Avis clients sur VanillaSoft

En savoir plus sur VanillaSoft

Logiciel de gestion des leads dans le cloud comprenant des fonctionnalités de numérotation automatique, d'enregistrement des appels, de conformité DNC et d'intégration des leads web pour les appels sortants.

En savoir plus sur VanillaSoft

Easy to use and integrate. So far many of the employees enjoy the product.

I felt sometimes it's hard to navigate but only sometimes.

VanillaSoft - Notes

VanillaSoft a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 150 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé VanillaSoft ?

Melissa
Melissa
IT Manager & Sales Executive (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Appointment Setting & Prospect Management for the professional

Responsive and knowledgeable internal customer support and top notch staff interactions. Google calendar integration allows you to set appointments with confidence that the representative (external agent) will be available for them! Automatic timezone allocation for prospect records which allows appointments to be set for representatives who operate nationwide with no manual accounting for timezone needed; the software is nearly goof proof in calendaring considerations. Unlimited projects allowed and robust customization ensures that every project/marketing campaign is uniquely set up to meet your company or client's needs. I really appreciate the ability to customize result codes and the fact that you are not regulated to rigid categories or outcome processes. Each result can trigger multiple functions and this gives the administrator the power to control and maintain appropriate routing of prospects with minimal user effort. A decent dashboard system and intuitive reporting creation.

My top complaint has to be with the WYSIWYG editor for scripts and email templates, it is sufficient. However, in the NEW VS interface pasting text with from Google Docs or Word invariably produces an error (complete hang on selecting that script, only fixable by reverting to previous version interface) if the document was over a page long, unless pasted as plain text. Even if the original document has all formatting removed prior to copying. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this and support for pasting simple formatting options without errors.

Jeremy
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

SDR Sales Simplified

Commentaires : We use this product for cold calling and setting appointments. Works great. Let’s you script calls, setup sequences, and automate workflows. Allows reps to focus on the quality of the conversation because everything else is automated. Our SDR team would not exist if we would not have implemented VanillaSoft. Dump leads in and get to work.

Allows for SDR sales automation, custom rules and workflows, and gets results.

Could be prettier, I suppose. I’m being picky here - it’s great at what it does.

Rebecca
Business Development Rep (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Where's the App and Pause Calling?

Commentaires : Should have more portability (create an app) for those on the go and better functionality. Lose the browser only.

Easy to use for end user. Open platform and superior navigation/disposition functions. Easy to add tagged fields to pull data in a variety of ways.

No stand alone apps for android, iOS, pc or mac. Just browser functionality. Cannot pause calling (for reporting). If agents stay logged in on their browser it acts like active hours. No way to adjust have to manually adjust reporting.

Scott
Director of Lead Management (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

VanillaSoft is Essential to our Success

Commentaires : Our Lead Management team of 13 reps uses VanillaSoft as our primary CRM in setting appointments for a sales team of over 100 located throughout the United States. The following VanillaSoft features are keys to our success: Auto dialing with VOIP – allows us to make over 65,000 dials each month with minimal loss of production time from our reps. Quality and connection of calls are excellent.
Branch Scripting- provides easy transition for our new hires to feel comfortable and prepared to handle objections.
Google Calendar (appointment setting) – This is one of the most valuable features to our team because it allow us to view our external sales agent’s calendar in real time reducing the chance for double booking appointments.
Salesforce Integration – Using VanillaSoft’s Salesforce integration our Marketing department has pushed over 400,000 leads to VanillaSoft and continues to update VanillaSoft with new web leads daily. All activities (calls, appointments, emails, etc..) generated in VanillaSoft are instantly uploaded into our Salesforce platform for lead tracking and reporting to our Sales team and Sr. Management.
Support – There is NO better support team. This team works tireless to insure they respond to your my support ticket with a one call resolution. Their engineers were instrumental in the VanillaSoft - Salesforce integration by demonstrating their extensive working knowledge of both VanillaSoft and Salesforce with our Salesforce Dev team. This experience and willingness to get and stay engaged made for a smooth and fast integration.

Chandelor
Chandelor
Office Administrator & Recruiter (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

Support unlike any other of its kind!

