Avis clients sur Frazer Auto Dealer Software

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Frazer Auto Dealer Software

Logiciel conçu pour le concessionnaire de véhicules d'occasion indépendant. Frazer facilite et rentabilise la gestion de votre concession de véhicules d'occasion.

En savoir plus sur Frazer Auto Dealer Software

25 avis affichés sur 105

Sammi H.
Co-Owner
  • Publié le 31/01/2019

"BEST COMPANY EVER"

Commentaires: The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

Avantages: ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

Inconvénients: no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

• Publié le 31/01/2019
Michael F.
OWNER
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND"

Commentaires: FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

Avantages: THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

Inconvénients: I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 09/06/2020

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

• Publié le 02/03/2020
Linda B.
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Must have for Used Auto Dealers"

Commentaires: We list all our inventory on Frazer, we do all our sales through this software, and we send all vehicle info from Frazer to our website and advertisers.

Avantages: Frazer is easy to use and always is there to help, if you have a problem. If have used Frazer for over 20 years and have seen many wonderful changes over the years. Frazer is always trying to improve and meet the needs of the dealers using them. They also are fair with their pricing.

Inconvénients: I have discussed this with my staff and we can not come up with a problem. I know this is strange, but we are very thankful for Frazer.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 17/12/2020

Hi Linda,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Frazer and are very thankful for the opportunity to help your business with day to day operations as well. Hopefully, we will have the privilege of continuing to provide you with quality software and services for 20 plus more years to come!

Naomi A.
  • Publié le 01/08/2019

"Not User-friendly but great price"

Commentaires: It was nice to have a software to enter all sales and purchases, however,all the necessary information I felt was needed wasn't available. There ended up having to be lots of notes taken on the deal jacket to make sure all details were recorded.

Avantages: Great price, especially when we were first starting out and didn't have much extra funds available.

Inconvénients: It wasn't user friendly. It didn't have fields where we could enter how the customer paid (cash, credit card, cashier's check, etc.) and when. I could access it remotely if I was at home, however, if one of my employees was in the software I had to wait until he was done.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 05/08/2019

Hi Naomi, thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to learn how to enter customer payment types (or anything else), please reach out to our support team by phone, chat, or email. If your employees have the need to access Frazer from outside the office, you may be a candidate for online Hosted Frazer, which would eliminate that remote sharing. I hope that helps!

• Publié le 01/08/2019
Michael H.
  • Publié le 25/09/2020

"Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years"

Commentaires: I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Avantages: Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

Inconvénients: That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 28/09/2020

Hi Michael,
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

• Publié le 25/09/2020
Amy H.
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Every Dealer needs Frazer!"

Commentaires: appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

Avantages: the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Inconvénients: since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Deanna O.
manager
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Frazer Auto Dealer is the best bang for your buck if you run a car dealership!"

Commentaires: My problem that Frazer fixed was having one organized software that we could have our sales, sales tax reports and even some basic repair/recon bills. Frazer did the job!

Avantages: The pros are the value, amazing price! While the competitors charge two times the amount! Amazing product!

Inconvénients: Only "con" Please note, Frazer Auto dealer software does not have any options to run a service center.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Betty B.
accountant
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Awesome product with amazing customer support!"

Commentaires: I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

Avantages: This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 18/12/2020

Hi Betty,
Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Tammy C.
VP
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Great product"

Commentaires: Customer support is always easy to access. Improvements to the software are constantly being done to keep you in compliance.

Avantages: Frazer understands the needs of used car dealers. Improvements are constantly being made to keep up to date.

Inconvénients: Nothing. It is exactly what we need. There really is nothing negative to say.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 11/12/2020

Hi Tammy,
Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your fantastic feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and services that can help your business grow and prosper!

• Publié le 24/11/2020
Joan M.
Office & Sales
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 04/11/2020

"Good basic platform"

Avantages: It is easy to add inventory. The system updates nightly.

Inconvénients: Searchable criteria is minimal. Basic reports are easy to create, but if you are looking to report specific information, it's next to impossible to modify.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 11/12/2020

Hi Joan,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about Frazer. We've received similar feedback regarding some of the search functions and are actively working on multiple improvements to address this concern. With regards to the reports, we do have an Export Data feature, that allows you to create customized reports for use in Excel or similar programs. Please feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable techs at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to know more or have any questions and we will be glad to lend a helping hand!

• Publié le 04/11/2020
Brenda O.
  • Publié le 11/03/2019

"Best customer service out there!"

Commentaires: I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Avantages: The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Inconvénients: This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

• Publié le 11/03/2019
Paul D.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 16/11/2016

"Hard to believe!"

Commentaires: After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense!
Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer
Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Avantages: I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Inconvénients: I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

• Publié le 16/11/2016
Carlos R.
Sales
  • Publié le 21/10/2017

"Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!"

Commentaires: Made selling cars EASY!

Avantages: I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

Inconvénients: I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

• Publié le 21/10/2017
J r R.
  • Publié le 07/05/2019

"10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED"

Commentaires: One word: FANTASTIC!

