Accounting Software that works for our small business

Sheri M.
Accounting Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used Brokerwolf for 13 years and I never stop learning a new and better option for my work flow. Updates to the system are completed within a good timeframe. The ease of use by having menu options to follow and to have custom "Favorite Options" for a 1 click and you are at the screen you need to use. One system allows for overall Company financials or by Branch. One system that allows you to produce reports for 1 agent or mulitple agents. I appreciate Brokerwolf allowing the users to offer ideas and suggestions that will help our Company and hopefully others. I like the open forum for changes / upgrades to the system. Reading ideas/suggestions from other users from all over is a very nice feature, and I have actually learned processes from other users.

Avantages: Reconciliation between Brokerwolf and Bank statements...Brokerwolf produces a screen with every deposit and check/EFT processed in the system. Comparing the Bank statement to the reconciliation is easy and just clicks away. You can use the reports created within the system or create your own reports with regards to Transactions, Listings, Outside Broker information, Agents, etc. The system produces financials for the Company as well as Agents. You can compare prior years and create a budget for the current year. There are so many well laid out reports within the system and it just takes a couple of clicks and you have the report. 1099 reports are calculated and can either be printed or emailed to there distination. There are reports to reconcile the 1099's for accuracy. Brokerwolf has an outstanding customer service team whether over the phone or by email through the system where you can attach items for research. The team is there to help with issues and help you solve problems quickly and easily. They suggest better senerios on how to use the system or produce reports.

Inconvénients: The Community for which ideas and suggestions is wonderful, but Brokerwolf also uses it for fixes to the system, which as a user and client, I feel issues and fixes need to be separate from ideas and suggestions. No need for me to wait a year for an actual fix to the system that I need now. I am not sure if The Community is utilized to it's fullest potential by Companies that use Brokerwolf. I think Lonewolf as a Company, is trying too hard to work on other potential websites for their new software ideas. I understand the competition piece, but fix what is broken and then move on to your next, lastest and greatest idea....Transaction Desk.

BrokerWolf at a Commercial Brokerage

Delia S.
Operations & Finance Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: There is not a lot of competition out there and the few I have tried were worse, but I see there are a few more competitors and a new brokerage I am aware of is using one of the new companies. I am watching to see how that goes.

Avantages: -That accounting is tied together with the deals making the financial side of things easier
-Screens have same look and feel
-Bank recs I like in this system
-Reporting isn't bad but wish it was simpler to build what you need.

Inconvénients: -It doesn't play well with other platforms such as Salesforce so we duplicate efforts
-I don’t know why, but Lone Wolf which I will call LW going forward cannot calculate source deductions from benefits that we pay staff – RRSP’s and or health benefits, so this is something I have to manually calculate and manually fix for anyone receiving benefits (Staff only) – seems counter productive to having a computer program to me. While I am talking about payroll, why cant I tab around to different fields in the deductions. I press tab all the time but it won’t take me to the next box.
-When creating the EFT transmission file in 5E1, I create the file early as the bank direct deposit requires a work around to actually work
-If we make a change in a deal to the commission or accidentally double tap the date on the commission tab, all the agent info for the payout changes. That should not happen
-When updating people (lets say there is a typo in a name of a person) and you go in to correct it, LW asks if you want to update all deals, we say yes and then the deals are not updated. Same with lawyers.
-The penny issue is an ongoing headache
-Cloning a deal is virtually useless but if it worked better it would be valuable to us
-Customer service used to be great - that has gone downhill with tickets and files getting dropped or passed to multiple people and the answers by email are not always easy to understand even if you know the software fairly well...and more that wont fit

Brokerwolf is Awesome!

Doran S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has really helped us to see exactly where our $ are going. Love that it is transaction specific. Holds us and our agents much more accountable. Being able to project sales and volume, keep track of agents individually- we had never had this option before 2015 and it has been an eye opener. We now rely on this type of info to adjust accordingly- problem areas and such. The ability to look up specifics for just about anything is fantastic, from vendors, to GL codes to Agents and groups of properties- just love it!