Commentaires : All our information is available in one place. I can see every time a client has been contacted, by who, how long the conversation was, any notes; I can call, set appointment, import leads, and have multiple scripts for everything. There's nothing as comprehensive as this system.

It would be easy to list 100 reasons why VanillaSoft is such a wonderful system and there's truly not another that compares - but the biggest pro is absolutely in the support team. I am on a first name basis with all of them; I have called more times than I can count and not once have I had a poor experience. They are always there to help me wrap my head around the problems and truly utilize VanillaSoft to do everything my company needs! I can't thank them enough for everything they do.

It's hard to think of something to list in the cons. It would be nice if I could set things for less than 15 minutes apart - maybe choose any time, but it's so inconsequential it's hardly worth listing

Seini
Seini
Coordinator 2, Online Success Coach (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Using VanillaSoft in Higher Education

Commentaires : We are very pleased with VanillaSoft. We were struggling to keep track of our work, analyze our efforts, but this has allowed us to see the data more clearly and constantly pivot or adjust as needed to ensure we meet our goals and outcomes.

It acts like a CRM for our program in tracking our students and ensuring that we are identifying those who are at risk and most likely need our support the most. The ability to customize the tools according to the numbers we track, and also have the dashboard to encourage healthy competition is bar none to any existing software we have access to.

We have thoroughly enjoyed VanillaSoft. There's nothing that we haven't liked about it. The ability to customize their tools provides us leverage to automate and streamline.

Cynthia
Cynthia
Director of Client Services (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Great tool for contact centers who need a dialer integrated with CRM.

Commentaires : Greater outbound call efficiency, true CRM features and easy access to call recordings.

We can support multiple clients and multiple campaigns. Does great job keeping each program separate. Call recordings are easy to access by campaign, agent and lead status. KPI metrics are also easy to find and you can create custom data queries and save them for future use.

If you need inbound call center features, I highly recommend you select Ring Central as the VoIP partner to integrate with VanillaSoft.

Brian
Brian
President (É.-U.)

VanillaSoft has made my business more enjoyable than it already was!

Commentaires : Our business is much more efficient and lead conversion is much higher than it was prior to using.

I like that I never have to look at a calendar and/or constantly have reminders pop up. The que based routing always gives me the most important call to make at the right time.

I do not like the pop up window I get each time a scheduled call back come up. It is assumed with the software that each time a call is routed that it needs to be called, so the pop up is confusing to me and time consuming.

Briana
Briana
Senior Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Better then most

Commentaires : I was surprisingly impressed after my first use of VanillaSoft as I expected it to be like most other solutions I have used with numerous bugs and needed updates. I was able to easily identify where I needed to go for things I needed and also track my daily and overall performance along with my team. In the case of any issue it seems to always get resolved fairly quickly which helps set it apart. Overall I feel the platform is better then most.

Being able to access all parts of the platform from a single drop down. Also I like having view into my own as well as others on my team KPI's on one dashboard.

Calls not automatically recording when moving to next call in que. If the call button is not in green it has not recorded and it should automatically. This causes you to have to hang up then restart call.

Nick
Sales Agent (É.-U.)

Best CRM On the Market

5,0 il y a 7 mois

It's easy to use and very easy to organize my daily, weekly and monthly sales calls.

Honestly there are really no negatives to using Vanilla Soft. Been using the software for the last three plus years.

Assurance, 2-10 employés

The ultimate "Phone" prospecting tool for businesses

Commentaires : Overall, this is my "go to" system. I wish it was a little cheaper but it does what we need it to do and it does it very well! If you work in this system every day, it will make you successful! Hit the start button and go!

