• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur rezStream

rezStream Cloud est optimal pour les hôtels indépendants et fournit un retour sur investissement éprouvé, un écosystème de solutions et un service haut de gamme. Garantie de satisfaction à 100 %.

En savoir plus sur rezStream

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé rezStream ?

Sandy S.
Administrative (É.-U.)

RezStream for Hospitality

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : They have been great to work with. In two years they have grown the product and continue to invest in updating and want to work with clients

Ease of use, ability to see needs on the main screen, ease to train new staff and limit their areas to view or alter information. The size of the company allows it to be very responsive to needs.

Flexibility in some reporting for staff - they are very good to work with however and are working on developing new areas and updates.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Sandy. Thank you so much for your review and for being a rezStream customer! I'm happy to see that we're providing a quality product and support for your business. As always, let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Stay tuned for more exciting new features!!!

Lori L.
Reservation Manager (É.-U.)

Very User Friendly

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : From day one that when we decided to change to RezStream, they have offered great support and have never made me feel that I was not important. They take the time to know what we are looking for in our reports and what we would like from the software. If they don't have it, they put it on their list and most items have been improved to give the information we are looking for.

The transition from our previous system to RezStream went quite smoothly. A few bumps but that is to be expected with any change. RezStream tested the integration of our old system to theirs before we made the change. The support from RezStream is great, they are quick to reply to emails and help or fix any issues that have come up.

RezStream has changed, updated or created reports and other areas of the software that were not functioning they way we would like. So at this time there is nothing that I lease like about the software that I can think of.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Lori. Thanks so much for taking the time to review rezStream Cloud. We are so happy that you are happy! As always, let us know if we can help. Thank you for being a rezStream customer!

Steve L.
General Manager (É.-U.)
11-50 employés

Not ready for Prime Time

1 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We've been customers of RezStream for over 12 years. They had a great product, Rez Pro, and were good partners. Unfortunately they basically scrapped that product and forced everyone to move to Rez Cloud. That was exciting news for us as we figured newer is better. Unfortunately, the new system is missing so much that it's been a huge step backward for our business. I think it can be a good system but it's really still in the Beta testing stage in my opinion. It does capture and track guest reservations but it's lack of basic business reporting means its usefulness is quite primitive. There is no way to track occupancy, rev-par etc. There is not even a way to track sales tax in a meaningful way. Furthermore, it's quite difficult to set up and track business. The developers have really missed the mark for any property larger than 5 or 10 rooms. It's too bad they didn't just look at the great system they had and move it into the cloud. Unfortunately there's no going back as RezStream no longer sells or supports the older but far better Rez Pro. We're currently looking for a better PMS and will switch off Rez Cloud as soon as we can after nearly 13 years with the company

not much but it does do a decent job of capturing reservations but not much more.

It's not a finished product and is horribly lacking in basic business reporting to the point of being unusable. If you care at all about tracking business performance, group bookings, etc you will not like this system

Ernest H.
Front Desk Receptionist (É.-U.)

A Simple Hospitality System

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is great. The small occasional bug, which can also be caused by our slow internet, it is not a hinderance just a small annoyance. The support team definitely helps with the experience, without them, the experience would probably be worse.

The product is very easy to use and understand. There is plenty of information on how to use certain features, but you can always contact the support team to get help with any problem. Can be used anywhere with an internet connection (the faster speeds the better is works).

An occasional bug that has returned where sometimes our notes for the reservation do not save, causing confusion. Not being able to resize "repair" blocks without having to fully reopen the "site" just to shorten it by 1 day.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Ernest. Thank you for the review! We love hearing from our customers. I will make sure we add the resizing of the out of service to the future requests. We will also reach out regarding that bug you are seeing to give you a status. Thank you again for the feedback and for being a loyal customer of rezStream. Have a wonderful day!

Christie M.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

RezStream is very user friendly. A great asset to our hospitality business!!!