Avantages: That it is real estate specific. Hated quickbooks!
Integrated accounting- everything must go through Brokerwolf.
Forces us to be better record keepers.
Reports
Ability to create a specialized report.

Inconvénients: 1. Using The Community to solve issues. Very difficult to explain exactly what is needed and get a decent answer.Sometimes the question is just too technical. I would say maybe half the time using the Help option and submitting an online help request is truly helpful . I end up calling to speak with someone anyway.
2. Having reports is fantastic. On the other hand there are so many reports in this program, I can't figure out which one to use sometimes. I keep a detailed list of several different reports of what works for our company. I know there are other reports in Brokerwolf that would probably be helpful, but I don't have the expertise to figure out what they are. And looking up key words in Help doesn't get me very far. I usually end up calling in. 3. Recently I had to modify a custom report that was created a couple of years ago. Spent quite a bit of time on the phone with the very WONDERFUL Customer service rep (after getting no where in Community) and she was having just as much trouble. Come to find out, the field we wanted to include in the custom report ( tax roll #) isn't an available option from which to include. I think she was as frustrated as I was. She finally was able to figure out a solution to get around the issue. Of which I am eternally grateful. I really needed that report. Bottom line, I just don't feel it should have been that hard. Why wasn't that field an option when all the other fields were? Makes no sense. She earned her paycheck that day.

BrokerWolf

Publié le 22/08/2019
Liz F.
Sales Secretary
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can do my job faster and more accurately. I don't have to depend on anyone else to correct an error and my work gets done quicker. If you have to wait for admin to correct something, it could take all day so I love this feature. I just love this program.

Avantages: This program is so easy to use. You just enter your information and it is done. If you make a mistake in entering the information, it can easily be corrected, you don't have to wait for someone else to correct it for you. You can't go wrong with this program. As well, it saves all your files and if you need to look up something you did from last year or earlier, it's there just by putting in the address. So many different ways you can research a file...i.e. buyer, seller, address, street #, date, agent etc. I love the reports. You can customize them for exactly what you need. (I would love to have one for my household bills etc.)

Inconvénients: Only one thing ... and that is from today. They recently changed the colors on the screen from the original to blue areas, which took a little getting use to but it worked. Today they changed the format to all white background. The blocks turn blue when you go to type in them but the overall white really hurts my eyes. I had to turn the brightness down on my computer screen and by doing that, it made it not as clear. The bold print is okay on the headings, however, the lighter shade of black is hard to read for me. I liked the format better. I guess once I get use to it, it will be okay also. Other than that, I love the program.

Likes and Dislikes of Brokerwolf

Deborah L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If it were not for this Real Estate software the job of tracking Listing and Sales as well as Realtor information would be quite cumbersome and most statistical reporting would be lost.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and is structured quite well for our office use. We have a small office but quite active and setting up new Realtors or Listings or Sales information does not require a lot of effort. Once information is entered into the system, the number of statistical reports available on how the company is progressing throughout the year and comparisons to previous years is numerous. You have the capability to create your own reports as well which is a bonus but not that user friendly. This software is widely used within our Real Estate community which allows us to communicate with other Brokerages whom are involved with our sales reporting from a commission perspective. Also, our accountant is familiar with the various reports Brokerwolf provides which makes it easy to produce accounting reports required for year-end reporting.

Inconvénients: I do not like the fact that the "Help" menu to look up items does not work within the system. Also, I had requested a change to the main "Office" report which would show the e-mail addresses rather than the Fax number which is quite archaic now. I find that even though there are plenty of pre-set reports, to have a change made falls through the cracks.

Pretty good program, there is a few features that I find a bit cumbersome.

Brenda P.
Support client

Avantages: It is fairly straight forward when it comes to managing your listings and sales transactions. Fairly easy as it is mostly data entry based, the program does all the calculating as long as your info has been entered correctly. Support has been really good, I prefer to call rather than email support, usually I need help right away because it is usually something I need to fix before carrying on.

