Avis clients sur NextGen Office

4,0 (1 235) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur NextGen Office

Obtenez de meilleurs résultats cliniques grâce aux solutions de dossier médical partagé/informatisé de NextGen. Des solutions qui vous aident à fournir des soins de haute qualité.

En savoir plus sur NextGen Office

Their advantage is that it is built for cloud from ground up. It has extensive proprietary APIs and open FHIR integration for interop.

The pricing is based on a per physician basis. If you have a provider leave your practice/company, you are not allowed to terminate prior to your next renewal date.

NextGen Office - Notes

3,9
4,0
3,9
3,7

NextGen Office a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 235 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé NextGen Office ?

Filtrer les avis (1 235)

Jacque
Jacque
Medical Billing Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Not the best but not the worse

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
jean claude
freelance (France)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Le logiciel pour le milieu médical.

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Pas commercialisé, donc inutilisé chez nous, Nextgen office reste une énigme...

Nextgen Office est un logiciel utilisé dans les cabinets médicaux, paramédicaux et les hôpitaux. Je ne connais pas du tout ce logiciel.

Ce logiciel est INDISPONIBLE en France et de nombreux autres pays. DIFFICILE à juger...

Administratif (Maroc)
Administration publique, 51-200 employés

NextGen the best Office

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Toute les caractéristiques souhaitées vous les trouverez dans ce logiciel. Avec sa simplicité d'utilisation, NextGen Office est incomparable avec d'autres applications.

A mon avis, NextGen Office me parait complet et je suis très satisfait de son utilisation. J'en conseille même toute personne ayant besoin de l'avoir.

JEFF
JEFF
Performer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 10 000+ employés

NextGen Healthcare-Still a leader in Patient/Physician communication

Commentaires : This was a Premiere Patient and Physician portal many years ago and worked so smoothly. I did live in another state, but happily when researching my info for older records, this Portal was still there and had all I needed. I did not pursue moving items to another portal that some of my doctors use today since they seems to be on an ever evolving and ever revolving system of chaos on some of the models being implemented currently. This wasn't broken, so I wish it had stayed for many other people. But a refreshing relief to still find it and get to use it. It may be working in other parts of the world and in those places I hope that the users feels as good as I do about it.

I needed to find some older records from another place and time. My portal still was available from 2014 and I had many and virtually all options available to me despite being in other Physician based web portals over the years. Beyond Helpful.

I only dislike that it is phased out in many common places and dominated by more complex systems. I experienced this issue recently at a physicians office.

Ansh
Digital marketing Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

NextGen Office: A Cloud-Based Productivity Suite

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

NextGen Office is a cloud-based office productivity suite that includes tools for word processing, spreadsheet management, and presentation creation. One pro of NextGen Office is that it is accessible from any device with an internet connection, allowing users to work from anywhere and collaborate with colleagues in real time. Additionally, NextGen Office is typically less expensive than traditional office productivity software, as it is subscription-based rather than requiring a one-time purchase. This can make it a more cost-effective solution for businesses and individuals.

One potential con of NextGen Office is that it may require an internet connection in order to access and use the tools and features of the platform. This could potentially be an issue for users who need to work offline or do not have reliable internet access. Additionally, some users may prefer the more advanced features and customization options available in other office productivity suites, such as Microsoft Office or Google Workspace. As with any software or platform, it is important for users to carefully evaluate the pros and cons to determine if NextGen Office is the right fit for their needs.

zein
plc and hmi programming (Émirats arabes unis)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

software

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am use this software for 12 months ago and i liked very much

I realy like this software and it is to my using

no nothing but sometimes i wish if there some fetures

Lauren
Referral Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés

A medical records system you can trust!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very positive. It was an easy system to learn, with reliable customer service and support.

Nextgen is an ideal platform when operating across multiple office locations or affiliate offices under one corporation. Medical records are viewable in one platform without having to log in and out for each location. Patients are easily searchable with alerts to prevent accidental adding of duplicate charts. You can add a feature to check insurance eligibility on both medical record and practice management side. And encounters instantly populate on both sides, making transferring from front desk to clinic seemless. It is easy to set up alerts for patients, whilst maintaining privacy features to protect their data. There is the ability to add a database of referring providers, which makes it easy to send referrals and records confidentially without having to print, scan or fax documents. You can also utilities a tasking feature to send trackable messages or assignments across locations or departments.

