3,8 /5
  • Service client
    3,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Mindbody

Pour vous, vos stylistes et votre personnel de salon, MINDBODY facilite la planification, la mise à jour ou le traitement des rendez-vous, à partir d'un seul écran.

En savoir plus sur Mindbody

2 167 avis affichés

Garrett E.
CIO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"Learn It and Use It"

Avantages: I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

Inconvénients: the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Emily K.
Accountant
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2020

"MindBody is almost all the software you need for a gym or studio"

Commentaires: Overall, MindBody is great and I don't think I've even used half of the features after several years of regular use. There is a way to do anything, and tech always provides good help.

Avantages: There is a wide variety of ways that you can structure contracts and payments. The feature that allows you to attach PDF documents to each client helps towards operating in a more paperless manner.

Inconvénients: Refunds and returns are a bit confusing. The product could also be improved with a better attendance system. They should improve the attendance feature. The sign in app apparently doesn't work and we have used a different sign in software.

• Publié le 05/11/2020
Alysa F.
  • Publié le 10/05/2021

"MindBody So many options!"

Commentaires: It was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone who has a studio that needs to keep track of their inventory, members, sales all in one!

Avantages: This software has so many features, and sadly I don't even use half of them! It has a great way to keep track of your inventory, to have quick sales (water bottles, towel rentals) your memberships, drop ins, class schedules. Everything you need to run your facility quickly and with ease. When we started this software it was already partially set up, but I had to go back in and with the help of the staff team of MindBody, we set it up properly. Their staff team is also super helpful and they have many seminars and resources to help build your business.

Inconvénients: It was a bit of a learning curve to set up - but that could also be due to it wasn't fully set up when I started working here. The other thing is the price, for our studio, we are too small to use it at the moment. I do miss the support team and the events!

• Publié le 10/05/2021
Ryan C.
Chiropractor
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work"

Commentaires: Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.) It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue. This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

Avantages: It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

Inconvénients: First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.) The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly. The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible. The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Tatiyana B.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"I like it but.."

Commentaires: Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Avantages: Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Inconvénients: Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 10/03/2021
Edward S.
Singing Teacher / Vocal Coach
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2021

"No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses"

Commentaires: I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional. However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business. Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Avantages: Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Inconvénients: Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense). No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

• Publié le 11/03/2021
Narinder S.
Sr Cloud Architect
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"MindBody Cloud Based Club and Scheduling Solution"

Commentaires: Overall Mindbody Software is life line for our SPA business and we are totally depended on this software for all kind of activities so for any small or mind size business that need to automate their work Mindbody is perfect choice

Avantages: Mindbody Software offers various features such as Automated Scheduling of Email and text along with online booking, Appointment via Social media like Facebook and we can manage marketing capabilities via inbuild toolkit. We use Mindbody software for SPA.

Inconvénients: Every Software has its own strength and weakness, as per our experience with Mindbody we have found few issues where they need to really works on one big aspect is Availability of Services( they had 3-4 major outages) which causes lot of problem to out customers and impact our business, second area that i would like to explore is software has few menus that feel cluttered while other menus are mostly blanks ,their documentation is also not updated sometime

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Yakira A.
  • Publié le 12/08/2019

"Great Interface, Difficult to Navigate, Addt'l Charges, Not Customizable"

Commentaires: MBO functions like you'd expect a very large, very vast business to function - tons of features that you pay for but only a portion of which are usable or easy to access/understand. Super inflexible for making changes or to accommodate any customization. Customer service is nice and easy to access, a recent change to their credit. They also have their app dialed in, which was a huge win for us.

Avantages: Super streamlined UX for the branded app
Easy to reach customer service
Great analytics dashboard for quick status updates

Inconvénients: Charges kept going up for no apparent additional value
All add-on functions come at additional cost
Website integration very poor; no store option
Functions/features buried in an oversaturated back-end; back-end not very intuitive
Lack of customization on basic features, like booking window hour opening

• Publié le 12/08/2019
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 06/06/2019

"Too expensive for what it does"

Commentaires: I was using mindbody to replace acuity for scheduling my yoga/fitness classes and coaching client.
It turns out that it has a lot of glitches for the users and on the administrator side it's overly complicated. It also doesn't have some of the features that I was used to (or perhaps I couldn't find them). For the cost of using this software I expected lots of bells and whistles, but they all cost more. I am a very small business trying to grow and have gone back to my previous software, Acuity.

