Avis clients sur R-Studio Data Recovery

En savoir plus sur R-Studio Data Recovery

Un logiciel performant et économique de suppression et de récupération des données qui fonctionne sur les disques locaux et réseau.

En savoir plus sur R-Studio Data Recovery

Error messages are not always clear, and different R-studio versions can run differently, or not at all, with some library packages.

R-Studio Data Recovery - Notes

4,0

R-Studio Data Recovery a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 74 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé R-Studio Data Recovery ?

Jason
Jason
Hospitality Intelligence Consultant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Easy IDE

Commentaires : I use R Studio on a daily basis to interact with data. It's my go-to software anytime I need to do something too big for Excel or something that might need to be repeated.

Such a user-friendly IDE. It makes managing all of my active data objects, visualizations, and packages extremely easy.

Nobody will ever accuse R or R Studio in being the fastest or most memory-efficient software.

Evelyn
Evelyn
UX Researcher (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

Great for stats!

Commentaires : Overall, it is a great tool for stats analysis. I would recommend it to any analyst.

I like that this software is easy to use and learn. It is helpful for statistical modeling and doesnt require too much training.

I do not like that it does not have as much help documentation as other tools i have used.

Rhonda
Teacher (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Do not buy this product. They treat people with disabilities like garbage.

2,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I had a minor technical issue and R-Studio would not spend 30 seconds on the phone assisting me, a person with a disability who cannot process their written instructions. I don't whine about my disability. I simply ask for an accommodation, which, in my country, is required by law. I hope consumers who require data recovery software consider alternative products before giving their money to these ignorant people.

I think it can work if you understand how to use it.

The instructions are now impossible for me to understand. I have owned this software for many years; however, my disability is worse and I could not get through the first step.... Select Drive. It was always "greyed out." I phoned tech support because I have a disability... HE WOULD NOT HELP ME! I told him I cannot email because of my disability... He told me to hire a professional data recovery company. I said nothing is wrong with my drive, I am only looking for one file. He said he had another call and he hung up on me.

Hieu T.
Research Data Scientist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 10 000+ employés

R-Studio

Commentaires : R-studio is perfect.

It has traceback that can help find where the error is. It has a very good tool for customizing it. It is flexible in changing windows.

Sometimes when updating, the packages are gone!

Aastha
Aastha
Sr. Project Manager (Inde)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

R Studio Review 2020

Commentaires : Data Visualization, Tabulation, Data Analysis

R is a great software. Its a standalone software that helps in meeting all the data analysis tasks like - Data Processing, Data Tabulation, WEighting, Data Visualization , Reporting, Data Transformation everything. To become a Data Scientist we need to understand R. Most if the features are free of cost.

There are long codes if we can reduce the coding a bit and can add drag and drop features. Otherwise its a great tool.

Jay
Jay
Student (Inde)
Automatisation industrielle, Auto-entrepreneur

Simply Amazing!

Commentaires : I have made an image classifier on both, Python and R.

I work on datasets while pursuing my ambition to be a part of Data Science. The first and foremost step is to process the given data. Earlier I used to use Pycharm for all my work but R-Studio is the one tool I missed. I realized that lately. It has already inbuilt libraries which reduce the code and hence the workload by half. All you need to do is call the given library.

I couldn't find any flaw as such. Even if you work on Python or R, your code must be correct. Be careful about the indexing as it is different in both. Also, sometimes python helps in detailed analysis.

Doug
Doug
Owner/President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

R-Studio can save the day

Commentaires : I have been able to restore data for users who have no backup and have thousands of pictures and vital data.

The ability to image seemingly dead hard-drives and restore data is powerful. Also the ability to connect to remote systems is another great feature.

At present, it does well with the intended purpose. I have not had any issues that I would consider to be a con.

William
William
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Very capable recovery software

Commentaires : We have used this for several years to recover lost files and lost file systems for our customers.

One of the most amazing features of this software is the ability to reconstruct failed RAID arrays. You can images the individual drives, then build the virtual array in the software. Once done, you can recovery files from the old array without it being intact. This alone makes this software invaluable, but it also routinely outperforms nearly any other software we compare it to.

It has a slight learning curve, and it takes a little longer than most of our other recovery software options. But it works better than most, so we are ok with that.

