En savoir plus sur Mindbody

Pour vous, vos stylistes et votre personnel de salon, MINDBODY facilite la planification, la mise à jour ou le traitement des rendez-vous, à partir d'un seul écran.

En savoir plus sur Mindbody

I like how easy this software makes it to reserve a spot in a workout class and cancel a reservation if need be. I also like how the price of classes is made known and shown very clearly.

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Mindbody - Notes

3,8
3,8
4,0
3,6

Mindbody a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 348 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mindbody ?

Filtrer les avis (2 348)

Garrett
Garrett
CIO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Learn It and Use It

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Alternatives envisagées : WellnessLiving

Pourquoi choisir Mindbody : This handles so much more of the business operations

Logiciel antérieur : WellnessLiving

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : it is a clear leader in the field

Heather
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

The best

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Love the application and cannot run my business without it!

The ease of setting up your studio as an admin is very clear from the moment you go live. Control over price, schedule, policies is easy.

As a consumer, the app and the online website to book, pay and communicate is not as easy to use as other apps. If Mindbody perfects the one button per page idea, it would flow better.

Jana
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Good value for the price

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : A seven year journey.. we are pretty comfortable with the system at this time. We added advanced marketing suite three years ago.

Multifunction platform that addressed all aspects of our business.

Online bookings, the return process for retail, changing class times for one class (you have to cancel and rebook), pm we have frequent cases where things freeze and we have delays printing a receipt, retail is a bit clunky having to add every item manually rather than it just scanning and automatically being entered.

Laurinda
Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Peace of Mind

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very comprehensive. There are different tier levels that offer more features as your business grows.

More than just scheduling software. It's end-to-end with marketing tools, a CRM and POS capabilities.

Would prefer to be able to create a branded app in-house rather than outsource through Mindbody.

Alternatives envisagées : Calendly

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : Flexibility and much more comprehensive features.

Kari
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Love them and hate them

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

On the one hand, Mindbody is the only company of it's kind doing what it does. On the other hand, they make life hard some days. We used Mindbody for every aspect of business. We even used add-on products like Messenger AI and their virtual platform. While it was helpful having all of these things under one room, they all act quirky. There are days when the virtual platform doesn't work, or the AI app won't work. While it generally does everything it needs to, it comes with it's own set of headaches. One of the best things about Mindbody is their consumer app. The amount of business you will get just because someone found you on the app is significant. Mindbody has a consumer app that millions of people use worldwide. Although a pain in the ass at times, it contributed to the overall success of the business.

The user interface of Mindbody is hard. There are times when you need to check multiple boxes, in multiple places in order to get something to work. The software itself is not intuitive. It takes a long learning curve to become successful with the software.

Natalie
Manager (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Generally great but missing key components

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Hit or miss

You can do many things. I also like the ability to get to support easy.

Family accounts are a must, bugs are not fixed before rolling out new additions or even updated software, campaigns need to be easier to manipulate, contact logs are important and were taken away with mindbody experience, issues with staff logins with mindbody experience, no option to opt out of new features if they're not optimized, martial arts belts should be able to be manipulated to change the name

Ze
Ze
MSL (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Booking in is easy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Really great product but very $$$

easy to book in with multiple wellness services. People recognise it as a wellness platform so brand awareness gives it credibility

REALLY expensive platform to be a part of. in order to get full functionality, looking at approx $15K pa.

OFFICE MANAGER (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Customer service for my issues is nonexistent! They refuse to contact me!!!!!

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have tried for over one year to have someone contact me regarding the service type we have set up and how they keep increasing the price for services we never use or never will use. No one will call, text, email or anything! I loved it when it was just Booker. Mind Body has ruined this for us. They absolutely do NOT care about customer service and resolving our concerns. Pathetic.

The scheduling is easy to use. The reports are easy to access and helpful. Booker customer service is good.

Customer service is the WORST ever!!!! Booker is wonderful helping with issues but regarding the financial part of their business, which is now Mind Body, is impossible and probably illigle they way they conduct their business, I really hate it. Mind Body ruined a good company- Booker.

Financial Publication Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Fitness with Mindbody is a win.

5,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I like Mindbody and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a way to access fitness , and health and wellness with a busy life style.

Usinfg Mindbody as a personal fitness app, or website is easy, and a efficient way to stay up on fitness. Pros are ability to access various fitness and nutrition classes. Also you can register for classes, and pay for classes. Mindbody lets you set preferences so that you can have access to fitness classes that cater to your interest.

There is no templates you can create to fully customize to personalize Mindbody. The list of fitness, nutrition, and health wellness classes is a pre determined list based on preferences set when you sign up.

Owner (Australie)

Scammers & Worst Customer Service

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I was trickedinto signing up with Mind Body. They promised me during the demo call that they could meet all my needs. Three weeks in when it came to appointment scheduling there was issues with grouping appointments and allocating them to different staff and levels in packages. It also didn't allow staff or clients to book multiple appointments on the app which would be another issue for my business. Another issue was taking deposits online. They said the only way I could do this is if I named all services as deposits. This again would be another issue as clients could not view the actual prices and services they were being priced for. Even their onboard engineer agreed this software isn't suitable for my business, so I asked to end the contract because they couldn't provide me with suitable business solutions. Now they aren't refunding my initial $2999 because I ended my contract early. This is very unfair because the contract was only ended as they couldn't find a suitable appointment book solution. I'll be taking this further and hopefully I save others reading this the stress and mess I am now in.

