15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Enumerate

Outils de comptabilité, de gestion et d'automatisation intégrés pour le gestionnaire Condo/HOA. Donne des conseils simples et faciles pour comprendre les finances.

En savoir plus sur Enumerate

TOPS listened to its customers and added many new features with their newest software - TOPS ONE.

New streets not yet mapped in a new subdivision is a bit difficult to map an exact location for the GPS violation software.

Enumerate - Notes

3,6
3,5
3,4
2,8

Enumerate a reçu une note globale de 3,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 93 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Enumerate ?

Irene
Resident Services Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Tops One for all your HOA accounting needs

Commentaires : Tops One has been instrumental for us as an entire office. We no longer have to rely on just our finance department to assist homeowners with financial information. Everyone has been cross trained on the Tops One system and can easily pull a statement or look up a balance

The software is easy to use , uses simple language ( which is important for those not in finance or accounting ) and can produce a statement with just a few key strokes. Statements can be printed or emailed depending on the homeowners preference. I cannot say enough about the customer service aspect as well. When we decided to switch from QuickBooks our account representative was instrumental in helping us set up our system. Whenever we have needed customer service they are always available.

We actually set up our system at the start of the Covid pandemic. That made training a little difficult as everything had to be done virtually. Our trainer was prepared much more so than we were. I wish we had known how much pre-work actually needed to be done before we made the migration to Tops One. I think we would’ve worked a little harder to make sure that our #DATA imports were cleaner than they were.

Jeffrey
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : I am the Vice President and General Manager for Steward Property Services, Inc., located in Petaluma, CA. We are a small company that has a strong local reputation that has been built over twenty years of managing Common Interest Developments from Ukiah to San Rafael. We have a unique take on managing HOAs and prefer to work toward a sense of community, rather than as enforcement agents. However, every Board we manage and every Association we manage is unique and they all have their own priorities, which we try our best to satisfy. When I started with this company over five years ago, the housing market was just beginning to crash. Foreclosures and bankruptcies were skyrocketing and our operational needs were multiplying faster than we could handle. This is when I started looking to consolidate our operations and use technology to increase efficiency in an effort to lower costs for our clients. We had been using software that was geared toward rental properties and creating customized communication using the Microsoft Office Suite. As our business began to grow, and I was promoted into more of a supervisory position, there was no way for me to provide accurate or constructive oversight because everyone seemed to be "doing their own thing." When I came across TOPS software, a light came on. All of their features fit all of our needs and everything was bundled into one nice package, which also functioned as a centralized database for all of the information that we had previously had to create individual folders for. The housing of data was also attractive because much of this could be kept digitally and we could begin decreasing our paper use. I researched many competitors and many different types of programs. The answer, for me, quickly became obvious. TOPS would be the perfect solution for our company. I worked with their sales department and expressed my problems and needs and they were able to define for me how TOPS could help. In 2008, we purchased the software with the intent of having our accounting department test it and become familiar with it, before introducing it to the management side of the house. This was incremental because we were able to first import all of our accounts from our previous software. Because we had our own unique needs, we chose to transfer all of the data ourselves, but if you are not that tech savvy, TOPS has conversion specialists that can work with almost any kind of database and get you up and running quickly. TOPS worked with our banks so that we could import and export data for check writing, reconciliations, deposits and all other areas of accounting functionality. We were able to convert all of our properties as their fiscal cycles renewed and began 2009 with all of our accounts in TOPS. The hiccups were minimal, but I was sure to purchase their unlimited tech support, and this has become incredibly valuable, as we have progressed. They are so friendly and helpful with minor user issues, but when our server crashed and we had to convert all of our backup data to our new server, TOPS worked overtime to make sure that we were up and running as soon as possible. If we want to customize any of our operations within TOPS, tech support and their training department have helped us get there. The training classes are fantastic and easy for any user, no matter the skill level. Once we transitioned this software to our managers, the reaction was immediate. Our managers actually thanked me for making their jobs easier. I helped them set up their form letters and CC&R tables, and suddenly their mountain of violation work had been streamlined and easily archived for reference. The reports helped them manage work orders, phone calls, and follow up on violations. I helped accounting set up their delinquency tables and tracking became a breeze. It was easier to train my successor on the delinquency process because TOPS streamlines and tracks the progress of the delinquency and using the job streaming function allowed the delinquency process to be completed in a matter of minutes, versus what used to take us three or four days. I could type on and on about how valuable TOPS has been to our business. They are constantly evolving the software and developing partnerships with companies such as AtHomeNet.com, who created and manages Association websites for us and is able to work with TOPS so that users can securely login to their Association site and view pertinent accounting data and reports. I try to attend any seminar TOPS offers because their products keep evolving so rapidly, I don't want to miss out. If you are thinking of transitioning software, I highly recommend TOPS for both small and large management companies. If you would ever like to speak with me about our experience, someone at TOPS can put you in touch with me. Or use the contacts listed in this review. I could not be happier with the choice we made. I hope you have success too!

