En savoir plus sur ECLIPSE

Système complet de gestion de cabinet médical prenant en charge la facturation des patients et des tiers, la planification, les notes quotidiennes WYSIWYG, etc.

En savoir plus sur ECLIPSE

I am technically challenged and have found this software of be the easiest to use of the four different EHR and billing software I have used. It is very user friendly and the tech support is supper.

ECLIPSE - Notes

ECLIPSE a reçu une note globale de 4.5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 260 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ECLIPSE ?

Kevin H.
Kevin H.
M.D. - Physician (Venezuela)

Eclipse saved my company!

5 il y a 4 ans

I use the ECLIPSE Software daily at my company, I've had this software for 2 years and I just love it. ECLIPSE makes the billing proces very easy for me and my employees, with this software i can also schelude consults and many more, the EHR (electronic health record) its one of the best thigs of the software the doctors in my company love it, this also has an extensive alerts system that is very helpful, the security features saved my company once from a fire, for this and many other things ECLIPSE its a must have in my company.

There is nothing negative from my point of view! If you had to improve something that would be your system of notes sometimes there are failures to save certain notes and that can be annoying however this happens very rarely but it would be good if they fix it

Sanda C.
DC (É.-U.)

Spinecare’s experience

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am so glad I made the switch. Eclipse has great customer service and technical support team. Our old software company used to take a few days to contact us back. With eclipse help is available when we need it.

Macros!!!! I wish I made the switch long time ago. My new patient exam note takes as long as my daily treatment note used to take. It is efficient, bullet proof and so easy to use!

I wish we could be in a chart at multiple stations at the same time.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review! Please call the Help Desk & ask them to turn on "RTDF" for you so everyone in your office can access the same patient simultaneously!

Clinic Owner (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Glitchy, Complicated, Unintuitive. Software Developer is Arrogant and Condescending.

2 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrible. Overly complex. Bad templates. Too much clicking. Time waster. Better off with paper. Every simple thing is turned into 5 unnecessary steps. It seems like the developers/designers never actually tried using their own product. Do not waste your time. Look elsewhere.

I could essentially pay a one time fee and not have to pay continually for the software, just support if I needed.

Nothing seems to work right. You have to create separate cases for any change in payer. This means separate ledgers and note sets for massage, Chiro, PI, WC, Cash, etc on same patient. They also want you to create entirely new condition sets every time the patient's conditions change. That again means separate notes and ledger. The developer doesn't believe thoracic extension exists. If you want to show this ROM, you must make your own note set, which is very difficult. Speaking of note sets, It took me 6 months to make mine because exams take FOREVER to do on this software. There are way too many buttons to click. I kept running into the statement "our software just doesn't do that". For example...[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a few positive findings (local pain, radiation, L/S pain R or L, etc). Those are completely different than SLR for instance. However, the line item customization set up does not allow for individual results. It's just a table. So if you want a list of positive results for an orthopedic, you must create every single possible outcome for every orthopedic test in your set. This not only means writing dozens of possible outcomes in your positive column, but also hunting and picking through those outcomes to select what you want. This actually takes way more time than just checking the positive box and writing in the positive results. This EHR does not save you time. In fact, I just went ahead and went back to paper exam notes because it was something like 5x faster.

il y a 2 jours

We use this in our own multi-disciplinary practice, as do thousands of others. As you were informed by Dr. Walters, our ROM standard is "Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment", Cocchiarella & Andersson, AMA Press. Of course, you could simply create your own custom ROM section in minutes or dictate your results!!! After reading your comments, we're sorry you haven't taken advantage of free training to help you resolve your apparent misconceptions & setup ECLIPSE properly for your practice. For example, your comments regarding "cases" are actually a matter of choice & configured settings. Doctors like us collectively process > $1,000,000,000 of claims annually with ECLIPSE along with our accompanying documentation. Please consider joining our Facebook Group where you can get feedback from colleagues as well.

Connie K.
COO (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

My experience with Eclipse Practice Management Software

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The customer service is great!! They always answer the phone and return calls. They
respond to your emails in a very timely fashion. I have never had a negative experience with this company or staff . Support staff is amazing they answer your questions, talk you through on how to do things and very willing to help with anything. They are very patient, I have worked with Ryan, John, Bob and others and I am always very happy with my experience. If they can't help you they hook you up with someone that can, very courteous.

