Avis clients sur PraxiSchool

par PraxiPower Software

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur PraxiSchool

PraxiSchool : un logiciel de gestion scolaire pratique et puissant. PraxiSchool est basé sur le cloud, complet, pratique et abordable.

En savoir plus sur PraxiSchool

34 avis affichés

Felicia R.
Administrator
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"Stellar Company"

Commentaires: The implementation of this software has been a very pleasant experience largely due to the excellent customer service from the sales team and their training team, David, Stacie and Jennifer. These three people have shown they genuinely care about their customers and strongly believe in this company. They all listened to my concerns and desires, and all showed me they would give 110% to ensure my needs are met. They all displayed true professionalism with a personal touch. I truly feel like I am now part of their family.

Avantages: The product is user friendly and the training I received to use the product was top notch. The product did not integrate with an app I need to use but the staff was willing to do what it took to get that integration in place. You have the opportunity to work with a programmer to put things in place specifically for your school --basically allowing you to customize your experience as much as possible.

Inconvénients: There aren't any features I feel are missing because you can ask for specific things and have a discussing how to implement your requests.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 23/07/2020

Felicia, thank you so much for the review and welcome to the family!!

It is truly our privilege to serve you! You and Permission to Succeed are doing BIG things and it is an HONOR to play a small part in helping you with that.

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Reid R.
Principal
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"Fantastic program for small non-public schools with limited resources"

Commentaires: I have now used 3 different school database systems. This one holds weight with the top of the line products used in my area, by overly funded public schools. One caveat, we are not using the finance side of the program.

Avantages: The ease of set-up, high quality training and detailed resources for help. It also fits in our budget.

Inconvénients: Occasionally, I might have to refresh the page for an update.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 10/09/2019

Mr. Robbins, thank you for your review. It is our pleasure to serve you and the team at East Palmyra!

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Sam M.
Teacher
  • Publié le 30/09/2017

"Great concept, limited access"

Commentaires: None really, I only use it because my school requires it.

Avantages: Easy to take attendance and journal student progress. I can see how this website would be very convenient if I was an administrator.

Inconvénients: Somewhat confusing to use, not an intuitive program. Wish there was an ios app for this, as I mostly use my iPad in the classroom, very frustrated that I cannot use my iPad with this website, even if I have Firefox on my device. Very annoying that I have to use Firefox with this website, as I don't need it for anything else. I have found the lesson planning section clumsy at best, there are simpler more user friendly sites that I use for lesson planning. The site freezes if I leave the web page open, forcing me to log in and out every time that I need to use it. As a teacher with limited time for admin during school hours this is very frustrating.

• Publié le 30/09/2017
Kerstin R.
Secretary
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/06/2019

"PraxiSchool"

Commentaires: The use of PraxiSchool is opening up so many possibilities. The parents are thrilled that they will be able to pay on-line, select lunch, see grades. The teachers are thrilled to be able to put in attendance on their own, and that the lunches will not be punched on cards and the fact taht the parents can pay on-line frees up any mistakes I make!

Avantages: I like all of the features of the software. Having used nothing but Excel spreadsheets to try to keep track of payments, monies owed, etc., this is a lifesaver!

Inconvénients: I guess I haven't used it enough to have a dislike of anything!

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 26/06/2019

Kerstin, thanks so much for using PraxiSchool. It is our privilege to serve you!

• Publié le 21/06/2019
Carli M.
Director of Advancement
  • Publié le 01/03/2018

"Easy to learn. Does WAY more than I had hoped. The versatility and support is unparalleled."

Commentaires: We combined nine databases into one. Ease of use and versatile. Support is fantastic and so is the price! Both parents and the school loves having one database to which everyone has access.

Avantages: We had nine separate databases operating at my school and we combined them into Praxi. Not only does Praxi handle everything for admin and the classroom, but it handles library, donors, lunch, communications, after school and finance. My parents are happy that they have one place to go to pay bills, see grades, demerits, calendar, announcements, etc. Admin loves it because we all have access to the same information and if the littlest piece of info changes (e.g. an email), it updates in the system and we all have access. The support that Praxi gives is unparalleled. Any software adoption has challenges as change is never easy, but Praxi made it as easy as it could be. Praxi was available for any training we needed - even if we needed a refresher. The online support is available to help and they make sure your question is answered while looking at your screen so you are using your data. At one point I had to wonder if we were the only school using Praxi because their response is so timely. (Of course, they have hundreds? Thousands? of schools.) They helped us every step of the way and they are still there for any questions big or small. The versatility of the reporting is also beyond anything I have seen and I have had experience with many databases. We can generate a report using any piece of data in Praxi and output it in a PDF, Excel sheet or email it. And you can't beat the price. Lots of value with an affordable price.

