15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur IconCMO

IconCMO vous donne accès partout et à tout moment aux puissants outils dont vous avez besoin pour gérer efficacement un ministère vivant et en pleine croissance.

En savoir plus sur IconCMO

And support is relatively easy. As admin, I could easily establish users for the system.

The updates sometimes seem to be numerous and hard to keep up with. The look changes every now and then and I have a learning curve.

IconCMO - Notes

IconCMO a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 361 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé IconCMO ?

Vania
Vania
Owner (É.-U.)

IconCMO ROCKS

Commentaires : I have been working with IconCMO since 2006 and I recommend it to any church that needs to keep their financial records in order. Upon my recommend my mother’s church has adopted IconCMO and is appreciating the ease of use especially since they’ve had to deal with using a temporary as they fill their financial officer position. This has saved them countless hours of work when the new person started so they didn’t have to do any research or catching up of financial entries that needed to be made. This year our church started a building campaign and IconCMO has helped us in monitoring, planning and providing reports which are needed by bankers, leasing agents and government agencies. We are so thankful to have this software as we plan and grow.

I have used IconCMO since 2006. The main function we use is to keep all the financial records for offerings and paying of bills. I love the ease of use when a question comes up about an expenditure. It’s very easy for me to find the details and report on the question in a timely manner. I also appreciate the quarterly and year end statements. I have hundreds of statements to send out but the majority of my time is spent stuffing the envelopes because printing the statements is quick.

I would love it if the alternate address when used, would show up in reports and on the contribution entry page. Thankfully it is used on the statements.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the awesome review, Vania! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful for your business over the years.

Steve
Finance Chair (É.-U.)

ICON Has Been A Blessing

Commentaires : We were users of Logos for ten years. After they were bought out their customer service really declined and then they went downhill from that. We found out they were going out of business on a text support call. The customer service team never got in touch with us. When we finally sorted things out we were faced with grossly higher costs and a costly paid data transition. We began a new evaluation process and selected ICON as it met our needs at a very good price point. We upgraded from an old, thick client system that was cumbersome to a fantastic web based set of tools. The data transition was simple and we had a great experience getting started with ICON. We love the functionality and reporting.

The software is built with intuitive and simple to use graphical user interfaces (GUI). The layout of the GUI are well thought out and make the user experience pleasant and simple. The ability to move seamlessly between them heightens the experience. Whether it is managing families, people, giving or accounting functions, ICON has been a great upgrade for us from our prior software.

There are a few layout issues where the experience could be improved. The good news is that when we mention them the ICON Team listens and we have already seen improvements in the short time we have aubscribed.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Steve! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you on board with IconCMO.

Stasia
pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

mixed - relatively easy on the simple things, complicated on things that don't need to be

Commentaires : We appreciate that this software doesn't require computer expertise to run. We also appreciate the integration of our membership records with financial so that we can keep all things in one place. It also works well with a volunteer run congregation - people can access records from home with a personal sign-in that gives them access to only the data they should have access to. It does need better integration though of the minor items like homebound visit records showing up under the member's individual record. And an improved search capability would be nice.

My favorite thing about ICON is that we can record visits with members. We also appreciate that it integrates membership data with financial so that all of our record keeping is in one place. The cloud is great because our volunteers can access it from their homes. I like that I can add significant dates like baptism & confession of faith. I like that I can access it from my phone. I appreciate that we can attach photos to names. The best part is that we can give out different passwords with different levels of access,.

I find printing the reports I want to print difficult. It would be nice to have better search features - so that I could search for anyone who was baptized on a certain date. Or I could search for people with a certain spiritual gift. It is also hard to create different types of connections between members - I wish there was a way you could connect extended family without making them a household. The financial set-up is confusing to people who do finances for a living. I also wish that we always had access to an empty example that we can use for discussion and training without having to sign in to real data to do this. Also the turn-over of fiscal year might be nice if this could be done by multiple type of users.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, Stasia. We appreciate your feedback! Please give us a call. We can definitely hook you up with a demo account so you can try things out.

Josiah
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Great All-In-One Management Software

Commentaires : We are able to handle weekly contributions that are taken up during services as well as have the ability to import our online giving through Vanco seamlessly. We can manage all of our payables and print reports on demand. Payroll setup is easy, as is the members and groups portion of the software. I like that it is online so I can manage things if I have to be out of town or away from my office computer.