We have been using Eclipse for many years, we have grown and changed during this time and Eclipse has been able to help us throughout all the changes. We are a multi doctor practice with different specialities and all of our practitioners are able to use the software according to their specialities. Eclipse has been great in helping us customize changes as needed.

Would like to see some more detail in some of the reports (account receivables).

Matthew W.
Doctor of Chiropractic (É.-U.)

Eclipse Full Body Template

5 il y a 7 mois

The EHR full body template is quick and easy to use. Once I customized the macros I can get a fully complaint and unique E/M note done in 5 minutes or less and a daily treatment note done in 30 seconds. Eclipse support helped me all the way.

I don't really have any problems with the software at this time.

Dr dean Z.
Chiropractor/Owner (É.-U.)

Eclipse EHR and Billing software

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Eclipse is an easy to use complete EHR and billing software. My billing company uses Eclipse and when describing what it is I was looking for to help expedite patient daily notes and reports, they suggested that I try Eclipse. Im happy they did. I’ve been using it now for over five years and it’s excellent. If I have any questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable and easy to contact for support.

My favorite is the ease of use and that the Eclipse EHR is easily customizable.

I am able to easily send password-protected emails from the ledger section of Eclipse but it takes multiple steps for me to send password-protected emails from ChartSentry.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for your review! We simply wanted to point out that ChartSentry is a separate product [created by another company] that your billing company uses. It's not part of ECLIPSE (which we believe has better document management features).

Charles E.
Charles E.
Network Consulting Engineer (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés

Worst technical support ever!

1 il y a 3 ans

It works for basic functions. No frills.

The technical support for this product is the worst I have seen in 30 years. There is only one person doing tech support and he seems to take great joy in letting you know how stupid he thinks you are. He managed to make our office assistant cry and closed a case because he thought the issue was resolved. Stay as far away from this product as you can. The product itself uses a Windows 3.1 interface along with a dongle for software protection which requires you to have a computer with a com port which in this day and age, is archaic. That and you need to share your whole hard drive to even get the product to work. I am going public with this after trying to contact the founders of the software and getting no response from them so that should tell you right there that they don't give 2 cents about their customers.

il y a 3 ans

Mr. Eichelberger... as you're well aware, this review is both inaccurate & untrue. We contacted you within 20 minutes of receiving your email, offered to review recordings of the phone contact you complained about, and attempted to call you directly (which took some work since you'd accidentally provided your wife's phone #). A senior VP later spoke to you & offered assistance. As you are also aware, ECLIPSE hasn't used "dongles" in years, and you don't disclose that your office has neither a current copy of ECLIPSE nor a subscription. We're not sure what prompted other untrue comments such as promoting the idea that only a single technical support employee exists at our company? In fact, the VP you spoke with offered you a refund for the calls before he even investigated your complaint! He also offered to help in any way necessary to resolve the issue! Finally, he spoke with Rosie (who you mention in your review) this morning.... to ensure her issue was resolved.

Dr gary S.
Chiropractor (É.-U.)

Satisfied Eclipse User

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Favorable

How I was able to organize my practice better and keep track of statistics, billing and collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was instrumental in helping me streamline my soap notes making me quicker, more efficient and more complete

Honestly my software has always been kind of buggy especially on my workstation several times a week I get kicked out and can’t get back into the licensing issues. This has been a frustration from day one it has gotten better but this problem just won’t seem to go away

Michelle K.
Clinic Owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Eclipse is a user friendly EHR, billing and scheduling software

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We have been with Eclipse since 2001 and still continue to learn about new features that have helped us remain efficient with our EHR, scheduling, patient retention and billing. The on-site training is a must, as it is one on one and catered to your specific practice needs.

Easy to use, great support from the help desk, affordable, continuously upgrading based on current guidelines.

Some pre-sets are not customizable and two users cannot be in the EHR simultaneously for SOAP note taking.

Howard B.
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Excellent Software and Support

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My New York practice got hit hard by the pandemic. Medical billing fell months behind. Eclipse’s tech support rescued us! Whenever we have a glitch they find the solution with a courteous staff.

Eclipse is always improving the software with updates to address the changes we face running an insurance based practice.

The software does take a little getting used to. Teaching new staff is challenging.

Melissa S.
Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Happy with my updates and new additions to my software!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I love Eclipse software, I feel that it is very easy to use and navigate. Whenever I have a problem and call the help desk they always solve my issue without making me feel silly.

