Avis clients sur Frazer

En savoir plus sur Frazer

Logiciel conçu pour le concessionnaire de véhicules d'occasion indépendant. Frazer facilite et rentabilise la gestion de votre concession de véhicules d'occasion.

En savoir plus sur Frazer

Regardless of the issues/quirks we may experience, the customer service is second to none. They ALWAYS make sure your issue is resolved immediately and quickly.

Sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Frazer - Notes

Frazer a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 138 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Frazer ?

Sammi
Sammi
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

BEST COMPANY EVER

Commentaires : The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

Kevin
sales and finance (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Best Value I have seen

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The benefits vs cost is the number one reason dealerships should utilize Frazer DMS. Its layout is the easiest to navigate that I have come across to date. I can have an entire deal loaded, printed, and then closed quicker than all the other DMS systems I have used in the past.

I currently use Frazer software to desk and print car deals. I am a huge fan of the reporting feature as well. This helps me greatly to compare specific time frames as well as calculate commissions when needed. The customer service feature is most likely the best I have come across in 20 years of working in the auto sales business. They are quick to answer questions, always has a solution, and will remotely take over the computer to assist in whichever issue we are experiencing.

The printers can sometimes give us issues. I am not sure why the dot. Matrix has to be powered down before each form is printed.

Jeffrey
Internet Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Internet Managers thoughts on Frazer.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using it for over 10 years and it has always been a relatively easy software to use and when it occasionally gives issue their support is quick and easy .

The software is easy to use and the customer service is great.

Occasionally there are ideas or things that could be changed in the software that are hard to integrate.

Naomi

Not User-friendly but great price

Commentaires : It was nice to have a software to enter all sales and purchases, however,all the necessary information I felt was needed wasn't available. There ended up having to be lots of notes taken on the deal jacket to make sure all details were recorded.

Great price, especially when we were first starting out and didn't have much extra funds available.

It wasn't user friendly. It didn't have fields where we could enter how the customer paid (cash, credit card, cashier's check, etc.) and when. I could access it remotely if I was at home, however, if one of my employees was in the software I had to wait until he was done.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Naomi, thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to learn how to enter customer payment types (or anything else), please reach out to our support team by phone, chat, or email. If your employees have the need to access Frazer from outside the office, you may be a candidate for online Hosted Frazer, which would eliminate that remote sharing. I hope that helps!

Zac
manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Frazer Trial

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The software is very powerful and includes everything you need for a small price. The software can do a lot more than I need.

My least favorite part is its pretty hard to use. Upon getting my free trial they just put the software on my computer and pretty much said go ahead, leaving me to learn the software myself.

MICHAEL

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

Commentaires : I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

il y a 2 ans

Hi Michael, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

Carl

The Best software for Buy- Here Pay- Here with the best Support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Total Satisfaction and the best service in the software business.

the ease of learning it plus the great tech support we have always received when purchasing a new computer or if we had a glitch Help Desk were always quick to resolve.

I can't seem to think of any cons. Totally satisfied!!!

OWNER (É.-U.)

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

Commentaires : FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

il y a 3 ans

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Amy
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

Commentaires : appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

ashley
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and great value!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We have been very satisfied.

User friendly, and the sidekick app and remote use from home.

DMV integration not streamlined. At least not in MN. It would be nice to access MNDrive directly through Frazer.

Carlos
Sales (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!

Commentaires : Made selling cars EASY!

I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

J R
owner (É.-U.)

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

Commentaires : One word: FANTASTIC!

I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Marybrigid

Frazer automotive software

Commentaires : Doing tax work is very easy
If you want something specific there are
Hundreds of reports you can run
Always positive. Been a customer for over 20 years. Good company to do business with

Ease of use. Cost is excellent. Problems solved very quickly. Good employee attitudes

I don’t dislike anything with the software

il y a 2 ans

Hi Marybrigid, Thank you kindly for the generous review and we are happy to hear you find value in using Frazer to help manage your business. We look forward to the honor of providing you with 20 more years of the quality services your dealership deserves!

William
Controller (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

The best support in the industry

Commentaires : We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

Robert
owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Customer service is the best. I wish I was a attentive with my customers as they are with me!

Commentaires : Invertory is great. I run all my credit card transactions through Frazer. its seemless.

Customer service... Product is top notch, does everything I need.... and im sure more!

