15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PowerChurch Plus

En savoir plus sur PowerChurch Plus

PowerChurch Plus est un logiciel tout-en-un qui permet de suivre l'adhésion, les contributions, la comptabilité, le calendrier des événements et plus encore !

En savoir plus sur PowerChurch Plus

The cost was fine, but I am worshipping in a small church: about 30 members, and right now they are not in the position to make such a purchase.

The presentation on-screen appears a bit antiquated with its' likeness to DOS programs from decades ago. Sometimes, it is difficult to read the text size accurately.

PowerChurch Plus - Notes

PowerChurch Plus a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PowerChurch Plus ?

Kay
Kay
TrAura Beauty Consultant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Great integrated program for churches

Commentaires : I am not an accountant, but with the unlimited tech support I receive from PCP, I have been able to learn how to effectively use the various modules, including payroll and accounting!

Various integrated modules: membership, contributions, accounting, etc.

I would like to see more report options.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kay, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our support technicians have helped you learn to efficiently use the program. We would also like to hear your thoughts about report options that would be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to send those ideas to wishlist@powerchurch.com. Thank you!

Teresa
Business Office Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Best software for the price!

Commentaires : Ease of use although I am not a CPA. This program has even made me want to finish my accounting degree because I feel confident using it.

I cannot say enough PRO statements about PowerChurch. From the ease of use (if I can set up a Chart of Accounts - anyone can) to the variety of reports (more than I ever thought I needed) to the wonderful customer service (I brag about PowerChurch to everyone!), I cannot state enough how much I enjoy using this software. This is the 3rd church software program we have used in the my 23 years on staff and by far the easiest to learn and use. None others have compared to it! I love how the people are tracked in Membership and their offerings after entered into Contributions flow into the financial reporting side of PowerChurch. Why would anyone create more work for themselves and split up their work into separate programs when PowerChurch does it all?! I can honestly say that I have no interest in looking at any other software because I am thoroughly satisfied with all the results I get from using PowerChurch and all of its modules.

I wish there was a way to archive someone's attendance records after removing them from that class so that you could see a true record of attendance and not just current classes. I see where you can put a date for when they started in the class but not a place for a date of when they left the class.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Teresa, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you find PowerChurch Plus easy to use for tracking your Membership, Contributions, and maintaining the church¿s finances. Your suggestion about being able to archive attendance records has been forwarded to Program Development. Currently, when someone is removed from a class their attendance records are retained and can be viewed on the Attendance tab of their Personal Profile record. If you have any other ideas for program enhancements, send us an e-mail to wishlist@powerchurch.com. Thank you!

Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Disappointed

Commentaires : I have been a user of Power Church Plus since 1986 (dos os). I have stuck with the product because the accounting portion of the product has been excellent all these years. However, the other interfaces have been iffy at best when 1st introduced. The upgrade to windows was painful as well. The Power Church 11.5 version we are using is great, but the check in system is horrible: it does not interface well, it crashes weekly, and the setup and instructions could not be worse. I have used many other programs similar to PC+ and they all have performed better overall. However, the cost for those programs is prohibitive. I am disappointed that Power Church would put out a product like Check In System which does not work and is so hard to use on both server and kiosk ends.

The accounting module is excellent. The membership module is above average. For the cost, there is nothing that compares. The library module is great for a church or pastor's library.

The printer interface is below average. The interface between PC+ and Windows is still not up to the times. The enter key does not enter, but instead it tabs to the ok button so that you can hit enter or click with the mouse. The Check In System is slow and not user friendly IF you can ever get it to work. I have several friends who also purchased the system and they all have the same issues. it does not connect to the server like it should, the check in server locks you out all the time, and the manual does not give any information about how to fix the issue. BE PREARED TO PAY IF YOU WANT SUPPORT. If you decide to call or email support, you will pay to talk to anyone. This is the biggest disappointment in the company. The product does not work and you have to pay additional fees to talk to someone to get it to work. Even then, it will not keep working which requires additional dollars and support.

il y a 8 ans

Hi Michael, We're very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the PowerChurch Check In System. It's our understanding that you've since spoken with a technician regarding this issue, and that it appears to have been resolved by installing the latest updated Maintenance Release for PowerChurch Check In. If it has not been resolved, or if you continue to experience any further problems, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 800-486-1800. As always, if your issue is in any way related to a problem in the program, we will not charge for technical assistance. We'd like to thank you for being PowerChurch Software customers, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience!

