15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur iContact

Le logiciel d'e-mail marketing puissant et convivial d'iContact vous permettra d'envoyer des e-mails très performants en un rien de temps.

En savoir plus sur iContact

We were preparing for a webinar and we needed a marketing tool. The output looks good and we were up an running very quickly.

Pricing was primarily our main issue, it became costly when we only sent one email per month.

iContact - Notes

iContact a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 585 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iContact ?

Lauren
Lauren
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

iContact helps me be successful at my job

iContact is a very user friendly product for anyone. My company sends thousands of emails a week and we are always very pleased with how easy it is to create an email and send it immediately. I also really enjoy the dashboard, it helps me keep track knowing what emails have been sent and what emails I have yet to send. i also appreciate that iContact technology can delete any duplicate people in a contact list. That saves me time from having to go through thousands of people making sure I don't have any duplicates. My customer support is also amazing. My iContact rep. is always so good about getting back to me when I have questions or concerns.

Sometimes when I am creating a contact list in iContact, I have several excel sheets I need to upload to that one contact list...iContact doesn't let me select multiple excel sheets to upload at once, I have to do one at a time which takes a lot of extra time for me to do. I also wish I could delete more than one contact list at once. On the "upload contact" box, I want to be able to see the whole title of my contact list. Sometimes iContact cuts off my list title if it's too long, I would like to see the whole title...

il y a 6 ans

Hi Lauren! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Our support team loves helping companies like HireLive who make such a tremendous positive impact. As for the concerns you raised about list uploading, we are taking all product improvement comments very seriously and are working to continually improve our product. We currently do allow you to have 5 concurrent uploads at any given time, but you must start the uploads one at a time. And you are correct, we cannot upload multiple sheets from one excel file. We have noted this potential feature, along with multiple list deletion, and title expansion ¿ and we realize its importance. Thank you again and have a great day!

James
Director Information & Communication Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Good solid Email Marketing Product

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We had great support from our account managers (3 of them over almost 15 years) and it met our email marketing needs very well.

We were able to deploy this to over 200 offices around the country and recommended it to many of our international organizations. We could manage all those accounts from a central office and deploy centrally designed email templates to all our offices. We could easily segment data to target email marketing.

The most challenging situation we encountered was we had to split our 200+ accounts into two separate enterprise level accounts, making us have to login to each one separately to locate and update certain things from our central office. I don't believe this is really an issue any longer with the product, but we encountered some issue early on they felt would be handled by splitting into two. It just made management of the whole account structure more challenging.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your works and having you as a customer!

Adam
Full Stack Developer (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

iContact: Email Marketing Program with an Eye Catching and Intrusive UI/UX

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

iContact enables us to reach the targeted audience by creating, customizing and sending outbound marketing emails.

To create and design websites and landing pages, I mist integrate with external digital experience programs.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for the review! We offer the ability to build and publish Landing Pages. If you have questions about this, our support team would be happy to help.

, 11–50 employés

I've used iContact for the last five years.

iContact is a low cost solution for basic email marketing. You have access to a strategic advisor. My strategic advisor always provides thorough answers and/or solutions when requested. iContact offers automation with workflows that are easy and quick to build. The user interface is easy to understand.

The response time to fix API issues can be slow. iContact does not offer a post unsubscribe survey. I'm not able to download user profile information when exporting email send statistics - this is important for me when I want to do a quick analysis on my data.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you very much for being a long time iContact customer! We are happy to hear that you have been able to quickly and easily design automations with workflows using your iContact Pro account. We like this feature so much we plan to make it available to all iContact accounts. Thank you as well for your feedback, particularly about adding a post unsubscribe survey. This is being shared with our Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for possible updates in a future release.

Bradley
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

A more frugal and efficient option than other competitive offerings.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Good (cheaper) alternative option for email campaigns over competitors.

Ease-of-use, template design (copy/paste) was simple and straightforward, email/lead file management was easy, and good customer support.

Ability to change/edit existing templates required extra support.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for the great review. Glad you were able to get the support you needed. I can provide the product team with feedback if you can provide more detail around your experience.