I have used this system on and off since 2009 and it's come a long way since then. I keep going back to it because it does the main important things very well. Also, I've had telemarketers try two other systems and they all loved Vanillasoft the most. In fact, after deciding to go with a cheaper option, they would come back to me and ask if we could use VS again. Including my son who just told me yesterday that he always loved Vanillasoft because it took the guesswork out of the picture and only showed you one lead at a time. I think that's one of the main benefits. 1. It puts one lead in front of you at a time. It eliminates the question "who should I call?". 2. It doesn't let you think too much or waste time. 3. The follow up system works great. Meaning, it's easy to leave a note and schedule a call back whether its using the calendar feature or using the dispositions that automatically put the lead back in your que at a predetermined date. Either way you do it, I always felt completely confident that once I finished with a lead that it would come back to me at the appropriate time without me having to think about it. That's huge! 4. The activity dashboard is awesome. It tells you how many dials, conversations, appts, length of time spent on calls, etc. It really puts all the data right in front of you. 5. Emailing and Document Library: Email right from the system using templates and store docs. Very Easy! 6. Hands down, best customer service in the business!!!

Price: For the first user its going to cost you about $200 if you want all the features. $100 for the basics and then $30 for auto-dialing, $30 for their phone and $30 to record and store calls. Every other user is $80 for the basics + $90 for the rest. So, two users with everything will cost you about $370 a month. With that said, I always go back to it. So, better to spend money on something that will get you results. Reports: They are great and endless... just wish they were easier to put together. It takes some time to really understand how to generate them. Also, wish they had automated reports that once you set up, they just get emailed to you everyday. Integrations: This is a phone marketing system with "some" email capabilities. It's not going to do social or look up lead data etc... I wish it would integrate with other email marketing systems like constant contact. It does tell you when someone opens an email if you're in the lead... but it doesn't tell you how often they opened and I don't believe it lets you call just the people who open your emails. It might but I'm not sure how if it does.

Eric
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Good dialer solution but needs a database backend

Commentaires : Business problems solved: How to cost effectively and easily create, manage and execute outbound programs
Benefits: Competitive pricing, simple functionality

Easy to set up new campaigns and easy for callers to make dials. VOIP is decent quality and VS doesn't charge anything for the calls regardless if they are domestic or international. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition.

When a call has a positive result, VS should have a database on the back end that allows positive results to flow automatically into a specific client location or folder for client management purposes. Reporting is extremely difficult to customize and exporting lists from VS results in nearly 100 unneeded columns being added. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition

Britt
Telemarketer - Subscription Sales (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Very good lead management - calendar functionality could be improved.

Commentaires : Vanilla Soft is an easy-to-use lead management program that has smooth integration of outside applications, a wealth of flexibility in their templates, and (with some improvements) is a contender for a top choice in lead-management systems.

This is an extremely easy-to-use interface with lots of flexibility to add client information. It connects the end use (employee) and the client in an easy and reliable way - even when involving outside applications. The templates seem flexible and open for a lot of customization.

The calendar function is lacking in options. There needs to be a drag-and-drop OR drop-down function in Calendar view that allows the end user (employee) to easily reschedule calls without re-resulting them. the calendar should have work-top options so meetings and other office-related things can be scheduled within the calendar. The form tabs should be able to be duplicated within the same lead. Once the form is created and approved by the administrator the end user (employee) should be able to create duplicates of the same form. This would eliminate the need to create duplicate leads in order to access the same form twice.

Janene
Client Services Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Very easy to use. Love the routing options.

Commentaires : It makes my job easier every day. I can track production on accounts, I can track sales prospecting. Can run various reports which I do both weekly and monthly. I love Vanilla Soft.

routing options, dashboard layout, able to customize. We can send out information on behalf of our clients which is awesome, but then it will also route that record to the front when the email gets opened. This is a great benefit we sell to our clients.

I would like to be able to note a record with having to terminate it. There are times when a client has synced their calendar to ours and this will sometimes block us from being able to terminate a record and I have to go in on the admin side and add a note that way. Too time consuming.

Carrie
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

VanillaSoft has been a great tool to help us manage our call center.

Commentaires : VanillaSoft has been a great tool to manage our prospecting efforts and coordinate communication with prospects.

The user interface is easy to navigate and understand. There are great features/functions that increase our productivity. We are able to integrate extra marketing touches, like emails and efaxes into campaigns that our callers can initiate with the click of a button.

Since we work with multiple client campaigns it is sometimes challenging to integrate with their CRM. I'd like to see API integrations for additional CRMs. They are in beta tests with Zapier, which should help.