Inconvénients: There is a few things I find cumbersome, I find it hard to search and find specific things I am looking for, the top titles have to be clicked on to search for a specific thing and that method is very inefficient, it doesn't always work. In a sale the commission I choose does not stay, if I choose no commission plan to enter a flat fee it always reverts back to 7/3, constantly have to fix. Little things in the letters need tweaking, I have tried to figure out how to fix but do not find that easy. Just little things. Support changed to encourage more email and producing a ticket, but I find that difficult because most of the time I just need a quick answer, so I still continue to call in for help, and most of the time that is very helpful. I must say, I have worked on the program for over 8 years and I was just taught by previous administrators on how to use, so there may be things I have never learned that might make the program more efficient.

Lone Wolf has made it feasible for me to handle my own accounting without hiring additional staff.

Publié le 09/07/2018
Ana P.
Broker of Record
Support client

Avantages: It keeps the office organized from front end to back end. I know when an agent has loaded a property onto mls and love how it feeds into the system alerting me that I need paperwork from that agent. It is not difficult to use and the training and customer service is unbelievable. I trained for 2 weeks and am able to provide my accountant with all completed year end documents. this significantly reduces the accounting fees. I also like the fact that the system is being backed up on secure servers and lessens the risk of loosing information by failing to back up. The system also has certain measures in place to remind you about Fintrac compliance and other REBBA compliance related alerts. Trade record sheets are a breeze to prepare along with other features related to payroll and performance tracking for the agents and office. I cant really imagine how I would function without it!

Inconvénients: What I like the least is the fact that there isn't a section with terminology that relates to leases. (references to Landlords and Tenants would be nice) It would be less confusing when training new staff. Same with "listing Side" and "Selling Side" (it sounds like the same thing) it would be clearer as "listing Side" and "Buying Side". Other than the terminology I really don't have any other complaints.

I have used this software since 1994.

Publié le 11/07/2018
Penny F.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The pros of using LoneWolf is it's ease of use. From setting it up initially, using it day to day and completing the year end. The accounting interface is the best. Balancing bank statements is so efficient. Real Estate transaction sheets provide the agents with all the information they need. They also like the various reports that I can produce for them. The broker also is happy with the reporting that can be obtained. Updating the software is quick and easy.

Inconvénients: Support is not as good as it used to be. I liked the option of calling a representative with questions. I currently have a problem that they have closed again without fixing the problem. Their problem is they are not understanding my problem. It is now a joke all my peers at other brokerages and I laugh about. Sometimes the updates drive me crazy. Logging onto Lone Wolf is cumbersome now. The broker absolutely hates the password rules.

envoyé par Lone Wolf Technologies le 16/07/2018

Hi Penny,

Thanks so much for your honest review of your experience thus far! We really appreciate that you touched on what's going well and where we could improve. Glad to hear you're enjoying the reports. I've left a note for your Client Success Rep (John) to connect and see how he can help with those recent support communications.

Thanks again Penny!

- Rebecca

I have been using Lone Wolf for over 14 years, this is the best real estate software I've ever used.

Deal & Accounting Administrator
Immobilier
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I learn a lot as I am using the software, in both real estates and accounting.

Avantages: It's easy to use and very user friendly, everything syncs to Wolf Connect and Broker Wolf by just a MLS number and you don't have to retype most information, which saves us a lot of time. Wolf Connect allows agent to book online appointment at their end which avoids any miscommunication between the office staff and agents. Lone Wolf Community is also a great feature, support team guide you through your problems step by step by providing screen shots of how, what, where you should enter the figures/info. If your matter is urgent and you can't wait, just give the support team a call and they will resolve your problem over the phone right away. From booking appointments to deal closings and accounting, Lone Wolf does it all with no hassle!

Inconvénients: Wolf Connect sometimes take 15-20 seconds to load up the screen during appointment booking (after I have typed in the property address), which I think the wait time is a bit too long especially when you have other lines on hold. The system should pop up the property address right after it's being entered.

I can go on an on about how amazing the customer support is! They are really knowledgeable!

Deal Management / Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: How to run reports, how to enter the deals into the system.!