Inconvénients: Praxi does not currently have the ability for us to put hyperlinks in the Announcements page, but I'm told they have that on the "to do" list.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 05/03/2018

Carli, thank you for your kind words! It is truly our privilege to serve you and Incarnate Word Academy.

• Publié le 01/03/2018
Paula J.
Director of Education
  • Publié le 15/02/2021

"Excellent choice for programs that are seeking a strong cloud based software!"

Commentaires: PraxiSchool has provided me with a central location to manage our vocational programs. I have the flexibility I need to track specific faculty credentials, manage student A/R accounts, review student progress on a daily basis, and create customized reports that to meet our needs.

Avantages: The PraxiSchool software meets all of our needs and more! The software is robust and the technical support is EXCELLENT! Regardless of the issue (small or large), the online support team is always very welcoming and helpful I have had nothing but good things to say about the system. The onboard training was fantastic and the team was very patient. Additionally, having a video recording of our training sessions have been a welcome addition to our faculty support page on our website.

Inconvénients: I gave "Ease of use" a 3 star rating only because it DOES take using the software daily to get into the swing of managing it...particularly if you have never used any such system in the past. However, after you get comfortable with how it operates then it becomes commonplace and very simple to use.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 18/02/2021

Paula, thanks so much for your kind words. We truly count it our privilege to serve you!

• Publié le 15/02/2021
Adam R.
Principal
  • Publié le 05/03/2018

"Tremendous customer support and fantastic feature offers make this product of utmost value to school"

Commentaires: This software benefits ours school in virtually every aspect. From administrative and record keeping to lunch and student attendance tracking. Discipline and merits are easily tracked and accessed by the parents in the portal.

Avantages: The president of the company went out of his way to meet with me and help setup features for an ACE school. I searched diligently for an online school management software that could accomodate the uniqueness of our program and found none. PraxiPower sought me out and worked with me to help customize their program to work for my school. I never thought I'd have all the features of an online program with parent and student portal access, but PraxiPower has made it reality for our school.
Some of the features and their ease of use have enabled us to implement programs (such as lunch and aftercare) with ease. Overall it has taken our school up to the next level.

Inconvénients: There are so many features that sometimes it is difficult to stay up with them all and take advantage of them all. There is an initial setup requirement for most of the features. However, once that initial setup is completed it is done and the data entry and manipulation becomes quite easy after that.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 07/03/2018

Adam, thank you for your review. We love serving you and ViewPoint Christian Academy!

• Publié le 05/03/2018
Tifannie S.
Principal/Assistant Administrator
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"School Management System"

Commentaires: It is nice to have all of the data in one place once it is entered.

Avantages: We use this product daily for student management with attendance, grades, health and communication.

Inconvénients: It is difficult to run a fully detailed attendance report for conferences.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 02/03/2021

Principal Snider, thank you for your kind words! It is our privilege to serve you. We have a few ideas to help you streamline your attendance report process, please reach out to support and we would be happy to help. Thank you!

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Laurie E.
Administration
  • Publié le 01/09/2016

"Awesome Customer Care"

Commentaires: The Praxi Power software system is very user friendly. The training and support we received when implemented was excellent and continues to be so on a daily basis. This says a lot about their customer service, which seems to be non existent in most business these days.

Avantages: The Praxi Power Software system has organized our school information from staff to students to billing. Helping us to run much more efficiently. The software is easy to use and the support exceptional.

Inconvénients: A manual would be beneficial.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 01/09/2016

Laurie, thanks so much for your kind words. It is our privilege to serve you and STEPS Academy. You will also be happy to know that a written manual is in the works to supplement our one on one training, as well as our tutorial videos. Great suggestion and thanks again!

• Publié le 01/09/2016
Kimberly F.
Instructor
  • Publié le 05/10/2017

"Great program, easy to use and helpful customer service!"

Avantages: Ease of use. The classroom is laid out in a manner that makes it easy for me to take attendance, record grades and communicate with my students parents. Also like the fact that they are always adding new features to improve the program and meet the needs of school staff members.

Inconvénients: I would like to see a discussion board area added to the program. While there is great communication options between staff to parents / students, there is not an option for students to communicate with each other.

• Publié le 05/10/2017
Ami lee P.
Admin. Asst.
  • Publié le 22/06/2016

"Praxi Review"

Commentaires: I have had a good experience learning this program with lots of help from tech support!! I never hesitate to call and love talking with Ed and Jennifer. They never make me feel stupid with my questions. As I use the software I get more familiar with it and am not afraid to learn new things.