Aaron
Student Development Officer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés

Calling Alumni Made Easy and Efficient with VanillaSoft

Commentaires : I am enabling my school to reach out to numerous alumni, document their experiences and giving and provide meaningful feedback to Bucknell. I have enjoyed being able to speak with a diverse set of individuals, without any technical difficulties, in a short time thanks to VanillaSoft.

I like the simple interface that VanillaSoft uses. I use the software to call alumni of my school and being able to learn the ins and outs of it was easy due to its user-friendly design. I rarely have to touch my keyboard, only needing a mouse to make calls, mark calls according to how they went, etc, This saves time and enables me to call a large number of alumni in a productive manner.

While there are not many aspects of VanillaSoft I dislike, one component of the software that could be improved is the number of choices made available to me when detailing what happened on a phone call. For example, I would like to have more options to choose from when explaining why someone may have decided not to donate that would not require me to have to manually type it out. Additionally, not being able to process credit card donations within the software itself can require me to engage in duplicitous actions, but other than that, VanillaSoft is great!

Eddie
Associate (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

User Friendly CRM for Sales Lead Management

Commentaires : VanillaSoft allows for a very user friendly experience in managing sales leads, maintaining email records and notes, and sending contract to potential clients.

The software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The advanced search function is critical when sorting through a large volume of clients. This is the perfect CRM for over-the-phone or inside sales and I would definitely recommend it.

The overall aesthetics could use some work; also some of the navigation is confusing. Aside from these, no other issues.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Top notch software for outbound telemarketers!

Commentaires : Ability to manage multiple outbound calling campaigns simultaneously, with flexible scripting, data capture and reporting capabilities.

VanillaSoft is extremely flexible, easy to use and has terrific scripting and reporting capabilities. It is compatible with several VOIP softphones and is ideal for any outbound calling campaign.

The system occasionally lags and there are sporadic system outages. Support personnel are sometimes hard to reach.

Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Great Customer Support

Commentaires : Great customer support makes up for any lack of features or the difficulty of using VSoft after transitioning from Salesforce

The Customer Support is excellent. My small company has no in house CRM administrator, so I have to figure issues out myself. Without VSoft phone support I'd be in trouble.

I'm used to Salesforce and the thing that is most difficult for me with VSoft in comparison is pipeline management and forecasting. These functions may exist and I just don't know how to use them.

Casey
Licensed Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Vanilla Soft is very easy to use and helps me to the most efficient I can be.

Commentaires : The ease of this product helps me be most efficient with my time and reach as many customers as possible.

I like that it is so easy to use that even the most technically challenged people can use it. There are so many options that we are constantly finding new ways to be productive with Vsoft.

Unfortunately, our material being sent through VSoft gets spammed pretty easily . Also, our emails get spammed as well. We have to constantly change material to make sure it reaches our clients.

Project Leader/Marketing Professional Commercial Truck Marketing (É.-U.)

Vanilla Soft Great CRM for Call Team

Commentaires : It has been very positive. The system is laid out in a very user friendly way, and anytime I needed support their team was very helpful.

The setup and execution of programs is streamlined to make the process easy and effective.

No complaints. Like any CRM it does take a while to used to the settings but once you do it's fantastic.

Chief of Staff (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

We were able to get the CRM setup easily and quickly

The ease of use for callers and administrators. The company was able to customize and pull reports necessary to run our business.

Sometimes the customer support line was closed or the rep was not knowledgeable of the system. The system was also down frequently.

TeleSales (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Varified User

The user interface and ability to update and keep up to date information when working with a patron. Setting calendar appointments

NNot being able to drag caledar appointments when dates change

Assurance, 2-10 employés

Great crm to keep track of leads.

Great crm for queue - based calling and automated tracking, texts and emails. Reporting is useful also.

A little confusing to setup. Great to email clients, but then you need a 3rd party software to send mass emails.

Hemant
Senior inside sales rep (Inde)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Perfect VOIP phone for any business

Commentaires : Overall it is a perfect solution to my cold calling job, I make continuous calls and it saves a lot of time and help me in focusing in my job.

It can be used anywhere - you just need to have internet connection. Easy to install and use and can make conference call.

Sometimes it works slow and it hampers the productivity but it happens rarely