There are so many features it can feel a little overwhelming at first. It is highly recommended to take advantage of any training offered on this platform on order to best take advantage of everything it has to offer.

Anna
CFO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Good for now, No view for the future

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We enjoyed NextGen Office all around, honestly. However, they are not open to growing. They will not integrate with any other software. Their patient portal is practically impossible to gain access to. They do not provide means for virtual registration or check in.

The layout was a very clean, easy on the eyes, software. It was fairly easy for patient intake and for backend charting. I believe our billing department really like it as well.

The company does not provide quick customer service. It actually took us over a year to even have a rep assigned to us. And that was after begging.

Tina
Tina
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Pros and Cons

Commentaires : The only thing that it really solved is my doctor can dictate his note into the system the way he wanted to. But as far as the PM side, I would not choose this software again. It's not streamlined or user friendly as the demo's show and through training.

I purchased this software a little over a year ago and I still struggle with it from the PM side. The EHR side I do not work with a lot personally but my staff and doctors seem to like it pretty good. The scheduler is easy to read. Billing has a lot ways to track denials, rejections etc.

There are a lot of things that could be improved with the billing side. So many steps to make any corrections with payment postings. Constantly have to go from keyboard to clicking with the mouse instead of just clicking the "enter" key. May seem trivial but it does interrupt the stream of things.

Kongui
Agent bénévole (Guinée)
Internet, 2-10 employés

NextGen Office review

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : NextGen Office is a wonderful software that helps us to get our medical results from home

Thank you to the developers of NextGen Office for giving us access to use this great tool. I receive my medical results without any problem.

Honestly, I always get my medical results without any worries

Ibrahima
Responsable marketing événementiel chez Agro Food (Guinée)
Internet, 2-10 employés

NextGen Office

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : NextGen Office is a very good software to get your medical results

It is a very good medical software, I get my medical results on this software. I thank the developers very much

Actually, it is a good software. It helps me a lot

Yusuf
Electronic (Népal)
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés

Review of NextGen Office

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : NextGen Office provides a comprehensive suite of tools to help streamline business operations.

It offers a wide range of features, from document management to project management and time tracking to analytics. It is highly user-friendly and can be used for any organization regardless of size. NextGen Office integrates easily with existing systems, allowing for quick and seamless data exchange. It is cost-effective and provides great value for money.

Its software updates can be time-consuming. Its mobile app is limited in its functionality. It can be challenging to customize to your specific needs.

Omar
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Is a decent EHR

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The web version Health Fusion has some good features

Some of the products could use less clicks

Vipul
Family Physician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

family physician review

Commentaires : I'm overall happy. Every EHR system has its pros and cons, but I believe Nextgen Office has a very good combination of ease of use and overall cost.

It is very easy to complete my notes at the time of examination of the patients

whenever an upgrade or maintenance is completed over a weekend, many times we run into problems coming back to work on that Monday. For examples, slowness, screen freezes up, etc. The latest incident was this past weekend. It was eventually corrected on the Monday, but it slows us down.