Avantages: The app is the one thing that is great about this product. I think it's why there are so many users.

Inconvénients: The cost is far too high for a small business such as mine. When you factor in the exchange rate as well, almost my whole profit was going to rent and scheduling software.

• Publié le 06/06/2019
Miguel E.
Ceo
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 15/04/2021

"Mindbody is slower and expensive"

Commentaires: It was the worst experience, afther that company, I had hired another that did the programming in 2 days and I was using it in 3 days at the 50% of the cost.

Avantages: It has several tools, I don't have a lot of good things to say about. I don't want to lie just to fill a form.

Inconvénients: It is expensive, the customer support is 24 hrs later, if you are in America you need to wait at least 24 hrs to solve your issue. You have to program your platform and I spend at least 3 weeks and the person in customer service said that it has take minimum one week to one month. You spend money and time programming it instead focus in produce more money.

• Publié le 15/04/2021
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/02/2021

"So bad it's almost a scam."

Commentaires: I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Avantages: Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

Inconvénients: It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

• Publié le 18/02/2021
Gina B.
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Mindbody post virus apocalypse"

Commentaires: In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Avantages: Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients: Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

• Publié le 07/07/2020
John T.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2020

"MindBody for Music Schools"

Commentaires: Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Avantages: Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Inconvénients: We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

• Publié le 04/04/2020
Theresa O.
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"It is OKAY"

Commentaires: I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

Avantages: I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

Inconvénients: We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Jeffrey B.
Gym Owner
  • Publié le 27/01/2020

"MindBody Software Suite with Branded App"

Commentaires: Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

Avantages: The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Inconvénients: Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

• Publié le 27/01/2020
Kurt V.
Owner/Head Coach
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"MindBody for Small Gym"

Commentaires: Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

Avantages: Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all.
MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory.
The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed.
The software will also take into account independent contractors.
Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

Inconvénients: I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds.
It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related.
All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Sharmila Y.
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"Mindbody Online transformed my business"

Commentaires: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Avantages: Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

Inconvénients: The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

• Publié le 03/09/2019
Stephanie A.
Massage Therapist
  • Publié le 12/09/2019

"MindBody Software is Mostly Great"

Commentaires: Honestly, software is software these days. But my experience with MindBody is that the team of people they have behind the scenes is absolutely phenomenal. They just put on the most amazing in person event called Bold, and I was so impressed I already bought my ticket for next year. They also do a yearly training on their software called MindBody University, and I have heard great things. I'm hoping that once I attend, I will fall in love with the software as much as I have with the people.

Avantages: It has a lot of features that I need to run my business, like reports, memberships, and online booking for clients.

Inconvénients: I do not find it intuitive, and sometimes it's glitchy and inconsistent.

• Publié le 12/09/2019
Zoé F.
Recreation and Tourism Coordinator
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/09/2019

"Hard to use, but a Good customer value"

Commentaires: Very very very difficult to use, too much features for nothing. You had to search deep into the back-end system to change a minor feature.
Customer account was hard to manage on the administrative side.
Good software for fitness centre that only have classes. Not the better software for Sports Complex and facilities rentals.

Avantages: Minbody offers a lot of features and everything is possible for the client.
Our customer could be aware of any changes in their rental or account.
Customers could have a look of our facilities schedule before calling us to rent a facility.
Customer could see Public Swim & Skate on the Mindbody Website easily.
Customer could access their account on the Mindbody App and get all the information about their course directly on the app.
Merging accounts was easy.

Inconvénients: Very difficult to use and learn. A lot of specific terms, difficult to learn for baby-boomers employees.
Rentals could not be filtered or sort other than by transaction date. So if we booked a facility 6 months in advance, and change the date 1 months prior, changes were 4 pages before the actual rental.
There was no way to bill our client monthly.
We used it for more than a year and a half and our employees was still having issues with basics and daily steps.