Marc
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Please read before buying this! what a nightmare!!!

Commentaires : If your goal is to run your office efficiently then I suggest you do not use tops one!! I was so excited after talking to the sales rep about all the cool changes we could make and not one of the promises turned out! I have sent at least 10 emails to ask them when I am getting my training on the compliance and management side of the software and I was told the rep will call me and then after more emails from me i was told some other rep will call me then after another email today they told me the third rep is going to be reaching out to me. That is what inspired the review! I can't believe this company is able to stay in business or are they on their way out and that is why all the issues many companies are having. I also called other companies across Utah and Arizona that use tops and I have asked them if they are having the same problems and I have had every one of the companies tell me they are looking to change! Don't buy this product you will regret your choice. The next step to get back my money/training and misdirected promises would be get a lawyer involved. Sad that they can just be honest and fair to their clients

One year later and still haven't been fully trained like I was promised they took thousands of dollars from me no problem. I have to pay on time but they don't have to deliver on anything. The support takes way too long to get answers or they don't have answers The emails only go out in Tops software's name and you can't customize the subject line if emailed not the scheduler Many people saying they aren't getting the emails from the software even though it says it was sent The financials always have mistakes that they can't explain then we have to wait for them to fix them Annual budget to update is very difficult to do. not user-friendly. you can hide the zeroed line items while updated the budget. good luck! They say the financial layout is customizable but yet when we ask if we can do things they say well you can't do that! Our CPA says The default financial isn't set up to the standard of typical financial statement Unable to delete certain data that they said we could during the demo The tradition has been a painful process! They said it is easy! it is not!! They said it works good with a Mac computer but it doesnt! yes it is web based but any docs downloaded or files you need to work with are not MAC friendly Reports take very long to download! Custom reports are not user friendly It crashes and times out It does not have simple commands like putting tables in alphabetical order or descending/ascending order. It also does not imp/exp very good

il y a 6 ans

Marc, thank you for posting your review in so many places, we have really got to stop meeting like this! I know that you have spent excessive time with our support team and with Teri Perez, our support manager, and that you have experienced a resolution of many, if not all of the issues listed here. I appreciate that you continue to be a user of TOPS ONE, as a show of faith in our commitment to our clients and their needs. We promise to continue to work hard to win back your love and affection!

President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Easy to use, easy to train staff on. Great product

Commentaires : To run our company most efficiently.

It is web based so as long as you have an internet connection you can use it. It is very user-friendly to use, the people at TOPS are without a doubt outstanding to work with. One time we had an issue and TOPS staff spent the time on the phone with us to show us what WE were doing wrong not TOPS ONE.

We have used several products in the past and I can honestly say TOPS ONE blows them all away. There is not much in the way of bad things to say, with all software there are bugs and things we as users would love to see but the thing about TOPS ONE is they care and listen so if you are looking for something specific just ask, reach out to them talk to them they will accommodate you.

il y a 6 ans

David, thank you so much for your kind words! we had a strong vision (http://www.topssoft.com/one/roadmap) when we built TOPS [ONE] to make a product that successfully served ALL of the stakeholders of a community association in one single platform. It is encouraging when customers can intuit and embrace that vision!

Nina
Accounting Clerk (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Tops One is great but still needs some advance features

Commentaires : My overall experience with Tops One, considering I am a beginner with this software, has been a extensive learning one.

What I like most about the software is the easy navigation between the functions available. For example, posting payments thru the AR- Cash Receipts provided under the AR-Accounts Receivable tab. It's easy to post a payment on a unit owners account.

The least I like about the software are: 1) from an accountant perspective and having QuickBooks knowledge doing adjustments and rectifying ledger accounts are a bit confusing. The Debits and Credits seem to work backwards in this software which causes major confusion when making adjustments. 2) Is not having an auto function for bank transaction integration . Currently all deposits made through the bank, the bank provides a text file which we then upload into Tops One (lockbox cash reciepts). For expenses we have to post manually. Quickbooks has a bank integration module which downloads bank transactions into the software which then the accountant can review and post with one click of a button without having to manually input transactions. Having this kind of integration will definitely provide a more realistic and real time bank balances.

il y a 6 ans

Nina, thank you so much for submitting this feedback! We¿re always glad to hear that the software is simple to navigate, and while we know it comes with a bit of a learning curve, we hope that our training and implementation team has made that educational experience a pleasant one!