Phil
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

For the price, no other church software offers so much functionality.

Commentaires : Helps me do full-charge bookkeeping for more than a dozen churches effectively.

Full-featured church database management system. There are many very slick programs out there, and some even claim to have church accounting. But they mostly mean contribution tracking and nothing else. If you want a program DESIGNED with churches in mind (unlike QuickBooks, which tries to be everything to everyone, but is truly awkward for real church accounting), and you don't want to have to piecemeal the accounting tasks between several programs, AND you can't afford Shelby Systems, ACH, or any of the other full-featured programs, then PC+ is for you. I can handle absolutely everything for church accounting with the program: contribution tracking, accounts payable (bill paying), payroll (including the ability to print or electronically file 941s, W-2s, etc.), general ledger, financial statements, etc. I have used about a dozen different programs for church accounting, and none even comes close to what PC+ does for the price. Yes, there is some learning curve, as there is with any program. Don't make the mistake of thinking that an "intuitive" program will cause you to handle accounting correctly. NO PROGRAM, NO MATTER HOW SLICK, WILL TURN A NOVICE INTO A GOOD CHURCH ACCOUNTANT. You have to know what you're doing regarding non-profit accounting, ministers' taxes, etc. if you're going to get it right. No software can change this. So if you understand enough to correctly handle church accounting, PC+ will help you do all of it.

Though the developers regularly update the program to fix bugs and add features, it is still based on an old database standard, which makes it feel like a "window-ized" DOS program. I have heard they are working on a new version based on something more modern, but there doesn't seem to be any hurry to get it done. Consequently, the program lacks things like fully-customizable reports. There are many choices in the kinds of canned reports and what can be included, how sorted, etc. There is also a report writer, but it is not for the faint of heart. There are a number of other ways that the program feels somewhat last century. That said, once you learn the "quirks" of the program (they all have them), you can learn to work with them to get the job done and quickly.

il y a 7 ans

Hello, Phil, Thank you for your in-depth review of the program. We're very glad to hear that PowerChurch Plus has been able to facilitate your bookkeeping for so many clients, and that you find it capable of handling all tasks related to church accounting. We appreciate and welcome the candidness of your feedback. Should you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 800-486-1800 between the hours of 9AM to 6PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.

Diane
Business Administrator (É.-U.)
, 201–500 employés

Still a fan after 20+ years

Commentaires : We started using Power Church for our membership database in 1995, and found it to be user friendly, easy to learn, and more than adequate for our needs. Frankly, our initial choice of Power Church was budget based; I had previewed Shelby Systems, and liked its features, but found it prohibitively expensive. I had also previewed some less expensive options, but when Power Church came to my attention, and the price was right, it seemed like a wise choice for handling our congregational directory information, and mailing labels. We also made use of the Activities and Skills module fairly soon after purchasing. A few years later, we decided to take advantage of the integrated features of the program, and switched to Power Church for contributions, payroll and fund accounting. I've never regretted it; in fact, I've helped three other churches set up their accounting systems in Power Church, and I would not hesitate to recommend it as a flexible, powerful and cost-effective program.

Purchasing the program gives the user access to all its features; other programs require purchasing modules separately, and/or annual fees for updates; The program can be easily installed on multiple computers on a network; There is no additional charge for maintenance releases that are frequently issued to make the program more functional; The program is updated every few years, and current users are able to purchase program updates for a very reasonable cost; The online forum is very helpful in resolving issues that come up from time to time; also, technical support is readily available, even without a subscription; Program developers are responsive to users; it never takes long for flaws in the program to be fixed. Also, the online versions and added features, like the children's check-in system, are readily available. I'll probably think of other features after I submit this, but it boils down to the fact that Power Church Plus is a highly functional, flexible, user-friendly, cost-effective church database management system.

