15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Propertyware

En savoir plus sur Propertyware

Depuis les tarifs flexibles jusqu'à la personnalisation et ses fonctionnalités de premier ordre, ce logiciel de gestion locative immobilière résidentielle offre plus d'avantages.

En savoir plus sur Propertyware

Easy to use with a tab for each section. Statements, reports, bills and documents.

Somewhat cumbersome of a program compared to others. No online rent payments/Tenant portals.

Propertyware - Notes

3,7
4,0
3,8
3,8

Propertyware a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 309 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Propertyware ?

Carolina
Carolina
Supervisor (Venezuela)

Property management, marketing and accounting.

Commentaires : I've definitely gotten a scalable solution that helps property managers to maintain the properties with automated and optimized flows work.

I like social collaboration between property managers, landlords and tenants. Digital marketing functionality is very full of digital marketing. The training process is and implementation can be done in a very short time.

The downside is that it is not aimed at commercial or large properties. The software can not be installed on computers either, it can only be done through the cloud.

il y a 6 ans

Hello, Carolina. Thank you for posting your Propertyware review. We do have plans to expand our solution for commercial property management use in the future. Would you be willing to share more information with us about your requirements? I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for being a Propertyware user! Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins Director, Product Marketing

Jennifer
Head Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software for property management companies

Commentaires : Overall, our experience is positive. Prior to PW we used QuickBooks, Excel and Word to manage everything. PW has allowed us to grow and automate much of what we used to do manually.

We onboarded about 800 units and while that involved a lot of work, the PropertyWare staff were very helpful and made the process easy. We like that staff across the board can use the software and we can tailor their experience based on what position they are in.

My company now manages over 1100 units for 16 different portfolios. PropertyWare isn't the most intuitive for handling that many units or portfolios. Also I struggle with reports, often times there are fields that aren't options to pull into reports.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for your review, and for making Propertyware your one-stop shop for managing your portfolios. Please continue to lean on support with any questions you may have, especially with reporting questions. Here's to many more years of growth together! - Charlie W

Tristam

Steer Clear!

Commentaires : They are the most frustrating company I have ever worked with.

The product is very customizable. But that doesn't help, when you add a custom field to track lockset codes, and once a year they have a "glitch" and erase them all!

We've been using propertyware for 3 years. The base product is fine. But they glitch constantly. We wanted to switch last year, but my PM's father passed and we were stuck for another year. Here are the main issues: 1. Our company website is constantly down. 2. Work orders "disappear," never to be relocated. 3. Applications "disappear" and you have to have the tenant reapply and eat the application fee. 4. Duplicate checks. It will pay the vender twice on occasion. 5. They indiscriminately don't pay an owner or 2 every month, so I have to go manually check after every reconciliation. 5. Customer service is in India. They have awesome techs, but the techs have no answer for any of the above issues. It's always just chalked up as a glitch.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Tristam, We take feedback like this very seriously. One of our representatives will be reaching out to learn more about your experience. - Charlie

Tareq
Accounting Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

PW - 2024 Tareq Review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience is great. Besides the slow loading and crashing, it’s been great product to use

Customer support is very helpful when needed Report’s function is very effective and has plenty of options to explore

Sometimes it’s very slow and that’s one of the things that is least favorite Crashes randomly and loses the page you were in

il y a 3 mois

Thanks for your review, Tareq! We're glad you're having a great experience with Propertyware.

Broker/Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Propertyware is great for tech savy users that want a powerful and custom back end solution

Commentaires : It has allowed us to advertise features clients love such as the ease of communication and how informed they will be about all aspects of their property. It's like cruise control for property management.

The transparency it allows our company to have. With great communication tools such as owner/tenant portals, automatic email alerts on numerous activities on a property, text messaging, email and more. Powerful reporting features allows us to satisfy the demands of large investors as well as a single property owner. Support is excellent from our local sales rep to the phone support center.