Karen
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Works great for us

Commentaires : We've had to contact support a couple of times and they have been helpful. The level we purchased isn't a comprehensive marketing solution. But we came back to it after having trouble with ClickDimensions, it actually works better.

When I want to send out an email, I go into my list of prior emails, make changes, and send. It's very easy. It has all of the functionality we need for sending out bulk emails.

The editor is a bit clunky. It does take a bit of time to create a new email format. Sometimes it doesn't behave like it is supposed to. But once you save that new format you can use it over and over.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it! All the best, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Marek
CEO (Pologne)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

iContact Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with iContact was highly satisfactory. The robust email marketing features and automation capabilities made it a powerful tool for executing effective email campaigns. The intuitive interface and user-friendly design made it easy to navigate and utilize the platform's functionalities. The analytics and reporting features provided valuable insights that helped me optimize my email marketing strategies. While there were some limitations in terms of integration options, it did not significantly impact the overall experience. I found iContact to be a reliable and efficient solution for my email marketing needs, and I would recommend it to others seeking a comprehensive email marketing platform.

One of the things I liked most about iContact was its robust email marketing features. The platform offered a wide range of tools for designing, creating, and managing email campaigns. I particularly enjoyed the drag-and-drop editor, which made it easy to customize and personalize email templates. The automation capabilities were also impressive, allowing me to set up automated workflows and targeted campaigns based on user behavior. Additionally, the analytics and reporting features provided valuable insights into campaign performance and audience engagement.

While iContact had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited integration options with third-party platforms. Although it had some popular integrations available, there were certain specific applications or systems that I wished I could seamlessly connect with iContact. Having more integration options would have made it easier to synchronize data and streamline processes across different platforms.

il y a 9 mois

Marek, Thank you so much for you awesome review! We will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Francois Pascal
Francois Pascal
Service provider (Cameroun)
Internet, 2–10 employés

iContact is the recommended email marketing tool for any company just starting out online.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

iContact lets you create, send and track messages with ease and efficiency. It's inexpensive and has a free version for beginners.

Since I started using it, this tool has met all my needs.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for the great review!

Samuel
Agribusiness Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

iContact for Email Marketing Optimization

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : iContact enables me to save time by creating marketing emails via drag and drop functionality.

Through iContact, I am able to automatically create, personalize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.Managing email deliverability is another great thing that I like about iContact.

It’s been years with iContact and I face zero errors when using it.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for the awesome review!

Jason
Digital Content Specialist (Canada)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

I Contact Customers for 24/7 with iContact

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Email marketing optimization has been at breeze with iContact.

I like that it is easy to create and personalize marketing emails with iContact.

iContact has a robust backend integration capability but it lack website builder tools.

Doug
Communications Consultant (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

We find iContact always exceeds our expectations, really! Friendly folks, easy to use, inexpensive.

Commentaires : It makes my life loads easier. I can use my graphic design abilities to make eye catching emails and that intrigues people which leads them to want more information about our church. I can whip up an email in less than half the time it took prior to contracting with iContact. Also, being able to call customer support and rarely have to be on hold is a benefit along with the support coming from people who are easy to talk to, who converse as real people rather sounding mawkish.

The flexibility and ease involved to create stunning emails - in our case, weekly church eNews; monthly newsletter and special announcements. The new web site was a major thrust forward in our ability to look loads more professional and that draws visitors to our doors. The customer support team are friendly, down-to-earth and never sound like they are reading from a script. They listen well, explain what the problem may be, find solutions and even work-arounds to achieve what we want to produce. They welcome suggestions to improve the site. As with any shift in process, it took a bit to grasp the new site, but it was well worth it, especially that we knew we could reach out for support where truly no question was too dumb. The features are easy to manipulate, and the ease to populate our emails on social media was a real benefit for us. Congregations, by definition, need to be thrifty with funds and iContact still remains our best value for what we get, and we do comparison pricing on an annual basis. Result? We've been with iContact for 8 years and they still are our choice.

We would welcome and make use of a larger variety of templates if they were available. Currently templates favor clients who are in the sales market. This challenges us to be creative in modifying a beautiful template from sales to event promotion. More templates for the non-profit and religious clients would, frankly, be a blessing.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Doug. We are so excited that you have been an iContact customer over the last 8 years. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to create more professional emails with iContact in half the time! Thank you for your feedback about adding more templates as well. As you mentioned we are always open to suggestions for improvement, and will pass your comments along to our Product Management team for possible updates in a future release.