Gerald
Retired (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 5 001–10 000 employés

Works for us!

Commentaires : This review is based on the position of maintenance rather than everyday use. My initial experience with PCP began about two years ago when I was handed the "keys" (as administrator). PCP has been used at FBC since about 2007. At the time I got it, we were using the Membership and Contributions modules. My first big project was moving our accounting from a commercial package to the PCP Accounting module. That project has occupied most of my two-year term because we changed our fiscal year by six months and our computer system was attacked by a ransomeware virus; we had most essential files backed up, but lost the newer data that was duplicated from the commercial accounting package, so we re-initiated the move at the next FY. The Accounting module is running nicely now, and using PCP accounting will save us a bunch per year.
My next project will be to "encourage" a move from older software to the Events module and to advertise the capabilities of the Record Keeping module.
The routine accounting operations are relatively easy to set up, including custom check writing. We are able to use several of the ready-made reports, but would like to be able modify some of them rather than designing our own from scratch; we're working on a couple custom designs now, while learning our way through FoxPro.

Generally user friendly and shows data well.

Accounting forms are well designed generally, but not adjustable to the extent our application could use. Forms design is feasible but can be time-consuming. "Expressions" design screen displays VERY tiny characters that make composition and especially error correction an optical challenge. (Is that an extra comma or a dead pixel on my screen....?)

il y a 7 ans

Hello, Gerald, It looks like your organization has been able to get quite a lot out of the Custom Reports feature in PowerChurch Plus. That's great to hear! Custom Reports can be quite complicated. You mentioned the ability to further modify built in reports, and we'd love to hear any suggestions or requests you have. Send your suggestions to wishlist@powerchurch.com. Additionally, as you're moving onto your next project, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about Events or Record Keeping. We're available Monday - Friday 9AM to 6PM Eastern at 800-486-1800.

Cheryl
Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

I've been using PowerChurch for over 20 years. The price is what brought me to the program.

Commentaires : The integration of accounting, membership, payroll, etc. is helpful. The addition of e-filing is especially nice, even if it costs an additional fee.

Integration and price. Compared to other software companies who charge for every little maintenance update and require you to purchase monthly support programs due to crashes and difficulties in use PowerChurch is the best budget choice.

Accounts Receivable and Events. The accounts receivable is mediocre at best. We use if for our preschool and it is lacking. The calendar program has improved greatly over the years, but still has some much needed improvements for editing repeating events, etc.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Cheryl, We really appreciate you taking the time to submit your review of PowerChurch Plus. Thank you for also mentioning that the PowerChurch Plus program comes with all modules included for just one price. In regards to the Accounts Receivable section, it is just one of the areas that will receive major updates and improvements in the next version of the program. Feel free to email us at wishlist@powerchurch.com anytime you have suggestions.

Rachel
Rachel
Owner/ Photographer (É.-U.)

This is for PowerChurch Verison 10

Commentaires : I use it as a church secretary on a daily basis. I enjoy it but would love to see it be more user friendly.

It is nice to keep all the information in one spot. I can look up a member's info and it is all at my fingertips. It is very straightforward without a lot of bells and whistles. If you make a mistake entering contributions it is very easy to fix.

There are multiple ways to do one that which can get confusing because they all give you slightly different results. It isn't very asthically pleasing. But it gets the job done. There isn't a great guide as to how to do things that I can find.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your review of PowerChurch Plus Version 10. It¿s good to hear that you like how the program keeps all your information in one place. We¿ve made a vast number of changes and improvements since version 10 was released. Visit www.powerchurch.com/changes to learn more. To request a demo of the latest version, visit www.powerchurch.com/demo. If you have any questions, give us a call at (800) 486-1800, Monday ¿ Friday, 9 AM ¿ 6 PM Eastern.

My experience with PowerChurch has been excellent!

