15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur rezStream

En savoir plus sur rezStream

rezStream Cloud offre une solution de gestion immobilière tout-en-un qui permet d'augmenter le nombre de vos réservations en ligne et de simplifier les opérations.

En savoir plus sur rezStream

The software is easy to use. The software does not integrate with the VRBO software.

I haven't had alot of problems using the software I only print out the daily check ins and check outs. The rest I dont really use.

rezStream - Notes

rezStream a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 114 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé rezStream ?

Chrystal
Manager (É.-U.)

rezStream is Amazing!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I love rezstream. I have looked at some others and no others have felt right. I just like rezstream's ease of use and the functions and ability it allows for the user. If I have a problem it always a easy fix with a phone call to a real person that has always assisted me fast and been helpful to solve my problem. We are a small with only 10 cabins and expanding to have about 10 more soon and this just works perfect for us!

I like the user control options, support and integration options!

I wish the my allocator link for our vrbo would bring over more information such as payment information paid out so reports would be more accurate on the financials.

le mois dernier

Thank you for the wonderful review, Chrystal. WE appreciate the kind words and glad you find the value and ease of use. We're excited to be releasing our channel manager that should bring a noticeable upgrade for your VRBO and Airbnb connection.

Roger
Innkeeper (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Rezstream for a small Bed & Breakfast

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Great support staff that walked me through the initial onboarding, and have been very helpful since when I have encountered any issues or concerns.

So far nothing major has come up. A minor nitpick is the number of emails from a simple inquiry due to their call ticket system, but better that they have a call tracking system.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for such a detailed review, Roger! We are so happy to hear that things are going well. We appreciate your feedback on our ticketing system as well. I will pass along that feedback to see if there's anything that we potentially could do to eliminate an email or two. But you are right, maybe more tracking is better than no tracking at all! Thanks again for your review and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Steve
General Manager (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Not ready for Prime Time

Commentaires : We've been customers of RezStream for over 12 years. They had a great product, Rez Pro, and were good partners. Unfortunately they basically scrapped that product and forced everyone to move to Rez Cloud. That was exciting news for us as we figured newer is better. Unfortunately, the new system is missing so much that it's been a huge step backward for our business. I think it can be a good system but it's really still in the Beta testing stage in my opinion. It does capture and track guest reservations but it's lack of basic business reporting means its usefulness is quite primitive. There is no way to track occupancy, rev-par etc. There is not even a way to track sales tax in a meaningful way. Furthermore, it's quite difficult to set up and track business. The developers have really missed the mark for any property larger than 5 or 10 rooms. It's too bad they didn't just look at the great system they had and move it into the cloud. Unfortunately there's no going back as RezStream no longer sells or supports the older but far better Rez Pro. We're currently looking for a better PMS and will switch off Rez Cloud as soon as we can after nearly 13 years with the company

not much but it does do a decent job of capturing reservations but not much more.

It's not a finished product and is horribly lacking in basic business reporting to the point of being unusable. If you care at all about tracking business performance, group bookings, etc you will not like this system

Amanda
Property manager (É.-U.)

Awesome customer service

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I cannot say enough positive things about the customer service at Rezstream. I have been working with them for quite some time now and I have always been blown away by the level of care and attention they provide. In particular, [sensitive content hidden] have been absolutely amazing. They always go above and beyond to ensure that our needs are met and that we are satisfied with their services. One thing that really stands out to me is their availability. I have had instances where I needed assistance on a Sunday and to my surprise, I was able to get in touch with someone from Rezstream. [sensitive content hidden] truly go the extra mile for their customers and it is evident in their willingness to help at any time, even outside of regular business hours. Their knowledge and expertise in the industry are also top-notch. They are always up to date with the latest trends and technologies, and their recommendations have greatly helped our business grow. I have no doubt that if it wasn't for their guidance, our business would not be where it is today. What truly sets Rezstream apart from other companies is their genuine care for their customers. They treat us like family and always make us feel valued. [sensitive content hidden], in particular, have been such a pleasure to work with. They are friendly, professional, and always willing to listen to our needs and concerns. In conclusion, I highly recommend Rezstream to anyone in the hospitality industry. Their customer service is truly exceptional and their employees, especially [sensitive content hidden], are a huge asset to the company. Thank you, Rezstream, for all that you do for us. Without a doubt, our business would not be as successful as it is today without your support.

