ShowingTime is vital to our business and eliminates the frustration of managing listings

Publié le 02/01/2019
Justin M.
Director of Marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ShowingTime has completely changed the way we coordinate showings for our listings. It has made the whole process much smoother. We are able to update the information on the fly and even from a mobile phone if necessary. All of our agents now use it for every listing we have.

Avantages: I love that our new listings populate in the system automatically after only a few minutes. The layout is very intuitive and easy to use. Having someone else coordinate the showings of our listings takes eliminates a lot of the time and headache of trying to manage it ourselves.

Inconvénients: Often times agents trying to schedule a showing on our listings say they are not getting all the necessary information. It may be user error or a lack of clear communication.

Showing Time lets me use my time more efficiently.

Publié le 26/04/2018
Amanda C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Efficiency with time management.

Avantages: No more calling each individual real estate office to make appointments. No longer being subject to the personalities, efficiency etc. of the person at the desk, answering the phone. I like the mapping feature, the way it looks is easy to quickly see the lockbox code, showing instructions etc. I am always annoyed when I'm on a roll of setting up multiple appointments when right in the middle of what makes sense regarding mapping it out, some agent requires I call them. They are not necessarily available when I call. I will skip that showing if it's just going to take too much time for me to finish making appointments & move on to the next task. I'd like to see i mandatory that we use Showing Time.

Inconvénients: I've had a couple of time lately when I could not access it from my phone. I got a message that said there was no internet connection.

A game changer for the real estate professional

Publié le 30/03/2018
Owner / Home Inspector
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This saves hours of time per month by allowing me to schedule all of my inspections online or through the app. The app is simple to use and works flawlessly.

Inconvénients: Functionality is decreased by the agents that set it up. Instead of responding to the requests themselves the agent will forward the request to the homeowner who has little idea what is happening. I'm not sure if there are not clear instructions on the site but when scheduling it says the listing agent is being notified yet the agent never has a clue.

ShowingTime is Great for Real Estate!

Publié le 20/11/2018
Assistant Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have solved that if an Agent says they have a showing we can see we can confirm on the Listing Activity Details.

Avantages: I love the way we can search for a listing and it gives you all the information. THe Restrictions for the showing is easy to find.
Listing Activity Details are a great way to confirm who has a showing and who has got approved.

Inconvénients: It does not list the Sq Ft. The BD size. Need to have a little more detail on the property. A way to click on the picture of the property at least to zoom in.

Best thing to happen to Real Estate

Publié le 10/12/2018
Executive Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Best and fastest way to schedule a showing for real estate properties. The system is extremely easy to use and navigate. Adding showing restrictions and availabilities can be done online or on the app, which makes last minute changes a breeze. The automatic feedback means I don't have to call agents after they show my listing and my seller gets an immediate report.

Inconvénients: I haven't run into any issues with the system in the 4+ years I have used it.

Easy to use and representatives are always available.

Publié le 12/07/2017
Luke S.
Listing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that I am able to use the app for most of the everyday functions that I actually use it for so I am always ready to set or alter my appointments.

Inconvénients: Honestly, there aren't many things that I dislike about Showingtime. A feature that I would maybe add is a way to have Showingtime send an automated call to agents to receive their feedback responses as agents ted to be very busy and do not always submit their feedback. So in an effort to obtain all of the feedback, I would put a system in place that keeps reminding the agents to submit their feedback.

ShowingTime is Great For Agents

Publié le 30/01/2019
Aaron C.
Real Estate Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love this software for the real estate industry. It makes scheduling showing activity super easy. It also allows you to track activity and feedback and send reports to your clients. Great!

Avantages: I love the ability to allow agents and inspectors to easily schedule appointments to show/inspect my real estate listings.

Inconvénients: Overall, nothing negative in my opinion. The occasional glitch, but you will have that with anything.

Useful for More than Just Realtors

Publié le 05/09/2018
Home Inspector
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am a home inspector who uses the app to schedule inspections and radon-drop off appointments with listing agents.

Avantages: I like that I can simply and quickly go in and schedule a home inspection without waiting for a return call from the listing agent. I also love that I can add a note to the inspection request letting them know any additional details. It's easy to change the appointment if I need as well. It's a very easy to use software.

Inconvénients: I wish there were a way to contact realtors when the showing times are limited. Occasionally, there are properties that don't have any showing times available and I need to contact the realtor quickly. The only option seems to be copying the phone number and pasting it into my phone. I'd like to be able to request an appointment even if it's not available in the app. Usually by the time an inspection is set, many of the time restrictions are removed.

User Friendly

Jennifer A.
Admin Asst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do not always receive knowledgeable or courteous tech support.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to add listings, modify showing instructions, and add notes for showing agents

Inconvénients: I wish there was an easier way to customize showing restrictions/ exceptions. We often had quirky showing hours and inputting them can be tedious.

Best way to book a appt.

Real Estate agent
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use showing time to book all of our clients showings. They also allow us to book Inspections and appraisals. They are the best! This has freed up time for us to work on other items instead of chasing down clients.

Inconvénients: Great company to use. Easy to book and get feedback

Amazing program

Publié le 23/10/2018
Arielle D.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of it. Combined with using MLS software, agents can easily make appointments witha click of a button, or a simple phone call where a support servicemen is always readily available.