Everything is in one place so we can track our attendance, manage membership, pay bills, receive contributions including online giving, and manage employees and handle their payroll. They have made improvements to the user screens to make processes more intuitive and streamlined so less windows have to be opened up within the screen.

I was less familiar with double entry accounting so it took a little bit of getting used to after having worked exclusively with QuickBooks prior to being employed here.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Josiah! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Cheryl
Church Administrator (É.-U.)

So easy to Use

Commentaires : It has been a time saver. It is convenient with being able to work from home or offsite for each of us that enters financial information. The support is amazing, the sand box helps with learning and overall it is very easy to use and keep information to the congregation and board updated.

The ability to set our account up the way we want, create our budget and handle membership and visitors all in the same software.

There honestly isn't anything that I do not like about ICON software. We had a few learning curves in the beginning or a few items we wished the software had, and with working with the great staff we now have those items available to us.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Cheryl! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Miss
Secretary (É.-U.)

Icon Review 6/2019

Commentaires : My overall experience with Icon has been very pleasant, so much so I'm still using their product! The support team has been extremely patient and kind to me as I struggled to learn their program and/or made stupid mistakes. The training is also done well and the program itself (online) hasn't experienced any issues to note.

For the price it functions well to process contributions, A/P, and PR for our church needs.

Some of the A/P processes are not easily amended, as I'd like (journal entries, memo info) but they have improved since I began using Icon. Nor does is the info lines allow for enough characters.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Miss Jan! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Doreen
Director of Ministry Operations (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I Tell all my colleges about Icon!

Commentaires : Love the auto import for our Vanco system, and getting them in each day.
very easy to access out of the office and is safe and secure for our guests.

What I like most is the customer service. The team is very helpful when you call and they pick up the phone (no answer machine). They were helpful with the set up and anytime I call. I have liked all the reports I have, they seem very easy for members to read.

One item we could use in the software is the grade in school is not listed. Emailing the guests is not the best, emails going out work well, just can't reply or do a reply all on the group.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Doreen! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Gabrielle
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

IconCMO is the way to go!

Commentaires : We have been using IconCMO for years, and will continue to use it as our organization grows! Great customer service and tech support!

The customer service and tech support is always very quick to respond and fix issues and problems for us. The software is easy to use, and provides update notifications with in-depth detail on new features.

There are some features I wish were easier to utilize. Such as in-software text or email, newsletters, and attendance.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Gabrielle! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Lisa
book keeper (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

IconCMO is helpful for our church

Commentaires : Although the number of reports can be overwhelming, the benefits of using IconCMO far outweigh it. Printing checks, recording credit card transactions, etc are so easy to do with IconCMO.

IconCMO is much easier than us making our own spreadsheets to keep our church financial information. There are many choices for printing reports.

Sometimes having the many choices for printing reports is overwhelming.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Lisa! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Sonia
Sonia
financial secretary (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Pros and Cons for our congregation

Commentaires : We are very satisfied with ICON. We are able to keep all our information in one program versus multiple. It is designed for churches, so the program has those items that a congregation uses. Limitation is only by the user. ICON is very receptive and offers updates to keep up with congregation needs are they arise.

This program is excellent for for tracking Membership and Contributions. It offers a great variety of reports and functionality for keeping your information tracked and available. The program can easily be configured to meets a congregations needs and wants. We have been very satisfied.

The only con that we have found is it would have been nice to view some examples of how other users use the program.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Sonia! We appreciate your feedback.

Dottie
business manager (É.-U.)

All inclusive church software

Commentaires : I have used Revelations in conjunction with Quickbooks and also ACS. Icon does a much better job of incorporating everything into one cohesive package. Coming from a Quickbooks background, the fund accounting made for a huge learning curve to make Icon do what our church expected. I have to maneuver money between funds because of the lack of sub funds way too much, and reporting isn't as easy as in QB, but the benefits of one complete, cloud based product to the church in general outweigh the inconveniences there.

The ability to enter contributions and have the batch automatically post as a bank deposit is great (used 2 programs before) as is the Vanco importing. These two items save a lot of time for me. Being cloud based is a huge pro for the ministers as they can access the people section right from their phones while doing visitation. It also helps the secretary and business office to have only one place to change parishioner info and everyone have the update instantly.