I am happy with the new updates to my software. The encounter notes are so much easier to input and I am actually getting most, if not all of my notes done in the same day! I can go home without worry and relieved because my notes are complete. I love that I don't have to keep entering the same information. The information saved from previous is already there on new encounter and can be quickly edited to keep updated information. I also learned how to customize my software to meet my needs making the layout and set up the way that I want it. My notes are done very quickly and I actually like doing my notes now. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the representative that helped me re-create and customize my eclipse encounter experience. I am so impressed by his knowledge and willingness to have my eclipse be just how I want it. The most stressful part of work has now been removed because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]'s help. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

My laptop is my "main computer" now so that I can travel to different treatment locations. I wish there was a way to have my desk top that is in the office to access eclipse even while my main computer isn't in the same office. I need to be mobile, so my receptionist can not work on items while i'm not around.

Hailey D.
office manager (É.-U.)

Love this Program

5 il y a 2 ans

This program is so easy to use and navigate. The scheduler is awesome and all the options to customize it and different ways to view your day and week. Posting payments is so easy. Love the different options for creating reports. Billing aspect is so easy to use. This program keeps our office flowing smoothly. Customer support is great. Anytime I have a question they are on it and some of my questions I feel like are 1st grader questions that are answered in seconds but they are so awesome with and patient with us.

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the patient statements are hard for the patients to understand but that's not a big deal I go back and make notes at the bottom and personalize it (patients have liked that) and sometimes after importing payments from MD Online and you press ok at the end it stalls so you have to close out of eclipse and log back on but that is minor. I have also looked at other program reviews and these problems are common with many programs.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review! We'll be reaching out to your office to discuss how you can create your own custom patient statements with ECLIPSE & troubleshoot the issue you describe regarding remittance import.

Christopher S.
Doctor of Chiropractic, Owner (É.-U.)

Couldn't Be Happier

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : My staff and I have been very happy with this program. We started with a competitors program and quickly found out that it was not working for us. We couldn't do nearly what we wanted to do and were limited in our possibilities. Within a year of buying that, we were in the market for a new program. A colleague recommended Eclipse and before I knew it we purchased, installed, and trained on the program. 3 years later I am happy I made the change. It helped us become stronger in our documentation and survive an audit. I am happy I made the move to Eclipse!

The pros definitely outweigh the cons (if there are any). We have been very happy using Eclipse. The program is very easy to use and user friendly. As a Doctor, we love that we can tailor our notes to fit our practice and fit our needs. It has helped us be better with our documentation and allows us to have some ground to stand on with the insurance companies. My staff has also found that this is a very easy program to train new employees on and they always catch on quick. We get regular updates and usually feel the changes are for the better. Tech support has always been helpful as well.

I don't feel that there are too may cons. The only thing I can think of is something I hear my staff say.. "we need a no show feature. Something to edit an appointment to show that the patient hasn't cancelled but just didn't bother to show up." That's not much of a con just something we have worked around.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review. By definition, if an appointment is not marked as “Completed,” it IS a “no show.” And all ECLIPSE reports that pertain to missed appointments rely on this feature. Consider all the time this automated feature saves so your staff doesn’t have to edit anything! As you’re aware, you already have the capability to mark an appointment as cancelled or rescheduled.

Michael G.
Doctor (É.-U.)

Eclipse user since 1998

5 il y a 6 ans

There are several things that Eclipse does nicely. Let me start with handling the finances: When set up properly, Eclipse clearly shows at a glance how much a patient owes totally and how much they owe for the current visit. Entering payments is simple, and payments get applied to open bills (if set up to do that), or payments can manually be applied to a specific bill. Financial reports are easily created; aging reports, unbilled charges (I personally love this feature), practice stats. Billing: Claims are easily created, whether printing a paper claim, or electronically billing. Reprinting claims is simple. Patient receipts and patient bills give nice flexibility of what to include or exclude on the bills. Eclipse handles insurance authorizations nicely. They call them "conditions", and this prevents the office form entering a charge if you are over on visits or beyond a certain date. Entering new patients has been simplified when entering a family member by allowing the user to copy info from another patient's file. We have a lot of families and this is a great time saver, as well as avoids data entry error. Eclipse is quite comprehensive and there is just too much to cover and not enough space or time here. ICD 10? No problem... Eclipse has a built-in crosswalk from ICD 9 to ICD-10. It will be a smooth transition thanks to Eclipse. Just one more thing, Their support is super. Although sometimes it requires leaving a message and waiting for a return call, the technicians are extremely knowledgeable of the product. The few times that I had some "unusual" experience, the technician did their best to reproduce it at their end to guide me to a resolution.

