Reliable, functional time system works well with Paychex Preview

Emily P.
Director of Finance
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that there are IP restrictions, but you can still grant employees with mobile clock in functionality but only if their GPS location is provided to you. It is very easy to configure. Employees and managers have an easy time using the software. Customer support gets back to you quickly. Up time and reliability of any cloud based system is always a concern and Stratustime's is great.

Inconvénients: I would like it better if there was a mobile app instead of having to login to the site through your mobile browser. Time card adjustments default to the first day of the pay period. It would be better if they would default to the current day.

Great for a company with less complicated rules

Publié le 13/09/2017
Kris N.
Administrator
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use very few of the options that are offered, so we are paying more than what we should for what we actually use.

Avantages: The system itself is easy to navigate through. The export that was set up is easy to use and we have never had any trouble with it.

Inconvénients: Points tracking doesn't work like we would like. Would like to fully integrate with payroll; however, it will raise the price of my payroll to do so.

We use this at the office and its alright

Publié le 03/10/2018
Administrative and Support Specialist
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like this software better than our old software. It gets the job done and it makes it easy to just clock in and out and request days off all in one place.

Inconvénients: I really don't like that when you hover over the clock in/clock out buttons they get larger, it makes it very confusing and sometimes I click the wrong thing. Also, the wording of meal break and such is a little confusing. I also get a bit confused when trying to figure out how many vacation/sick hours I have left, I feel like it is not always accurate

Great Timeclock software

Publié le 07/08/2019
Distribution Specialist
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software makes punching in and requesting PTO time easy for our employees.

Avantages: I like that my drivers and warehouse employees can clock in from either the computer or cell phone with GPS Geotagging. We have multiple locations and not all of them have an actual time clock so this software is a must.

Inconvénients: Nothing. This software works great for our company.

Stratustime

Publié le 09/10/2018
Debbie C.
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: easily keeps track of payroll hours. Can do any type of reports needed

Inconvénients: There is no help search when having a problem. Have to call customer service rep.

Easy to use

Publié le 10/10/2018
Kevin J.
Labor
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy to use and doesn’t really require any training... it’s pretty self explanatory.

Inconvénients: There isn’t anything that I dislike about this program.

Could improve in some places

Publié le 07/02/2018
Nichole W.
Administrator
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I would recommend your system to other companies.

Avantages: The system is very user friendly and easy to navigate and find things you need. The reports are exactly what we are looking for in information we need. We really like how you can keep track of the Overtime for each employee on the main page as well.

Inconvénients: I was not very happy with the overall training. I needed help a few times after the initial training and was not able to get our person to call me back. She would only email me. After she finally referred me to Customer Support I was finally able to get the service I needed. They have been very helpful and pleasant to work with.

PAYCHEX STRATUSTIME

Publié le 19/04/2016
Sarah I.
HR Manager
1.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: If you have a small group (less than 100employees)and have one person does payroll from beginning to the end, this is the right software.

Inconvénients: there is no integration between PAYCHEX FLEX people(payroll program) and STRATUSTIME. they told us beginning of last year but it still did not put together yet. We are still waiting for them to do this. until integration, we have to do some manual jobs.

Nightmare

Publié le 09/04/2018
Kacy M.
Vice President and Human Resources
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Support client

Commentaires: Stratustime and Payroll are 2 separate modules and the two do not talk together. That is NOT how it was sold to me when I signed up. When I would call my payroll Rep for questions and changes she had no clue about anything related to Stratustime and its functionality. Payroll submission days were always such a nightmare I would get anxiety for days leading up to it. I cancelled our service with Paychex back in Feb and they are still sending me invoices and emails as if I'm still an active customer. When I try to contact their HR services, I have to go thru 5 automated questions only to find out their office is closed. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES!!

Avantages: Ease of use (as long as you don't need to make changes). I liked my original sales rep in the beginning. Even she complained how understaffed they were and could tell she was often stressed out.

Inconvénients: Everything! No Support, Terrible Customer Service, Still getting Invoices every month even thought we cancelled. I have to call them every month to get the invoice removed. They are still sending me emails as if i'm a customer.

Great Bang for the Buck

Publié le 08/12/2016
Sandy B.
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've used StratusTime for a year now and, for the most part, love it. It was easy to implement and transition my employees. The price is not the absolute cheapest we found but is really good for a number of features it offers. The customer service is ok. Got great service from sales and implementation. Ongoing support is pretty good but takes a little bit to hear back.

Avantages: Easy to manage on a user level. Easy for managers to do their approvals. Can manage time card and time off requests from mobile devices.

Inconvénients: Starts to struggle with varying pay systems. Post-implementation customer service is a little laissez-faire.

Time clocks that work as expected.

Publié le 20/03/2018
Jim O.
IT Manager
Support client

Avantages: The interface is nice for adding clocks and seeing which clocks are online or offline. Customer support is great, if a clock is broken they are quick to send out a new one.

Inconvénients: Clocks get knocked offline relatively often. We have had to replace several clocks over a few years.

