Avis clients sur Web Tracks

4,3 /5
    4,7 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Web Tracks

Audite et assure le suivi des PC, des périphériques, des supports logiciels, des licences et de la documentation, des achats et les cas d'assistance, etc.

En savoir plus sur Web Tracks

3 avis affichés

Luisana P.
System Engineer
Enseignement supérieur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 06/04/2018

"I'm happy with the work"

Avantages: I think the quality and effort that Web Tracks puts into working with their clients is something that is not overlooked, like its effectiveness, I'm happy with the work.

Inconvénients: I really do not have any complaints to give, on the contrary, I fully recommend it. Excellent service And without doubt one of the best companies in the area of help desks. Recommended

• Publié le 06/04/2018
America C.
Web Designer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 07/04/2018

"I think it's incredible"

Avantages: I think it's incredible how Web Tracks understands its clients and how a really good company-client relationship develops, one of the best companies in terms of helpdesks, I'll definitely be back to continue working with them .

Inconvénients: I really do not have any complaints, I'm fully satisfied and with a big smile on my face, excellent work. Keep in that way.

• Publié le 07/04/2018
Principal Developer and Team Lead
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 04/04/2018

"Easy to use, but seems outdated and overpriced"

Avantages: It's easy to get setup and installed. It supports modern browsers and every Windows machine we use in house.

Inconvénients: The web interfaces leaves a lot to be desired. The pricing is pretty steep. You can get way more features for free with Spiceworks solution. Product website looks like it was designed in the 90's.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Gritware le 19/04/2018

Our product is not ad based like the one you mentioned. Many companies are against using such products as they can be counterproductive by distracting employees from the task at hand.

Our site has recently been upgraded to a responsive mobile friendly layout. These changes are also mirrored in our 2018 Web Tracks release (you reviewed 2017). Most of our clients find our software extremely intuitive with a clean and simple interface ¿ this leads to increased productivity!

Web Tracks offers a fully functional free version without ads. We are extremely competitive in our pricing. All purchases, including upgrades, do not expire, and include a year of free maintenance with outstanding support.

Thanks for taking the time to review Web Tracks.

• Publié le 04/04/2018