The inability to have sub-funds. It was explained to me that there could be tax ramifications, but to have a "Memorials" fund with separate "John Doe memorial", "Jane Smith Memorial" funds below would be fantastic and I see no tax issues in that. The learning curve was a bear also. While there is help online and by phone, I really could have used an in depth training class or a chance to sit with another church using it. I twice requested names of other churches in a reasonable distance from me and never heard back from Icon.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Dottie! We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry we haven't been able to put you in touch with other churches in your area. Icon Systems places a very high emphasis on customer privacy and we do not give out numbers to other churches unless we get explicit permission from churches to do so. Often times churches will not respond to these requests or simply do not have the time to help.

Kevin
Pastor (É.-U.)

Perspective of a pastor

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been good. Customer service is great. ICON allows me and others to have access to a lot of information from any location and in real time. I love that about it. I have the sense that it is capable of much more than what I am using it for as I have yet to figure out all the ins and outs even after years of use. I would really appreciate an upgrade in the use on smartphones; particularly the ability to send an email or sms to a group.

I most like that it is cloud based and able to have multiple users with varying levels of accessibility working on it from wherever they have access to the web. This is what sold me on ICON years ago as they were to my knowledge one of the first church admin program providers to do this, it was cloud based before anyone really used that term. The program we were using at the time was not cloud based and required a substantial and costly upgrade to our networking system to have anything remotely approaching multi user.

It takes a little getting used to. For instance understanding the difference between members and household. So then group members doesn't necessarily refer to a group of members but a group that is made up of individual members and not households. After working with the program for a few years now I have caught on but it is not always the most easy for new users to catch on to. The interface between household and member profiles is a little clunky. As more and more households are dumping land lines and going to cell phone use it would be great to have the ability to notate on the household profile if this is the case and what numbers to use for which member of the household

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Pastor Kevin! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you over the years.

Carol
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Have used this program for many years. They are always making updates and adding more features.

Commentaires : Being able to compile groups of specific information so easy saves a lot of time. Having all the information for members all in one program and being able to incorporate contributions and finance is great. There are so many great features that we still have not used but hope to take advantage of those in the future.

I love how you can use one program and website for so many different processes. Linking the different features together for using in the great variety of reports is wonderful. The ability to mass email and export information is so easy. Being able to link to outside vendors for different purposes is a nice option if needed. Having the online back up is such a great peace of mind and the ability to access information from anywhere has been very helpful. The member access is also a very nice feature. My favorite part of the program is the contributions feature. With just one click you can send out statements, filter those with and without emails and the ability to print the mailing addresses to those without emails saves so much time.

Wish there was a better way than having to use drop down boxes for special events for each person. Wish there was an expanded mass communication type program included in the subscription such as Constant Contact.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, Carol. We appreciate your feedback!

Jennifer
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

ICON works for us, but could be better.

Commentaires : Online access is the best benefit.

Online access anywhere. Being able to print individual envelopes. I like that you can archive members and still access that information (ie if pastor asks when did "so and so" die - I can look back and they're not just gone from our system).

It's not intuitive at all. In our past program, if you added a child via baptism, it would carry the baptism date over into the "received by" date. Here, you have to enter that information 2-3 times over. For instance, you have to enter that baptism date, plus then go into the received by and enter it again. Same for deaths. For the accounting side, it drives me crazy that I can't pull up a Transaction Account Detail for just ONE expense or revenue account. If I want to see what we've spent in our Fellowship budget, which is one line item, I have to run a TAD report for our whole general fund and scroll and scroll until I find it. This is the only way to see individual transactions that include journal entries (that I have found anyway).

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We appreciate your feedback! I hear you on entering those special dates twice. I'll bring it up to our developers. We do have a way to see the activity for just one expense or revenue account, though! Go to General-Ledger: GL: GL-Account Activity. You can either view the transactions in the window or print them as a report. Please let me know if you have any questions on that.

Tina
Administrator (É.-U.)

Review of Icon CMO

Commentaires : Overall this software is very user friendly, and very valuable as multiple users can have up-to-date information.

I like how it updates and saves immediately. I like that several users can access the same up-to-date information. I like that I can control the level of access different users have. I also really, really like their technical support. Whenever I have had a question, I get a real person on the phone who can answer my question, or solve my problem. This has given me a great confidence in my own use of the product.