Lori
Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Terrible company

1,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Its amazing the sales team called and returned calls promptly now I can't get a call back for two months

Nothing the set up was disastrous and they are not easy to get ahold of

we never even entered one transaction. Sadly we changed management companies and they have their own software I went to cancel after paying set up fees ( around $2,000) to find out I am bound to a 3 year contract no exceptions. I will make sure that EVERYONE ( and I am very active in the Condo Community) knows how they do business. I understand a penalty but 36 month payment, is extreme BUYER BEWARE

Deborah
Deborah
Corporate Controller (É.-U.)

Our migration from the old TOPS to TOPS One has been a total disaster

Commentaires : Benefits???? We have yet to see any benefit for the upgrade at all. It has been a constant battle with their office to even respond - we still are out of balance, the form letters still don't work accurately and NO ONE from TOPS will even address.

Only the fact that it is web based - the old TOPS had more features and at least it worked, even though it was cumbersome

Nothing balances!!!! Form letters don't match A/R - Customer service to resolve issues is NONEXISTENT. The staff seems to be overwhelmed and doesn't know any more than we do !!!

il y a 6 ans

Deborah, Thank you for your review, we're sorry your experience has not reflected what you hoped it would be. Our staff works hard to provide a high level of service for all of our clients in a timely manner. We are continuously striving to make our product better, as I am sure you have seen in recent updates (http://www.topssoft.com/blogs/tops-customers/topic/tops-one). Your feedback helps us to learn how to better serve our customers. I encourage you to contact me directly if you would like to speak to a manager regarding your issues. (800) 760-9966 x9713 - Andrea Drennen, CMCA

Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Greg's Review

Commentaires : I came into the property management business knowing nothing and tops for sure eased me into the business of it and now I am pretty comfortable with it all.

Easy to access and learn. Keeps everything organized I need on a daily basis.

Hard to edit tablets in the soft system. Wish you could do it instead of having to add a whole new one

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your feedback, Greg! It¿s always great to hear from those who are brand new to the industry, and we¿re so glad that using TOPS has helped your learning experience! Don¿t forget that you can access our educational content to learn more, not just about our software, but about industry best practices and know-how, on our website at www.topssoft.com.

Kathy
Kathy
Principal (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Breath of Fresh Air

Commentaires : Like with TOPS Pro, it is an all-in-one solution. It has improved 100 fold by becoming web based with the portals. It was a bit of a learning curve switching from Pro to One but it is still very user friendly. I use it as a selling feature when pitching to potential clients. I love it and have no regrets on my purchase!

I love that it is cloud based and appealing to the eye. It is easy to add Board members as additional users and control what they can alter. Owners can log in to portals which makes it an inexpensive alternative to websites. I love all the partner integrations that they offer.

I wish it would further integrate with their partners. I also wish that it would remember some of the ways you like to toggle things instead of having to do it every time you log in.

il y a 6 ans

What a delightful review Kathy! Thank you so much for your kind words! We do have much more planned for our industry partnerships in the future, so keep an eye on those product update notices!

Rahul
Project Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés

Pros and cons

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : your highly trained and personable colleagues are a pleasure to work with.

Your staff are polite and knowledgeable.

takes forever to get through. Please work on being more accessible.

Immobilier, 51–200 employés

AVOID AT ALL COSTS - Absolutely terrible customer service.

1,0 il y a 10 mois

NOTHINHG AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Absolutely terrible customer service.My building (at least for now, as I am actively working to replace them) uses Sharma for our bookkeeping and accounting.

They're an absolute nightmare to deal with - I closed on an apartment in Oct 2022 (It's now Sept 2023) and instead of creating a new account they co-mingled my account with the prior [sensitive content hidden] who was deceased. They kept trying to debit from his account resulting in late fees and ton of other issues. It took months to stop the auto debit, primarily because no one on Sharma’s (acquired by Enumerate) team could be bothered to call back despite multiple attempts to contact them, both by myself and my building’s management office. My account is still comingled with the prior [sensitive content hidden], the firm's namesake, absolutely refuses to speak with me, despite multiple attempts to schedule a phone call. Shamra also will not send me a full accounting from when I closed to the current date, I have asked for this multiple times. I have no idea why. DO NOT USE THEM

Burke

TOPS has gone down hill

Commentaires : We started with TOPs IQ and it was okay. Support started out good but then they sold us on tops one with a better interface and a lot of promises. TOPS one has been a major disappointment.
Changing management software is a big undertaking, don't commit to tops because you will regret it. It has cost our company thousands of dollars in setup, increased subscription costs and lost time for managers.