Avantages: I've joined the real estate industry just over a year ago, and have been a deal administrator working at Rego Realty Inc. This tool has tremendously helped me in my role as well as to help run reports to determine how well agents are doing, as well as how the company is doing. The customer service has been fabulous every time I call in. The customer service representatives troubleshoot and ask questions while they figure out the best possible solution. They have emailed me detailed instructions of how to fix an issue I have had while I continue to document the valuable information that they give me ! Thank you for your amazing customer service and for being so patient, and friendly on the phone! Much appreciated!

Inconvénients: I wish there were more free tutorials as to how to use the software. I feel that with more tutorials, I will be able to have a better understanding, and also try to find the answer for myself, instead of calling in for support. In order to update a contact, like a seller or a buyers information, I wish they would auto populate or update each deal automatically instead of having to go into each deal to update the contact information. There may be an easier way, but I still don' t know

Excellent program design specifically for real estate.

Publié le 04/07/2018
Barb C.
Office Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software is the main focal point in my business. I'd be lost now without it. When I started I used ledger books to post entries, what a difference a few years can make. No more going over ledgers when you are out by a few cents. It basically does most of the work for you!

Avantages: Ease of use. The different components all work together to provide everything you need to run your real estate business efficiently. We receive regular updates throughout the year, things that help our business run smoothly. Lone Wolf listens to the companies using their products, this is huge. After using two other programs this one is by far the best. I have recommended it to many other real estate offices. In this business that changes on a daily business, you require the best up-to-date equipment to work with...and this, in my opinion, is it! I have used Lone Wolf for over 20 years. I've watched it grow and change and as our business has done the same.

Inconvénients: Would love to see an advertising program as part of the listing side, something that could be used to submit to the newspaper or other means of advertising.

This is an excellent program designed specifically for real estate

Cheryl W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best benefit is time saving. It also makes it just about impossible to make an accounting error which is easy to do when posting manually in ledger books.

Avantages: The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use. The program itself has evolved over the years (I've been using this program on and off since 1992) but the basics are still the same. I have used other real estate/account software but Lone Wolf is the best. All the updates come to you to automatically which makes it super easy to stay up to date. Support is always available to help should I run into an issue. They even send me screen shots so that I can easily fix the issue. This program provides us everything we need to run our real estate business efficiently and effectively.

Inconvénients: My only issue is that once you post an invoice you need to reverse it if you make a mistake in the amount, date, etc. Then when you go to enter it again it won't take the same invoice number. Which is a good thing except when it is a re-enter. I believe they are working on a solution for this.

Brokerwolf Review

Jill M.
Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, fine, but I really would prefer the option to call the Cry Wolf number and speak to someone in real time as my issue is occurring instead of having to put it on hold and then come back to it.

Avantages: I like the ease of use, it is simple, and smartly designed

Inconvénients: The customer support. As a Lonewolf/brokerwolf user for 12 years, I preferred being able to call 1-800- cry-wolf and get one of your extremely knowledgeable support staff help us out. We've used the software since support agent sold it to us. I know she is no longer with your staff, but that whole era was so wonderful.
I don't like the Community system. I prefer the phone support over waiting for an email response. Yes, the emails are friendly and helpful, but I find it a little cold.

envoyé par Lone Wolf Technologies le 26/03/2019

Hi Jill!

Thanks so much for sharing your perspective! I'm really happy you're happy with what the system helps you accomplish day to day. I wanted to mention that phone support is still very much available. We have several options to access our support team - phone, email, brokerWOLF Support Request Form, and our new live chat service. So feel free to give us a call if you need help!

Cheers - Rebecca

Keep increasing price but lots of features

Publié le 16/07/2019
Timothy W.
Director of Operations
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I has so many reports that you can pull. Lots of ways to structure the information it holds. It does a very good job for brokerage analytics.

Inconvénients: It is a little clunky sometimes utilizing Canada terminology over USA terms. They also continue to increase their standard pricing regularly.

I was new to Lone Wolf. It's the perfect program for real estate offices! Support is outstanding!

Publié le 05/07/2018
Kim P.
Account Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: The best thing about Lone Wolf is the ease of closing transactions. The program calculates everything for you in a real estate transaction. It easily pays the agent, calculates the amount owed to your brokerage, the amount for BHHS and any other expenses such as paying another vendor in the transaction or a referral fee. It is easy to receive commission payments and the commission reports are spot on. You never have to calculate anything. The instant support via the Community Resource center, emails and telephone is none that I've ever experienced with any other program. Lone Wolf is a complex program, but the more you use it and get the support you need; the more helpful it is and the easier it becomes. Overall is a super fun program to work with that does just about everything for you!