5 l’année dernière

This software is so easy to train employees on! It is so easy to add, edit or check information from multiple screens. My business has become reliant on this software and virtually eliminated the need for paper. The support with this software is awesome!!! I have always had my questions answered right away.

The reports on this software are a bit confusing. When working with the reports for paying taxes you must be sure to use the same report each time and tweak to get the accurate info. Different reports give different information even though the date selection is the same. It is a little confusing for a small business who relies on the reports to pay sales tax.

Ann W.
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Rezstream at the beach!

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I've always had an excellent business experience with the team. I've been a customer for 21 years! I do not remember a negative exchange. The team is always there to help when needed. The product is great and the price is right.

I've used it since 2000 - way before the cloud. Managed a ski resort at that time with lodging. When I moved to the beach, signed us up here. Really LOVED the old restream. We upgraded after Hurricane Harvey and learned to work with the cloud version. The product does what we need it to do and the sales and support team there are very open to suggestions for updates and new features if we need something. We LOVE the credit card integration! That was a game changer at our property!

Sometimes there is a long wait for reports to load and I miss some of the old reports. We've learned to work with this. I've been told the slowness is due to our internet, but I have loading problems even when we have full strength bandwidth coming in. Should be faster, in my opinion.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customers! It's partners like you that make us successful. We'll continue to work on the system and make it even better. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

Susie and bryan H.
Owner (Îles Caïmans)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Rezstream getting better for resorts

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We have been able to manage our guest list, revenue, and booking/rates with relative ease. The online booking is fantastic. Automatically generated emails for guests really reduce our constant attention to the computer, allowing us to focus on our guests.

Rezstream cloud is an excellent resort operation software, with good communication tools and scheduled email options. The day to day useability takes a little practice, but the ability to post online availability and online booking offers us a huge advantage over others who don't take online reservations. Their development team continues to make improvements for a resort operation ( I think it was originally designed more for B&B/hotel use). I especially appreciate the automatic cloud data backup.

The cost is high for a small operation like ours. And the reports are a little clumsy.

Jody F.

Unhappy

5 il y a 2 mois

I love the software- I don’t like that I am 50% owner and being controlled by my husband where he deleted my log in and rez stream didn’t help me at all-

Rezstream not protecting the owner with her rights to the system

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jody. First of all, thank you for your review and feedback. rezStream takes security very seriously and we work within our contracts. If your name was not on the contract, then we can't really be adding anyone to a database. We can work with whomever is on the contract so they can add you. Unfortunately, it sounds like this is a bit of a unique scenario and one in which we found ourselves in the middle of. Again, I appreciate your feedback but just know that our response was one of data security. Feel free to reach out to our team again and if you have some legal paperwork, I am sure we can get it all figured out. Thanks again!

Heather C.

Rezstream is Easy to Use and Customer Service is Exceptional

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : trying to stay ahead of the OTA's selling all my rooms.

Customer service is always available if you can't find answers in the knowledge base.

I wish there was a way to mark the calendar with special events (text that describes the special event). I also wish they would make the Rezstream booking engine easier to book for a direct customer than expedia or booking.com does.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about your feedback on the booking engine. We have a very good conversion rate on the booking engine so any feedback is welcome. You can reach out to support to provide the feedback. Thanks again and as always, let us know how we can help!

Jayne C.
General Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Hotel Property Management

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This product is, user friendly and well designed

Group bookings could be simpler - the previous desktop version was better for groups

il y a 2 mois

Thank you Jayne for your review and for being a rezStream customer. We'd love to learn more about what you are looking for for groups. Reach out to support so we can track your requests! Thanks again!

Stephen H.
Owner/General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

The RezStream Cloud is a great property management system (PMS).

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have no complaints about RezStream over the 15 years that I have used their products. All the RezStream staff since 2005 and to date were professional, courtesy and a pleasure to work with, whether you need help in marketing, website design or to solve an issue they are always there to help. There are other PMS companies out there that offer all the bells and whistles yet when it comes time to get support when you need it most, good luck trying to get a quick response. You are in good hands with RezStream.