No pros the software company couldn't find software solutions to meet my business needs

Couldn't book multiple appointments via the staff and client app. Couldn't take deposits and couldn't group services into packages that allowed more than one staff to be booked in with. Its a messy software system for salons, do not go there.

Edward
Singing Teacher / Vocal Coach (R.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional. However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business. Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense). No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Alternatives envisagées : Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : I chose MindBody 10 years ago when there weren't many better alternatives or industry-specific alternatives. There now are considerable options for music teaching software so I fear I must bid MindBody goodbye...

Tatiyana
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I like it but..

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

Alternatives envisagées : Booker, Vagaro, Rosy et Square Appointments

Pourquoi choisir Mindbody : I outgrew schedulicity and needed more features that they weren't offering at the time.

Logiciel antérieur : Schedulicity

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : Because Mindbody at the time was an all inclusives software with all the features I was looking for and the price was amazing when I first signed up in 2015.

Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

So bad it's almost a scam.

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Ryan
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work

Commentaires : Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.) It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue. This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.) The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly. The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible. The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

Gina

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

Commentaires : In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

MindBody for Music Schools

Commentaires : Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Theresa

It is OKAY

Commentaires : I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Alternatives envisagées : Vagaro

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : It seems to be the most widely used in the business

Jeffrey
Gym Owner (É.-U.)

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

Commentaires : Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Kurt
Kurt
Owner/Head Coach (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

MindBody for Small Gym

Commentaires : Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all. MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory. The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed. The software will also take into account independent contractors. Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds. It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related. All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

Alternatives envisagées : Zen Planner et Zendesk

Pourquoi choisir Mindbody : RhinoFit didn't have the flexibility I needed and wasn't as intuitive

Logiciel antérieur : RhinoFit

Sharmila
President (É.-U.)

Mindbody Online transformed my business

Commentaires : I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Alternatives envisagées : Booker

Pourquoi choisir Mindbody : Years ago, Booker offered me a free Ipad to switch to their company. They also promised cheaper monthly rates including merchant services processing fees.

Logiciel antérieur : Booker

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : Booker could not deliver. I would rather pay a little more (rates weren't too high back then) than pay for scheduling system that didn't function as easy as MBO.

Stephanie
Massage Therapist (É.-U.)

MindBody Software is Mostly Great

Commentaires : Honestly, software is software these days. But my experience with MindBody is that the team of people they have behind the scenes is absolutely phenomenal. They just put on the most amazing in person event called Bold, and I was so impressed I already bought my ticket for next year. They also do a yearly training on their software called MindBody University, and I have heard great things. I'm hoping that once I attend, I will fall in love with the software as much as I have with the people.

It has a lot of features that I need to run my business, like reports, memberships, and online booking for clients.

I do not find it intuitive, and sometimes it's glitchy and inconsistent.

Alternatives envisagées : Vagaro

Pourquoi choisir Mindbody : I needed more functionality than it provided. Honestly, I also tried Booker, Full Slate, and Massage Book.

Logiciel antérieur : Bookeo

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : It came recommended from my mentor.

Kendra
Front Desk (É.-U.)

It's Helpful!

Commentaires : MB has been great within the yoga studio / fitness studio / wellness studio industry. I've been using it for years now, within different states / facilities, as well as using it myself as a client. Easy to use, but have a feeling there is so much my company is unaware of / not taking advantage of [some tools that could really benefit the company that we don't know exist]. I'm also not a fan of MB working with other companies who saw flaws in the system, and now charge extra $ to implement. Why can't MB just come up with these ideas themselves, implement within their software, charge an extra charge if you must, but keeping it all within MINDBODY [not also to FitGrid, ZipWhip, etc.]. Customer service could also use some work. Our company struggled for weeks trying to get hardware ordered. We were promised multiple efforts of help with no one actually able to assist until I finally made it to the MB BOLD conference and sought help. It took way too long for us to give your company money for an item we wanted to order to benefit our sales.

The software is easy to use [once you practice]. It allows us to do everything we need, to an extent, with scheduling private sessions, massage, requesting appointments, as well as checking students in to classes, allowing them to purchase retail. It seems to have everything we need rolled into one package, at least for us with the Ultimate package.

I think there should be more webinars on how to use the software. Yes, there are videos to watch and the certification process, but this does not allow for open dialogue, questions to be asked, etc. Webinars w/ a MB customer support team available to discuss would be ideal and allow us all to know more of what our system has available for us to use / take advantage of.

Rosalinda
Sports, 11-50 employés

MINDBODY Review

Commentaires : Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback. Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

Alternatives envisagées : WellnessLiving

Logiciel antérieur : WellnessLiving

Pourquoi passer à Mindbody : The mindbody platform is more inspiring and overall I felt they were more committed to helping me and my business grow.

Lauren
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

Commentaires : Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient. Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself. The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun. The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

Eric
co-owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

Commentaires : I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company. It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well. This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.