Commentaires : This software benefitted our church treasurer greatly. No more account ledgers tucked away in a filing cabinet. Myself and my pastor can now quickly and easily access financial records without having to find the keys to the filing cabinet and decipher the filing system the treasurer uses to tuck things away!

PowerChurch gives me the ability to manage multiple funds and accounts quickly and easily. It also gives me the ability to manage membership, church attendance, gauge growth of individual classes, etc. The customer service is excellent. I am not one who likes to call and wait to speak to a representative and I don't have to because the online help is excellent. On the two occasions I did have to call the hotline, customer support was quick and friendly.

I do wish there were more updates and that the service itself looked more modern. The firmware updates do not roll out quickly and sometimes there are bugs that need to be addressed.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review of PowerChurch Plus. We're happy to read that you've had such an excellent experience, and that the program has been such an asset to your church in terms of membership and financial management and reporting. We're always working to release updates and improvements for PowerChurch Plus, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you run into something you think may be an issue in the program. You can reach us at 800-486-1800, Monday through Friday 9AM - 6PM Eastern. Thank you again.

Lisa
business manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Simple to use and easy to understand

Commentaires : Easy to use the membership records and maintain them with notes and other informaiton. The financials are easy to use and adding the budget is very easy as well

Functional and easy to use the system for financials and membership files. Reports are easy to select and pull off for other volunteers in the church.

Could have more integrated fields between family and personal profiles. There are times you have to go into each separate field to put in the same information. It should populate all fields.

il y a 7 ans

Lisa, Thank you for submitting your review of PowerChurch Plus. We're happy to hear that you find the program easy to use, and that the reports and note-taking options help you do your work as a church volunteer. We'd love to hear any specific suggestions you have in regards to the integration between family and personal profile records. Feel free to send an email to wishlist@powerchurch.com with your thoughts or requests.

Jason
Lead Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

While great for tracking contributions, Power Church LACKS in too many areas.

Commentaires : The only benefit to our church has been tracking contributions of our church members.

The greatest PRO for Power Church is the recording of financial contributions of church members. While it has a number of other capacities (room reservations, and calendar options), none of these other capacities are user-friendly. However, it is not bad for the cost.

The entire program lacks usability and ease of access from devices other than your desktop. Power Church has not kept up with the app-driven world and has very little capability to assist in communication with our team members, or church members as a whole. We are forced ucrrently to use an entire other web-based program (Constant Contact) for the purposes of communication. This means we have to keep our contacts (emails) up to date in a minimum of 2 places (for us 3+ places because of our use of Planning Center). Overall, my experience with Power Church is that it is "clunky" to use, and only serves our needs in a limited capacity. There is not even a way to track 1st time guests. The only reason our church is still using Power Church is because of the massive effort it would take to switch over to a new program as a 78 year old church. In addition, our one secretary has some computer limitations in learning a new program.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Jason, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We¿re glad to hear that the Contributions module fits your church¿s current needs. The Constant Contact integration has the ability to sync e-mail addresses so you don¿t have to update changes in both PC+ and Constant Contact. Please give us a call and we would be happy to walk you through taking advantage of this feature. In terms of usability from other devices, our PowerChurch Online service offers access across multiple platforms, as well as a mobile web interface for staff members to view Membership information and record Attendance on the go. You can reach us at 800-486-1800, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM Eastern.

Judith
Computer Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

PowerChurch

Commentaires : I have used PowerChurch software at one location (FUMCSB) for over 20 years as Computer Manager and another location (FCCSB) for 10 years as bookkeeper/secretary. Both positions are part time--two days weekly at one and 3 days weekly at the other. At FUMCSB we began using this program only for attendance and contributions, saving the contributions on an external floppy disk. In 2010 we began using it in conjunction with Vanco Services for online giving. In 2013 we began using it for accounting and in 2014 we began using a second Fund for Preschool in order to account for Preschool separate from the General Fund as well as Consolidated with the General Fund.

This is very easy to use and to teach others how to use. There is a large variety of reports available and we can also create our own reports.

