult to use. We have been using Co-construct for about a year now. Implementation was so easy, after a couple of silly questions on my part for over thinking it, and we have built several templates that we use regularly. All of our subcontractors and vendors and team members are so happy to have quick access to schedule information, specification sheets, and customer approval information. There is no longer a communication delay if someone forgets to pass on information, resulting in more delays or extensive research through old paper files. We are all updated and on the same page in real time. My customers are very pleased with Co-construct. It makes it simpler for them to communicate specific questions, share drawings, or to simply view their selection items at their pace in the comfort of their own home, car, or even three thousand miles away on the beach. We all watched the training videos and were using the system within days of buying it. It has been simple to use for all of us, including the persons who are not terribly computer proficient. When we have had any questions, the customer service has been fabulous and they ALWAYS get back to us quickly and professionally no matter how small the question. Co-construct has simplified our communication and interactions and saves us a lot of time that could be used getting more jobs or relaxing with our family. It has allowed us to take on more jobs simply by being more efficient with our time. Our clients love it and it makes us look and feel more organized in a more simplified manner.

Richard
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Here at Summit, we construct custom and build-to-suit homes that can start from an on-line Southern Living Plan or a gleam in the client's eye. With the variation and choice that falls within that range, it becomes a real chore to track all the information and communication required to deliver what the client expects and a product we can be proud of. At least, it was before Co-construct. Before Co-Co (I am copywriting that nickname so Donny can't take it), we used a combination of spreadsheets, Everynote, and accounting software to manage client and field communication. In addition to this, each member of the team for any project kept their own side documents. Then came Co-Construct. Before I dive in, let me first explain the Co-Construct does not end the need for paperwork and organization. It just makes it simple. The learning curve for this software is easy because of the extensive video tutorials provided. All told, it took us about a week to get the system up and running, and here is how it broke down: two days to populate our selection items in the master template, two days to enter the data from the current jobs, and one day to train the management team, review for accuracy, and drink coffee. That's right, all it took was one person, one week, and all of that without disrupting the course of business. Once everyone had their email linked in, we were off to the races. But what does Co-construct really do for us? Co-construct is a premier information and communication organizer. By keeping all the communication separated into the relevant Selections/Building Phases, everyone stays focused and can find the relevant information at the proper time. From the time the prospect is started up, we upload details, bids, pictures, emails, etc. to the appropriate phase. This way, the client can constantly see the progress of the project and the field manager always has access to the same information that we have in the office. No more side documents. No more lost information. What does Co-Construct NOT Do? Co-Construct does not do your work for you. We call those 'Employees'. Co-Construct does not fully integrate with accounting software easily. However, it is my understanding they are currently working on developing export formats for some of the more common systems. This creates a small double entry required to reconcile the state of the budget with our in house accounting. However, from an auditor's point of view, I don't mind this, as it provides an inherent data review point. And, in fact, once exporting things into Excel, it is an academic exercise to check it against accounting. What does Co-construct do for the client? In our case, we are an 'Open Book' company so we find the various sharing features of this software to be indispensable. Clients can see the impact of every choice/request that is made during the course of the project in real time. We find that giving the client the tools to go through and make selections - essentially letting them value engineer their own project - helps them to realize that they are in control of their project. Not only that, they never get that end of project 'Suprise!' when we reconcile the contract. Finally, Co-construct has been the core element for generating, tracking, and processing change orders. With all the specifications and communications on line and permanently displayed we have been able to vastly improve Client satisfaction while increasing revenues. In conclusion, Co-construct helps us:
Improve our bidding process
Organize Information
Communicate clearly with the Client
Track the project budget
Capture revenues due to project changes