Deidre
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are a single physician clinic in rural Texas. My physician is also my husband, and he is a board certified Family Practice osteopathic physician practicing in the same clinic for almost 30 years now. Our clinic is busy, and my staff is small. Employees are cross-trained in medical assisting and clerical duties and often cover each other depending on patient needs and/or staff absences. Having MediTouch PM software has given me a peace of mind, regarding patient care business needs, that I never had with prior computer programs. The system gets the insurance information correct and the insurance forms completed so much better than anything I've used in the past 15 years or more. I have less missed charges thanks to the patient page showing the listing of a patient's office visits. If the charges have not yet been entered, there is an "ENTER" beside the date just waiting to be clicked. This better assures the correct dates are posted. Staff uses the recall options to follow up on patient care and schedule future appointments with less chance of letting a patient slip by without follow up. The Electronic Remittance Advice documents are wonderful - no more paper and everything in one place. The search options allow us to go back to anything as needed. Automatic posting saves time and frees staff for other tasks. At present, we are operating with one less staff member as when we first began to use the system. As the physician's manager and wife, I appreciate that I can work on this day and night (for better or worse) without being tied to the clinic building. I am here at my home desk completing this review right now. I can finish posting claims, follow up on denied claims, generate and print statements all without carrying home boxes of papers. Having the data for both management and health records stored off-site is a blessing to me. The constant fear of system crashes and failed backups is over. I do not have the burden of upgrading to newer and more powerful servers at the clinic, but can use money to by better single computers that can connect with HealthFusion remotely and not to a central in-house server system. I am still learning many aspects of the system, and anything not yet learned is entirely my own fault as HealthFusion has improved the training materials greatly over the past year. They are now easy to find and access. My time is all that needs to be planned because they have done everything else for us. Reports are available if I want them, too. I have seen our clinic income increase; payments come more quickly and less error thanks to the MediTouch PM system. Whenever I do find areas that I think need attention, the customer service is quick to respond and have taken my suggestions into implementation on a few occasions. They are very personable and professional whenever we call, although I tend to use email when possible. The replies are quick and complete. We signed up for the programs in November 2010 based on promotional programs that were offered via the American Osteopathic Association. We didn't jump in to actually using the product until the following June when e-prescribing was required. If I could go back, I would have started the programs' use much earlier. I was simply afraid to jump in and leave our old systems behind. To my surprise, the transition has been easy. Thank you very much for the chance to share this experience. I do not mind providing more details if needed.

Kari
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

I love MediTouch PM Software

I love the A/R features. I love how fast I get paid by commercial vendors. I love how intuitive it is on helping avoid claim issues. I did not have any issues with implementation. I have had nothing but good experience with support. We have had this EMR for over a year (and I have dealt with a few) and this is by far the best I've used. We have not had any issues with it going down. We have called when we have thought the system was down and they have guided use through issues with browsers, internet speed etc. So we were always glad we called, problems solved when we thought it was on their end. Yes, claim eligibility check is only on some providers but if you get to know how to use it more in depth it can be VERY helpful in further info not just for eligibility but for knowing primary care provider etc. I have had ZERO issues with auto post and yes, I have double checked. I also really like their statement service, I review each statement before I "send" them to them to send for me but no more issues with bad addresses etc and well worth the money. Their "help" section is great. The help sheets are AWESOME. I email support more than I've ever called them and they send me helpsheets when I can't find them.

I would like a better way to weed out the non paid lines with auto post instead of dumping them all to the appeal bucket. I would like to be able to attach a claim to the billing comments and be able to send them to another employee to review. I wish that I could upload our own forms to save in the system- I do not like the forms library at all, pretty well worthless to us, I would like it if I could upload, name our files and use it that way.

Jennifer
Business Administration Coordinator (É.-U.)

NextGen has been easy to learn and has grown with the changes that occur in the medical field.

Commentaires : We transitioned from paper charts to this EHR. The process was challenging but nextgen navigated us through all of the ups and downs it takes to get through scanning paper records and training staff. We have improved all processes since the initial implementation. We have from scheduling on the front end to the billing and statements on the back end we improved those processes. We took our antiquated tickler tab system for prior authorization of our outpatient surgical procedures and moved it to an electronic way to tracked, authorize and then schedule procedures. This cut down on any procedure being schedules before it was approved. This help improve revenue in the long run. The benefits of patient portal are still being realized. Patients can communicate with office staff on their own schedule. After implementing online billing and payment options our payments on account have increased a great deal.

The ability to track authorizations using tasking and worklog as patient portal and how the messages easily populate into the front desk inbox. Patient portal can easily route the messages appropriately. And last, the ability to customize it to the needs of our specific practices slash specialty!

The ongoing upgrades although I know that is necessary for any EHR. Also there is no "reschedule" option for appointments. You can cancel then rebook and look at reschedule history but I personally like a reschedule button then follow the sequence needed.