It gets the job done

Publié le 13/03/2018
Jim G.
Jr Sys Admin
Support client

Avantages: The support has been very good, they are quick to ship out new clocks if one breaks. It is simple enough to setup and understand.

Inconvénients: The clocks get knocked offline too frequently. I often have to reset them which is not something that I should have to do so often.

Horrible system

Publié le 20/08/2017
Catherine E.
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: There is nothing about this product that I like. Paychex has replaced the timeclock twice, because it has issues.

Inconvénients: Stratustime and Paychex Flex are not "intergrated" at all. They are two seperate applications. If you change an employees pay rate in one, it doesn't transfer to the other. Processing payroll is a nightmare. It fails to "submit" most of the time. I spend countless hours on the phone with customer support and no one knows anything. When I was sold the product, I was VERY clear that I use a Mac Computer. I was assured that it would work with Safari. It doesn't. this has caused a whole host of problems. I have tried many times to get in touch with my Rep, but to no avail. I'm hoping that someone will see this review and actually give me a call.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, NO PUN INTENDED

Publié le 25/03/2019
Jerry T.
PM
Machines, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Absolutely terrible.

Avantages: I cannot recommend this software to anyone.

Inconvénients: This is the worst software I have ever used. My team of engineers would like to add 30 minutes to their timecard each week for redoing their time sheets. The data has to be constantly re-entered as the software does not accept or deletes the data. Major glitches, again do not waste your time. Very frustrating.

Lack of customer service and it creates labor-intensive payroll

Publié le 12/12/2016
Sarah M.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am an accountant who recommended Paychex to a client who has about 35 employees. I have worked with Paychex for many years with my clients but, this is the first time I have had experience with Stratustime. It will definitely be the last. The techs, when you can get one, do not return phone calls. They are happy to sell the product to you but once you have it there is a complete lack of back-end service on it. There is almost no integration between Flex and Stratustime. The reps on the payroll side cannot help with Stratustime issues, and vice versa. I am finding that to resolve any issue, at minimum 2 phone calls are required, and often 6+ (yes, that is no joke). Often I have ended up gong back and forth between departments with all of them essentially telling me it is not their problem to resolve. I have had to chase tech people down repeatedly who promise to call back but never do. This has made me look bad to my client, and has caused her a tremendous amount of frustration. What should have made PR processing faster and more convenient has become a time-consuming, money-wasting endeavor for my client. I will be finding her a new service for the beginning of the year and have no plans to recommend this product to any other clients. If I could have given this a zero star review I would have.

Avantages: Nothing

Inconvénients: Poor customer support, problems take weeks to resolve. not streamlined with Flex.

Super flexible with great customer service

Publié le 10/07/2018
Director, Workforce Management
Externalisation/délocalisation
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Super flexible application with great customer service. Reporting options are comprehensive, and easy to customize.

Inconvénients: The system seems almost too flexible. Many features need to be customized for our environment, especially on the reporting front.

Very difficult to use.

Publié le 12/04/2016
Soo A.
HR Associate
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
3.5 / 5
1.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What's best is that this product is easy to log in and the design is pretty.

Inconvénients: First, the names of employees does not sort in alphabetical order, it's difficult to input information and auto-saves without having time to review, and there are a bunch of options listed with similar functions.

Easy to use

Publié le 29/10/2018
Savanna G.
Marketing Assistant
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I use this software to clock in and out of work. The software is very user friendly and has a nice layout. It's easy to see your weekly hours as well and make changes.

Inconvénients: I have no cons for this software. It is very simple and easy to use.

Product works alright, the support team is an absolute joke.

Publié le 31/03/2017
Susan S.
Vice President
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Support client

Commentaires: Don't bother with Stratustime. It works, as long as you don't need any help with anything AT ALL. Support is an absolute waste of time. I have been trying to resolve a quite simple issue for over two months. I barely get a response and when i do it's about as helpful as a case of strep throat. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE SERVICE. They will NOT give you supervisor information when there's a problem. They are completely TERRIBLE.

A great time and attendance solution.

Publié le 13/12/2016
Rachel R.
Human Resources
Philanthropie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We just implemented Stratus time about a month and a half ago. The implementation was relatively seamless. There were adequate training and support from the vendor. Their customer service is timely and very responsive to needs.

Avantages: web-based, user-friendly

Inconvénients: harder to accommodate unusual situations

Efficient Time Tracking Software

Publié le 08/06/2017
Gennifer S.
Human Resources
Philanthropie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, nice interface.

Avantages: Easy to add new employees and manage staff. Ability to customize reports and save customization for future use.

Inconvénients: Tech support could use improvement and more streamline assistance. Sometimes multiple calls are needed to resolve one issue.

Easy time keeper

Publié le 03/02/2017
April W.
Program manager
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: StratusTime is easy to use, easy to teach others and pretty easy to move around in.

Avantages: Mobile

Inconvénients: Updating after each change

So far it has done every thing expected.

Publié le 21/10/2014
Chris P.
Vente au détail
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The admin panel has everything in one place.

Inconvénients: I dislike how comp time is transferred. It seems to be confusing for clients.