• Publié le 04/09/2019
Lori M.
Executive Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/08/2019

"MINDBODY software"

Commentaires: I wouldn't want to change. Software changes are difficult to walk staff through. Price increases may impact that over time. Partly because it is ever evolving and slowly but surely we get functionality that we need. The software is greatly modifiable, however, we have hit quite a few roadblocks of things that we need that we just can't do because we do not have the typical boutique business model.

Avantages: Ability to interact with clients through auto-e-mails/texts.

Inconvénients: Not built specifically for fitness centers so lacks some functionality specific to a non-profit fitness center. Definitely built for a boutique studio.

• Publié le 31/08/2019
Kendra G.
Front Desk

"It's Helpful!"

Commentaires: MB has been great within the yoga studio / fitness studio / wellness studio industry. I've been using it for years now, within different states / facilities, as well as using it myself as a client. Easy to use, but have a feeling there is so much my company is unaware of / not taking advantage of [some tools that could really benefit the company that we don't know exist]. I'm also not a fan of MB working with other companies who saw flaws in the system, and now charge extra $ to implement. Why can't MB just come up with these ideas themselves, implement within their software, charge an extra charge if you must, but keeping it all within MINDBODY [not also to FitGrid, ZipWhip, etc.]. Customer service could also use some work. Our company struggled for weeks trying to get hardware ordered. We were promised multiple efforts of help with no one actually able to assist until I finally made it to the MB BOLD conference and sought help. It took way too long for us to give your company money for an item we wanted to order to benefit our sales.

Avantages: The software is easy to use [once you practice]. It allows us to do everything we need, to an extent, with scheduling private sessions, massage, requesting appointments, as well as checking students in to classes, allowing them to purchase retail. It seems to have everything we need rolled into one package, at least for us with the Ultimate package.

Inconvénients: I think there should be more webinars on how to use the software. Yes, there are videos to watch and the certification process, but this does not allow for open dialogue, questions to be asked, etc. Webinars w/ a MB customer support team available to discuss would be ideal and allow us all to know more of what our system has available for us to use / take advantage of.

Rosalinda L.
Sports, 11-50 employés

"MINDBODY Review"

Commentaires: Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

Avantages: It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

Inconvénients: When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback.
Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

Lauren W.
Personal Trainer
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2019

"Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated"

Commentaires: Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

Avantages: The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient. Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself. The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

Inconvénients: The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun. The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

• Publié le 08/08/2019
Eric P.
co-owner
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2019

"Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry"

Commentaires: I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Avantages: Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company.
It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well.
This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

Inconvénients: I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.

• Publié le 07/05/2019
William G.
Digital Business Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2018

"MindBody is on its way to becoming something great."

Commentaires: My overall experience with Mindbody business management has been well. Customer service is really good, each department I speak with is very helpful and informative. However, I would like to see Mindbody have a department or a program that allows businesses to collaborate with the MindBody software team, to help improve the software and help the Mindbody software team understands the types of software tools different business would need.

Avantages: I consider MindBody on the computer, and a mobile device two different software experiences. What I enjoy the most about MindBody on the computer, is the ability to resize the window, which allows you to control the amount of information on the screen. What I like most about the MindBody software on a mobile device is the ease of use, and straight to the point UI.

Inconvénients: What I like least about the MindBody software on the computer is the outdated feel and UI. Some menus feel cluttered, while other menus are mostly blank and could contain more information or a drop-down menu and some tabs feel hidden too. A lot of our staff members state that they can not understand the software at first glance and have a difficult time navigating the UI. Simply put, the software should be as easy as, I want to do A, B and C, and should be able to not have to dig through tabs and menus to do it. Another thing I like least about the software is location management. Our business has two locations using Mindbody, and there is not an easy eay to switch between both accounts, without having to completely log out of the account and log back into the other one. What I like least about the MindBody software on a mobile device, is the business app, it can sometimes look outdated as well. The schedule tab in day view looks cluttered at first glance. The client tab is mostly blank when it could have a "most recently added" tab, or "clients that checked in today" or "Clients that checked in this week" tab.

• Publié le 05/09/2018