Angela
Closing Agent (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

User friendly, Customer service very helpful

Commentaires : I can set up emails to go out before I go on vacation or take a day off and set up the time for them to go out. Linking our website, blog, emails to the email blast

Images easy to upload, change colors of them. Link to social media accounts. I copy and past from word and it uploads easy. Contacts- i like having different lists so I can email just that list/group

I would like to Link multiple social media accounts. Facebook linked in twitter. i would also like Pinterest and Instagram on the social sites. Maybe i can do this but i just thought of can I do a timed post to just social media? Also tagging others on social media before I send out the email. Just thoughts. other service could be sales leads

il y a 6 ans

Hi Angela. Thank you for your review! It is excellent to hear that uploading and editing images has been an easy process for you. Including that visual element in your messages can be a key factor in driving higher open rates, and we want to make it as easy as possible. We also appreciate your feedback about adding social media options such as Pinterest and Instagram, and will certainly take this into account as we plan out future releases. You can schedule social media posts using the Social tab in your account. I hope that this helps, but if you have any further questions feel free to reach back out to us! https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/help/en-us

Rebecca
Rebecca
Founder (É.-U.)

iContact Helped Improve Deliverability of our Emails

I have been working with the iContact Premier Services team to build a suppression list and implement a reengagement campaign. This is helping our emails reach the inboxes of customers and prospects that had stopped receiving our emails. The Premier Services team has been great to work with and have been so helpful with building and executing strategy.

The new email editor is a big improvement but still feels a bit clunky. I also wish there was an easier way to manage bounces - figure out why contacts are bouncing and resolve the problem.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the review, Rebecca! Re-engagement campaigns are an incredible way to boost your deliverability, and we¿re thrilled to hear about your success! Reaching the inbox can be a challenge but we are here to help reach as many of your contacts as possible. Regarding the new email editor, we¿re still making improvements to its functionality and addressing bugs. Thank you for your patience with this process! We¿ll have your Strategic Advisor contact you to review your bounced contacts. There are numerous reasons as to why a contact bounces and different types of bounces, so there are several strategies they could suggest. Thanks again for your time and have a great day!

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
Medical Laboratory Technicians (France)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

User Friendly

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : iContact is an ideal solution for me to organize my contacts and make sure that I'm communicating with them in the most efficient way.

'm really enjoying using iContact as a full-fledged communication tool. It's simple to send out emails and messages to my contacts promptly, plus I can tailor the content to suit my requirements. Moreover, the customer service is excellent, always responding quickly and being helpful. Additionally, I'm impressed with the range of features that come with iContact - such as contact segmentation, email automation, and the analytics tool. The analytics feature is especially helpful, as I can keep tabs on who opened my emails, and from that data, I can make informed decisions about upcoming campaigns.

I have no complaints about the product so far.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share such kind words.

iContact lets businesses manage multiple mailing lists and social media accounts with relative ease.

I appreciate the ability to maintain a large number of segmented mailing lists. It's easy to view and compare engagement at a glance through open and click through rates. AB testing is easy and efficient.

Email builder can be a little restrictive, I'd prefer more freedom and flexibility. Support are US based and support for premium users is restricted to relatively limited times for those of us based in Central Europe. Unsure yet whether iContact are GDPR compliant/

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you have been utilizing segments. This is the best way to separate out your contacts for mailings. The feature is so popular that we are working on adding even more segmentation options. We care about our customers throughout Europe, and have worked hard to ensure we will be fully GDPR complaint before the deadline. We have a dedicated team that has made this transition their first priority, and continue to work out all of the details as we speak. We hope that you continue to use iContact for years to come!

Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés

My experience working with iContact has been extremely positive!

Building workflows is incredibly easy. They take the mystery out of building comprehensive automated workflows that make a marketer's life easier. And the support is amazing. My company's Strategic Advisor is helpful and eager to answer any questions she can. If she doesn't have the answer, she always takes the time to think it through and get back to me with solutions.