They sold us with great functionality and promises but after we paid for setup and training we found out that it couldn't do basic stuff like send emails from our company email address. It has now been over a year and the product is still not there and they never respond to inquiries.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Burke, We know the stress that changing software can cause. We strive to make that transition as smooth as possible, and we apologize if that effort did not live up to your expectations. One of our most recent updates tackles the email concerns you mentioned. You can find it, and all of our latest releases, here: http://www.topssoft.com/blogs/tops-customers/topic/program-updates). In the year since TOPS [ONE] has been released, we have continued to add features and functionalities such as this to TOPS [ONE] to reach feature parity with TOPS Professional. We are working diligently to improve our products and your input is a large part of that. Thank you for your patience, we hope you will continue to share your feedback with us and help us to better serve you.

Bill
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Don't buy this software!!

Commentaires : I normally don’t do reviews, but my experience with company has been awful! I was sold a bill of goods over a year ago on the merits of the online software “Tops One”. The program never worked well, was full of bugs, and was rushed into release before it was ready… I’ve requested a refund of my implementation fee and monthly fees, with no response from the company.
I researched their products and viewed the market share and was impressed with their stand alone products, prior to me jumping into the online version. What they offered was real time in the field, cloud based software that would have been exactly what I was looking for! No such luck, even my trainer finally acknowledged that the program was rushed to market and was ghost of a product that is currently in use.
And just so you know I’m not a nut case competitor trying to knock them.

non

See above

il y a 7 ans

Hi Bill, thank you for sharing your feedback about TOPS ONE. I am so sorry to hear that you had troubles using the software. We never want a client to feel frustrated like that! Clearly, as an early adopter you ran into some of the feature gaps that come with releasing a new product to market. Over the past year the TOPS Development Team has worked tirelessly to close this gap. The TOPS ONE that was sold to Terra Vista then does not represent the current cloud based HOA Software that is on the market today. All of our efforts in current and future development are focused on making TOPS ONE the leading HOA software in the industry. We hope that in the future Terra Vista would be willing to take another look at TOPS ONE so see that that this is so. I have spoken with our sales representatives and been informed that your return was successfully completed, less the implementation services that had already been used. If you wish to further discuss this return, I encourage you to call our Sales Director, Patrick Hixson at 800-760-9966.

Brett
Owner / Partner (É.-U.)

Tops One

Commentaires : Well Worth the investment !

Tops One has been our platform from day one. We find the solution to be easy to learn yet full featured. Support organization is quick to respond! And features roll out all the time.

Some early issues, that since were able to resolve. Like the ability to add features without action on part.

Terri

Horrific Experience -- BEWARE

Commentaires : Also be aware, that if your implementation doesn't work, they insist on keeping your implementation fees for their time. They even tried to blame me for not supplying data. I have emails to the contrary which I supplied to them. Still no refund for implementation. Horrible.

If you are lucky enough to be able to balance your accounts, be certain to look at your reports. You would think they would be correct, but they may not be. My accounts balanced but my reports showed an huge amount in million prepaid total for maintenance fees. That's only the beginning of the problems. I'm happy to provide more details.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Terri, We’re so sorry to hear that you had a difficult time with the account balance feature in our software. We encourage you to continue to work with our support team to let them work to resolve these issues. Please reach out to them at support.topssoft.com and creating a ticket or by phone at (800) 899 – 5689. For any problems you experienced with implementation, please contact your Account Executive by calling (800) 760 – 9966. I hope we can work together to resolve your issues so you can be completely satisfied with your TOPS experience. Thank you so much for your continued patience, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to find the ways our software can best benefit you and your needs.

Laura
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : As a Senior Staff Accountant with Rizzetta & Company, I've been using TOPS software for just over six years. I find the software to be very easy to use and quick to learn. I find it easy for my staff members to learn as well. In this troubling economic time for both HOA's and COA's, I find the collection table a very useful tool. When I started over six years ago we had very few owners within our associations that paid their assessment. Nowadays it's not uncommon for you to have an association with 20% or more of delinquent homeowners, so collections are now a major part of what we do. I find it great that I can customize my collection letter to find my individual associations needs. Also, another wonderful tool that has saved us time and money is the Flex Data option in the Owner data screen. Last year we really started using this field effectively. We inputted all of our owner’s bill pay # from BB&T into this field and now have changed our collection letter to direct the delinquent payment to the lockbox instead of coming to our corporate office. By having the payment go directly to the lockbox this is saving our accounting staff time because we don’t need to manually enter the payment. It saves the delinquent owner a week in processing time for that payment to post to their account. Like any software there are issues, but I really want to say that the software support we receive from TOPS is truly top notch.