Inconvénients: Nothing! Appointment center is so great and I have never found a better program

Saves me time

Publié le 27/05/2019
Shawna R.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It’s a timesaver! It’s so easy to set this up for others to make appointments to view my listings. It keeps me from being on the cell phone constantly taking or making calls to make appointments.

Inconvénients: I have used it for years and can’t think of any drawbacks to it.

Such a Time Saver

Shalee J.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Love that this frees up my time from the back and forth of scheduling to focus on more important tasks of negotiating and selling.

Inconvénients: I wish it could schedule appts for buyers agents in an office but it is not yet synched with the MLS to do so.

ShowingTime

Publié le 28/12/2018
Katie W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Use it daily to s heckle showings & to receive notifications on my listings.

Avantages: Love being able to login the app and schedule appointments without having to call into offices and schedule.

Inconvénients: I don’t like how it pulls home options outside of your MLS area.

Accessibility

Publié le 22/08/2018
Janet B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have realized that due to ShowingTime it is very convenient when an agent cannot be reached

Avantages: Easy access for realtors to use. Convenient when calling for appointments

Inconvénients: Nothing really, it does what it is supposed to do.

ShowingTime is easy to use and covers all the necessary bases.

Publié le 08/08/2017
Kassandra M.
listing coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the fact that agents can set up all their showing restrictions/exceptions all at once even if the dates that the showing times need to be altered for are well out into the future. It prevents agents from having to remember to go in and change the showing rules for specific dates in the future.

Inconvénients: I wish that the software sent a reminder or alert of some kind when an agent enters a new listing but does not enter any occupants/owners for contacts. The software necessarily defaults to a "must confirm" setting and has the listing agent as the contact, but often agents are busy and miss the calls to set up those appointments. Instead, I wish ShowingTime send a reminder to the agent with each new listing that said something like "You are the only contact listed for this property. Would you like to add occupants and alter your settings from "confirm with all."

Handling appointments for us!

Publié le 19/10/2018
Diana K.
real estate professional
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great service especially for agents in brokerages without appointment scheduling centers. It's like having a personal secretary and is a time saver! You can choose method of communications whether email, text, phone, or any combination. It's an organizing method for feedback and sending reports to sellers.

Inconvénients: Sometimes site navigation requires support. I think the site could be clearer on how to do certain tasks and the help tool isn't of much use. However, the support team is there for questions.

Overall a Great Product

Publié le 29/07/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: On the listing side of transactions, ShowingTime is great for sending reminders to clients to ask for feedback multiple times, ensuring your sellers get as much information as possible. It is relatively easy to use and great for keeping your listings and showings organized. I also love the option of having a place to store buyers and sellers in one place on the app and add notes regarding showings.

Inconvénients: I think the app could use a fresh update, and glitches sometimes. My app tends to be very slow at most times, which is frustrating when you need it the most to obtain codes to get into homes, but overall I like it.

ShowingTime has made working with our listings & our buyers 10x easier and more user friendly!!

Publié le 24/04/2018
Leah S.
Team Manager/Trainer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It has made setting up showings and routing our time with buyers WAY more efficient. You can even schedule a lunch stop!! It has also made it easier to set up instructions for our listings making the clients happier. It is just all around WAY more efficient! Customer service is great and prompt!!

Inconvénients: There really isn't anything we or our listing manager would change!! We love everything about it!!!

Very pleased with ease of use

Publié le 12/06/2019
Christine M.
Sales Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: In my experience, it gets right to the point. When I need to book an appointment, I choose my time/options and done! Doesn't waste a ton of time.

Inconvénients: I haven't encountered anything that has been a hindrance with the software. However, if I'm on the road or I'm working with a client, showing homes, its annoying to have to wait for confirmation. I'm not sure if thats on the part of the listing agent.

LOVE!

Publié le 11/06/2019
Tim S.
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This makes scheduling and confirming showings MUCH EASIER!

Inconvénients: Nothing, the software is truly everything you need for showing coordination.

Makes my life easier

Publié le 20/11/2018
APM
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it. It is easy to use and great for up to date information. The reports are easy to follow and find the information I need.

Avantages: I love that i can access any and all of our listings to inform buyers of the status and schedule of the showings

Inconvénients: The feedback should have more options for me to choose from

ShowingTime

Publié le 24/08/2018
Marc L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have called multiple times and have had excellent experiences with the representatives who served me.

Avantages: It is easy to navigate and makes scheduling simple.

Inconvénients: I don't have any concerns to share. I am pleased with the service.

Easy and convenient

Publié le 07/12/2018
Brittany D.
Real estate agent
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I use this app to always set up my appointments. It is so much easier than going into the MLS. All my appointments are set up in order and with all codes to get into the houses. I also like that I can connect the other agents through the app.

Inconvénients: I am trying to think of a con, but cannot come up with any. This app keeps me organized and sets up appointments with ease.

Cant imagine working without it

Publié le 28/01/2019
President/Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ShowingTime makes the task of showing houses incredibly easy!

Avantages: This is pretty much required these days if you handle a lot of listings.

Inconvénients: Cant really think of anything bad other than I wish more agents used it.