Jonathan
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : At Shihadeh Contracting, we specialize in semi-custom new residential construction. We do additions and larger projects such as townhouses, but single homes in the 2500-4000 sq. ft. range is our niche. Our slogan is "Quality by Choice." That's why most of our customers choose us as their builder: they feel confident that we will walk them through every step of the process, and that their house includes many of the little amenities or improvements that technically might not be required by code, but make for a higher quality finished product and a better value to them. We (and a few builders that we partner with in the area) have been looking for a system to combine the bookeeping aspect of the business with the building and contract phases. Most importantly, a central organization structure that the respective office personnel can plug into for the information they need instead of chasing each other around and wasting time. Also, in the case where a partner builder sells a lot and contracts us to build or visa-versa, we are able to access the same job and pick up where the other left off, share financials, etc. We have previously used extensive Job Binders, combined with spreadsheets and a running Job Log to manage projects. Using Co-construct has allowed us to cut back on redundant paperwork, gives as much central access as we choose, simplified our selection process, and most importantly - gives us the ability to really involve our customers. It gives them something concrete other than a Change Order Agreement to track the job, make selections at 10:30 at night, approve a Change Order the next morning from work at 11:15 and just generally feel more involved and aware of where the project is. It also has the additional benefit of giving them something to do online rather than surf the net for a cheaper ORB doorstop than we offer that ends up being backordered, cheaper quality and looks nothing like it did online, etc. We have gotten very positive feedback from our customers in regards to the experience from their perspective. We have been using the system this past year. I (as a project manager) have found it to be near invaluable with multiple jobs running at the same time. We plan to use the monthly pricing on additions or quick renovations, and the flat rate for our new construction homes. Nate Schoen did a great job on the presentation/training with so much information and specifics to try to communicate to us in a short period of time There is a little bit of a learning curve and adjustment period as with any system overhaul. However, after starting the system on our first project after it was all the way through the selling phase and into the building, we were still able to develop our Selections sheets, Schedule, etc. on the run. We have had a few occasions to use the customer service and suggest additions or changes to the system and have been pleased with our experience. On a situation where we were not immidiately satisfied with the response, the owner was in touch right away to clarify and resolve the question. Great job by the support team! Overall, a quality product, functional, adaptable, and a great experience with the company.

Travis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic product that helps provide excellent service

Commentaires : We have been using co-construct for over 5 years and it has been Incredible Journey right from the start. Co-construct is always changing and always improving. It has been more than once that we have said "wouldn't it be nice if Co-construct would do this" and it hasn't been long and Donny has announced the new update and they are implementing exactly what we had wished for. It is an excellent tool to help manage your projects right from the first sales call, tracking your budget, tracking the expenses for the customers, all the way through to your last warranty items.

The big thing for us is that it has helped us be transparent and the customer knows where they're at even before they commit to build. What we really like about it is that it has been built from a client's perspective instead of being built primarily for what the builder needs. It is catering to the client and it's easy for them to use and very easy for them to understand where they're at and what they are getting. Then on top of that the bonus is it is a tremendous tool for the builder to manage things like: -Budgets -selections -upgrades -Employee time clock -Warranty Items

The one thing that would be an advantage for us would be if the product would interact with sage 50 as not as we don't use QuickBooks. Other than I have no complaints, it performs up to our expectations and we look forward to seeing new things being rolled out by co-construct in the future.

Heather
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Our organization prides itself on building quality custom homes, considering affordability and budgets. We truly offer a one of a kind experience through the building process, and something fairly new we offer is an on-staff Interior Designer and Selection Coordinator (me) to help our clients every step of the way - specifically on making all the decisions. Craig Fairbanks has used this program before and hasn't found anything more user friendly or more organized than Co-Construct. He particularly was interested in continuing this program due to issues with the selection process, where notes and written approvals are very important, and without them, can be confusing and costly. With clients always changing their minds it's important that they can see exactly what is selected every step of the way so they can't blame someone else for their own mistakes. It's a great way to show your clients their options and to keep track of everything. Not only is this program great for our clients, but it's also a great way to keep all your communication in one place. Besides being able to message your clients and comment on selections, you are able to send to-do lists and work orders to your vendors. What an easy way for them to be able to schedule your project and also be able to see the timeline ahead and what was selected by the clients. With everyone being so accessible to email and text messaging these days, there's no ignoring your requests. After purchasing Co-Construct, it was my job to set up the Master Selection Template, which is important to do first, so you're able to utilize it for every project. After several months of using Co-Construct, I'm still figuring out ways to improve our template, and jotting down notes on things that need to be changed or improved. I'm learning what the most effective way is to communicate with our clients, and continually finding better ways to present our selections. It is very easy to use and understand. I learned how to do it with some help from Craig, but I learned a lot myself, and watched several tutorials. As you go through the process of building from start to finish, you will also understand how to manage Co-Construct better. I have used customer support a couple of times. I've both called in and also messaged, and had great support. The people who have helped me are quick to respond, and have found ways to effectively walk me through the process to answer my questions. We have benefited in numerous ways, from organizing the selections so our clients know exactly what they are getting, staying on schedule not only on our side, but our vendors are utilizing the program and getting our messages. It has really strengthened our communication with everyone through the process.

