15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Denticon

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet dentaire basé sur le cloud et services commerciaux

En savoir plus sur Denticon

Well organized, easy to use, very comprehensive.

It’s hard to get someone to call you back if any issues with the software.

Denticon - Notes

Denticon a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 104 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Denticon ?

Randa
Randa
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Best PMS on the market!

5,0 l’année dernière

I like many things about Denticon..First, their customer support is quick to respond and help resolve issues.Second, the account manager listens and try to push improvements through the product management team.Third, it can connect easily to other vendors.Forth, it's user-friendly for receptionist and Dental Assistants.

They have a lot of good improvements to come but it takes time.

Joshua

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

After years of use, I can't see myself using anything else

Commentaires : Denticon has been awesome. I don't deal with the issues of servers, backups, backup storage, security, ransomware, etc., that many of my colleagues have dealt with. My experience has been excellent.

I love the cloud based access, ease of viewing records, schedules, reports, etc., from any device, including my phone. Excellent training videos for new users. No need to worry about backups and off-site backup storage. No security concerns.

Sometimes reports are hard to navigate. Sometimes support is challenging with no 800-number support available.

Doctor (É.-U.)

Denticon Dental Practice Management

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Fair to poor with poor support, customer service.

Cloud eliminates maintenance but at a cost

Inconsistent, expensive with frequent cost increases, poor xray integration and worthless support...

DOUGLAS
Dentist/Business-Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Big help for our small office.

Commentaires : Has become a vital tool to our practice. Helps us keep up in the arena with much bigger competitors.

Nicely integrated; billing, management, clinical. Staff all find it easy to use.

Initially clinical graphics were not too impressive -- but newer/upgraded graphics are great.

Andres

Dental Software

Commentaires : I like the ease of the overall software and how when new employees come in with no knowledge they pick it up super quick. Definitely recommend to any dental office that is looking for a new dental software.

I love this software, it is easy to navigate even with zero knowledge of the product. The software makes it easy to figure out how to change or add anything and when I can't find it in the help portal the staff is super helpful and always get back to us quickly when we have a question.

I haven't found any cons so far with using this software

Rita
owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Denticon for 6 office practice

Commentaires : customer service is excellent. Denticon as a whole is improving constantly

Very customizable, comprehensive. Options available can be made to fit any practice type

design layout of the screen space. endless functionality taking up screen space which limits viewing area for progress note, X-ray viewing. Also, Xray quality is compromised, not able to compare xrays taken from different dates

Dentist (Irlande)

Easy Dental Practice Software

Commentaires : Excellent.

Ease of use and access remotely from office and when abroad.

Maybe it has a little too much features.

Michelle
Dir of Info Technology (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Cloud based, easy to use Patient Management, Charting, and Imaging, Billing

Commentaires : We are able to manage patient information across multiple offices efficiently.

Cloud based, easy to use Patient Management, Charting, and Imaging, Billing. Integrates with third party app for Imaging.

Would like it to be more customizable and integrate with other apps/service providers than only those they are contracted with. Their built in features like patient forms and reminders leave a lot to be desired which forces us to use a third party with additional monthly expense.

Marc
business manager (É.-U.)

Most Mature Cloudbased Dental Practice Management Software

Commentaires : Flexibility, functionality and great customer service. well worth the price.

It is clear that cloud based SAAS has all the benefits a modern business needs to drive modern operations and good customer experience. While the entire dental software industry is working to push their software into the cloud we found that only Denticon has the maturity and functionality that the followers are still missing. Furthermore, frequent updates and as systematic way to receive user based inputs into the development process ensure for the software to stay in the lead.

Some limitations around functionality on Mac and iOS, in particular signature capture. Otherwise the software runs just fine on Chrome browsers on any device.

Andrew
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Denticon

Commentaires : Overall very pleased

cloud-based, easy-to-use, constantly improving features, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AMAZING

monthly cost, occasional lag and crashing, customer service not as responsive

Beth
Revenue Cycle Manager (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Paying for a system with minimal support that we cannot use

Commentaires : Extremely disappointing.

What looked good was the options for multiple clearinghouses…. 5 clinics taken live over a month and now I would say stay away because it’s not worth the level of poor support and the worst go live experience.

Lack of support and project management. Our implementation specialist was fired just prior to our first go live. So she may have dropped the ball but Denticon still failed to pick up that ball and make things right.

Timothy

Great Cloud-based Dental Software

We have multiple offices, so being able to access it from anywhere is fantastic. It's very intuitive, and the support staff is very quick to respond.

We have had many difficulties with linking third party software's to it. Even software that is made to work with Denticon has problems. We've just learned to do without.

