Avis clients sur ChaseData CCaaS

En savoir plus sur ChaseData CCaaS

Logiciel pour call centers (entrant et sortant) hébergé, flexible et riche en fonctionnalités, très facile à déployer, à gérer et à utiliser au quotidien.

En savoir plus sur ChaseData CCaaS

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution.

There isn't much not to like about this company. I have tried others and it is hard to find a lot of legitimate dislikes.

ChaseData CCaaS - Notes

ChaseData CCaaS a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ChaseData CCaaS ?

Chelsea
Chelsea
Director of Business Development and Inside Sales (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201-500 employés

ChaseData Call Center Review

ChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!

I could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

il y a 4 ans

Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.

Gary
CTO (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Really solid choice for Dialers

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Dialer solutions are one of the most important pieces of your stack and we've tried quite a few of the options. Chase is the most well-rounded, feature-rich and cost-effective solution we've used. Plan on staying here for a long time!

Includes every bit of functionality we've needed for the past year, and support is really good. Price is also very competitive.

It's Windows only. We have a blend of Mac / PC users and had to lean on Parallels for the Mac users in this case, which works really well but is an additional cost.

Anthony
Operations Mananger (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

I highly recommend Chase

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I use it every day. It really helps with training my agents.

It allows me the ability to monitor all my agents in real time. From screen sharing to monitoring. I love the fact that I'm able to use Coach mode to speak with my agents mid call without the client hearing. Making sure I don't disrupt the call.

Occasionally when using external speakers you have to log out and back in.

Jerrimie
Call agent (É.-U.)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Chase is bad

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Nothing please if your reading this. Do Not Use Chase

I wish my company would use a different soft phone. Chase is making me lose money

Dustin
MGR (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

unified Life Group Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, its been great, from my first call into ChaseData to inquire about its services, to their customer support team, everything is just in a class of its own.

The thing that I love the most is the communication aspect with this company. They acutally take your call, listen to your problem/situation and then they take care of it, in the most user friendly way.Coming from VICI Dial, this is a real company, in a league of their own!

Honestly, cant even really think of anything. These guys are the real pros, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], his professionalism on every call doesn't go unnoticed. He's the GOAT.

Wayne
Dir Call Centers (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Dir Call Centers

Commentaires : Support has been excellent, the team is knowledgeable and quick to reply. We are getting most everything that we have to have and a number of nice to haves. The tool adapted to our business processes and minimized the need to retrain the staff.

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution. It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed. The support staff is very experienced and help us iron out the deployment challenges. Documentation is strong.

It is very powerful and there are a number of ways to implement a solution. Take time to think your deployment through.

il y a 3 ans

Wayne, thank you very much for you review. We always appreciate working with you and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Oscar
Owner (Mexique)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Amazing! Best in the industry! A must have for Improvement!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Is been amazing! Outstanding!

I like everthing about it, Connnection rate , conversions have turned higer, easy to manage and very effective for the use of our agents , it has mazimised their efficiency and we still implementing some of the cool futures you can get, not 100 % used by us yet , we are to add individual likes to our agents , text massaging , voice over , toll free number and some things we will add and we will mazimize our potential!

At this point i have no things that I do not like! For us has been a great improvement from the system we used before to this one! All iss great!

Ryan
Ryan
Director of DefenderCare (É.-U.)

From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData.

Commentaires : Made my call center much more efficeient

Very fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.

One change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

il y a 5 ans

Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.

Scott
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Chase is the Best

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Great

Everything is great with Chase, Customer service and tech support if needed

Price, lol Wish it was less expensive! but you do get what you pay for

Tripp
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Chase Data for Call Centers

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of use, DID management, Functionality

Customer service has limited hours and the system can take a little bit longer to load in certain areas

Mike
Branch Manager (É.-U.)

Great service and awesome people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for service!

I've worked with dialer companies for 2 decades. While each have had their ups and downs, chase data has proven to be elite in all categories. Customer service is always there to help and does their best to accommodate problems in real time. The support staff has provided amazing service and maintained professionalism at all times. Anyone using a dialer knows how stressful this sector can be, and downtime can feel like an eternity. I can't stress enough how lucky we are to have the support from Chase data as they continue to be leaders in this industry. You guys rock!!!

Agent screens tend to freeze at times. We experience minor issues at times, but nothing that typically disrupts the overall flow for the day.

il y a 5 ans

Mike, Thank you for your review. We always appreciate getting feedback from our clients.

Matthew
Owner (É.-U.)
Construction

Great Value, Great System

Simplicity, ease of use and low cost is what I like best about Chase Data. I have a lot on my plate as a an owner of a construction company. Chase Data is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of attention. I've been using Chase for quite a few years I would guess since 2008. Last year I briefly tried one of their popular competitors one that many people have heard of and it was a horrible experience. They were constantly bugging me and their system didn't run nearly as well. I couldn't wait to get back running on Chase Data.

A few years ago we had problems with calls breaking up, but they have since fixed the problem. Although it has improved greatly over the last 3 or 4 years communication seems a little labored from time to time when we have questions or need tech. support.

Jenna
Vice President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité

Zuni Telesales Review

ChaseData allows us manage our lead base with simplicity and manipulate our data how and when we want real time without importing and exporting the list every time. I like that we can not only monitor our agents phone calls but look at there screen through desktop sharing, that makes managing agents a lot easier. I also like that I can get a live person on the phone when I need to and send in a support ticket and get it handled immediately, I run a call center and right now is important in this business. For a company to be able to offer all this and be one of the most cost effective solutions out there is truly a blessing for call centers!