Derek
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We build custom homes and could not be happier with the software. Before, we were running around like crazy looking at print outs of Microsoft project and having to update the schedules at night. It was very time consuming. The scheduling is hands down the best feature of this service. It allows us to schedule our subs without spending as much time on the phone, calling everyone to inform them of what we need done. It also eliminates the need for me to adjust the schedule manually at night and having to call everyone in the morning while driving to work everyday. Another great feature is the selections page!! No more tedious questions on paint, tile siding, doors, hardware, etc. All we have to do is tell them to look on Co-construct and the problem is solved. No more print outs in a folder, no more searching for emails on selections, and most importantly, being able to hold our subs accountable for not painting the walls the right color. Which in turn has brought our change orders and over all cost per project down. It took us about a month to really dig deep into this service and understand the inter-workings of the system. With all the training videos, phone support, and FAQ's available, we were able to implement the system with ease. Being able to have our team on the same page at all times has been great. What has helped us the most for our employees is being able to setup a "to-do" list and assign it to our team members, and being able to hold the sub responsible for the items left over on a project. In turn, our closing dates have decreased by 10-14 days! Our relationships with our clients has been great through this system as well. It makes their voice heard during the whole process, and we are able to tailor to theirs needs and concerns while being able to give them status updates without us have to email, call, or text. All and all, the software has taken us to the next level and I highly recommend this system to anyone who wants to take that next big step in their company. The initial setup is time consuming until you get the hang of it, but the staff at Co-construct have helped us every time we ran into a problem. Their professional staff has helped me several times with setting up various scheduling issues, partner list, and help with understanding all features of the software. So for all of you that are thinking about taking the next step in purchasing this software, you are in for a treat. With the Co-construct team supporting you all the way, you will be thrilled when you start to realize that your costs are going down, your projects are staying on schedule, and everyone on your team is truly working together to accomplish great things.

Richard
Japon
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : With the ultra-competitive environment as a custom home builder in Chicago, we have continually focused on improving our construction management procedures. They evolved over time for the better and our abilities and capabilities grew with that evolution. We had spreadsheets, schedules, email, calendar, budgets and a high desire to achieve best practices through our experiences along the way. We had good, but not great systems. We felt that we hit our ceiling as far as how we used technology, so we set out to find a better solution. In our quest we found many well thought out programs and tried a few. They looked good but lacked the training required to reap what they advertised. Frustrated but not defeated, we came across Co-construct. Co-Construct was everything we were looking for under one roof, but we had been here before with other products. What was and is different with Co-Construct is the support and training needed to get up and running quickly. Donny and his team behind Co-Construct do an amazing job here. Their program offers a library of instructional videos, one-on-one support or weekly webinars to educate the user (builder, client and sub-contractor) and give them the confidence to jump right in. The software has a modern intuitive user interface and, with being web-based, can be accessed anywhere. In addition to excellent training the project management software is efficient and thorough. Covering all aspects of construction management, the customizable software can be utilized from initial client design all the way through the warranty phase. Co-construct provides the user the framework needed to successfully manage the very task intense processes of construction. Communication is at the core of this framework and nothing falls through the cracks.

The hidden gem we weren’t anticipating with Co-construct, though, is the success we have with the clients using the software. They love it. With our ability to dial up or down the amount of project transparency to the client, we can manage the client’s involvement in the process. Whether the client wants to be hands on, hands off or somewhere in-between, we can offer just what they desire. As a result, they feel that their finger is on the pulse of the project at all times giving them comfort and confidence in the process and us.
Co-construct has been a great partner and paramount in getting us to the next level as a builder. At the end of the day, Co-construct allows us to more efficiently and professionally deliver to our clients the home of their dreams on time and on budget. And a satisfied client always equates to a potential referral.

