Avis clients sur Blackbaud eTapestry

En savoir plus sur Blackbaud eTapestry

Logiciel de gestion des donateurs basé sur le web qui s'intègre au site web, gère les dons en ligne et offre des outils d'e-mail.

En savoir plus sur Blackbaud eTapestry

The layout is very user intuitive and easy to understand. You can truly dive in and really get a huge bang for you budget almost immediately.

Moreover, at the time, it did not integrate well with other systems we were purchasing.

Blackbaud eTapestry - Notes

3,4
3,9
3,7
3,5

Blackbaud eTapestry a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 216 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Blackbaud eTapestry ?

Brittany
Brittany
Assistant director of annual giving and stewardship manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Good management software

Commentaires : We use this as our primary data storage system. It talks to our database view very well.

I like that all of our data is stored in this software and that it is easy to quickly access for my whole team.

Sometimes the software gets bogged down with users and runs very slow. The updates do take some getting used to as well.

Karen
Partner in Mission (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Blackbaud eTapestry: Well Worth The Purchase - Absolutely Worth Every Dime

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional experience and would recommend to all that are searching for a donor software system.

Everything about this software is exactly what we need. We can communicate with our supporters in many ways, prepare and run queries on any field, create and use reporting features at any time and essentially document and track all donor information. This is all done with ease and offers flexibility.

We wish there were a few more features as it integrates with social media and email addresses. We have found that the accuracy is not as strong as we would like it to be.

Amber
Communications Director ()
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Good for Database Management, Poor Communications Tools

Commentaires : I have been working in communications and development for non-profit organizations for more than 15 years. I have been using eTapestry for 2 years. I have experience with a variety of other donor management tools including Blackbaud's The Raiser's Edge. eTapestry is strong in regard to contact management, processing online gifts, and the reporting/query tools. The expense as well as the email communications and analytics are where it falls short.

Entire system is very easy to learn no matter the experience level Managing donor records and online gifts is very easy Reporting and query tools are easy to use even for those without a lot of experience building queries clean, user-friendly interface excellent customer support simple data entry & gift processing online giving pages import gifts directly to database, helping teams avoid manual entry & the pages can be reskinned to match your website design easy to mass import records

expensive, especially having to pay for Advanced emails & paying an hourly fee for minor changes eTapestry support must be requested for an array of minor tweaks to giving pages for example and it usually takes several days to up to 2 weeks to get changes finished communications templates are inflexible and look extremely dated, often the preview of a communication you see on your screen is not how it looks at delivery, very limited analytics tools and delivery/testing options as far as I know there is no ability to export from eTapestry to QuickBooks which means gift processing team must reenter gifts manually into QuickBooks while it has the ability to provide personal fundraising pages, they are highly inflexible and the layouts look so dated they are almost not worth using

Barbara
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

very versitile

Commentaires : We have been able to move towards a more technology based fundraising using the justgiving portion of blackbaud for our jog-a-thon. Students created their own page and shared it for donations. This made tracking and acknowledging donations much more efficient.

We use etapestry and justgiving and have found it to be very useful. We have been able to easily link fundraising campaigns, event registration and forms to our website and then track information.

Extracting information can be somewhat challenging - once you learn their programing and how to create a query it becomes easier. They do provide a very large training database and a chat room for help.

Dalena
Director of Finance & Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

New to eTap, not to CRM

Commentaires : Creating an all in one database for donors and subscribers is very important as we grow. We grew from 1 to five employees overnight and so getting "organized" was essential.

I love the ease of functionality in finding and creating accounts. I like the connection with Blackbaud Merchant Services for an all in one platform.

The start-up was a little too long and delayed our business plan. Also, queries and forms are not necessarily intuitive.

Rose
Grant Writer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Tool for Tracking Donors

Commentaires : I really like eTapestry for donor giving and cultivation.

It was easy to use and track giving and donors over time.

Grant tracking could be a little easier to navigate.