Avantages: Access to tech support

Inconvénients: The glitches and hang ups at times with it being a smaller company and a progressing company.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 22/06/2016

Ms. Lee, thank you for your review of our software! We are delighted to have you as a customer and to hear about your good experiences with our staff and company. We are experiencing amazing growth and are committed to continuing to minimize any glitches that may occur. As you mentioned in your review, our staff is always ready and willing to assist you and all of our customers with any questions or issues that arise. Offering the most features in our industry inside one program does mean there is a learning curve, but I am glad to hear we have been there with you every step of the way. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to continuing to serve you!

• Publié le 22/06/2016
Lisa E.
office manager
  • Publié le 23/06/2016

"review 2016"

Commentaires: The customer service is excellent. They go above and beyond to give support to their customers. Support staff are always available.

Avantages: Fairly easy to use the basics. Encompasses all our schools needs.

Inconvénients: There are so many different tabs to choose from, sometimes it is difficult to know where to look for something. There are somethings that should be a quick find but you end up digging around quite a bit before you find it.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 23/06/2016

Ms. Emery, thank you for your review, we love serving New Covenant Christian! We definitely appreciate your praise of our customer service and support staff. We believe strongly in providing all of the options a school needs in one system at our industry low price with unparalleled support. Thanks again and we look forward to many more years together!

• Publié le 23/06/2016
Trish M.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Arizona JR/SR High School Review"

Commentaires: We are using Praxipower for student enrollment, attendance and transcripts. It has made it easier to send records to other schools when they are requested.

Avantages: The price was within our budget and the features were just what we needed.

Inconvénients: It is complicated to navigate and the look of the transcripts are not formatted like the public schools are.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 06/02/2020

Thank you very much for your review. It is our privilege to serve you and Arizona Jr/Sr High School.

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Karen M.
Financial Coordinator
  • Publié le 15/11/2017

"We have been using Praxi for over a year now and we all love it!"

Avantages: It's got everything I need all in one place - grading, student/parent database, tuition contracts, email, accounting, donor tracking and so much more!!! And it's easy to use!

Inconvénients: I can't wait until they develop an interface to use the software on iPads and iPhones- for both admin and parent/student portals.

• Publié le 15/11/2017
Shakeila P.
Asst. Dean of Education
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"THIS WAS A LIFE SAVER"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been GREAT in helping us to setup and implement the software. I am really looking forward to using this software for the 2020-2021 school year.

Avantages: The software is EXTREMELY eased to you. Also the names of the tabs are very helpful when looking for important information and reports.

Inconvénients: Nothing at this time. The software is easy to use and I love the report feature.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 19/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our PRIVILEGE to serve you!

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Beth A.
Bookkeeper
  • Publié le 30/05/2014

"Awesome program that does it all!"

Commentaires: If you are looking for a complete school system you can stop looking, you have found it with PraxiSchool! From enrollment, to classes, to transcripts, to full email capabilities, to lunch money to full general ledger (including payroll) and accounts receivable! The program is very user friendly and easy to follow and learn, but a complex, comprehensive system! Ed Arthur is GREAT!!! I can't say enough good things about him. If you have a suggestion to add or change something he is all ears and happy to accommodate! He spent countless hours working with me getting our system up and running and doing a full conversion. The customer service can't be beat! I have used by School Minder and ACS/Headmaster. PraxiSchool beats both of these systems hands down. I can always get help when I need it. The cost is also very, very reasonable! You definitely get a huge bang for your buck! If you are looking for a complete school system, please give PraxiSchool a look, you will be very glad you did!

• Publié le 30/05/2014
Dawn U.
teacher
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 23/01/2019

"Don't waste your money!"

Commentaires: I have completed several class in educational technology. I have worked for a software company with a successful IEP, medicaid, and billing software. I know how software should work. I would never recommend this program to anyone.

Avantages: I originally liked the idea that I could use it to write my lesson plans. I thought it would be helpful for the assignments I listed in my lesson plans would transfer to my grade book.

Inconvénients: The system is unappealing in appearance. It looks antiquated and cheap. Every task that I try to complete involves multiple steps. The help I requested was unsuccessful at solving the problem. The training was poor.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 23/01/2019
Massage Therapist
  • Publié le 04/12/2017

"We tried, but Praxi couldn't step up to the plate"

Commentaires: None.

Avantages: It reminded me of software I worked with in the late 90's, except that everyone got their own login and could access the software from any computer with internet access.