Daniel
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are an open book residential remodeling company in Houston, Texas established April, 1992. We expand and remodel homes. Our market is homes valued between $500,000 & $3,000,000. (You can purchase a very nice home with a nice lot for $120,000.00 in Houston.) We also do work on homes damaged and covered by insurance. We maintain a project flow of 20 to 35 projects per month depending on the mix and size of work. Quality work, reasonable price points, and communication are expected. People are the keys to our success. Customers bring us new work and recommend us to their friends. Skilled people performing the multitude of tasks and events required to deliver a finished product on time, schedule, within budget. The questions in our industry revolve around time. Are you using a hammer or a nail gun? A paint brush or an airless sprayer? Pager or cellphone? These are several questions i am always asking myself.
How do I keep my customers involved, but not in the way?
How do I keep my people informed, timely, productive and motivated?
How do I help my sub stay organized and profitable without running their business?
How do I stay on top of fluctuating scopes, additions and modifications to the original agreement and still have time to sleep and visit with my family?
When we finish up are they going to happy they got rid of us or sad to see us go?
In the field we use tools to transform materials into our finished product. Are you using a block planner "because we have always done it that way?" Or power planner "because it works better"? My recommendation is that you take Co-Construct for a spin around the block.
It has revolutionized our business, with our customer involvement and sub contractor scheduling. The system reminds all parties of their commitments, the materials required, when the following trade will be there (Drop Dead Date or Time) where they are suppose to be next. Contains blueprints, permit numbers, contract, selections, pictures and more.
It is extremely powerful but very intuitive and simple to operate. It will over night change the attitude, tempo and quality of your projects. Your clients will love it. If you want to know how it works, I don't know. But It's kind of like a jack-hammer. I don't need to know how it works, only that when I pull the trigger that concrete patio is no longer a problem. Co-Construct Works. I use it, so I know it works. It is becoming a central topic of conversation, positive conversation from our customers at the close of our projects.

Russell
Purchasing and Estimating Coordinator (É.-U.)

Connections with CoConstruct

Commentaires : Overall pretty solid program. The Customer Service experience has assisted greatly in adapting to the program.

The estimating software is pretty great. The Bidding software is great, as long as people understand the basics of technology. Unfortunately the Construction field does not focus on technology.

1.) When printing off the budget page There is no real way to get an overview in a quick manner. We have to minimize each individual item. 2.) There is not a way to keep incoming invoices. We can send invoices, those invoices are tracked well. 3.) The Mobile app is severely lacking. The crew is primarily on the ground and trying to conduct a lot of business on-the-go. Proposals are not accessible on the mobile app. 4.) The template mark-ups are not transferred with the templates.

Tony
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : I'm the owner of a company that builds 8-12 pre sold custom homes per year that range from 1M to 5M. We take the customer experience very seriously. How we take care of our customers has earned us the State of Texas Builder of the Year and we're a 2 time National Master Builder of the Year. As good as I think we are, this will make us better. I rarely get online and post reviews, but feel compelled to do so for the Co-Construct software. I just implemented the software and I have to tell you that I am VERY impressed with how easy the system is to use and the fact that its very well thought out. Within only two weeks, I have all of my current projects online with very demanding customers using the system. The emails have stopped and all communication is going thru the system. These are big homes with tons of selections and features. I already have actual feedback from my customers thanking me for implementing this system and how they now feel that were listening to them. They no longer feel that they have to print emails and put them in folders. They've told me that it's actually fun to use and they feel like the process is under control. I have one customer with a 2M+ home under construction that this week showed the system to a friend that wants to build as well, and said, "Look what my builder does for me." Overall... very easy to use... designed for the custom builder... very well thought out... Have not found one glitch yet... I'm an Apple computer user. Apple products are intuitive. They just work. The best way I can describe it is that Co-Construct works the way my brain works. If you think it should do something, it does and it is intuitive to use. Is very apparent that the person responsible for the concept of Co-Construct was on the client side of a custom home at one time. This is a game changer for my company. More importantly a game changer for how my clients feel we took care of them in the process. I can't wait to be in front of my next prospect and show them the difference this system will make for them. The support team has been there with us. There have been a lot of questions, but every one was responded to the same day and it was always user education vs. software problems. The custom branding is great as well. Not perfect, but VERY good. I would like to customize it some more, but I haven't asked them. I bet they would do it if I asked.