We're having some issues with open/click discrepancies, which is frustrating, but Strategic Advisor assures me the support team is working on a solution. I'd like access to more comprehensive analytics. Strategic Advisor pulls monthly reports for me, but I'd love the ability to pull these reports myself.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that your overall experience has been extremely positive. It's also exciting to hear that your Strategic Advisor has been meeting or exceeding your expectations. Thank you for your reporting feedback and suggestions, as well. We're actively working on a new reporting experience and will keep your comments in mind as we're making enhancements. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Katy
Marketing & Development (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Incredible Support, always available via PHONE if needed.

Commentaires : One-on-One support, ability to save templates, monthly projects.

It's practically point and click - if it's not, a simple phone call and it becomes that! I love having a 'person' connected to our account - so I may frequently utilize their expertise. Many other companies do NOT offer phone help - which is a deterrent.

I do wish integrating forms into our website is easier - but it seems to be a hassle. Mainly because we've spent over a year creating our own forms to find out it isn't compatible with iContact. We're working on a solution but it is tiresome.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Katy. Thanks for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support and services teams have been so helpful for you. Your happiness as a customer is our top concern. We also appreciate your feedback around form creation. We're aware of the issue you're experiencing and are keeping it top of mind as we continue to evolve our platform. Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Amara
Marketing and Communication Manager (É.-U.)

I've used iContact 8+ years. It's a great cost effective solution to keep our residents informed

The software is easy to use and offers enough flexibility to get our messaging out to our residents.

I would like it if the search function was more robust. In addition, there are times that what I see on my screen is not how it looks when I send it to myself to Q.C. I tend to keep layouts simple to avoid this challenge.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Amara. Thank you so much for being a loyal iContact customer of over 8 years! We are glad to hear that you find the software both easy to use and flexible. Our goal is to ensure iContact is easy for new customers to pick up on, while remaining flexible enough to give our more experienced customers room to grow. We appreciate the feedback about messages looking different after they are sent. Different email providers can display the same content in their own unique ways. Ideally we would love to offer a design that remains consistent across all email platforms, and we will take your feedback into account as we work to make iContact even better!

Nicole
Nicole
Director Of Communications and Public Affairs (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

iContact has been a valuable tool for growing and improving my organization's email marketing.

Commentaires : It helped us take our email marketing to the next level and helps facilitate more strategic approaches to our email marketing and digital fundraising. With icontact we recently implemented a new digital fundraising program that has been highly successful.

It is quite user-friendly, allowing us to create high-quality, professional emails with strategic segmentation. Their support team is excellent. Our "Strategic Adviser" is always pushing us toward the latest industry best-practices and keeping us at the cutting edge. Their support team is also quick to respond to any challenges we have and readily offers solutions.

Sometimes it can be glitchy and the format/design that you create doesn't always comet through exactly on different email platforms. Also, it would be ideal if it offered e-commerce tracking.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Nicole! We're glad that you've found iContact so valuable for your organization! We'll be sure to let our Strategic Advisors and Support hear your kind words. And we know what you mean: Getting an email to display correctly across all platforms is a great frustration to all email marketers, which is why we are constantly testing our themes and layouts in order to minimize those glitches as much as possible. We'll also send your suggestion about e-commerce tracking to our dev team. Thanks for your response!

Karen
Exec. Director & COO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

This is a wonderful platform which we have used for many years.

Commentaires : Ability to reach our contacts regularly.

Very easy to use and great customer support! They have helped us improve our email deliveries and upgrade our image, including our social media presence.

They do upgrade routinely and it takes a little time to get used to the changes. Even then, support helped us with it.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Karen! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. We truly believe that our success is deeply connected with the success of our customers, so we are happy to hear that our team has been there when you needed them. We are always ecstatic to help companies like Directors Roundtable who provide deep, actionable insight across the country. Thank you for letting us know about the upgrade process, we are always looking to make our experience seamless, and we will look into making the upgrade experience even easier for you and others. Have a great day and thank you for your time!

Barbara
Marketing Manager (Pérou)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11–50 employés

It was a very helpful tool, especially when they change the UX features.