Avantages: I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

Inconvénients: I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

• Publié le 07/05/2019
Stephani S.
Office manager
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"Amazing customer service & great product!"

Commentaires: Allot

Avantages: We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Inconvénients: That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 25/07/2018

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

• Publié le 20/07/2018
Victor E.
PRESIDENT
  • Publié le 17/09/2020

"The Best Used Car Dealer Program"

Commentaires: I have been with FRAZER software since 1992. and I have nothing bur positive things to say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff. His team is friendly, incredible, amazing and very knowledgeable.

Avantages: Ease of use and how much it can do for your business.
Customer support is the BEST of any industry.

Inconvénients: I cannot answer this question because there is nothing I do not like about it.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 21/09/2020

Hi Victor,
Thank you kindly for the fantastic feedback and we are proud to be your Dealer Management Software of choice since 1992. We look forward to many more years of continuing to provide you and your business with the exceptional product and support you deserve!

• Publié le 17/09/2020
Kenneth S.
dealer
  • Publié le 24/01/2021

"Top Shelf, tried many other software products !!!"

Commentaires: Frazer makes putting a deal together simple. It also make tracking inventory and costs simple. The reports and daily paperwork are by far better than anything we’ve used.

Avantages: We’ve used this software soon after they were approved in Texas. We bought it, trained ourselves and have been using it since. It was and still is that simple to use. We have had questions, but the support is there when needed

Inconvénients: Frazer serves the majority of our needs, we have had some small problems exporting pictures to other sites, but they have always been resolved.

• Publié le 24/01/2021
Kevin S.
Automobile, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2016

"Would not RECOMEND frazer."

Commentaires: Well let's see. Lost half of my contacts, got customers making payments and principal not coming off of there payment as shown, got other customers that show I owe them money versus them owing me. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PROGRAM TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Avantages: Was great to start with. Then went to crap, took several man hours to re-install my customer network because frazer wouldn't do it and still not right! Losing business and have ALOT of pissed off customers!

Inconvénients: Customer service sucks! I mean if I'm paying X amount a month to have this so called GREAT service I expect it to work correctly and if not workin correctly then they should have to fix it!

• Publié le 17/08/2016
William T.
Controller
  • Publié le 21/02/2017

"The best support in the industry"

Commentaires: We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Avantages: Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

Inconvénients: No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

• Publié le 21/02/2017
Tara D.
Admin/Sales
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Best Auto Dealer Software out there!"

Commentaires: Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

Avantages: Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues.

Inconvénients: I would not change anything about this software.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
Alex T.
GM
  • Publié le 16/05/2017

"The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!"

Commentaires: Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well! When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Avantages: EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

• Publié le 16/05/2017
Norbert K.
  • Publié le 05/03/2020

"Amazing program at an affordable price."

Commentaires: Frazer is making it so that my inventory/marketing/sales is all in one place. It even keeps a cloud record of my policebook so that I dont have to worry about it.

Avantages: This software makes managing a dealership very easy. It integrates with your finance lenders and marketing sources very easily. Customer service support is always helpful. They can log into your computer and help you with literally anything you need. If there are forms that are not uploaded they can upload them to the software for you.

Inconvénients: There are no cons everything works as it should.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 09/06/2020

Hello Norbert, We hope this message finds you well and wanted to say thank you for the gracious remarks. Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to continuing to help support you and your business!

• Publié le 05/03/2020
Roman B.
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"All around great product, easy to use, straight forward paperwork"

Commentaires: Easy set up, easy paperwork selection, clear report.

Avantages: Easy to use on day to day operation. Works and syncs with all major dealer portals and platforms.

Inconvénients: sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 04/11/2019

Hi Roman, thanks for your great review. We're glad Frazer is meeting your needs! Did you know you can export from Frazer to Quickbooks? You can also send us custom forms that we will add to your forms list free of charge. Reach out to our tech support team if you need assistance setting anything up!

Robert G.
  • Publié le 14/12/2020

"Customer service is the best. I wish I was a attentive with my customers as they are with me!"

Commentaires: Invertory is great. I run all my credit card transactions through Frazer. its seemless.

Avantages: Customer service... Product is top notch, does everything I need.... and im sure more!

Inconvénients: It does everything I need it to do. Partnerships are solid with other vendors.

envoyé par Frazer Computing le 21/01/2021

Hi Robert,
We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear that you are making fantastic use of our products and services! Great care is given to help ensure we can provide the best possible experience for all of our dealers and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you ever want us to help you explore more ways you can get the most out of Frazer!

• Publié le 14/12/2020
Jerry S.
Internet Sales Manager
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Cloud based is a game changer"

Avantages: The software is simple and easy to use. The price is a great value and those are some reasons why I stuck with Frazer over the years. I was recently looking into another inventory program mainly because I want it cloud based and to be able to check my inventory from my phone or iPad. Once they came out with the cloud based Frazer and app, I knew I was staying with them.

Inconvénients: For some reason the app doesn't update as often as I would like it to from when I make changes on Frazer itself.