Inconvénients: The least favorite part of Lone Wolf for me is the challenge of creating customized reports. There are numerous amounts of reports with in the software, but it's not cut and dry. For example the P&L and Balance sheet are obtained through "Accounting F/S". The P&L and BS are located here. Along the same line, if I wanted to find a specific figure, it is challenging to locate that. However, with that said, you can always get in touch with support.

envoyé par Lone Wolf Technologies le 19/07/2018

Hi Kim,

It's truly rewarding to read feedback like yours! We love hearing that you're having fun in the brokerWOLF program. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great customer service and a great product :)

BrokerWolf more Real Estate friendly than Accounting friendly

Publié le 22/03/2019
Tina D.
Finance Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I like BrokerWolf and will recommend it to other real estate firms to use. Their support team always comes through with an answer or solution to a question or problem, but sometimes they can be slow on their response or fix.

Avantages: It incorporates my real estate needs for keeping track of my agents production and my accounting/finances without having to use two separate programs and having to enter my transactions twice.

Inconvénients: The accounting portion of the software is not very flexible and can be cumbersome when trying to research or look up an older accounting entry. It would be really helpful if there was a "find" feature that you could use to look up information/notes that you put in the memo section of a check. There are a lot of real estate bells and whistles that I don't use (ex. property details, showings, etc.) and not very many accounting functions for searching for particular information by check #, memo, dollar amount, etc.

Hard to understand at the beginning but with practice it becomes your best resource

Maria R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best way to manage Agents, Transactions and Vendors, all in one place!!!

Avantages: The amount of reports that you can get. When setting the program, it is nice that your trainer will customize it so you can understand better where to go base on what you are doing. I love that you can manage your Agents but also closings from their Transactions plus you can manage your Accounts payable all in one place!. Customer service is my favorite thing., you never feel alone, they always answer your questions in an easy way and help you until you accomplish what you want.

Inconvénients: How complicated the letters and numbers from the menu option seem to be. After learning what each number is for, everything starts to make sence

envoyé par Lone Wolf Technologies le 19/07/2018

Hi Maria,

Great to hear from you! Thank you for your review and kind words about our support team. We're happy to be a part of your day to day operations and supporting your business. Thanks for sharing your experience.

- Rebecca

Takes all the pressure off figuring commissions!

Sylvia L.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The program is simple to navigate. It figures the agent's commission, company dollar, referral fees and any other deduction even to fractions of %'s. It keeps up with year to date commission the agent has earned and automatically transfers to information to Coldwell Banker web site. The program posts the pictures easily from source of photos. Also, posts to many different web sites helping our company to get our listing out there to the public.

Inconvénients: I cant really think of a hundred words for the cons of the program. I don't like the way the report always seems to pop up in the middle of my work stopping everything until its finished. And during our last audit we discovered there were a few listings that didn't get transferred the way they were supposed to of coarse costing our company money but other than that there really isn't any other problems I have encountered.

I love this program...

Publié le 04/07/2018
Gisele P.
Office Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to easily create a listing or a transaction from the beginning to the end.. being able to ensure that all our transaction are accurate and the ease of managing our financial accounts.

Avantages: I have been working with lonewolf for the past 10years for different Brokerages, and I recommended Lonewolf to the current Brokerage for which I`m working for. I can honestly say that this is the best program for Real Estate that I have worked with over the years. I would and have recommended this product because it is easy to use, it offers everything a Real Estate Brokerage needs to run effectively. I especially like the training section of this program, as you can easily use this section without affecting your actual business accounts

Inconvénients: The size of the screen.. I wish it could open to the size of my laptop screen.. Other then that I can not say anything else is wrong with this program

Suggested changes

Publié le 08/03/2019
Trudy C.
Conveyancer
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I received over the phone training about 8 years ago. I know nothing about Lone Wolf. After about 1 1/2 days of training I was able to work the system on my own. Working with the listings, the trades and the office accounting. I have zero accounting training but Lone Wolf has made the office accounting so easy for me to use. It works well and yes I would recommend it.