Absolutely nothing!!! They go above and beyond for there customers!!

il y a 3 mois

Wow! Thanks, Amanda for your fabulous review! we're thrilled you're a rezStream customer and are seeing the value that we provide. As always, let us know if we can help with anything!

Anela
Reservation Supervisor/Office Manager (É.-U.)

Easy is Better

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is the most easiest PMS I have ever used. I have been in this industry for 40 years and have gone from DOS systems to Cloud. Being in the cloud made working from home easier especially during non operations days, during renovation and during the pandemic.

The ease of contacts, the ability to merge, the system picks up when they happen.

Little things that can transpose, such a hold on a room, to convert to an actual booking without releasing the hold and starting all over with a booking. You take the chance of it getting booked under your nose if you are not careful.

l’année dernière

What a great review Anela. So excited that someone that's been in the industry for 40 years thinks our software is great!! I am happy to hear that by making the switch, it has made things easier for you. I am going to have our team reach out to try to better understand the issue you mentioned in the con. Thanks again for the review!

Julia
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for our cabin resort!

Commentaires : Overall a positive experience in the past and looking forward to the future. Just received a gift card from a local restaurant from them as a thank-you for our business. A nice personal touch.

Ease of use for ourselves making reservations and now for guests making their own online reservations! There is enough information without taking too much time. It is presented in a way that is straightforward enough for our guests. We have used RezStream Cloud for 5 years, but RezStream software has been used by this business for 10+ years!

The few cons that there are to the software end up being resolved at some point by the developers....they respond to feedback of what is needed by us.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Julia for the wonderful review. We try hard to provide an excellent software platform that provides value for small to medium-sized properties. It sounds like we've done just that for you. As always, keep the suggestions coming!

Lori
Reservation Manager (É.-U.)

Very User Friendly

Commentaires : From day one that when we decided to change to RezStream, they have offered great support and have never made me feel that I was not important. They take the time to know what we are looking for in our reports and what we would like from the software. If they don't have it, they put it on their list and most items have been improved to give the information we are looking for.

The transition from our previous system to RezStream went quite smoothly. A few bumps but that is to be expected with any change. RezStream tested the integration of our old system to theirs before we made the change. The support from RezStream is great, they are quick to reply to emails and help or fix any issues that have come up.

RezStream has changed, updated or created reports and other areas of the software that were not functioning they way we would like. So at this time there is nothing that I lease like about the software that I can think of.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Lori. Thanks so much for taking the time to review rezStream Cloud. We are so happy that you are happy! As always, let us know if we can help. Thank you for being a rezStream customer!

Ashley
Management (É.-U.)

Rezstream is unmatched

5,0 l’année dernière

The system is very easy to use. The customer support is unmatched. They don't try to sell you on things that they don't offer. They are constantly trying to update and be better.

I don't think there is anything I don't like about Rezstream. I will be very happy once it is officially an all in one platform.

l’année dernière

Thank you, Ashley, for the wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you see our progress and continue to strive to be the best, and easiest platform on the market! As always, let us know if we can do anything else for you and thank you for being a rezStream customer!

Will
Proprietor (É.-U.)

Satisfied with RezStream

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We really enjoy the personalized customer support and fast response times from real human beings.

Ease of use, intuitive design, and excellent customer support.

Sometimes it lacks a functionality that seems obvious, like being able to add a promotion related to Gift Certificate purchases. They are fairly quick to implement changes when they're asked for.

il y a 4 mois

I love this review, Will. Thank you so much for the detailed information. We really strive to provide the best possible support and happy to see that it shows. Keep requesting features/needs, I promise we pay attention! Thanks for being a wonderful rezStream customer!

Susie and Bryan
Owner (Îles Caïmans)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Rezstream getting better for resorts

Commentaires : We have been able to manage our guest list, revenue, and booking/rates with relative ease. The online booking is fantastic. Automatically generated emails for guests really reduce our constant attention to the computer, allowing us to focus on our guests.

Rezstream cloud is an excellent resort operation software, with good communication tools and scheduled email options. The day to day useability takes a little practice, but the ability to post online availability and online booking offers us a huge advantage over others who don't take online reservations. Their development team continues to make improvements for a resort operation ( I think it was originally designed more for B&B/hotel use). I especially appreciate the automatic cloud data backup.

