15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur PCS TMS

Logiciel de gestion de camionnage avec des fonctionnalités de comptabilité intégrée, systèmes de gestion de la conformité, etc.

En savoir plus sur PCS TMS

Ease of use, integrates well with other software that we use, everything in one place.

Some functions are wonky, and mistakes sometimes have backwards solutions.

PCS TMS - Notes

PCS TMS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 139 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PCS TMS ?

Keith
Owner (É.-U.)

PCS is Awesome

Commentaires : I have been using PCS Express for over 6 years and it has allowed our business to grow and enabled us to work from home when needed. Their support is second to none and the on demand training videos are great. The integration with our partners was seamless.

Ease of Use, Training is Top Notch and On Demand, Support is Fast, Cloud Based to use anywhere with an Internet Connection, 100% up time in 6+ years, Accounting in Software so no need for outside solution, Endless detailed Reporting, Integrates with Omnitracs ELD System, Integrates with EFS Fuel Platform, HR Management, Equipment Management. This software is such a great solution for us as an asset based Trucking Company.

I have no complaints about this software. They are constantly improving and adding relevant features.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Keith. Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you for using PCS Software to help grow your business!

Andrew
Chief Strategy Officer (É.-U.)

All-In-One TMS

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall PCS TMS is critical to our operations. We track thousands of shipments for hundreds of different customers at any given moment and can get a bird's eye view of our company operations with a few clicks.

PCS TMS allows us to track, report, and manage our entire business from one application. We can integrate all of our other software vendors and data partners into one platform.

Some processes and modules may not be as quick to use at first, and there are some work-arounds here and there.

Nicole

PCS

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has helped us a lot in some ways but could be so much greater if they worked with their customers more to see what exactly we need from their software.

The elimination of paperwork and how quick we are able to invoice now.

The pricing structure to add one more user. You have to pay a setup fee an a HUGE additional price increase to go to the next level for just one more log in. They are not familiar with liquid bulk and what we need legally in our commodity description. Still have not resolved our QB's integration issue... going on over a year. Always get told waiting on the developer. A lot of turnover.

Tim
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Great Software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful, this platform actually reaches out to its customers on a regular basis. To ensure they are using product to its fullest. Also has panels of customers to figure out what tech to deploy next.

Does Truckload, Intermodal, Brokering and Accounting well.

little light on Maintenance getting a upgrade in 24

Barry
IT (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Not Bad but could be better.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall it's ok. We transitioned from an A/S400 based TMS that we had for over 20 years. Our old system had more Trucking specific functions that I PCS could integrate and benefit from.

Our users have been able to migrate to PCS fairly easily. The training videos are generally pretty helpful.

There needs to be a Direct Deposit option that doesn't require us to use your system. We came up with our own work around. Payroll limitations don't allow all deductions and reimbursements to be listed separately.

Intermodal Needs alot of attention

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, PCS seems to have gone downhill for the last few years... The Intermodal portion especially! Always glitches, so many promised features for so long that we are all still waiting for. Constantly having our service contract breached with all the glitches & no solutions, making PCS very difficult to use. I have tried multiple times to speak to someone about cancelling, but each time I mention that subject i am ignored... I have been looking at new products recently & we are ready to make a switch to a new TMS. I have used PCS since 2015 & have brought 4 companies to you as your clients who still use PCS, but they all complain about the same issues as i do. We have all been looking for a new replacement. PCS-Intermodal is like the ugly stepchild in this case, not receiving the attention that is really needed. I wish the chat support feature was back & I wish you had some more confident & competent people in your Support team. Please make improvements to the PCS not fitting the screen, Please fix the limit on emails that PCS will allow to send out, please help fix the Tracking & Tracing feature on intermodal, that we have been paying for since the start, but can't even use the feature, please release the BusinessBI app, so that i can add loads via my phone, edit them & make necessary changes, i need to be able to work off my phone & it is one of the features we selected... the experience has been deteriorating & my entire team wants to find a new TMS.

PCS TMS is a one stop shop; you have everything you need from a small fleet to a giant one. It is organized & has a lot of great functions!