Operations and Membership Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Too Many Limitations

Commentaires : If you are only dealing with donations, this may be a good option for you, but I work for a membership organization, and not long after I was hired, I convinced the organization to scrap eTapestry for something better suited to our needs.

This database is easy to use. If you've ever used another donor management system, you'll find it pretty intuitive. You can build decent queries and create tons of data points you want to track.

Everything has to be done manually, and it can take some time. I wouldn't recommend this to a membership organization because of the time involved logging renewals. There is also a really not so awesome template you have to use create all of the products you want to offer, including donations. It's a hassle for the organization and the donor.

Aimee
Aimee
OD/HR Professional (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

We use this software to manage the donors, supporters, volunteers, etc. for our non-profit.

Commentaires : It a good, basic tool for housing all of your client, customer or supporter contact information and activity.

Its an inexpensive way to manage donor and supporter activities. It also allow us to bulk email and communicate to our audience. We can design a nice email with graphics and it is fairly easy to set it up and send it out.

It is a little clunky in that the categories and drop-downs aren't customization. You basically have to get with your team (or those responsible for entering data) and decide how to use their established categories to fit the data you want to collect in order to have it be consistent for each person's information that you enter.

Linda
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Tied into a contract even though I wouldn't use the system

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : This was our first try with donation software and I tried it because it was free. But then we were tied to a 2-year contract and I hated it so much we switch to another platform and I still needed to pay for it. It was quite frustrating. The reports were the hardest part. Everything about the system just seemed to be more difficult than it needed to be.

It was initially free through TechSoup and we didn't have a software package so I thought we would try it.

The reports function was awful. I never did understand how to generate reports. It also was more technical than I had the aptitude for.

Ernest
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Considering placing

3,0 il y a 5 mois

It has a very comprehensive set of features.

More expensive than many of the newer packages. Not as easy to use as other packages. Requires expensive 3rd party software in order to integrate with Quickbooks.

Jermaine
É.-U.
Organisme social ou civique
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The right features for the the right development plan

I have worked with several different non-profits, and there are a wide range of products available. In many cases, people fall back on Raiser's Edge or a similarly-sized software package because it's comfortable. However, in my current position, I was creating a development department from scratch for a small non-profit, and we simply didn't need that level of software, especially not with our limited budget. eTapestry, I find, provides absolutely everything I could need at an extremely afford price point. Gone are our days of tracking prospects, donors and campaigns in multiple spreadsheets - but we don't have the complicated and, frankly, overkill options of a high-end software that's needed for the likes of non-profit giants. It's immediately accessible to fundraising veterans and novices, with access to your information from anywhere that you can connect to the internet. Plus, it grows with you, with very well-priced tiers based on your number of records. I'm a huge advocate!

I think there is still work to be done on making customization a little more straightforward. For certain, there are challenges when it comes to split gifts, for example, that still need to worked out. That said, I have not used any software that is perfect out of the box or even after tinkering for weeks, for that matter. There is always some give and take, but I feel eTapestry does a great job.

Nathan
Director of Advancement (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Decent donor software for medium-sized nonprofits

Commentaires : It's too complicated for small organizations and not robust enough for large organizations. Since bought by Blackbaud, it seems to have been de-prioritized in terms of features, upgrades and design. Customer support is very good - but you'll need them on speed dial. Great people, great company - but this produce needs a little more TLC. Email marketing function is almost un-usable in today's mobile environment. No moves-management function, etc. 'Entirely customizable' means you have to build your own systems within. Great for basic donor info and gift tracking. Took us a couple years to 'right-size' it for us - and even then, when you have more 'work-arounds' than original offerings, you wonder if there's something better.

Customer service

Old design, clunky, not intuitive.

Cherylyn
Associate Development Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

eTapestry Great for Small to Mid size Nonprofits

Commentaires : Appreciate the pricing for this tool to track and manage our donors. Highly recommend for small and mid-size nonprofits. Easy to learn.