Not a very user friendly and intuitive interface. Slow to roll out new features and upgrades.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Chris - Thanks for the positive review! We really appreciate your feedback. Do we have your permission to quote you? Cheers, Casi

Janice
Accountant (Canada)

One Stop Shop

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Excellent, the technical service team is top notch.

Easy to track rental payment, ease of owner draws. No other software we looked into featured in depth owner information. Propertyware ticks all the boxes

Wish it catered to a few more Canadian features. I also I can't post to an account without attaching to a specific portfolio.

il y a 6 mois

We're glad to see that Propertyware checks all these important boxes for your business, Janice! Thanks for taking the time to write this thorough review.

Martha
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Propertyware review

4,0 il y a 12 mois

It's a great tool to manage properties. As a cloud based software is available from anywhere.Easy to collect rent through the Tenant portal and pay owners.Good customer service .

Since the phone menu options have changed, I had difficulties reaching Propertyware customer service .

il y a 12 mois

Hi Martha, Thanks for your review. If you're calling 800-704-0154 for support, there has been a change with how you get to Propertyware support. Instead of pressing an option, simply say "Propertyware" and that should take you where you need to go. Hope that helps! - Charlie

Daniel
Inspector/IT (É.-U.)

Great option

Commentaires : Easy place for all the task for our company

Its flexibility to my needs. Easy to add adjust and customize

there are some restrictions within the reports that make it less effective an

Julie
Julie
É.-U.
Source : GetApp

Nightmare of a company

The ability to create our own fields which are available in reporting and views is great. Online bill pay for tenants and ability for tenants to submit their service requests on line is great. Bulk lease renewals are great, along with modifiable mail merge templates.

Everything else! The customer service is horrible. Submit a ticket, and maybe if you are lucky they will contact you weeks later. But then they will tell you that what you are asking for is an enhancement and you should submit it in their knowledge base. Generally...they consider everything an enhancement, even standard things that really ought to take a week at most to implement and test. Tiny adjustments could make huge difference for usability, but it seems like any ideas submitted to the knowledge base go into a black hole...never to be seen again. Even true bugs take over 3 months to fix...I think I am still waiting on one..it's now been 5 months. My background is technical...database development/programmer for 18 years, so maybe my frustration with this company is more than others who are standard users. Regardless, their first line of support is a joke...telling you to reboot your machine etc. I have to go through a number of people to get someone that actually understands what I am saying...and even then...months later, my suggestions never come to fruition. The basics of this software for daily things like keeping track of units, leases, work orders is good. But if you want software where there is a functioning mobile App, or Texting, forget it. They are so far behind the times. Their calendar is a joke...and the sync with Google even more of a joke. Their tasks in the software aren't connected with the calendar, nor with the Work Orders. It's like all the supposed amazing functionality to manage all aspects of your business each live in their own little tunnel. Fabulous...as if tunnel vision of an employee isn't bad enough...now our software works the same way...talk about repeated data entry! Waste of time. I have had 8 account managers in just over 2 years. None seem to care about us as a customer. We upgraded to their new payment structure and have been waiting 7 months (not exaggerating) for this process to complete. They keep asking us for documentation that was already given. They tried to give us a new account rep for this midway....via canned emails welcoming us to our new product. I am so tired of this company that if not for their ability to create our own fields (hence our own workflow)...I would have walked away long ago. My concern of going somewhere else is that will it be any better? And if we cannot create our own fields...how constrained we will be by true canned software. I cannot in good conscience recommend this software. I truly wonder whether Real Page has any intention of keeping Propertyware...or whether they intend to sell it off and focus on their other product....which seems like it might be a better fit for multifamily. But, based on our experience with this company overall...I cannot imagine going through a data conversion only to stay in bed with this horrible excuse for a software as service company.

Sheikh
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Propertyware Is a Reliable Property Management Tool

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The features of Propertyware are so reliable. I like the ease of use of Propertyware.

I have zero reasons to dislike Propertyware. Propertyware is amazing.