I have been with RezStream since 2005 and worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who at the time was a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of RezStream. I have used both RezStream Pro PMS and then switched over to the RezStream Cloud PMS in 2017. The RezStream Cloud is very user friendly and easy to learn. We can train our front desk staff very quickly in a few days which is a major plus. Not only is the RezStream Cloud a great PMS, the RezStream support team is fantastic. When they switch us over from the Pro version to the new Cloud system the transformation was flawless. The RezStream Cloud can interface with your booking engines both website and OTA partners and credit card processing making this a fully functional hotel property management system. After the first year of using the RezStream Cloud, I asked my staff for their opinion on using the new RezStream cloud PMS compared to the old RezStream Pro PMS. Everyone of my staff members did not hesitate to say that the new RezStream Cloud PMS was great, it was so easy to use. They too commented that they were able to process a reservation, a check-in, or a check-out much faster and more accurately then before.

In the begining of the RezStream Cloud was lacking reports, I needed better detailed reports for our particular needs. After about 6 months they rolled out a new updated version of the Rezstream cloud which I was then able to create the reports that I needed.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being such a long time customer of rezStream. As always, please let us know if/when you need any help!

Zwaantje K.
manager (Curaçao)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

User friendly, safe, easy customization, making our work so much more easy and efficient!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We upgraded from Rezstream Professional to Rezstream Cloud and it's really nice! we can access it from any location as it is web based, so if I need to check something while working at home; no problem.
The occupancy map is our starting point and it gives us a clear overview who is staying where; if you want to see specifics on one of your guests; just click on the booking and all information that you need is there.
The colors in the occupancy map show right away the status of payments, and it's really simple to block out time frames for maintenance or other activities. And of course, all that you do in the occupancy map immediately reflects in the online booking engine, no additional steps needed.
The reports section of Rezstream Cloud is great; it gives us a lot of information at any given moment.
You can customize the system to best fit your business model, you can easily add and remove units, change pricing, etc.
I feel the system is very user-friendly.
The letter templates and scheduled email system sending out thank you notes and payment reminders take a lot of time on our hands.
We are located in the Caribbean and rent private homes, Rezstream Cloud makes our lives easier to keep the overview and processes running.

User-friendly, safe, lots of possibilities to customize. occupancy map shows availability and blocks very efficiently Communicates without issues with the booking engine and also here you can adapt things to fit your business model

That it takes a few clicks before getting to the notes of the guest; where special requests or specifics are located. it would be nice to see this information 'earlier'

Sherrie P.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Streamlined & saves us tons of time!!

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : LOVE RezStream and everyone that I've worked with!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is 'down to earth' and gets back to me right away. Same with customer support - they always get back to me right away if I have a question or issue.

We love the integration with the online calendar, the booking engine, and the software! It saves us so much time not having to manually enter in reservations and then manually updating the availability calendar.

I would like to see some type of integration with accounting software. Even if it's an Excel format that can be imported into accounting software.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer Sherrie! We love hearing the impact that the software has on your day to day operations. Just to let you know, all of our revenue and tax reports CAN export to CSV/Excel. Just give the support team a call if you have any questions on that. Thanks again and as always, let us know when/if you need any help!

Blayne H.
President (É.-U.)

Great Product

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Our operations do not perfectly fit the normal format of a hospitality business. So RezStream had to be adapted to fit and that being done, it works as well as anything on the market. We are particularly grateful that their customer support team has been open to helping us get it up and running.

The software was flexible and adaptable to our operations. It is accompanied by a high level of customer support. Generally unheard of in this day and age. They actually care.

Nothing significant that is worthy of mentioning.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Blayne. Thanks so much for your review and we're so happy to have you on board as a rezStream customer. I love hearing how businesses can adapt the product to fit their needs. It's one of the things we take pride in. Keep the suggestions coming and as always, reach out any time if/when you need help!

Daniel M.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Simply the BEST decision ever made for my business.