Creating our own reports is more difficult than it should be.

Kate
Admin. Asst. (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Powerful but not very user friendly

Commentaires : Member information storage, giving statements, and pledge recording were mainly what we used it for. There were more options but it wasn't super user-friendly, so we didn't use them.

It has multiple capabilities and does not experience software glitches like the database our church switched to.

It is not very user friendly. There are a lot of click down items, and learning a new skill can be burdensome when you have to search a lot of forums online for an answer.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kate, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your candid thoughts and we¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t find the software to fit your church¿s needs. Since PowerChurch Plus is a featured-packed program, we understand that there are a lot of menu items available. However, you have the ability to customize your own Quick Tasks menu to provide fast and easy access to the features you use the most. If you decide to try it again, we have a staff of technicians that would be happy to help answer your questions and walk you through customizing these menus to help you ease your workflow. Be sure to ask about all of our available online training resources and articles as well. Please don¿t hesitate to give us a call at (800) 486-1800. Thank you

Jaclyn
Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Not user-friendly

Commentaires : It's not intuitive or user-friendly at all. So many of its features are really out-dated.

I like that there is now an online version instead of just the desktop version. It is very helpful to be able to access our database from anywhere.

It's not user-friendly. Customization of reports requires coding that is beyond most users. If a user enters a donation incorrectly, the only way to fix it is to reverse the gift and re-enter a new one. This then shows the reversed gift as a negative gift on the donor's record and statements. It would be SO helpful if a posted gift could be edited easily.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jaclyn, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of PowerChurch Plus on Capterra. We're so glad to read that you find our online service to be beneficial and convenient. In regards to fixing incorrectly entered donations, the recommended way to make those corrections actually does not show the negative gift on a donor's statement. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we would be happy to show you how. Send an email to support@powerchurch.com or call us at 800-486-1800, 9AM to 6PM Eastern, Monday through Friday. Thank you!

Juanita
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Great and affordable software for churches

Commentaires : Updates to the payroll module in recent years are a definite plus making preparing tax returns SO much easier! The ability to handle temporary restricted funds is a definite plus over Quick Books. I was asked to audit books for a church using Quick Books, and they are using liability accounts to manage restricted funds. That procedure definitely paints an incorrect picture of the financial health of the institution and presents a opportunity for a very tense business meeting.

I love how easy it is to do my job and the clarity of reports I am able to present to the financial teams for the churches where I work.

The Cash Managemet Report is a great report for untrained people to understand their available funds. It would be great if this report could be done by fund like the Balance Sheet. I keep books for a church that has a diverse ministry and 3 bank accounts; and because the Cash Management Report is not available by fund, I prepare the Balance Sheet for each fund which requires doing some substracting of temporarily restricted funds from the cash in bank to determine available funds.

Julie
Parish Assistant (É.-U.)

Great Software

Commentaires : PowerChurch has been used here at St. Barnabas before I was hired 18 years ago. It has grown with us as we have grown, both in features and functionality. But it has always stayed a quality product.

The people behind this software listen to their users and improve the product in ways suggested. We rarely run into a problem that PC developers aren't already fixing. The modules work great, especially Membership, Accounting and Contributions. The Events and Receivables are good, amazing considering the price for this Software.

I wish there was a little more flexibility in the Events module for booking rooms for events

lisa
associate Pastor (É.-U.)

Could be better

Commentaires : It got the job done, however it took longer to do some things than it should have

I liked that it held an enormous amount of data and that you can upload pictures of each congregant. I also like the feature that allowed you to categorize members in many different ways ( age, family, zip code etc)

I found this program a little confusing. There seemed to be extra steps to accomplish tasks, when it should really have been more simple.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review of PowerChurch Plus. It's great that you mention PowerChurch's ability to easily handle large amounts of data, categorize people in your Membership, and attach photos to families and individuals. I'm sorry that you found some aspects of the program confusing. As you know, there's always a learning curve with new software. However, if you are having any trouble or run into questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-486-1800, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM Eastern. We're more than happy to assist you in any area of the program.