The pricing structure is a little difficult for us. The more household entered, the more you pay; which absolutely seems fair, but we have several contacts which are not actually households in our church--business contacts, we run a fund-raiser with a mailing list of over a hundred contacts who don't attend our church. Consequently we have to maintain a separate mailing list or jump to the next pay amount.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Tina! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Susan
Treasurer (É.-U.)

Satisfied User

Commentaires : We have combined all our computer needs in one program that is cloud based.

The best thing about Icon is that it is cloud based and can be accessed from any computer anywhere. It also includes many functions within it. My church uses the database, contributions, and accounting functions. The database allows us to send group emails. It also allows us to create many reports such as a listing of members or nonmembers. The contributions portion allows us to easily keep track of contributions and also allows us to create many reports such as comparing giving year by year. The accounting function allows to keep our checkbook. This function also provides us the opportunity to create many reports including a revenue and expense summary. Icon is very good with customer support.

The database email only allows one attachment and has a limited capacity for what can be sent.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Susan! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Joy
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

My experience has been a very positive one

Commentaires : A much better accounting system

I like when you open up to do a journal entry, you really can't do it incorrectly as it tells you which way to the credit for the account & which way is the debit. I also love the myriad of reports! There are reports for everything you could possibly want. The support team is probably one of the best features ever! These guys have helped me so very, very much! They are wonderful! I can't thank them enough for all they do! I also like the manual being available online, but it would be nice if it was updated as they make changes to it. It's also nice to be able to have the search the support forum for help...that's a great feature & the videos too.

I wish there was more graphing abilities & that there was a way to process payroll through it as well as W2's.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, Joy. We appreciate your feedback! We hear you. Our development team makes so many updates to the system it's hard to keep the documentation up to date. We're working on updating a big chunk of it this week. IconCMO does have a payroll module! You can currently add it onto your subscription for $25/month. Please call or email if you'd like more info.

Tina
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

I use the ICON software to stay in touch with people in our church, shut-ins, & missionary partners.

Commentaires : It is easy to access information. It is easy for different staff members to access the same information. I have a lot of confidence in the security of the information. It helps with our bookkeeping (tracking donations.) It helps our office to run smoothly, because it is easy to create address labels for various group mailers, and monthly birthday cards. It helps us create reports on membership, baptisms, births & deaths.

Personally, I like how easy it is to create address labels for different groups of people. I know our bookkeeper loves how easy it is to create end of the year giving reports. I also LOVE that any time I have a technical question, I get a real, live, extremely knowledgeable person to help me.

Sometimes when I am inputting information about a family or member, I make notes. What I wish is that somewhere on the Household form, either the note itself showed up or at least there was a link telling me that a notes had been created.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, Tina. We appreciate your feedback!

Andrew
Director of Communications & Marketing (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

IconCMO provides church with an affordable, online member database

Commentaires : It is easily accessible, and can be accessed by more than one work station.

1) Affordable. 2) Accessible (from any computer; but not mobile). 3) Great customer support. 4) Does the job for looking up contact info regarding members.

1) The talents section quickly gets out dated, as it relies on data entry from church staff. It would be easier for members to have access & update their own talents. 2) The difference between "reports" and "exports" for groups & members is lost on me as an end-user, and the fact that I have to create a group, and then back out of that window and open another window to run reports regarding that group is confusing. Give me access to reports and exports for my group from that group's window. 3) Communication is not robust: texts require carrier info (hard to get), texts & emails can't be scheduled, no way to quickly create an email to more than one person without creating a group. 4) web services seem stagnant and plays favorites; ex: have not seen new web apps for awhile, & there is integration with Constant Contact but not Mailchimp. If someone is leveraging the app's API, they aren't letting anyone else know. 5) mobile access is dismal. Even with new app, have to access as a member, not staff; confusing.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for leaving a review, Andrew. We appreciate your feedback!

Karla
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Satisfied but could use one more option

Commentaires : In the beginning, it would have been great to have a representative from ICON either come to our organization to train OR if that wasn't an option, leave us with a trouble-shooting manual that would have been a tremendous help to our organization. The trouble-shooting manual would consist of "If you've tried this but did not succeed, then try this"; or, "Don't start this until you've done that". It's quite time-consuming to go back through every record to update it once we've learned what should and should not be done in the beginning steps of setting up new members or milestones within a member's life.