5 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I can't be happier with Rezstream Cloud PMS. The BE
The booking engine's design is easy to use for customers. The Rezstream team did a great job matching the look of my website making the transition between the pages seamless.
The Cloud Interface
My wife and I run a small cabin business. Like many couples, we compliment each other with different skills. I'm the tech guy and she's the friendly face of the business. She's not tech-savvy at all and when I mentioned migrating from Rezstream's old software to the cloud there was the obvious resistance to change. That all disappeared within minutes of watching me navigate through the new software on day 1. The layout of user interface is so intuitive that my wife was comfortable with the Rezstream's cloud system within a few hours.
I truly believe that Rezstream has the best support team I've ever come across. James, Kyle & Wendy have all helped me along the way and I can tell that each of them care about the product and the customer. They take the time to listen to every concern and they do an unparalleled job of researching problems as well as explaining and/or teaching solutions. I also know there are some phenomenal code guys in the background. They're getting it done!
Noticeable Improvements
Gaining accessibility to our guest database through the Cloud PMS has been a lavish luxury. No more are we tied to a specific computer tied to a specific location. I can review the calendar and move reservations from my phone. I can access guest contact information from my office across town. I can make changes to my rate plan from my house. It is a game changer.
Scheduled emails automate so many of our most mundane guest correspondence tasks. Automatically triggering events like thank you emails have immediately driven up our positive reviews on travel sites. Credit card processing has never been easier for us with this new version of the software. The pairing with Shift4 and Rezstream's new procedures in the user interface have made the collection process significantly more efficient than anything we've tried before. Summary
We increased sales 25% in the first year after implementing the old locally-hosted version. This new version is easier to use, easier to access and more powerful. Those improvements have already began to make their way to our bottom line.
Simply put: Rezstream is a weapon.

Crysty L.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

User-friendly and mobile-ready

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It's great overall. No glitches, crashes, or anything tragic. It's smooth, easy to operate and understand. My staff took to it readily. The setup was easy and the customer support folks have been good all along to answer any weird questions. They seem interested in what features we may need and ideas we have to improve it as well.

I love that I can sign on to the software from my phone wherever I am and check availability, make a reservation, take a payment, whatever I need to do. That frees me up (and my staff) from being locked to a desk or office all day. I also don't have to carry a laptop around. I made a guest reservation while I was hiking last week - so sweet!

The reports module is still lacking some pretty important pieces that make monthly reporting, trend analysis, comparisons a bit more difficult than I like. They are working on it continuously and more options are becoming available, but it needs some intense attention in order to provide all that I need for reporting.

Christopher S.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Our B&B has used Rezstream for 3 years now. Our experience with Rezstream has been great.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We are able to make reservations for our B&B and cottages as well as allow customers to book online. There are many automatic features that help give us more time for other responsibilities.

We like the simplicity of the Occupancy Map and the (relatively) new ability to change the rates and minimum number of nights on the fly with the Quick Rate Editor. We also like the invoicing feature, which we use for more than just the lodging. Another feature that we use a lot is the ability to send letters, such as invoices and confirmations. The automatic letters prior to arrival and after departure are excellent as they relieve us of some of the responsibility.

I wish the software most more user friendly on mobile devices. We like the cloud because we can make reservations from anywhere, but going through the reservation steps on a mobile device can be difficult.

Jenifer V.

Great Software!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Best solution!

We had looked into many options and couldn't find a good fit for our small business until we found RezStream! It allows us to customize and has the functionality we need. We have already recommended this product to others and they purchased it as well! Their support team is prompt, knowledgeable and patient.

There are some reports I was able to get on our previous choice (that went out of business) that we have not been able to replicate.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Please reach out to the support team and let us know what report you are wanting. We'll make sure it's on the requests lists. In fact, we've launched quite a few new reports this past year so maybe it's already in there! Thanks again!

Jamie L.
Manager (É.-U.)