Terry

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Document every promise and they will break them and charge you

Commentaires : The people were nice and courteous but did not resolve my issues and just stopped communicating instead of resolving the issue. I might have kept the product had they not ripped me off on the add on services.

Online payments, I had a great experience with the help center they helped me with several issues until they were resolved, too bad the rest of the company didn't work this way.

Having my sales rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lie to me and then stop responding. Didn't provide the service as described and charged me anyway. Implementation drug on from 11/15 to 1/30 and turned on live without any testing. The marketing is useless without paying Zillow. The phone app crashed constantly when trying to search. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my sales rep, put in writing that I could cancel a $100/mo add on for doc u sign and maintenance but did not honor it. Extended my contract with the change that could supposedly be deleted. The call center was supposed to do pre-screening and answer the phone for $452.25/mo. Instead they took all forwarded emails and entered them into my leads without talking to the people and sent them back as another lead. When I attempted to work things out to get it working I got stonewalled and the monthly payment continued. Multiple people called when I asked to cancel and said they would take care of the issue and then they stopped responding.

Leasing Coordinator (É.-U.)

Leading the Market

Commentaires : We have been using it for a couple of years now. We love it. The system can scale with us which is really important. Our last system couldnt keep up with our organization and growth. The software is also easy to use.

I love the fact that the software is customizable. We can pretty much make it what we need it to be. To that effect sometimes can be confusing but this option is much better than anything else currently available for purchase.

I can't connect it to everything that I need. Lead generation software.

Brooks
CEO (É.-U.)

Inferior Software - Do Not Use

Commentaires : We used Propertyware for 2 years before switching to Appfolio, which is a far superior product. Overall, our experience with Propertyware was terrible and jeopardized our then growth plans.

Initially, we were happy with Propertyware before it was acquired by Real Page and they stopped investing in it.

I could write an essay about what we liked least, but to name a few problems: buggy software, clunky to use, outdated interface, too customizable which rendered it ineffective for deploying across an organization.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Propertyware software for a landlord

Commentaires : I have found a great tool to streamline my rent collection, lead generation, and tenant interaction that allows me to grow my business without the worry of having to switch tools down the road once I reach a certain level.

The overall ability to manage every aspect of my rental business makes Propertyware an essential tool in running my business daily.

I find it difficult to utilize the expense side of of property management business using Propertyware.

Mary
Director of Training and Development (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Propertyware Product Review

Commentaires : My experience has been positive with Propertyware. As a large client, it is extremely helpful to have a Platinum Support Agent connected to our account that has a relationship with our users. The support team has been extremely responsive in working with our teams and discussions about enhancements to be competitive with our products. Being included on BETA teams and development discussion is an extremely positive experience because they are learning about the industry and taking that knowledge for the product enhancements needed.

The software is built to grow with your company. With the flexibility of the system's customization, including the reporting, custom views, and custom fields, your company can record, track, and analyze business short term and long term business trends.

The system experiences glitches at times and can slow down based on usage.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Mary - Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! As always, your feedback is appreciated. Cheers, Casi Cassandra Rollins, Sr. Director Product Marketing RealPage

Kathy
Owner/broker (É.-U.)

Growing with Propertyware

Commentaires : Propertyware has changed a lot over the years, and I like the personal relationships that I have been able to build with the Propertyware team members. Participating in training, RealWorld, and the RoadShow has been helpful to me learning the system and feeling like I am being heard when I have concerns or ideas.

I appreciate the ability to add custom fields, which I have learned can be invaluable to housing information and pulling into reports. I came from the multifamily industry where Onesite has detailed reporting. Propertyware follows the same professional reporting formats, which my mom and pop owners as well as seasoned investors can follow and appreciate.