Phillip
É.-U.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : I've always been intrigued with the idea of automating as much as possible in the doctor's office. In addition, I am very compulsive about the quality of clinical note that I write. Over the years this has created circumstances where I would get behind on my documentation simply because I didn't have the time to write a quality note until the weekend. I have spent a very large amount of time off work on completing these charts.
I saw MediTouch at a Texas Osteopathic Medical Association meeting and was fascinated with the scope of it's abilities in practice management and medical documentation and the relative simplicity of its use. The reasonableness of the cost was also attractive to me, particularly after going home and calculating the amount of money I spent on printing, mailing, and licensing fees for my checklist medical record system which I was using at the time. I was amazed to find that it saved me $1500.00 a month by a conservative estimation; not to mention improving the accuracy of my insurance filing, and the turnaround time of my payments.
The responsiveness of the people at HealthFusion is also quite good. If there is an issue, there are multiple ways to get in touch - including after-hours emergency contact ability, which I have actually used once on a Sunday night. My problem on that occasion was resolved almost immediately.
Implementation was a major learning curve as we did it on the fly (as we had been encouraged to do), and while this was extremely trying, it did speed the implementation process along quite well. The fact that the training program is on the Internet and easily accessed is quite good; although, as a constructive criticism, the training program actually could benefit the user if it were streamlined and changed from the format of hour-long lectures.
I love walking into the treatment room with an iPad under my arm and not having to leaf through six-inch thick charts to find last year's laboratory work or an x-ray that I need to compare to this year's.
I really love ePrescribing in the patient room to any pharmacy in the country, and knowing a call back will not occur because the pharmacist can't read the prescription. The first year we started using the system, I was on a Mediterranean cruise and refilled some prescriptions using my iPad from a lounge in the ship because I could.
As for my documentation compulsion, I dictate personalization nuances into the available visit templates in MediTouch using Dragon NaturallySpeaking (which I have been training for over 8 years). I walk out of the office with all of my charts done, and all of my insurance claims completed almost every day.

IT Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Powerful But Steep Learning Curve

Commentaires : NextGen is a very powerful and highly customizable EHR and practice management suite. It is especially handy and speedy if you have it hosted on premise along with a powerful server for SQL. With the right expertise, NextGen can be customized to exactly how you want it to behave. The interface may look a little dated at this point but functionally it is very good. You may also want fairly beefy PCs since the fat client is resource intensive. Having a NG trained expert (or power user) on call/site is extremely helpful as well to get the settings, auto-flow, and templates setup correctly for your practice. NG is really good for medium sized practices as it can handle multiple practices, providers, and specialties all at once. Some setup tasks can be repetitive (and should really be fixed) but once you get familiar with it, and can stomach the licensing costs, NG will serve your practice well as a long term EHR.

NextGen is vastly powerful and has lots of feature that are either built in or can be added. Good SQL performance. Flexible and customizable.

Steep learning curve, onsite SME highly recommended. Expensive licensing High server and PC requirement to get the best performance

Lower and Middle School Music Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Be prepared to train your employees forever!

I like that there are two distinctive sides to this software: Practice Management and the EHR. This makes everything difficult though when learning it for the first time. It really breaks up what would be a fairly daunting task of switching to this system. I love that patients are able to register their information before their first visit-- this makes entering in new patients so much easier and faster.

You can only do some things through Practice Management and many others through the EHR. When admitting new patients I have to toggle between the two and often have to have several browser tabs open while entering in patient data. It took seemingly forever to figure out what kind of profile employees should be on-- should we all be administrators or not? We found that some permissions were not granted if everyone was not made to be an administrator and vital abilities were lost to some employees. After learning this system for about a year we are still figuring out ways to work with this system a little better. It is not intuitive and it is difficult to learn. There has to be a better system out there when switching to Electronic Medical Records.

Craig
Podiatrist/owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

NextGen Healthcare

Commentaires : It has been generally good. I have looked at switching multiple times but have not made that switch so they have kept me for about 5 years.

It is on the cloud. It is a comprehensive package in that it integrates the clinical side with the billing side. They do update on a regular basis. My understanding is that they get back to questions reasonably. I don't do this myself.

User interface has a lot of little things that could improve the clinical side. (This is what I use the most.) Downtime is a huge thing as everything in the office is dependent on this being up and going. I feel there are way too many times it is slowed or even crashes. It used to be on a regular basis on a certain day and seemed to correspond to update notifications. Maybe quality control of updates or implementation has improved but now it is less consistent but still much more common than it should be.