The cost is high for a small operation like ours. And the reports are a little clumsy.

Stephen
Owner/General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

The RezStream Cloud is a great property management system (PMS).

Commentaires : I have no complaints about RezStream over the 15 years that I have used their products. All the RezStream staff since 2005 and to date were professional, courtesy and a pleasure to work with, whether you need help in marketing, website design or to solve an issue they are always there to help. There are other PMS companies out there that offer all the bells and whistles yet when it comes time to get support when you need it most, good luck trying to get a quick response. You are in good hands with RezStream.

I have been with RezStream since 2005 and worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who at the time was a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of RezStream. I have used both RezStream Pro PMS and then switched over to the RezStream Cloud PMS in 2017. The RezStream Cloud is very user friendly and easy to learn. We can train our front desk staff very quickly in a few days which is a major plus. Not only is the RezStream Cloud a great PMS, the RezStream support team is fantastic. When they switch us over from the Pro version to the new Cloud system the transformation was flawless. The RezStream Cloud can interface with your booking engines both website and OTA partners and credit card processing making this a fully functional hotel property management system. After the first year of using the RezStream Cloud, I asked my staff for their opinion on using the new RezStream cloud PMS compared to the old RezStream Pro PMS. Everyone of my staff members did not hesitate to say that the new RezStream Cloud PMS was great, it was so easy to use. They too commented that they were able to process a reservation, a check-in, or a check-out much faster and more accurately then before.

In the begining of the RezStream Cloud was lacking reports, I needed better detailed reports for our particular needs. After about 6 months they rolled out a new updated version of the Rezstream cloud which I was then able to create the reports that I needed.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being such a long time customer of rezStream. As always, please let us know if/when you need any help!

Ann
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Rezstream at the beach!

Commentaires : I've always had an excellent business experience with the team. I've been a customer for 21 years! I do not remember a negative exchange. The team is always there to help when needed. The product is great and the price is right.

I've used it since 2000 - way before the cloud. Managed a ski resort at that time with lodging. When I moved to the beach, signed us up here. Really LOVED the old restream. We upgraded after Hurricane Harvey and learned to work with the cloud version. The product does what we need it to do and the sales and support team there are very open to suggestions for updates and new features if we need something. We LOVE the credit card integration! That was a game changer at our property!

Sometimes there is a long wait for reports to load and I miss some of the old reports. We've learned to work with this. I've been told the slowness is due to our internet, but I have loading problems even when we have full strength bandwidth coming in. Should be faster, in my opinion.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customers! It's partners like you that make us successful. We'll continue to work on the system and make it even better. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sherrie
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Streamlined & saves us tons of time!!

Commentaires : LOVE RezStream and everyone that I've worked with!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is 'down to earth' and gets back to me right away. Same with customer support - they always get back to me right away if I have a question or issue.

We love the integration with the online calendar, the booking engine, and the software! It saves us so much time not having to manually enter in reservations and then manually updating the availability calendar.

I would like to see some type of integration with accounting software. Even if it's an Excel format that can be imported into accounting software.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer Sherrie! We love hearing the impact that the software has on your day to day operations. Just to let you know, all of our revenue and tax reports CAN export to CSV/Excel. Just give the support team a call if you have any questions on that. Thanks again and as always, let us know when/if you need any help!

Sandy
Administrative (É.-U.)

RezStream for Hospitality

Commentaires : They have been great to work with. In two years they have grown the product and continue to invest in updating and want to work with clients

Ease of use, ability to see needs on the main screen, ease to train new staff and limit their areas to view or alter information. The size of the company allows it to be very responsive to needs.

Flexibility in some reporting for staff - they are very good to work with however and are working on developing new areas and updates.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Sandy. Thank you so much for your review and for being a rezStream customer! I'm happy to see that we're providing a quality product and support for your business. As always, let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Stay tuned for more exciting new features!!!

Jenifer

Great Software!

Commentaires : Best solution!

We had looked into many options and couldn't find a good fit for our small business until we found RezStream! It allows us to customize and has the functionality we need. We have already recommended this product to others and they purchased it as well! Their support team is prompt, knowledgeable and patient.