Rajat
Rajat
Process Data Engineer(Subsurface and Wells) (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Great Platform for R

Commentaires : Great experience, developed and deployed a lot of scripts.

Very well integrated platform to develop scripts in R. Lots of pre installed modules really helps to automate the repetitive work which are prone to human error. Since it is open source dubugging is quite easy. More user friendly than python.

Not very well integrated as compared to python based platforms.

Tito
Tito
Fundador e CEO (Brésil)
Internet, 2-10 employés

O melhor para recuperação de desastres de armazenamento

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : É onde invisto minhas esperanças em caso de perdas de dados!

Eu utilizei o R-Studio em algumas oportunidades e ele teve performances que salvaram vidas. Recomendo como o melhor que usei

O contra único é quando ele não consegue recuperar tudo. Mas paciência né, o software é bom demais, tem que repeitar!

Andra
PhD student (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Powerful data analysis software for working with multiple large datasets at once

Commentaires : Overall, R is an excellent data analysis platform, that allows for the creation of polished graphs, and includes a large number of packages that make data analysis easy and intuitive. It very rarely if ever crashes and allows for pulling data from different datasets. Some commands are more complicated than comparable code lines in other programs but usually any issues can be solved by a search engine inquiry.

I use R to analyze data for academic papers. Most recently, I used it to analyze a large dataset of survey responses, and what I like the most is that it can manage using data from different datasets all at once, which is great for large projects. I also think that R is very intuitive when it bounces back with an error to the user, because it explains what the issue is in more detail than other comparable data analysis programs. Lastly, I really like the fact that R very rarely, if ever crashes and that the data analysis code is saved whenever there is a package that requires the program to restart. The packages are also great and allow you to solve more complex data issues than other programs, and it R is particularly adequate for polished graphs, using the ggplot package.

My least favorite part about R is that it is sometimes surprisingly complicated in terms of the code required to complete simple tasks like rename a variable, but there are a lot of forums online for R support, so usually any issues are a search away. I also think R is not quite as good as other programs at giving detailed information on the results of data matching or reshaping data, but this is only a true issue for very specific research projects.

Business Research and Data Analytics Intern (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

For all statistics and data analysis needs

R studio - IDE is has made coding in R easier. This software stands out from other such IDEs for different programming platforms because of its ease of installation (Won't face problems related to environment variable/path as often as faced by other tools) and features - the notepad/console/library etc are available in others but this tool lets you look at the variables/dataset - sort and filter interactively without having to code every step. R studio is available in the cloud version as well - so we need not install it in every computer in case we want to use on the go.

I like everything about this tool, I would definitely recommend this to all R programmers

Morgan
Student (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 10 000+ employés

RStudio for all things statistics

Commentaires : I've used RStudio for many years to process the data associated with my PhD research. It is particularly useful for all statistics needs.

Rstudio is extremely easy to use. My favorite feature is the plotting tab. The plotting window makes it is to refine your graphics and look at the output in real time. Additionally, the top right window "Environment" let's you check on the data you have loaded into the workspace, very convenient to have a graphic user interface to look at the data tables instead of writing in a view or print line of code.

The biggest pain point for me is occasionally crashing of the program due to the large size of the files I work with.

ATHIRA
research scholar (Inde)
Génie civil, 201-500 employés

A perfect solution for all your data analysis problems

Initially its really difficult similar to all other coding language, once understand the logic, then it will be easy like anything. we can use different packages and do all difficult statistical problems in simple commands. highly reliable and handle large number of files at a time.

we should have the logic to use this language, by practice only we can develop it

Bioinformatics Scientist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Definitely Recommend

Commentaires : Overall its an A+ product, I highly recommend.

Almost everything about this is good, the documentation, syntax, github integration, the packages for ML applications and more.

It can be little slow and glitchy at sometimes but most of the time its does not disappoint.

Rodrigo
PhD (R.-U.)
Recherche, 1 001-5 000 employés

Losing files is an unfortunate situation solved (in most cases) by R-Studio

Commentaires : A very good experience that is uncommon but if it happens, it needs to be done. It is a corrective type of maintenance in a way.

It is a very simple data recovery tool which can perform well for data deletion or damaged disks. I only used it once some while back to recover important data that was stored in an iPod Classic (in disk mode) which started failing. The process was flawless and fast.