I personally am not thrilled with the EHR/Encounter portion of the software, although I have several friends that are extremely pleased with it. I have seen some printouts from other Eclipse users, and it's not bad.

Liz H.

The Best in the Business

5 il y a 7 ans

The product itself is great! Our office had Eclipse for 10 years and then we moved on to another software vendor (ACOM Health). The new vendor was a disaster. So after two years dealing with ACOM Health we switched back to Eclipse. Night and day difference in regards to speed, ease of use, features, price, and customer service. Eclipse has some of the best customer service around. I can always get a hold of someone within a few hours if I need help. The reports and accounting aspects of Eclipse are spot on which makes practice management so much easier. Eclipse is constantly improving on the product taking into account request made by its users. Anytime I run into something Eclipse doesn't do or doesn't do in a way I think is efficient I just shot their team a message and usually within a few months the suggestion is part of an upgrade. We left Eclipse once and it is my goal to make sure we never leave them again. I also recommend this to every office I see in my consulting business.

Honestly, I really can't think of anything at this time.

David G.
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Eclipse Practice Management Software by Galactek

4 il y a 7 ans

The program is rock solid and doesn't fail. In the seven years I've had the program, I have had only two minor technical difficulties after downloading an update, and those were remedied very rapidly. The previous software I was using was having problems after most updates, and tech support was almost impossible to get a hold of. After researching various programs and talking with doctors who owned various programs, I settled on Eclipse because the most important thing to me was a stable product and a company with a long-term history. I will also say their support is always helpful and courteous, and the developer himself actually responds to my email suggestions. He doesn't always give me the response I would like, but he does listen and implement changes that he sees as feasible and needed. He also personally helped me solve the kiosk wireless problem I was having that was not their fault.

The EHR part of the program is still a work in progress for me. I think that can be said for almost all the EHR charts out there. I can continue to see that portion of the product developing towards a very usable solution. We are currently inputting all the Meaningful Use data into the program and will be attesting after the first of the year. Once we're done implementing the Meaningful Use, I hope to have the EHR customized so we can start using that to eventually evolve from paper records into electronic only. We are starting to practice more and more with it on some laptops, but I haven't implemented that portion of the software yet. As we become more familiar with it and practice with it, I think we will eventually make it workable for my situation. For people switching to the program from another software, there is a learning curve. It was a little bit of a struggle in the training process trying to understand a design that was different than either of my previous accounting systems. Now that we have fully learned the system, we think that it works great; it's better than our previous system. I mentioned to my office manager the other day that I was thinking about changing software (as a joke). She said "No, I love my Eclipse. It never breaks down."

Cindy C.

Great product and support

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : I would love for some of the fields to be more like windows meaning instead of having to hit the paperclip to attached a managed care profile, I would like just to type "Med" and it auto suggest Medicare. Maybe the same idea for Guarantor, can I just type "Hor" and all the Horizon Blue Cross plans would populate. Would seem like less steps.

Support, the videos online and the phone support are great. Answer quickly and don't speak down to you.

Can't leave SSN or DOB empty. Sometimes patients don't want to give out. Also when printing a bill for the patient, lose history, it date printed changes to most recent date so you can't see that you have billed the pt twice.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review… but we’re puzzled by several of your comments. To retrieve an insurance company (your Medicare example), there may be dozens of options for names like “Aetna” or “Travelers.” The goal is to locate & assign the insurance plan that matches this patient’s insurance card. The icon provides instant access to a grid that displays pertinent information (like the payer’s mailing address) so you can make an informed choice with the fewest keystrokes. Otherwise… how would you know whether you had the correct company? Next, you’re correct regarding DOB (this is a contractual requirement related to physicians’ Rx)… but ECLIPSE does not require that you enter SS#’s. Finally, ECLIPSE maintains a complete & detailed audit history of any & every electronic or printed bill or related item you create, re-print, download, etc. And this information is readily available in multiple places on every patient’s ledger for filtered display or printing. So you certainly can see whether you billed a patient twice! We suggest you call the Help Desk to discuss these issues.

Kelly B.
President, Mt. Valley Medical Billing Services, Inc (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The software has developed my business plan into a successful billing service

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : that when I bill a claim it is not lost in cyber space. I feel when I send my batches, they are transferred to the clearinghouse or when I file direct, they are there processing.