Natalie

Dental software

Being able to have patients book and pay online; on a cloud

Training new people on it; can’t call people for help. Instead you have to submit a ticket

Monica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great PM Software

Commentaires : We've used Denticon for six years, and will continue to do so. The interface, while aesthetically utilitarian, is logical, functional and easy to navigate. The learning curve is very quick for new employees, which is of tremendous value. Most important of all is the prompt, friendly, knowledgeable support. They have the best support team we've ever worked with.

The Support Team is outstanding. New features and updates are seamless and useful. Great image handling via Apteryx bridge.

The interface is not as modern and slick as some others, but that is purely cosmetic.

Sapna
Controller (É.-U.)

Its easy to use

Commentaires : its easy to learn. I wish it had more interactive capability to click from reports to patients to work on reports easily. Customer support can be better. some time we want to talk to a person to solve the problem instead of opening a trouble shooting ticket, but it is not possible. For the amount we pay per month, we wanted more in person customer support.

easy to use and learn

reports are not workable Customer support for software is only available through online trouble ticketing. we pay $ a month and will like to see more in person support

Sarah

EFFICIENT & RELIABLE

Commentaires : Our office has been with Denticon since the end of 2012. Their software is efficient and is backed-up by wonderful, knowledgeable, friendly support team. They integrate with companies who also gives great service like them. No contract, cloud-based, reliable service, fast support...what else can we ask for more?

Everthing I said. Great software, cloud-based, integrates with efficient companies, and most of all, their efficient & friendly support team.

I think the software can have better fonts & looks.

Nancy
dentist owner (É.-U.)

very helpful customer service

Commentaires : ease of use

Lots of well thought out features, reports well thought out for ease of use! Wish the data could be manipulated like spreadsheets for ease of use.

interface between this company and credit card company didnt go smoothly. The credit card company blamed me for not entering accounts properly. Patients were charged twice in one month and neither company as willing to help smooth it out. I lost patients because of this problem

Natalie
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Best dental software I have ever utilized!

From an executive level to the daily practice needs, the reporting capabilities are great. I can't leave out how amazing the insurance functionality is and how it reflects accurately when treatment planning, creating a more accurate estimate for the patient.

Would love it if there were a support number to call rather than having to submit a ticket for any questions.

Ashkan
Owner Dentist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

I love denticon!

Commentaires : I have been using denticon since 2009 and I don’t see myself ever changing the software.

The fact that you don’t have to worry about backing up the software is a major plus. Also being able to login from anywhere is invaluable.

The wait to get an answer on questions! Also, the inconsistency in the support teams knowledge of the software.

CLEMONT
business manager (É.-U.)

AWESOME SOLUTION FOR MULTI LOCATION PRACTICES

Commentaires : WE HAVE USED IT FOR 5 YEARS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. IT IS FLEXIBLE AND CAN BE USED NUMEROUS WAYS TO FIT HOW YOU DO THINGS.

easy to set up, no software issues to manage

graphics are not as good as other programs, some features are in strange locations and customizing different features can be a pain because trying to find the right screen to change things can be a pain.

William
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Denticon is very easy to use and has all the functionality needed in a dental office.

Commentaires : Good customer support

Cloud based with automatic backups. Updates included with the software. Easy to track patients care and insurance.

I didn't have any problems with the software other than sometimes when we couldn't figure something out we would submit a ticket and have to wait for a return call.

April
Dentist/ Manager (É.-U.)

Good

Cloud base , intuitive, customized . My team likes the ability to send suggestions on improving the software. I like the new dashboard.

Print offs for treatment estimates , payments are not easy to follow. Although I like the dashboard, wish we had the capability to print overdue recalls.

Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Cloud based dental software

First I absolutely love the cloud based software! This helps us save space on site in the office and also it can be accessed from home if taking an emergency phone call. There are so many amazing functions and we keep learning more about how Denticon will improve our day! It's a relief to be paper free and the transition was relatively easy. With all of the new standards that dental offices must follow, it is already HIPAA compliant so that isn't a concern.

Many functions to learn! Will take us time but will be worth it.

Lauren
IPDH (É.-U.)

Amy IPDH

I like that this software is online. I can schedule patients from home. I can review my day and progress notes outside of the office. And, Denticon has excellent technical support. I am a brand new independent practicing hygienist in Maine. I've done clinical work for over 30 years. The charting and progress notes are intuitive for me. But, I've always had admin people to register new patients and bill insurance and everything administrative in between. Now all that is mine to figure out. The immediate help available goes far beyond expectation. They are patient and informative and able to walk me through the hard stuff.

I found the software non-intuitive. You really have to be taught exactly how to navigate it to use it. I've used Dentrix for years and feel like its easy software. This was a big shift for me.

Emilio
Claim review (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Claim review

Commentaires : Creating and review claims. Posting payments

Easy flow to post, review, and organize claim

Speed of void claims, return over payment and the format of the dental programs.