Flexibility of donor records is important and works well. Tagging donors in multiple different ways always our nonprofit to track and communicate in ways that are important to the donor.

Would like to see improvement in the communications features - templates are clunky to work with and designing own templates is challenging. We end up creating image in outside tool and then import it in.

Jennifer
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Not recommended for small non-profits

eTapestry is probably suited for larger organizations and is much more than we need. There are a ton of reports available and it's easy to keep track of different campaigns. It also has excellent tools for event management, like tracking ticket sales, sending invites, etc.

I found the program a bit overwhelming to use as a new fundraiser who also worked by myself. If I had a team, or someone to train me it may have been a bit easier. It is not very intuitive. Also, the training videos are not included, which is a big negative since the program is so expensive to begin with. I did not find this program very simple for receipting donations as they came in with monthly receipts as well as year-end receipts. It was a tedious process. The customer support team was not very helpful. We ended up going in a different direction with our business.

Molly
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Should have done this long ago

Commentaires : The customer service has been top-notch. I'm a very satisfied customer and have already spread the word about Blackbaud and Etapestry to my colleagues in the nonprofit field.

Etapestry makes it easy for me to have all of my important donor information in one comprehensive spot. Pulling reports, adding content and getting an at-a-glance look at where my financials are coming from have been an essential part of my strategic success.

There is definitely a learning curve, as there is for any industry-specific software. Working in the nonprofit field, it's hard to find time to learn everything there is to know but I'm confident that the more I use the software, the more second-nature it will become.

Kerri
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Art, 11-50 employés

Streamlined Fundraising Support

Commentaires : Etapestry has helped our small development department in big ways! It's ease of use was critical for staff who had not used professional fundraising systems before. They were able to get on and get started right away.

Dramatically cuts down administrative time with auto functions, which was essential for our small development team so that they can spend time on cultivation vs. wasting time updating spreadsheets and processing donations. Easy reporting and querying has enabled us to better assess our efforts and returns. Great donor tracking functions ensure things are slipping through the cracks. The auto reminders and calendaring are super helpful. The seamless integration with online giving was also a blessing.

The only con is that the online fundraising interface is a bit limited design-wise, without additional cost.

Ruth
Consultant (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

eTapestry - is it for you, without a rep?

Commentaires : I can recommend - you have to decide and you management without a Lindsey

I like eTapestry but I have to confess that when I started at an organization using it I had the benefit of an assistant who knew the product inside and out and got me started almost immediately actively working with the software. It is intuitive so I only had to query my wonderful colleague, on occasion. I was excited at what was possible to accomplish (with some add-ons).

Again the confession: if I did not have rep on board would I have been able to be operating the system my first week. I had used similar products before and am not really a novice. I did reach out during that time to eTapestry for support but it was often slow enough that I figured everything out without their help

Jessica
Executive Assistant & Office Manager ()
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

E-Tapestry Review

Commentaires : I am the office manager and I utilize E-Tapestry probably the most in our organization. I use it to manage our donor base, enter gifts, and create queries.

I do like the amount of information you can store on each individual account record. The search bar makes it easy to find an account if you do not know all of the information and just some of the information. Entering gifts and labeling them appropriately is very easy.

I would say there is not a lot of educational tutorials on how to performs a certain task. If there are videos to learn certain things they are not easily found. The only reason I know how to use this program is because of a co-worker who had been working on it longer and also using trial and error. It is not easy to delete multiple records. Merging accounts often causes you to lose information. The steps to get a task done are not very well communicated.

Dawn
Donor Relations Coordinator ()
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

This is a powerful database that can help you track all of your fundraising needs.

Commentaires : Take time to watch the training videos, read blogs and discussion boards.

Customer support is amazing. The agents are very helpful and patient. Once you learn how to set up the dashboard, you can see just about anything without having to go from screen to screen on each account.

Setting up queries to get the exact information we need has been a challenge. Compound queries are very challenging.