Often has glitches: Emails stop sending from system, sending an update to driver resets his whole load & all his past updates, freezes often then closes while mid work, losing work. It will not fit my whole screen, as of the last few months, doing it on all computers, no matter what troubleshooting we have tried, causes the mouse pointer to be a bit off on the actual screen so you're never actually clicking where you meant to click. The Support has changed in the wrong direction. I used to just open the chat feature up, explain the problem & there would be a solution or an accommodation, now it's horrible, no matter which issue I present, it's always someone else's fault, not theirs and there isn't anything they can do. I don't even understand their function to the company. When I ask for someone else, I am ignored, when I say I'd like to seek options to cancel, I am ignored. Support has been HORRIBLE & it has been a major deterrent.

il y a 6 mois

Hi John, Thanks for your review and honest feedback. We appreciate you being a long time customer and I would like to see what we can do to resolve or assist your needs as you express above! I will be having our Account Management team reach out to you directly to address. Please send me a quick email reply at your earliest convenience so we can confirm your account and contact information. We will do our best to support your immediate needs to keep your business running and profitable!

Jovelle
Member (É.-U.)

Member

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : So far it's been great for us to use with don't use it to its full potential.

User friendly and easy to navigate and customer service is available.

We are a local harvest trucking company and would like to see more options for local hauling vs long haul available.

Johnathan
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Great product for Transportation solutions

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is pretty good, design of the software should be enhanced and updated

Data Storage, Dispatch & Accounting reports

Infrastructure, not user-friendly software

Vicki
Office manager (É.-U.)

Stenquist Trucking

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I previously used a system that made reporting very challenging. I can usually find any information I need in the reports.

I arbitrarily closes a couple of times a day.

Features Galore

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It's been positive. I cannot speak for the dispatch team, but it is easy to go in and make corrections if manual entry errors occur. Very user friendly.

Speaking strictly from the Payroll and Accounting features of PCS, they provide necessary information.

Speaking strickly from the Payroll and Accounting features of PCS, the detail at the bottom of the driver settlements are confusing to the drivers because of the (-) indicators. The opposite is interpreted off of their settlement than what actually took place, if that makes sense.

Holden
Senior Logistics Analyst (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501–1 000 employés

Great Tool, Poor Customer Support

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall, the features of the TMS are a benefit to our organization. The decline in customer service since PCS took ownership have been disappointing but not enough of a reason to change yet.

PCS purchased UltraShip TMS which was intuitive, easy to use, had great order management, shipment creation, route optimization, reporting, and invoicing. All these features remain.

Customer service has declined precipitously since PCS purchased UltraShip. PCS has failed to hire and train knowledgeable customer support staff who know the software. There are occasional bugs and issues that we find as daily users. In the past, support tickets to repair would be handled and communicated in a timely manner. We now are required to hold biweekly meetings for updates due to lack of progress and communication. Carriers are charged an amount to connect to the TMS with EDI, this amount increased 250% since PCS took over. Recently, our carrier made us aware that they paid and sent six emails over two months asking for updates on the setup which were all ignored by PCS support.

Darian
Director (É.-U.)

Excellent Software

Commentaires : Overall the experience is excellent.

Ease of use, all in one transportation software solution.

Freezes at times when billing or using multiple screens, dual monitor view is iffy.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Darian. We appreciate your business and are grateful for your feedback. Your feedback will be shared with engineering as well. Thanks!

Jeff
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

PCS Review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I like PCS but their support was pretty bad. It has improved but as with most tech driven companies it is still not great. They have some really great people but maybe stretched too thin.

I like the TL platform. The LTL platform works okay for our consolidation. Accounting function works well for me. I do not do the day to day accounting work, but the information is need is easily obtainable.

Not really a fault of PCS but I wish the LTL platform was geared more for consolidation. We have to do several work arounds to make the system fit our needs.

Mark
Dispatch (Bosnie-Herzégovine)

Mobile Express

It has integration with most of vendors. Automaticaly deducting fuel usage.Tracking through KT ELD. PC miler integration. Best thing is free mobile app through which we dispatch loads to drivers. Not sending rate cons and exchanging lots of emails. One click and driver has all the info.

Software is very complext, therefore of course lot of fetures that makes it bit harder to use when first start.Eventualy we got most out of it, and proved to be better then ones we used before.

il y a 3 ans

Mark, We LOVE that you are using Mobile Express to dispatch. Thank you for your thoughtful review. If we can help you get even more out of our system, please let me know! Feel free to reach out to me directly at talal.salameh@pcssoft.com.

Jason

Great product!