There are some reports I was able to get on our previous choice (that went out of business) that we have not been able to replicate.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Please reach out to the support team and let us know what report you are wanting. We'll make sure it's on the requests lists. In fact, we've launched quite a few new reports this past year so maybe it's already in there! Thanks again!

Tom
owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Great system along with SERVICE

Commentaires : It has been better that last and really impressed that they have allowed us a grace period during our last 2 years of non-operation. Very thoughtful of our situation. Not many other companies have done this..........THANK YOU

I can keep track of all my customers and be able to track finical informatio with the click of a button

I was not able to download all my previous information for my old software.....but enough to start with this software

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review Tom and for being a rezStream customer! We're glad you're happy with rezStream. As always, let us know how we can help!

Summer
Reservation Manager (É.-U.)

Best PMS System for small to medium hotels

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent experience, I have reviewed many PMS over the past 20 years and Rezstream is by far the best for our needs

I love the ease if use, custom field options, and excellent customer service.

The booking engine could be prettier to the eye

l’année dernière

Thanks, Summer for taking the time to write such a great review of rezStream Cloud. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers happy and enjoy using an easy-to-use software system to run their properties. A new booking engine is on our roadmap so thank you for that comment. We look forward to continuing to provide top-notch service and let us know if we can do anything else to help!

Clint
Owner/ GM (É.-U.)

Great longstanding Relationship, best in the Industry

Commentaires : This company is the very best in this platform. I could not imagine ever using another Property management Software. That would be really stupid, being an American based company is priceless..

The customer support being based in Denver is the best. Same day resolution to any issue that comes up.

The change to the cloud was a bit tricky, would never go back. There is really no downside to Rezstream.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the review! Glad that you are enjoying the support and service and also nice to see that you love the new cloud version! Thank you for being part of the rezStream family!

Kimberly

Rezstream fits us perfectly

5,0 l’année dernière

Our values align. They are responsive to our needs.

Doesn’t integrate with every other platform we use. Specifically Tripleseat.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the great review, Kimberly! I am happy to hear that you are seeing the value of rezStream. I'll send Tripleseat over to the team to take a look.

Gayle

Review

Commentaires : I think that the monthly charges for the software and for Marketing are too expensive.
The software is too slow, making changes takes way too long.

The reservation and reports are easy to use

Way to slow to update changes made on our end

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gayle! Thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about the slowness you are reporting. If you could please email support and mention this review, we'll check out the system. We are not getting that feedback from others so just want to check. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything.

Melanie
Managing Member (É.-U.)

Highly recommend

Commentaires : Excellent

Excellent support Connection to online booking sites makes our job easier Easy to learn and use Reports

Not really any cons to report at this time, the RezStream team is very proactive so whenever there is something that can improve the software they are diligent about getting it on their “to do list”

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review and for being a rezStream customer Melanie! We're glad you are enjoying the software. As always, we're here to help when/if needed.

Lorena
Reservations (Mexique)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

A very friendly and functional software!

Commentaires : I love to work with RezStream Cloud because if you need support, the team contact you very fast with the right response. This software works excellent for our hotel!

I like how friendly it is with all the items we need for our hotel and also help us a lot with our reports. We get all the information we need with the support team and it is constantly updating to make our work easier. Thanks a lot!

I do not have anything to say, we love to work with this software.

Nancy
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Love RezStream

Commentaires : Very happy

Easy to use, and we have never double booked guests.

Some things are complicated to figure out.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Nancy! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. I'm so happy to hear you love rezStream. Please let our team know when you find things that are difficult because we can help possibly find easier ways to do it using the flexible interface. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Callie
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Thank you rezstream!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Absolutely amazing program! Easy to use and train new employees!

Great calendar management! I would be lost without this program!

I don’t have anything I don’t like about rezstream.

il y a 5 mois

What a great review Callie! Thank you so much for taking the time to bring up how easy it is to use and train new employees on. That's one of our core focuses!

Sarah
General Manager (É.-U.)

We love RezStream!

Ease of use & organization. Customer support is exceptional!

Looking forward to the integration with Quickbooks.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! If it weren't for customers like you, we wouldn't be able to keep providing updates and support. Thanks again!