Avantages: The various reports and the ability to create your own reports. (T.C.2)
The extensive help features.
The "Training Mode" feature - has been extremely helpful. Would not have been able to learn new procedures without it.

Inconvénients: I would love the Help Features to be much clearer. They used to have a column down the right hand side and this has now changed making if more difficult to find the help I need. Your help features have always been fantastic. I had only limited training but using your help I have have been able to navigate you system very well.

Great for Brokers

Publié le 13/08/2019
Angela B.
Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I really like BrokerWolf. I couldn't run my company with out it. It keeps me on track with daily tasks.
I can easily keep track of all of my agents production, and run a variety of reports to help the business.
It is great that they have teamed up with RE/MAX, so that my monthly reports can just be uploaded to corporate. I would recommend BrokerWolf to other agencies.

Avantages: Easily track production.
Easy for set up and cut checks for agents, and vendors.
Helps to keep business flowing.
Easy to customize.
Has some really good report features.
It is linked to RE/MAX for uploading monthly reports and statistics.

Inconvénients: Some of the features are not compatible for our business.
Training from the company is a joke, better off training your self, then asking questions when you need.
Pricing continues to go up because of added features, that we don't use.

This software is everything I need to do my job and more. I always feel in control and organized.

Office Manager / Conveyancing
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is the only realestate specific software I have ever used in my position, but it does everything I need and more so I have never even considered looking at anything else.

Avantages: Every task that I need to complete in my day can be easily performed. The program was easy to learn to use and the help menu clearly covers any task I am not familiar with. My owners and our realtors are thrilled with how easily I can pull up any report they need in just minutes. In an office of 30+ realtors keeping organized is key, and I always feel well organized and in control with this program. The hosted site allows us to be worry free about losing any data. And the customer support is easy to access.

Inconvénients: I truly have nothing negative to say. Other than the occasional update that has caused a brief disruption to my day, the program has always done everything I need it to.

LW has been diligent and proactive in working with us.

General Manager

Commentaires: Business Management

Avantages: I like the Integration the LoneWolf software allows with other systems and the subsequent time savings it allows for our staff. This, of course, results in a cost savings. Additionally, I like that this system allows us to assign access to different users according to what their role is within the company and what they are responsible for managing. This system is one of the few that allows for multiple office management. In the event that there are issues in the data, I like that Lone Wolf staff works proactively with us to correct the issue and to locate the source of the issue.

Inconvénients: Although the integration is better than other competing systems, it still is not as complete as I would like to see it. Additionally, I find it challenging to locate the reports that I want to run.

Accounting review of BrokerWolf

Laurie L.
Accounting manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I love the software, it has made our accounting very easy with all of our account payable and receivable in one place. I would highly recommend using brokerwolf.

Avantages: I love the ease of the software it is very user friendly. We are able to pull reports at an instant. I use the software to pay our agents, do their 1099's, we pay all of our payables through brokerwolf, all of my bank recs are also done through brokerwolf. It is very nice to have one software that will do all of those features for you.

Inconvénients: I wish we were able to increase the font size when we are in lonewolf. Also there are a couple of support issues I have found using the software, I have sent them to support and the fixes are not yet available.. They have been sent to the IT department I wish those could be addressed quicker.

I've been using the program since 2006 & I work in a real estate office and it fits all or my needs.

Melanie C.
Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I work in a real estate office and when I first login into the program you can see the Agents YTD Commission Totals, Top 10 Selling Agents, Bank Balances, Deals Closing. And at the end of the year it was easy to print the agents 1099's. The program is good for billing the agents, also I like the report you can print after each closing to give to the agent so they can see the break down of transaction.

Inconvénients: What I don't like about the program is at the end of the year when you print all the 1099's it doesn't print the 1096 form for you, you have to manually fill the form out. Also each month when I am trying to reconcile our Escrow Account it doesn't let me post the bank service charge as a journal entry without having to post it to a transaction.