Given the nature of the disk drives and as the data tends to be rewritten after a while in the spaces freed by the table of contents (TOC), it is mostly useful when the recovery happens almost immediately after the event, which limits the recovering power of real old data.

Ching-Che
software engineer (É.-U.)
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés

Statistics is easy to use because of it

It's easy to use , to make statistics easier for all people. and it is open source ! Great. interface is good.

some functions and packages are hard to understand that i still need to check them online though it has some brief explanation on it.

Actuarial Analyst (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

RStudio is the Best Way to Use R

Commentaires : Working with R Studio is great, it is easy to pick up for beginners as well as is a powerful IDE for advanced users. Code written in RStudio can be published and shared with ease.

Using RStudio allows a user to get the most out of R. It is very easy to install and use packages. New packages can be learned and understood very quickly with the help function and the examples that they provide. Images and graphics can be displayed, resized, exported as the user needs them to be.

Some of the defaults can be difficult to work with. Depending on what a user is planning on using R for certain defaults can be poor ways of displaying information, such as when to use scientific notation. Additionally, it is possible to perform actions that either cause infinite loops or could run for days if uninterrupted.

Shelby
computer technician (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

R-Studio is a definite go to in the data recovery industry!!

Commentaires : With R-Studio being an option for our business, we are not only able to use our DDI Disk Imager for data recovery but also R-Studio. Sometimes the drive is not failed but files have just been deleted and R-Studio is the man for that job getting the deleted files back.

R-Studio is reliable, can recover deleted files, easy to use. We use R-Studio at our data recovery business "Total Access Data Recovery" so often.

The only con is the cost of the program but the cost of data recovery is much higher so it paid for itself.

Fan Xuan
Graduate Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Do anything you want (with Statistical analysis)

R is known for super high flexibility - allowing you to customize calculation, write codes that fit your analysis goals, etc. No restrictions whatsoever - what you can think you can make it happen in R.

One may need to learn about R language to start with, which might be painful at the beginning, but it is worth the time!

Peer Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent for analytics and data manipulation!

Commentaires : R is incredibly simple and allows for easy manipulation and analyzation of data. It is a tool that handles anything from basic data manipulation to complex machine learning applications.

R-Studio is great for doing any form of statistical analysis. R is very easy to learn and everything seems to flow once you get the basics down. There are countless number of packages that you can use to make your analytics and data manipulation easier. There are even packages to allow you to use python libraries and tools.

No major complaints. Sometimes it's difficult to find the packages (and their documentation) easily. I often find myself googling things instead of using the built in help function.

Jorge
UX Researcher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

"R" is your savior and nemesis

Commentaires : I loved that it was free and worked well. However, it definitely made life a little bit more complicated because I just could not figure out things on my own. Do R if you have a bunch of friends jumping on it with you because it requires a lot of team effort and help.

Nothing beats free and that is for sure true with R statistics because it offers a great range of functions for free. It is such a beautiful software to do graphs and run regressions.

Free, of course, comes at a price. Ironic, right? it definitely will take a long time before you feel proficient at what you are doing in "R". It requires a lot of guidance to know you are on the right track. I had to spend hours of hours with a TA to figure out how to use it at a low intermediate level.

Analyst (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

A great tool for data analysis

Commentaires : Excellent for data analysis for large data files.

Free, open-source, incredibly rich community of online users, there is seemingly a package for any type of work you are trying to do.

Somewhat steep learning curve, some packages don't work on government servers, overall straightforward syntax but some challenges.

Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Valuable

Commentaires : With R I have actually used some of the predictive modeling to help make some financial decisions where I work and it has been very valuable for what our needs are.

I really like being able to make predictive models through R. Ive been using this software for about 8 months now and I feel like I am staring to get the hang of it. it requires just a good background in coding but the applications that you can use it for are great! Ive learned how to calculate discrete probability functions on R and its very accurate. oh and its free!

My biggest complaint about R is the huge learning curve that comes along with trying to learn it. I have to say that I was very frustrated at times. I had no previous experience in small amounts of coding or statistics but I must say that this software is good when you get the hang of it

System Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

On of the best data analysis and visualization tool

Commentaires : Great tool !! Definitely recommended.

1. Open source 2. Numerous packages available to support various functionalities 3. Great support offered 4. User-friendly

1. In-built functionalities could be added to offer in-house features 2. Need to install package each time using a new functionality