Wendy
paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

TOPS [ONE} Overview

Commentaires : I am enjoying the ease and accessibility offered through the TOPS [ONE] program. It makes my workflow more quickly.

I like that I can secure the information I need to process our files in different formats. As we work with a property manager for several HOA communities, I have the ability to access crucial information for our legal processing for all communities in one program. I was able to easily navigate myself through the system and updated information is available daily for all communities.

So far, there has been no downside. I tend to input too much information and am learning that the system is able to provide the information I am seeking with only 1 search criteria. It amazes me how quickly the sought information is at my fingertips.

Morgan
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Hello my name is Morgan and I am the Administrative Director of Elite Management Group, we are a Homeowner and Condominium Association Management firm. We are a small business with high demands, and the expectation of high quality service to ensure we are providing our clients with top-notch programs. We like to think we hit it out of the park when we chose to take on the TOPS family. We were using a similar web based system that had a terribly slow turnover process that, at most times, left us with a frozen screen. However, none of that happens with the TOPS Professional 4.0 software (we did start with the version prior to 4.0). We not only depend on TOPS Software everyday to preserve and keep our Homeowner information secure and functioning but we also depend on there staff to continue to knock out awesome tools that better help us serve our clients in the property management industry. We are new to the TOPS family having used TOPS for only a couple of years, but we are never disappointed with the software and staff. The useful and easy to navigate toolbars and tutorials allow us to quickly train new staff members, which therefore allows us to get back to our clients quicker! I have yet to be disappointed with the service and quality of the product. Keep up the hard work!!!

James
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)

Protect your business

The web based interface was nice for mobile.

During the TOPS [ONE] launch, we paid for phone support and waited for email responses. The accounting was adding each ledger entry multiple times. We found pen and paper a better solution than there software. We asked to switch to the stable legacy version and were today that was not allow by our contract. We had to threaten legal to be released from the software as they were not fulling the contract terms. No refund was given for their contractual breaches. Be VERY careful. The promises made never came to life.

monique
Receptionist (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I used this software to view the homeowners information and records.

This product was okay until it crashes. Enough fields for the account information for the homeowners.

The time that I had worked with the software was about 2-3 years total. The system at times would crash and the IT tech person they would need to reboot the system itself. The program sometimes was slow.

Jennifer
IT Systems Administrator

Banyan/GRS Merger

Commentaires : Business is great in Palm Beach County and we are having growing pains. We are in the process of merging Banyan Property Management and GRS Management Associates. Both companies were each managing over 100 communities prior to the merger. Now we have integrated two TOPS installations onto one IT platform. The folks at TOPS have been consistently helpful every step of the way. Teri's technical support team are great folks. Each team member is knowledgeable and patient. Teri's team is truly one of the best technical support groups I have worked with over the course of 25 years in the IT industry. Thanks guys. You are the best!

il y a 10 ans

Jennifer, thank you so much for sharing your story! Integrating two companies into one is a nightmare by anyone's standards and I am so happy that the process has gone (relatively) smoothly for you. I can't help but agree that the TOPS support team are secret superheroes, hiding their capes in a drawer by their desk!

Margaret
Receptionist (É.-U.)

TOPS has glitches

Tops can hold a lot of information, and there are numerous sections for various information

Certain parts of the program are very slow and you can not import/export

Lynda
HR Assistant (É.-U.)

Tops is almost there

I like that it's easy to navigate and I can export some reports.

The time it takes to run reports. It's not compatible with other programs we have to use.

Nicolas
Project Manager (É.-U.)

TOP Speed Software

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

The software is not web-based and can slow down the network.

Tejas
É.-U.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Our experience utilizing TOPS software for our association management business has been nothing short of wonderful. From owner database management, to work order management, to the accounting module and reporting, the software is just what we need to conduct our operations efficiently. Utilizing their hosted solution has also been a great move for us, as it cuts down on server costs whilst improving server performance. Customer service is helpful and responds quickly to our needs, something which we found was missing in the competition. I would especially like to thank Teri P. and Chris P., but also the entire team at TOPS for superb service.