I love that it is use friendly, dependable, accurate, reliable, fast paced but most important provides the stats and reports within seconds. I own an operate a full service billing company and I have used this company for 19 years and can honestly say the very best of it comes from the hands on customer service. I don't have to call often, but when I do they all "team-up" and fix the issue...even logging in and taking over. I absolutely LOVE the team of tech support and cannot thank them enough for the great years of service. I hear so many horror stories with no call backs when issue arise other companies. I can know if I call, I will get a return call and it will be resolved. They always know exactly what to do and make me that I can put all my trust in them with my systems.

Wow, this one is a hard question. If I didn't like something I would change...so, I love it!

Lisa D.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

wanted to add a new user license and had a few questions on some things that weren't working correctly.

5 il y a 4 ans

The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to walk me thru adding the new user installation. He also helped with the daysheet issue I was having trouble with.

the only complaint the Dr. has with this software is in the document/encounter section. If someone changes insurance, can't pull over their encounter information. always has to do everything over in the new case. gets very frustrated about this (and has inquired about ChiroTouch because he heard the documentation is much easier).

Réponse de l'équipe de Dr. Karen Walters, DC

il y a 4 ans

We were puzzled by your comments & asked the Help Desk to contact your office. You appear to be using ECLIPSE in unusual & unintended ways. You also seem unaware of options on the screens you use daily. (For instance, you can easily move an existing Encounter among a patient’s cases or use it as a template for your next Encounter within any existing case.) The concept of cases in ECLIPSE is intended for situations that require simultaneous treatment of [for example] Major Medical & Personal Injury under a single patient ID# -- not for a simple change of insurance. In our own multi-disciplinary office, we use the “case” concept to separate chiropractic treatments from physical therapy. Most patients in most healthcare practices never require more than one case. It’s unfortunate the doctor chose to inquire about new software rather than simply call us to gain a better understanding of how to use ECLIPSE! All his options are on one screen, easy to access, and refined by years of suggestions by his colleagues.

Paul T.
Chiropractor/Practice Owner (É.-U.)

Surprising Customer Service and Support

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Truth be told, I have had Eclipse software since my first day in practice. I have utilized it to my needs, but never further. That was till I received the MOST OUTSTANDING help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I know use it for much more than I could ever imagine. All because I made a phone call. The problem is it took me a lifetime in practice to ask for help. Once I did, it made all the difference in the world.

My Practice Manager loves the ease of the program for Billing and Collecting I have found the EHR is exceptional, easy (with a little learning curve) and has made taking notes on the exams performed along with Daily SOAP notes.....FUN.

The Con was my own fear in using the software to it full capacity. This was overcome by simply making a phone call to customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took me by the hand, completely and thoroughly explained the procedures necessary to take great notes. Every step of the way he has been available for additional questions and time after time, has helped me not only to use the software but to enjoy the process.

Charles C.
Doctor (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

My experience with Eclipse has been excellent over all.

4 il y a 7 ans

What I like best about Eclipse is the software is all inclusive and very well integrated.

The inability to edit and change some features in the encounter part of the software. Also, in the past year or so the Tech Support has add numerous people and they are not as fully conversant with the software and past personnel. They can answer simple question, but numerous times I have been unable to get an answer without either repeated calls and waiting for the tech support person to go speak to a supervisor or someone more knowledgeable or having to wait for someone to call back, which does not always happen.

Réponse de l'équipe de John Waskowitz. Senior VP, GalacTek

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for your review. I researched your calls to our HELP Desk and was surprised about what you *didn’t* mention. For example, in August 2014, when you had an issue with the newest CMS-1500 form several months after its introduction… and weren’t able to communicate your issue to the HELP Desk… you simply contacted the developers directly through our websites! They, in turn, explained why the issue existed (a mistake in published government guidelines), handled your problem, and notified you that an update was available within 24 hours. Additionally, thanks to their extensive experience with federal audits, they also advised you with regard to a theoretical Medicare records request. So, in this instance, your perceived difficulties with the HELP Desk were actually about published CMS/NUCC documentation. Regardless, you were able to get our attention and had your issue handled immediately. Also, since Encounter content is basically 100% customizable, we hope you’ll contact the HELP Desk with any questions. I was unable to locate any calls from you or your office about the Encounter. We hope your future interactions with our HELP Desk meet your expectations.