My Experience with Rezstream Cloud PMS

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The best benefits to this experience with Rezstream Cloud PMS is the support behind the scenes. Whenever we request assistance, the team replies and assists in a timely manner. Which our business is time sensitive so we appreciate this feature very much.

Once you get familiar with the software you find ways to get from place to place easily. There are more security steps which I appreciate it.

With the changing of passwords frequently, I have a difficult time to save my updated passwords on my laptop as we work from home. It is not a problem on my desk top to remember my updated PW however that feature doesnʻt transfer to my lap top?

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jamie. Thanks for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Since rezStream is a cloud based system, the password is the same no matter what device you are signing in from. Please reach out to support if you need any help. Thank you!

Martina W.
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software with best customer support

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is great. Whenever I had a problem, RezStream was right there to help

RezStream is easy to use. They constantly improve the software, listen to what customers have to say and they have the best customer support

The only thing I don't like - but this may be user error - is that I have to look at the person to see their arrival time. It would be great if that was visible on the dashboard. I will mention that also directly to them

il y a 2 mois

Hi Martina! Thanks so much for your review and for being a rezStream Customer. That's a great suggestion. If you haven't already seen it, we did recently release an update so you can see that information right on the occupancy map (Calendar) without the need to click anything! I will create the suggestion to add it to the dashboard as well. As always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

Laura F.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

User-friendly, excellent service and response

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very happy with my over all use of rezStream. I would highly recommend this reservation software.

I have found rezStream user-friendly (for our guests and us) and attractive for our guests to view and navigate through. Whenever I have questions, the responses are always prompt, professional, and helpful.

I just have so much more to study and learn about more of the features and navigation of this product. I think that the things that I might not like are more "my" issues rather than rezStream's issues. The information is out there for me,... I just have to find the time to research.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Laura. Thanks for the review and for being a rezStream customer. We're always a phone call/email away if you want some help with anything. Thanks again.

Tom B.
owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Great system along with SERVICE

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It has been better that last and really impressed that they have allowed us a grace period during our last 2 years of non-operation. Very thoughtful of our situation. Not many other companies have done this..........THANK YOU

I can keep track of all my customers and be able to track finical informatio with the click of a button

I was not able to download all my previous information for my old software.....but enough to start with this software

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the review Tom and for being a rezStream customer! We're glad you're happy with rezStream. As always, let us know how we can help!

David E.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Everything you need from anywhere in the world

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This product has saved me so much time, produced so many more reservations and allowed me to check for my guests anywhere that I am and prevents me from losing many reservations I used to lose when I had a PC-based dedicated desktop. It also has many automated features like the booking engine which allows guests to book on their own and initiate a confirmation to them and me. It also sends out automated emails for Arrival times, 4 days before and checks on guest stay 2 days after they leave.

I can access it on my desktop, ipad, laptop, iphone and any computer in the world with a browser.

Group reservations are a little tricky for arrival times and staying in touch with individual guests.

Jenn T.

Loving this program

5 l’année dernière

The thing I like most about this program is the ability to offer on-line booking. This has greatly increased our booking in our shoulder seasons.

I would love it if I received an email when someone booked on-line, because there is not always a number in the activity icon so if I forget to go to my dashboard and look it could have been several hours ago that someone booked on-line.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jenn. So this response is long overdue but thought I'd say thank you for the great review and for being a customer and would also like to address the "cons". You should absolutely receive an email with a copy of the confirmation letter immediately after someone books. If you are not, please check your junk/spam and then reach out to our support team. Thanks again!

Clint S.
Owner/GM (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Over a decade of a fantastic relationship.

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Rezstream is always improving this platform. They listen to our needs and implement new updates to improve.

The ease of use and customer support make Rezstream a great option for any size property.

Making the switch from software to the cloud was tricky. But they continue to update any new needs to meet the customer's request.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Clint. Thank you so much for the review and for being a rezStream customer! We love hearing from our users and how we can make lives easier. As always, let us know if/when you need help. Have a wonderful day and again, thank you for being a rezStream customer.