Dan
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Game Changer for our business.

CoConstruct allows us to complete more projects, with less project managers. Put simply, these equals more money to our bottom line. Their support (on the rare occasion we need it) is super-prompt and top-notch. It's fairly easy to quantify the dollars it nets our business from savings on the project-management side - it's harder to know exactly how many additional projects we get as a result of also using it a sales-tool, but the effect is real. There is no way we could do our current volume without a system like this - unless we brought on multiple additional staff to coordinate project selections. It allows us to track everything in one place, meaning nothing falls through the cracks.

It's never fun to pay for subscriptions. But the value we get for what we pay is more than fair. Perhaps some provided templates could reduce initial project set-up time or help us make sure we're implementing the software using best-practices.

Greg

Alternatives envisagées :

Running my business is so much easier!

Commentaires : Great program, great customer service!

CoConstruct is very intuitive. My customers love being able to have a hands-on experience during their remodeling projects. I love the organizational capabilities. Having this kind of control over my business is amazing!

Would love to see more (complete) mobile functionality and a gantt chart that can drill down to minutes....what an amazing help that would be!

cassandra
Office Manager (Canada)
Construction
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Co-Construct is an amazingly helpful tool. It brings everything you

Co-construct allows you so much latitude it's crazy! you can mould each job to the particular client and their specific needs, communication is centralized and can be specific to any part of the job making it simple to find information and communicate with the client, you can keep track of important budget information and share with the client your progress and where the costs are sitting the entire way through, you are notified about everything you choose which is amazing. all the info you need is at your finger tips in a moment. Adjustments to the build schedule are easy to make and filter through to the entire job making the process understandable and reliable. You can set todo's for yourself or some one else very easily. you can load and share files, invoices, quotes for review, photos of progress at the job site. I could go on and on, but the short of it is..... Co-construct rocks!!

their is very little that i do not like about co-construct. If there was one area i would like to see some imporvement it would be in the todo section. I feel like they could be a little more detailed. In the set up it would be nice to be able to assign a date for the todo, and also updating the todo with notes on progress. I may just not have been using them long enough. I worked for Edward Jones for 7 years and have to say they have amazing software for todo and task tracking. You might like to pick their brains if you can.

Andrew
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

So Far So Good

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great so far. I have limited experience with other dedicated construction software, and this has so far been the best I have used.

Schedules, To-Dos, and Job Logs have been the three features with most immediate impact for us: 1. Schedules are easy to use, view, and track, and their accessibility/editability from multiple locations (specific project or overall Task Manager view) is wonderful. Printing out multi-project views from the Task Manager page is a bit wonky from a formatting standpoint, but functionally a crucial feature that works well. 2. To-Dos are simple but robust. I can quickly create a batch during a project review meeting, then follow up with additional detail (attachments, comments @ other users to loop them in, etc) on each one with realistic due dates. Follow-through and accountability on these is simple and helpful for us. 3. Job Logs are a must for our industry (commercial construction) and work well for us so far. Two functions that would be beneficial to add (or might exist and I just haven't figured out yet) are: dropdown menus to select employees present onsite that day, and the option to add files vs only photos.

I am still new to using this program, so most complaints I have now will probably be resolved through discovering new software functions over time. The customer service hotline is excellent, and the Search Help Center zendesk site is a great resource for DIY problem-solvers.

Debbie
Sales & Marketing ()

Making paperwork easy!

Commentaires : For businesses that are not using this product/program, I find it hard to understand how they can stay on top of their construction processes and costs. This program keeps you in check and on schedule.

Easily find what you are looking for, whether its a selection, a date in the schedule or a variation Great for interaction with the client, you can instantly send them a message/email and you are notified as soon as they reply Keeps all the information in one place You cant make a mistake that cannot be rectified The 'To Do' feature is a great tool for reminders or chasing up things that need to be done

The only bugbear I have is that you have to go into both 'change choice' and 'update status' to lock your selection., where as if the 'update status' was in the same section, you wouldn't have to go into 2 tabs and could save a little time.