Commentaires : It's cheap, neat, it's easy to use and gets the job done! When we used we could create a large and high-quality database of clients. We could also manage a lot of email marketing campaign with a large number of people with personalized content, and the ROI was huge.

It's really cheap, easy to use and it works with no problems at all. We had it for almost 3 years and never experienced an error, bug or anything else that could have resulted in a bad case scenario for us. Also, the customer support team is really kind and considerate.

It doesn't have too much space for customization, and the templates are kinda plain. Also, the new interface was really delayed in comparison to its competition that already had drag an drop customization and a large number of quality templates. It also lacks quality analytics reports (it's really basic) and it's short of integrations with some CRMs.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Barbara. Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that we've delivered value with our reliability and ease-of use. Our team takes a lot of pride in helping customers succeed. We also appreciate your suggestions around analytics and CRM integrations. We're constantly looking for ways to evolve our platform, so we will keep your feedback top of mind. Thanks!

Marcy
Media Specialist (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

I've used iContact for years. It's the best value for the money & the customer service is fantastic.

Commentaires : It keeps us in touch with our clients with ease and for a good price.

The customer service. It is always excellent and they go above and beyond to help. Day/Evening whatever, I've gotten great service. I use them for my employer for over 5 years, but I was also volunteering for a small non-profit group that had a tiny budget. Their salesperson was fantastic setting us up with what we needed for little money, and thinking about what we might need for the future. I was really impressed. When I have had questions or the rare problem they helped right away, either on chat or the phone.

Perhaps they might not be as fancy as other companies, but redesigning our newsletters isn't something we do often, so we might not be taking advantage of all the new stuff they have put in place.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Matt. Thank you so much for the rave review of our customer service team! We are pleased to have a truly knowledgeable and caring staff to help you with any questions you have along the way. If you are ever interested in learning more about our new features and how to use them, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for help. Thank you for being a loyal iContact customer!

Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Friendly customer service folks, quick to create emails

Makes responsive emails quickly, once you create your basic template/style Customer Service & Account reps are friendly Good value I used MailChimp elsewhere before iContact and I think iContact's pretty good. They updated the email designer this past year with a responsive drag and drop format that makes our emails easier to view on mobile devices and easier for the less digital-savvy members of the team to use. We send a lot of emails to a lot of people and really don't pay that much to do it. Other services may offer more bells and whistles --I don't know, I haven't looked -- but for where we are now, we're satisfied. For perspective, our usual list has <70,000 emails on it, and we send a couple times a month.

Creating list segments is tough without planning ahead Bullets don't center with the text Not 100% customizable, but hey, it's responsive! Integrate social sending with Hootsuite or Nuvi (<-- wishlist item)

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the drag-and-drop editor and that you're finding our customer service so helpful. We also appreciate the suggestions you mentioned and will keep them in mind as we continue to enhance our offering. Thanks for being such a loyal customer.

Good and bad, depends on what I need to do

For the most part, it is easy to navigate. I like that it is compatible with almost any type of HTML code.

I don't like how it's set up to tag contacts. My company never uses the feature because it's way too complicated and frustrating. The HTML designers also do an okay job of creating templates from scratch. The most recent one I received had too much coding and took me hours to add in content.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're glad to hear that you find the system easy to navigate. Our goal is to ensure new customers can quickly learn how to use iContact, while still giving more experienced customers the flexibility and customization that they want. We are also thankful for your feedback about tagging contacts. At this time tagging is only available in our iContact Pro product, but we do plan to make this feature available to all of our accounts in the future. This has been forwarded on to our Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for possible updates.

Rita
Owner (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Easy system, priced well, professional looking emails

Commentaires : Inexpensive, ease of use, professional look to the emails

Ease of use and management of contacts, variety of email templates make creativity easy for all occasions

Lack of integration with other systems, I wish it would integrate with our pet sitting system to help us stay in sync in all our contact areas

il y a 6 ans

Hi Rita! Thank you for your great feedback about our templates. We offer a variety of pre-made templates to help inspire our customers. We are also adding new templates all the time, so feel free to let us know if there are any specific new templates you would like to see. Thank you for your feedback about integrations as well. We are currently looking into making more integrations available to our customers. We are happy to take your feedback into consideration during this process. Thanks for being our customer!