TANIA
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : We are a small medical billing and practice management firm located in the Dallas area. I've spent the last 18 months sitting through demo's of PM and EHR products on behalf of my clients. There are a lot of good products out there, but Healthfusion offered something the others didn't which really fits the needs of some of my clients. It's an All-In-One PM, Clearinghouse, and EHR (meaningful use ready) all for a reasonable monthly fee. There are no huge up front investment costs that take away financial resources that could be spent on patient care. Because it is 100% online, we can use the system anywhere as long as we have an internet connection. Since continuity of information is vital for our service, we love that we can access the front desk schedule and clinical information at the doctor's office in real time. The document feature in the patient chart is a huge help and something we didn't have in our last system. Real time eligibility is a big time saver. The best part about this company itself is their support. I was under contract with a different vendor for many years and my biggest complaint was that they never answered the phone - that's no exaggeration. The monthly support fee was significant, yet I couldn't get the support I was paying for. HealthFusion has been a breath of fresh air. From the Sales Team (love you, Andrea) to Implementation, everything went incredibly smoothly. I spent a fair amount of time asking a ton of questions, which were always welcome 100%. The ongoing customer service has been amazing. The team over there knows me pretty well and are always cheerful when they answer. I love the live webinars because I can always learn something new, hear other user questions, and ask any questions I have. These webinars happen every week! I'm giving 5 stars for all except functionality and quality. There are just a few things that I feel are "missing". To be fair, HealthFusion has been very responsive to my comments and has assured me they are working on adding additional features that I have been asking about. Bottom line is that HealthFusion is making me look great to my clients, it's been fairly easy to learn (after I took the time to do my training), and overall it is saving me a few hundred dollars a month in support fees. My clients and prospects love that I have a product to offer them that won't cost a fortune to get started.

Alicia
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

The implementation teams, customer service and support teams are very robust

Commentaires : Functionality and ability to customize has been key for our practice.

I appreciate the various platforms offered and the ability to interface with other products. The support and training is probably the best that I have seen. I love the reports and hate the reports at the same time. Nextgen can retrieve almost any data, but you have to know exactly what to ask it in order for it to pull the data correctly. I also like the support on compliance side of healthcare and regulatory updates. .

Price, reporting as mentioned above and that since it partners with so many outside vendors that it does not develop things on their own, that I think should be a part of Nextgen. An example would be the HQM. Nextgen should have a platform for a dashboard, but instead they partnered with someone, so that is yet another fee and vendor we would have to work with

Director of Coding and Billing Services (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

If not for the reports, all would be 5 stars

Commentaires : Customer service was fantastic when this was Healthfusion. Then NextGen came along and decided to cut staff, outsource and shift everyone to a website for service requests and complaints. The "Success Community" is a farce, your requests rot there until you escalate them or call in asking why they haven't been touched. The various departments no longer communicate very effectively. The people that are still employed there are great, but spread entirely too thin.

Fully intergrated. No uploading, no downloading. You enter a claim and it sends when you save it. ERA's are there daily without having to retrieve them. Everything comes to you.

The reports module is hopelessly complicated and not written for the laymen. You will either need to pay them to write custom reports for anything you need beyond the pre-made reports, or go through lengthy training and lost of practice to understand their system.

Miguel
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Nextgen PM offers great Scheduling and flexible Billing

Commentaires : Nextgen PM is a well-built product. Offering an array of ways to schedule patients. There are many third party tools that play nice with it from Eligibility to KIOSK there can be many integrations into the system making the user experience enjoy. Also has a flexibility of locking down a limited number of fields if you are wanting staff to always collect specific information. It has optional tools you can purchase to enhance the experience with patients such as Patient Portal. The product is solid and is well integrated with the EHR Nextgen product.

Being a user of Many Nextgen products this is my favorite. Offers solid Scheduling options with many other features you can turn on or purchase.

Although Billing if strong, the setup is a nightmare. You have to know what you're doing. Additionally, training for the entire product is needed if not you will easily get lost. The price of a system is also up there so we warned.

Claudia
EHR Manager (É.-U.)

EHR is overall getting better.

I personally find EHR easy to use and intuitive. I, however, am a person who loves computers. Some of my providers do not agree. I like the use of tabs and panels, I like the use of my phrases, favorites in the med module and template sets.

One of the features I like about EHR is that there are many ways you can preform a task. That being said, some folks do not like this feature; they would rather have only one way of performing a task. Also, when NG adopts a new way of performing a task then returns to the old way, all the providers get confused. For example, the providers were very used to My Plan when we were told it was no longer supported, that we had to go to the Orders Module. Now we are told to use My Custom Plan. It will be difficult to go back.