Inconvénients: We cancelled after 5 months. It seems like this software is on a dying, almost obsolete platform and the interface is obtuse at best. After our first on-boarding call, several email containing questions were met with zero answers. Calls were met with techs that didn't know how to navigate the software. The only person who knew enough about the software was our tech, and she was so busy with other clients it was hard getting and maintaining her undivided attention. It always felt like she was on the other line with another client during our calls or chatting online with several people at once. During our calls she explained to us her frustrations with other clients and lamented the fact that she never gets any rest since she's the only one there who knows enough to help anyone. I'd be scared to approach this company until they seriously overhaul their software interface or at the very least train more staff to support their current client base.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 19/12/2017

This review is difficult to respond to due to it's anonymous nature. PraxiPower stands firmly behind our customer service and product and will be happy to provide references of current customers.

• Publié le 04/12/2017
Monieek H.
Learning Specialist
  • Publié le 20/07/2018

"Implementation of software was very smooth. Training and support team are always available to help!"

Avantages: Like most that it is cloud-based and easy to edit changes. Also, video recording the training sessions makes it easy to review click by click.

Inconvénients: Definite learning curve in understanding all the functions and features. Unable to watermark transcripts.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 23/07/2018

Thank you Monieek for your honest assessment. We love working with you. New transcript features are scheduled to be released in August, so you will be excited to see those.

Thanks again for choosing PraxiSchool!

• Publié le 20/07/2018
Rhonda A.
Elementary Principal
  • Publié le 23/10/2014

"PraxiSchool"

Commentaires: FBA has used several school management programs over the years and with the acquisition of Praxi, find the multitude of functions, ease of use and customer service to be exceptional in comparison. Teachers find the program user friendly with great functions to keep students and parents aware of academic progress. Praxi melds many areas - tuition accounts, lunch orders, attendance, discipline, parent communication, grade books, report card and evaluation templates, etc - into one easy to use program. Praxi truly lives up to its motto - Do it Live, Do it Once, Do it Praxi! And one of the most important components of Praxi is the customer service which is friendly, prompt and assists with individual school particulars to make Praxi work best for the consumer. Highly recommend Praxi!

• Publié le 23/10/2014
Elizabeth D.
  • Publié le 01/11/2019

"Perfect Fit"

Commentaires: Great customer support. Professional, uses technology to support but also personal and friendly

Avantages: We love Praxi’s flexibility and layout. Obviously created by educators and accountants to cover all the bases for schools. The best of both worlds.

Inconvénients: Nothing yet! We’ve only been with Praxi a few months

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for your review! It is our privilege to serve you!

• Publié le 01/11/2019
Carlos B.
Teacher & Administrator (Retired)
  • Publié le 02/06/2014

"Best in the Market"

Commentaires: As the administrator, now retired, of Heritage Christian School, I orginally brought PraxiSchool to our school back in 1996. We were the first school to bring PraxiSchool on as a school software program. Over the years we have seen the program go from it's beginning to where it is today. I personally have looked at a variety of school programs and I must say I have not seen a program like this that does all that PraxiSchool does with the user friendly this program has. Ed and his staff have and are doing a wonderful job with their tech support. They are always there willing and able to help at any time. I would challenge anyone to find a better, user friendly, or better priced program in the market today. We look to a longer relationship with PraxiSchool and Ed for years to come.

• Publié le 02/06/2014
Virginia H.
Business Office Director
  • Publié le 17/07/2018

"We are in the midst of our conversion BUT overall Phenomenal"

Avantages: The inclusion of ALL areas of our school into "one bubble" ! The ease of use and training available!! Love our Praxi family

Inconvénients: No cons to speak of at this point. We haven't run into an obstacle that wasn't fixed within a short time, all during a conversion.

envoyé par PraxiPower Software le 19/07/2018

Virginia, thank you for your kind words. It is our honor to serve Beaufort Academy! You all are doing a WONDERFUL job!

• Publié le 17/07/2018
Nuclear Armed Responder
Équipements publics
  • Publié le 18/07/2018

"Very easy system to use."

Commentaires: Made life easier with sorting students info and their grades.

Avantages: How it simplifies the school administration. The students info is easy to put into the system as well as entering all the classes.

Inconvénients: As of right now there is no way that I have learned to put our school logo, but I may not have been told how to do that yet.

• Publié le 18/07/2018
Genae W.
  • Publié le 22/10/2014

"None better."

Commentaires: Since starting with Praxi in August of 2014, I have had nothing but amazing experiences. Learning any new system for a school is challenging, and while it has been because it has been new, the customer service I've experienced with Praxi has been far exceeding anything that I would've imagined. I know that Ed or Jennifer will return my phone call (if I even have to leave a voice mail, which is rare) within a timely manner and are always very professional. No matter the question, they treat me as if they have all the time to assist. I cannot imagine working with anyone else, now or ever again. I'm very thankful that my Board decided to utilize Praxi. If I could, I'd tell all schools to utilize Praxi.

• Publié le 22/10/2014