Commentaires : I am overall very pleased with PCS. It is efficient to view both loads on the schedule and loads currently in progress. The Fleet and Accounting functions are also easy to learn and use.

I like that it is easy to use, somewhat customizable, and customer service is very helpful. It was easy to integrate and get started quickly.

It would be nice if there was a separate contact field to indicate who sent a specific order when dealing with customers that have many agents. It is also expensive per user license.

il y a 3 ans

Jason your review means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that you've been using TMS Carrier Express and have found the system easy and efficient to use. Regarding your comment about sperate contact field, please reach out to our team. We would love to hear how this feature could help your day to day. -PCS

Marissa
Admin assistant (É.-U.)

Wish it was better

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We have had a lot of issues with PCS in the last 6 months, with constantly being kicked out. We also have issues with trying to figure things out, and not having anyone to call and talk to.

Okay to use. Could be better, I honestly have nothing super good to say about it because we have had so many issues in the past couple weeks.

Training material is not useful, and would be better if we had a rep to come and check in with us, but we dont.

Cyndi
Flatbed Fleet Manger (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

They do an excellent job...all staff is very satisfied.

Commentaires : Our old software was 2 different programs & they did not talk to each other so fleet maintenance had to be manually input into the other program this one handles all aspects of running a trucking company.

All features of this software are great Dispatch & Accounting & Fleet maintenance. It is very user friendly. It was a very easy transition when we bought the software.

We have been using this software for years & they keep improving it so we have not found anything we don't like about this software.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Cyndi, thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review on our platform. We value your feedback. Stay tuned for more enhancements!

Joseph
Vice President - Finance (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

15 Years Strong!

Commentaires : PCS has been an awesome experience and partner for Transco Express Corp.

PCS has allowed us to grow with ease. As we have added terminals, installing and training new employees has been a breeze. The training videos and support provided by PCS is above and beyond any other. Transco Express has grown from 2 trucks to over 150 trucks. PCS has been with us every step of the way.

This is a hard question. I am trying to pin point an area that PCS can improve on. However, I am struggling to do so. I really have no issues with PCS at all.

Anton
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés

Very Powerful Software with Exceptional Support

Commentaires : Technology is as powerful (and in some cases even MORE powerful) as the big guys, but the service and support is personalized and consistent with what you'd get from a boutique provider. Best of both worlds.

Super easy to use and navigate. Great carrier and rate management features, and very useful appointment scheduling function. Also very effectively allows me to manage our private fleet from the same screen as our common carriers.

Couldn't really think of anything I would change about it.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for such a great, positive review Anton. We're pleased you find the product so useful.

Tamieka
Accounts Receivables Manager (É.-U.)

Requested Survey

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Though account managers seem to change frequently, they have all been very attentive and pleasant.

The functionality of the product is very intuitive. The solution also offers great insight into company performance KPIs.

I wish it was accessible from mobile devices

Senior Account Executive (É.-U.)

PCS review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall i am very satisfied with this product it is easy to use and easier to train on

i like the ease of use and its not overly complicated. Everything works smoothly with the work flow

The display of information seems a little outdated looks wise.

Dina
Safety Manager (É.-U.)

I recomend using PCS TMS

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Our everall experience is fair.

Product use is very easy. So many features that makes our life easier.

You should provide more trainings to your customers and have them trained so we don't need to call customer support.

steve
owner (É.-U.)

Great product/ Great Support

Commentaires : This is a great software with good technical support when you need it. Product is very easy to use compared to other software I have used in the past. PCS has great price points compared to other software.

very user friendly with great support .

I really cant find anything that I don't like with this Software.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Steve! Your support is much appreciated and we are happy PCS has been helpful for your company. If you ever need anything, let us know!

Stephanie
TMS & Project Manager (É.-U.)

TMS for Private Fleet Company

Commentaires : It has been mostly good! There are always ups and down, there are a few things that we have not been able to complete, but other than that its a reliable system.

This product was easy to use, we made sure the integrations were successful, and their team was great to work with.

The cost has increased, but that cost now covers and additional changes we need, where we were paying additional for that in the past.

Jerry
VP, Finance (É.-U.)

Functional software

Commentaires : Overall, I have had a good experience 8/10

The invoicing feature makes it easy to invoice loads

The reporting is tough to create at times

il y a 3 ans

Sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, Jerry! Glad PCS TMS Express has been helpful to you and your team. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can do to help with the reporting side.