15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Criterion HCM

En savoir plus sur Criterion HCM

Solution moderne et unifiée pour les RH, les services de paie et l'engagement de talents. Elle vous aide à gérer vos processus HCM uniques d'aujourd'hui et de demain.

En savoir plus sur Criterion HCM

Flexible report writing features, or lack thereof. Getting data back out of the system in the form of reports is not user friendly.

Criterion HCM - Notes

3,9

Criterion HCM a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Criterion HCM ?

Joel Neil
Joel Neil
Specialist Recruiter (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 10 000+ employés

Good For Talent Engagement Solutions

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Integrated with other HCM software, worked on the talent engagement, outcome was satisfying.

Interface looks good and appealing when you adapt to it. Shows history of anything you need and creates quick graphs in real-time.

Not very easy to use at the beginning, lots of features that we do not use regularly. Need to keep simple.

Mac
Sales Operations (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

Great software for HR and employees

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it is a great platform for managing our time-off and payroll. I love that I can see how much of my pay is going towards taxes, and all the different breakouts. I would recommend it to companies looking for HR platforms.

I really like the functionality for signing up for courses/lessons that we have to do as a company. It's super easy for me to register for classes on Criterion, and it syncs to my calendar. I also really like the time management aspect of it, where I can see how many PTO day's I have left in a year.

I feel as though the UI is a bit dated - it looks a bit old, but that could be something we can change on our end.

Linda
Secretary/Assistant Treasurer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Buyer Beware!

It is easy to see an employee's history. The time clock functionality is definitely a plus. Processing payrolls are streamlined with minimal data input. The re-hiring feature is very beneficial.

There is a rounding issue with reports. The actual amount paid to employees' do not match reports. Very difficult to get issues resolved timely, if ever resolved. The system does not have the capability to create files to upload for state W-2 reporting (even though we were told that would not be a problem before purchasing). Many times it has taken up to 45 minutes to log into the system. It is difficult to get reports that meet certain needs for reporting benefits. End up using several reports to consolidate into one for the required reporting information. Issues with employees that live is one state and work in another state.

Chelsey
HR Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 1 001–5 000 employés

Criterion for nation-wide construction company

Commentaires : We eliminated double entry, have saved money and storage on saving personnel files and are able to customize access to many people to use the system as it works best for them while maintaining security.

Easy to use and to be trained on. Everything filters into the appropriate to eliminate double entry

Employee history could include more information for companies who have employees who come and go multiple times.

Susan
Mgr of HR & OD (É.-U.)

Good

It is truly an HR software built with HR end users in mind. The fact that positions are separate and allow you to track FTEs is logical versus some that I previewed that make simple things like EEO codes driven by the employee record versus the position record.

Megan
Client Processing Service Specialist (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

System is great, data upload is iffy, customer service is acceptable

I think the amount of things you can do with the service is amazing. Reports are easy to customize and pull

The customer service has been slow to respond and has not had some of the answers needed. The difficulty of doing a large upload

Peggy

ESS Review

I really appreciate the support that is provided. They are very quick to respond to any problem that I have and also to communicate where they are in the process. What I like best about the product is the ease of looking up information on an employee. Being able to see their history at my fingertips is awesome.

It runs a little slow sometimes, but there is really nothing I don't like.

Alekhya
Alekhya
Clinical investigator (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

My experience with criterion

4,0 l’année dernière

Minimum data input with faster payroll processing.It is very faster to look for employees information. Great utility tools for minimum data input. The double entry problem is also eliminated

There is a slight lag due to heavy load and thereby performs slow

Laura
Services juridiques

Criterion HCM - Perfect Software

I always get fast and great help from the customer service department. The system is easy to use.

I wish I could add fields on my own. It seems that I can re-label fields but not add them on my own.

Jimie

FFVA uses HR, Payroll, & ESS

I like the ease of use and the efficiency of the support staff.

The products we use don't really have any downsides.

Angie
Ing Software (Colombie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Excelente sistema.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Me encanta la facilidad en la que se pueden personalizar y extraer informes.

Se podria mejorar su sistema de atencion al cliente ya que es muy demorado en dar respuesta.

laura
agente de ventas (Espagne)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

software rrhh bastante resolutivo

4,0 l’année dernière

Lo que mas me ha gustado de este software es el poder buscar información de los empleados y tan sumamente rápido junto con el proceso de las nominas, la verdad es que evita muchísimo trabajo siendo gratamente eficaz.

No tengo nada malo que decir porque de momento las veces que lo he utilizado me ha resultado muy eficaz, tal vez lo único que podría decir es que es bastante lento a la hora de iniciar.

Construction, 10 000+ employés

Buen software de RRHH

4,0 l’année dernière

Buenas funcionalidades, con procesamiento de nóminas rápido, lo cual se agradace bastante.

Lo que menos me ha gustado es la lentitud que muestra a veces.