It does everything I need it to do. Partnerships are solid with other vendors.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Robert, We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear that you are making fantastic use of our products and services! Great care is given to help ensure we can provide the best possible experience for all of our dealers and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you ever want us to help you explore more ways you can get the most out of Frazer!

Straub
Automobile, 2-10 employés

second to none customer service

Commentaires : Benifit of having my DMS and my accounting system in one. I have no need for quickbooks

Easy to use. Great customer service from online chat to calling customer service they will mirror your computer and get done what you need done. Explain everything along the way. We use as our DMS and our accounting system.

They have come a long way with integrations . Now integrate with our online messanger service . Only con would be they dont yet integrate with all the lending services.

Joan
Office & Sales (É.-U.)

Good basic platform

It is easy to add inventory. The system updates nightly.

Searchable criteria is minimal. Basic reports are easy to create, but if you are looking to report specific information, it's next to impossible to modify.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Joan, Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about Frazer. We've received similar feedback regarding some of the search functions and are actively working on multiple improvements to address this concern. With regards to the reports, we do have an Export Data feature, that allows you to create customized reports for use in Excel or similar programs. Please feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable techs at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to know more or have any questions and we will be glad to lend a helping hand!

General Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Excellent software for a car dealer

Commentaires : Very satisfied and been a customer for over 25 years, maybe longer, can't remember when I started with Frazer.

All the forms that we need can be installed in the system and it's easy to use. Great customer service when we need it.

I don't know of anything to improve upon

il y a 2 ans

Hi John, Thank you for the gracious review and privilege of serving your business's DMS needs for over 25 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with the quality product and support Autobest Motors demands!

Grant
Owner operator (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Frazer is the best bang for the buck for small dealers

Commentaires : One man operation and makes all documents and forms smooth and fast with minimal work. Highly recommended.

Quick to setup forms and print all necessary documents in one click. Enhances productivity on every deal. Used it for years and likely won't switch. Nothing beats it for the price.

I wish there was a mobile connectivity function. Also wish there was a chat app or way to quickly ask support questions without picking up the phone and calling.

Karen
Secretary (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Great bang for your buck

Commentaires : Frazer is always a pleasure to work with. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff to help with any questions.

Love how easy it is to use Frazer. And love how easy it is for support to help out with any questions especially if they need to log in.

Actually there is nothing I dislike about the program it does everything we need it to do and then some.

Julia
Finance Manager (É.-U.)

Super easy dealer program

If you are a smaller dealer, This works great! super easy. Love the craigslist option. Makes it easy to do online sales.

It isnt as updated as much as the newer programs. Would be great if they came out with a text option.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks, Julia! Updates to the program can be done from the main server computer. Have you checked out Textmaxx Pro, or Solutions by Text? Both are recently integrated with Frazer!

ABIODUN
Automobile, 2-10 employés

FRAZER - GREAT FOR START UP INDEPENDENT DEALERS - BE WARNED DOESN'T HAVE SERVICE FUNCTIONS

Commentaires : My overall experience with Frazer has been great, As a small dealer you need to ensure you are charging the exact anount of sales tax, doc stamps and more plus a place to print your DMV paperwork and Contracts. Frazer does this. I must add, You can use a simple lazer printer instead of the OkiData with the Frazer software.

The thing i like the most about the software Frazer is that fact that you have an entry level system in terms of cost but your receive a good bang for your buck!

The only things I dislike about the Frazer software, hard to even say dislike honestly it's just a feature they do not have, owning a service department, there is not a tab to use for customers when they want to service their vehicle with me so I have to use an entirely different platform or software for that.

Nick
Manager (É.-U.)

Great DMS

It's very easy to use. Makes dealer management much easier.

Haven't found anything that im displeased with.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Nick, Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your thoughts and we look forward to continuing to support your dealership with the quality software and services it deserves!

sandra
operator (É.-U.)

Fantastic!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The frazer help desk team was able to help me set up existing service software on a new computer.

Its very friendly use. anybody can use this software.

i like everything. but if it was available in other languages will be helpful.

Kevin
Sales and Finance (É.-U.)

Great Dealer Software

Commentaires : Our dealership has been using Frazer for many years. It works great and integrates with our other software well. The customer service is excellent and they are easy to get a hold of if we have any issues. Tech support is also top notch.

Easy to use, integrates with other software, customizable.

Nothing.