Aaron
Membership Coordinator (É.-U.)
Art, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent Non-Profit Museum Software!

Commentaires : Very nice product!!! It is easy to use and great for tracking museum data: memberships, visitors, artists, etc.

I love the journal entry ability. It is easy to use and a nice way to keep track of promotional emails sent.

There are many functionalities that require additional programming or knowledge. It would be nice to know how they work. A nice summary of the functions would be nice to have, so that we are aware of what we are working with. There may be functionality that would benefit us, but we are unaware of it.

Kathleen
Founder and CEO ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

AVOID eTapestry at ALL Cost! Their set-up, project management and communication is abysmal!

Commentaires : This company lacks effective project management and communication with their clients, especially during the set up of their services. When they fail at communication and project management they blame the client and make you feel as if you are the "client from HELL!" Since I was director of Account Services at two major fundraising agencies, I DO KNOW project management and how to effectively communicate schedules, expectations, project responsibilities and deliverables to clients. They are failing miserably and I did not expect to get this horrible level of service and then made to feel as if I was creating the problem! if you want to abdicate all responsibility in what eTapestry does and get what they give you, you will probably like this company. However, if you are at all knowledgable and want things done in a professional and organized manner having input in how it turns out, don't go with eTapestry. You will be sorely disappointed and face ongoing threats of increased costs.

On the surface, the features are hard to beat. Their reputation through Blackbaud would lead you to believe they are a top notch organization. Their sales efforts and people are really good...attentive and always available.

This company is resting on a PAST reputation and on the coat tails of Blackbaud. As a previous Director of Account Services at two major fundraising agencies serving domestic and international nonprofits, I felt I had selected the best company for my nonprofit's fundraising soluction. BIG mistake! They know NOTHING of project management in the set up of a new client. They don't provide a schedule of deliverables and who provides what when. They do not do wire frames on their website or eCommerce forms so you don't know what you are getting. At every turn they tell you they will charge you more if you change anything. They start NOTHING until they have EVERYTHING they want but give the client NOTHING to see what we will be getting from them. THEN they take 6 weeks and don't tell you a date when anything will be delivered. When you get it, you can be completely surprised because you have no idea of what they will be delivering because they did no layouts to have you approve.

Jessy
Development Manager ()
, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very expensive for the same functionality as other softwares

Commentaires : Not happy with this product.

Pretty quick customer support, automatic gift processing, ability to track donations well, very large knowledge base.

Price, not that easy to use if doing more than data entry. Reports, queries, etc. more difficult. Need to pay extra money on top of the large cost to get pre-made reports.

Maggi
Administrative Manager ()
, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I have worked with ETapestry for two years and it is so easy to customize to your needs

Commentaires : I think it is a great product and easy to make it fit your organization. I also love the online help. Whenever I have a problem I just get on the online chat and we work it out. The online community is great as well.

I like the ability to create User Defined fields so that we can track precisely what we need to. It is very user friendly and easy to use.

The title field is not as completely built out as it should be and there is no easy way to delete duplicate journal entries.

Maggi
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

A Good and Flexible Progra,

Commentaires : Generally E-Tapestry is a good database for a smaller non-profit. It is flexible enough for some customization and their customer service is absolutely the bomb.

I like that you can create UDF (User Defined Fields) to customize the data you are using It is fairly easy to understand and user friendly The customer service is GREAT! I also like the DIY (Do it yourself) forms I like being able to suggest updates, I just wish they came faster

The journal entry types is not customize-able. So I have emails with the same entry type as an actual meeting with the constituent. The DIY forms are not as flexible as they really need to be The event module is separate and costs more.

McKenzie
Coordinator ()
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés

eTapestry

They have the best CRM customer service ever. Starting out, most CRMs just make you learn their software on your own. I had a rep actually walk me through everything and set stuff up for me when I wasn't able to figure it out myself. Talk about above and beyond.

We need a file upload option on our DIY forms and this CRM doesn't have that capability so it's really inconvenient.