Shana
Shana
Photographer (É.-U.)

I use Powerchurch Plus on a weekly basis.

Commentaires : It definitely helps me in my weekly tasks of data entry for my job as the Administrative Assistant (also accounts payable and receivable) at our church.

This software is easy to use on the contribution and membership parts. It was easy to set up, and very easy to complete my work weekly.

I do not care for the accounting part of this software. It has been difficult to learn and use. I would like to see the windows become larger where I could view the entire ledger, instead of entering item by item.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Shana, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about PowerChurch Plus. That¿s great that you find the Membership and Contribution modules help you to easily complete your work each week (and leave you time for your photography passion). As for the things you don¿t like in the accounting, why don¿t you call or e-mail our technicians with a little more detail and maybe they can give you some suggestions that will help. Thank you!

Rick
Treasurer (É.-U.)

Outstanding value!

Commentaires : Great product for all your church management needs. Easily handles membership, attendance, activities, fund accounting and payroll. Very reasonably priced with great support and documentation.

Does almost everything your church would need. Networking is included so it's easy to set up several workstations. The Payroll Module is great with no costly maintenance or yearly fees.

Accounting is a little difficult to set up the first time

Sr. Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

18 Years With PowerChruch Plus

Commentaires : PowerChruch Plus has been the easiest Software program to work with compared to others we have experimented with and compared it to.

We like the four different modules you can work with or choose options to work with. You can use selective options to work with this system or you can fully integrate the entire system into your loperations. Depends on the size of your church and what you wnat to do with it.

Donna
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Easiest Church Software Yet!

Commentaires : I have been using PowerChurch for most of my church career. I have found it easy to set-up, easy to use, and if I have a question, the user's guide explains things simply. I love the reports it generates and the variety of things it can do. Thank you PowerChurch for this software!

Easy to learn The variety of reports it will generate Database easy to use Contributions module is wonderful

haven't found any yet

Bruno
Attendant (Mexique)
Biens de consommation, 501–1 000 employés

PowerChurch a friendly software

Commentaires : I really like this software because it was really easy to understand.

A lot of people that needs this kind of software, needs to understand how to use it and this software it's really friendly with it, this software it's absolutely useful.

I don't like the amount of tools and functionalities, this software it's easy to understand and use, but it needs more tools and functions to understand

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Bruno. Glad to hear you're enjoying PowerChurch!

Anita
Admin (É.-U.)

Church Software

Commentaires : I was able to migrate the information & maintain updates with ease.

The ease of entering the data for membership and also it is so easy to enter and maintaining the data of membership & giving.

I am not able to access the data remotely from another commuter. The Data is not online like some other data is.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Anita, Thank you for taking time to review PowerChurch Plus. We're glad that it is easy for you to maintain your membership and giving information. For remote access of your data, consider switching to PowerChurch Online. For more information visit www.powerchurch.com/online or call us at (800) 486-1800, Monday Friday, 9 am 6 pm Eastern.

Omikka
Omikka
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

So easy!

This software made it so easy to track contributions and payments and the donors. Very user friendly and I had no technical issues. I'd definitely recommend for any business/accounting office of a church.

I loved everything. No complaints.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Omikka, Thank you for taking time to write a review on PowerChurch Plus. We appreciate your kind words and we're glad that the program has helped you keep track of your donors and their contributions. If you ever think of any feature that could make things even easier or more efficient, we would love to hear from you. Thank you!

Shawn
Shawn
Implementor (IT company for churches) (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Implementor

I have installed this at many churches. They have used it as it is catered well for their use.

Their tech support is sometimes a bit hard to get up with (or has been in the past) - no major cons.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Shawn, Thank you for submitting a review on PowerChurch Plus. We are glad to hear that you have found the program to work well for many of your church clients. Support Technicians are available by phone or email 9AM to 6PM Eastern, Monday through Friday. Sometimes it is hard to get transferred straight through to a technician when you call. However, we return calls as quickly as possible the same day received. Emails are generally responded to within one business day. Thank you!