There is no ability to have Voice Mails or Reports automatically emailed.

Josh
Director (É.-U.)

All positive

Billing department is always spot on and always reachable with questions Easy to work with people

All positive at this point the team has grown and all seems to be working correctly.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Joshua for your review!

Thomas
Director, Data Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Best of Breed Call Center Software

Commentaires : countless hours of manual work saved (operationally and reporting); better comprehension of Dialer solution across all business users; ability to make decisions and improve on the fly

intuitive interface and user experience; robust analytics and dashboards; excellent sales and operational support; platform functions both quickly and smoothly with no issues or downtime; comprehensively designed to support any use case

if anything, the requirement for Mac users to install Windows via a virtualization tool. this is however very minor (and simple) in the context of all the advantages

il y a 3 ans

Thomas, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Brian
CISO-CTO (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

If you use a different dialer in your operations, I recommend switching to ChaseData!

Commentaires : In a Contract CTO position for a client (NDA), I tried two other dialers. They both failed miserably!
Problems switching to Chase Dialer Fixed:
* Imports and Exports from the Database are a Snap.
* Managing Campaigns, seriously easy.
* Sales Support Before, During Testing and Once Live EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS.
* Agents were up and running within hours with limited training because it is so intuitive.
* Productivity as a Result? WOW!
It is easy to "Think" you are saving money with a cheaper solution, until you use this and see what you didn't get from the others, because your previous dialer simply can't compare.
Real Time Reports you don't have to check your inbox for, live, on the monitor with the capability to monitor, coach, barge into any call from anywhere you can access the web. Reports that don't need to be produced by aggregating data from multiple sources. Log in, select what you want and click, full history and stats to within seconds of real time.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been pass throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review. Sincerely, A. Macklai, CEO/Founder

Adam
Director (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Chasing the Competition Away!!

Commentaires : We were searching for a predictive dialer solution to replace our in-house ViciDial set up.
Having worked with legacy systems in the past such as Noble Sysytems, and Spitfire, I knew what I was looking for in a dialer.
I was a little leary of using a SaaS cloub based solution, and placing the controls over the dialling algorithims in the hands of someone else..but I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised ath not only the ease of use and set-up, but the reliability as well. Chase does deliver on the 99.99 % uptime promise, we have had only one day where there was a hardware failure in the data center, that affected our dialer, but the guys at Chase were upfront about it, worked around the clock to get us back up, and provided a generous credit for the inconvenience. Embracing technology, whether new or legacy is not without risk, any whomever you choose for your dialling needs will at somepoint or another have an issue. Hence the standard 99.99% uptime . For my call center which consists of 16 agents, working 2 shifts of 6 hrs each, we couldn't be happier with Chase Data in every aspect of my dealings with Chase, even down to the billing department. I HIGHY recommend CHASE DATA as an outbound or blended solution, you wont be disappointed.

Matt
Sales Mgr (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 11-50 employés

Callcenter review

The software is modern, customer service is fantastic!

Software updated without proper notification.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Matt for your review! We appreciate your input and feedback always.

Brian
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Wouldn't use another dailer for my business!!

There are many things about it that I really love. The customer service is top notch. The ease of training my people on it was a breeze. Overall, great dialer and very affordable to any size business!!

I have not seen anything that I don't like about it...

Mike
Loan Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Amazing Software

Commentaires : Amazing

Ease of use. Tech support is easy to access and are very knowledgeable.

Nothing. Everything about this dialer system I love

il y a 3 ans

Mike, thank you for your review of our call center software. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Justin
Owner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ChaseData is the Best Predictive Dialer on the marker by far.

My favorite thing about the dialer software is their is very little lag time between calls and the sub campaign feature really sets you target your lists. I also like the easy set-up for adding additional call reps.

Nothing at this time. If I have a problem it is fixed in a timely manner.

Andrew
Founder (É.-U.)

ChaseData continues to deliver

Commentaires : I've used ChaseData for well over 15 years and have watched it grow exponentially. From software to a web based dialing platform I've seen it all and they are still moving right along. Quite a few other companies have come and gone since then and Chase has either out lived or out paced them all. To be fair I have taken one star away from customer service only due to the realities of being around for so long you are bound to run into a few situations that are out of your control dealing with CSR. However, the current team of tech reps are spot on and available when you need them. The only thing I would ask them to do is to make the product I-pad friendly..

charles
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Philanthropie

Veterans liking Chase

Customer service is prompt & really willing to see that all your needs are met

Not a thing. I think this product is the very best compared to all others i used in the past.

Ted
Supervisor (É.-U.)

Nailed it.

Commentaires : I've been using this system for about a year now and can say after a full years cycle the benefits of this dialing system far out weigh any others I had reviewed. Extremely easy to tailor and customize every campaign to each agents specific skill set. The customer service and live help chat have been phenomenal with literally 60 second or less response time. Whole system was an easy setup with in a hour or to switched and up and running making the process less intimidating to switch over to this power station system.

Tom
Operations Manager ()

Customer Excellence

Commentaires : Having worked in call centers for over 8 years now,I've been exposed to many similar systems.
This is now the second company I've worked at that uses ChaseData's system and my experience from product to customer service has always been phenomenal. It's always good when a product works as it is designed but nothing in this world is 100% perfect and if an issue arises, their staff is always on top of it. I can say with confidence "their is no equal to this company and product".