After trial and error was established, the member software to keep updated is somewhat effortless.

There is no 'search' option, which delays in getting the information needed in a timely manner.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Karla! We appreciate your feedback. We do have setup guides available under the "Getting Started" button when you're logged into your account. Those are your "Don't start this until you've done that" printable guides that follow along with the training videos available on YouTube. I'm not sure why you weren't sent those when you first came on board; I apologize for that oversight.

Chandra
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

My experience with ICON overall has been excellent.. Customer service is the best of any other

Commentaires : It had more programs than the system being used at the time I took over the financial work and they were more detailed with information we wanted to use.

I have used ICON for over 5 years and I find that the reports provide all the information that our finance committees and members like to be aware of and it is easy to print them off or email them to the necessary members. and I am very happy with the ease of setting up most new financial accounts and info and very easy to add new church members. (if I do have a problem your staff members are the very best at helping me learn and understand how to use or change a problem.

The new light blue print is sometimes difficult to read.. sometimes making corrections or changes to previous entries that were incorrect can be a real learning experience.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, Chandra. We appreciate your feedback!

Kirkland
bookkeeper (É.-U.)

ICONCMO Review

Commentaires : We use a small portion of the entire program. I use the Contributions and envelope maintenance for the most part and it has worked well for me.

The customer service is tops! Easy to reach and quick to resolve problems. With any new program there are questions and they were clarified. As time goes by and new uses or additions to the program or even just problems that arise come up, customer service is a quick phone call away. That being said, navigating through the program once it is under my belt, is logical and user friendly.

I am always confused about how to handle a child of a family who grows up, goes to college, moves to its own place. How to handle that transition from being in one household to becoming its own. I am no longer the secretary of our church so I don't need to handle that info. very often so maybe it is a matter of my calling and getting the proper method.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Kirkland! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful for the opportunity to work with you. We built a special feature into the system called "Member Transfer" that comes in handy for situations like an adult child moving out of their parents' household. Please do give us a call next time and we'll be happy to walk you through the process.

Miss
Secretary/Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

First year user

Commentaires : My overall experience has been a mixture of frustration with resolve. Getting use to a different software that was not as sophisticated as the previous software, was frustrating. Having resolve to learn and persevere has been good. Icon support team has been fabulous and very patient with my questions and confusions. They have been gracious and good listeners too.

The price was the first draw to this software. Annually it saves the church money, in comparison to the previous church software product (Church Management Systems) we used.

Adding a new giver when processing contributions can be cumbersome. Having to leave the contribution processing window and then deal with the envelope numbers...and then returning to process the giving. A new giver should be able to be processed more smoothly. There are also frustrating parts of the finance side, especially regarding adding memo information. It would be helpful to go back into a journal or check and edit/add information to the memo for bookkeeping clarity. Also in Payroll there are some challenges too - primarily processing PR taxes. Nothing horrible, just a little frustrating.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review, Jan. We appreciate your feedback.

George
CFO (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 201–500 employés

We have been with Icon for many years and they have served us very well throughout our tenure.

Commentaires : The software met our needs for many years.

Icon has been very stable and reliable and most importantly very responsive to our needs. Many years ago before any Church management software was capable at our request Icon and our Church pioneered check scanning features that cut our processing times nearly in half by creating two batches one for the bank and one for our data base from one scan.

Somewhat dated appearance was not readily accepted and used by employees or volunteers outside of the accounting department or not familiar with data bases. Unfortunately for broad acceptance and use outside of our accounting department we found Icon less user friendly and even intimidating for individuals accustomed to Mac environments

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for the review, George. We appreciate your feedback!

Beth
Admin (É.-U.)

Updated Ease

Commentaires : We love the accessibility of having all of the details of our membership at a synced location.

Icon has made keeping track of our Church Members information easy and organized. The ability to change the status to the amount of details that can be added allows me to preform my job easily. In addition, Icon's ability to run reports makes printing off directories, labels, tax info, contributions, etc. simple and always accessible.

Because of the amount of details that can be added to each individual or household, member info doesn't always get put on the correct form and saved.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the kind words, Beth! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer. We are currently working on some changes that should make saving households and member records easier.