Gary T.
Manager Billing, Records & Receivables (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

very intuitive practice management software

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : this practice has a combined patient load of greater than 5200 people that is a lot of patient monitoring and accuracy quired for CMS this software handles it with ease

the company continually monitors new requirements in the medical billing environment leaving little for the user to have to chase for answers

electronic Healthcare records and single page scanning is not intuitive requiring a lot of time spent for each patient. more training should be offer for this aspect of the software

il y a 4 ans

The Help Desk reached out to you after reading your review. First, EHR training materials are already at your beck & call in the form of webinars, context sensitive documentation and one-on-one help from the Help Desk. Next, we'd agree that scanning is not intuitive. Instead, it's comprehensive. ECLIPSE offers extensive scanning, import & annotation capabilities that go way beyond "single page scanning" and allow you to get the most from its documentation capabilities. You can combine multiple documents into one new document, scan one or more documents and copy them to multiple patients, add electronic post-it notes, redact info, add various graphics (e.g. arrows), assign document-specific permissions, encrypt, and mark them as pending review for a specific provider. EHR related data entry tasks for CMS programs (e.g. MIPS) can be ignored if you don't participate. However, all such data entry is subjected to rigorous live user testing in order to minimize typing.

Rod M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Tech support was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectation. Most appreciated.

5 il y a 4 ans

Great support. The program allows you to use it to the level that you need or desire. I appreciate that.

The program itself has a lot of steps to perform some actions. The EHR is not easy to use. It needs more point a click on to diagrams rather than writing.

Réponse de l'équipe de Dr. Karen Walters, DC

il y a 4 ans

Perhaps you’re unaware that our legacy SOAP / documentation features provide exactly what you mention -- the ability to click on a picture to zero-in on a body part. We actually introduced the first integrated electronic SOAP / billing system back in 1991, and by 2010, we’d moved away from the older narrative formats that such systems create (which auditors & reviewers instantly recognize). The Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) has even testified about such formats and what they term “cut & paste” mentality before Congress. The Encounter was released in 2010 to conform to concepts mandated in the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, DHHS preferences, and published studies regarding structured & unstructured data in clinical documentation. It’s now 2018, and we’ve received a great deal of feedback from payers, auditors & investigators, including comments that the Encounter “sets a new bar.” It’s also much faster for you to create your own clinical documentation than picture based systems – which typically provide an image only for your first click. In 2017, Dr. Evan Gwilliam, D.C. of ChiroCode used ECLIPSE documentation to illustrate his newest video: “The Perfect Note.”

Yamilia N.
Billing Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

Deductible Accuaracy

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Software should be updated to correctly show the breakdown of the explanation of benefits in order to post correctly. This is from a manual and EDI posting stand point. Posting should be easy and completely done from one screen. Deductibles should count according to what is applied not billed charges, especially for out of network provider.

My experience with customer service is exceptional. One of the rep was very consistent, helpful and knowledgeable.

The system does not do things that are necessary for posting payments & deductible accurately. Out of Network providers require more details in posting

il y a 4 ans

ANSI 835 posting is automated (which includes file retrieval if you’re using a recommended clearinghouse) & every line item on an EOB is imported, stored and available to you in multiple views at both the service & bill level. ECLIPSE also provides multiple ways to automate handling of any remaining balances along with individual overrides – all on a single screen. Next, deductibles are handled at multiple levels with a variety of overrides. Our multi-disciplinary chiropractic & physical therapy office has been using electronic billing & remittance for decades without any issues whatsoever, as have many thousands of ECLIPSE users. You contacted our Help Desk at the end of December & they explained how to use the parts of the program you seemed to be having difficulty with.

Adam N.
Owenef (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

If you use Eclipse software you should

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good

I was using Eclipse software for almost 20 years I switched to Chirotouch at the recommendation of a fellow chiropractor that was using them. This was a big Mistake! after 15 months I switched back to Eclipse Chirotouch doe not allow you the ability to customize your software to fit your individual practice needs they have a 1 size fits all mentality also when I was planning on switching I called Chirotouch offices when I asked how do I aceees my patient file after I left They informed me that unl;ess I wanted to continue paying them a tearly fee for that I would no longer have access to any of my patients information so I had 1 month to reenter every patient file billing and notes before they cut me off this was an unexpected and in my opionion ueasonalbe thing as I was told my the chirotouch salesperson that I would always have acees to my patients file if I switched away I am so happy to back with the eclipse program

I really like Eclipse and never should have tried any other software