I would like to see improvement to the client text messaging feature and client communication features. I would like to see the conversation housed within the client's personal page, and not a community page. For example, if I am talking to John Smith who leases a house, then I would like to see the text messages and email conversation history within his lease tab. Same with an owner. The way that messages are currently handled is cluttered and difficult to find historicals. Email history is lost.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Kathy - Thanks for the positive review and we love hearing from you. You'll be glad to know that we do plan to further enhance text messaging in the future as the new design expands to other modules. We look forward to discussing the next phase in the near future. Cheers, Casi

Krishna
Accounting Specialist (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Love Propertyware!

I have used other software in Property Management and I like this one the most. I work in the Accounting Dept. The payment ledgers are very easy to read and explain to tenants. Posting rent is very simple. But, the BEST thing I like about Propertyware is the assistance that is provided when I don't know how to conduct a particular task. The support that is provided is EXCELLENT! The supporters are so helpful and most of all KIND! They are not impatient. I don't have to stress about not understanding how to do anything, I have that peace of mind knowing that help is just a phone call away!

I don't understand the difference between a new journal entry and an adjustment. I am confused about which one to use.

Sarah
Accounting Supervisor (É.-U.)

Accounting features

The billing features are easy to use and fairly easy to fix if a mistake is made. The eCheck option has made paying vendors with actual checks a thing of the past and now everything gets direct deposited into their account.

A feature that we've requested be developed many times is the ePay/Banking feature for vendors. It allows you to put in their banking info, but the "Billing Email" is useless. All vendors receive a remittance email when payments are made showing a breakdown of invoicing and pmt amounts. It would be highly useful if the Billing Email actually functioned and would send the remittance emails to that specific address. Otherwise, your remittance emails go to the email that's populated in your general vendor information. Often times, that email is a sales person who accepts work orders and not the accounting department. Payment info is often lost or not forwarded to correct employees. Also, if there's more than one email on your general ledger, the remittance email won't send to anyone at that company. Making the Billing Email feature under ePay/Banking would be highly beneficial to users and it's a shame it's completely useless.

Deanna
Rental Portfolio Manager (É.-U.)

Archaic Software

Commentaires : It has been ok but it is time for a change

Not a whole lot. It is very clunky, archaic.

No ability to text from the site, vendors cannot attach picture to work orders. No ability for inspections on each property. The list goes on.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Deanna, Thank you for leaving your honest review. If you haven't already, please reach out to customer support to leave feature suggestions with them. The more customers we hear from about introducing or updating features, the better. - Charlie W

Ben
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Great Software for B2R Company

Commentaires : Propertyware has enabled our team to navigate the covid pandemic by its overall ease of use.

In my opinion, this software excels in ease of use and easy adoption for new users. Our tenants also comment on how easy the process is from application, thru initial payments, onto lease signing.

Often times when contacting support, it takes several phone calls/emails to get a solution. However, it has improved significantly recently.

Kasi
CEO (Inde)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

There are better options!

Commentaires : Overall better to choose another software with higher ratings. Propertyware is one of the reasons I decided to switch my Property Management company.

For getting basic information Propertyware is okay.

When there are several other softwares with much better rating why choose Propertyware? It is no wonder it has only 3.5/5 whereas there are several others with 4.5+ ratings. * Not user friendly. Not intuitive at all. I had to struggle to get to the right page or right report. *When you view the bills where do you normally look to see to pay off those bills? I normally skim the same page. But here there is no Pay button. I could not locate it on other pages too! So frustrating. When I contacted Support they said it is on Dashboard. I still could not locate it. Why? They have a button with NEW CONTRIBUTION !!! I don't understand why make it so hard? * I do not get notifications for all the activities. They send only for very selective activities. When I contacted the Support all they said was they are working on it. * When I requested to combine my 2 different properties (same PM company) they steps they have given are so cumbersome. * Old tax reports are not readily available. They had only for the previous year. When I my accountant wanted for the earlier years it is not available. I had to again contact the Support. They had deleted it!

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kasi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We're sorry you've had trouble with usability when it comes to our platform, and we'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team about your concerns. Again, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Best, The Propertyware Team

Chloe
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Customer Service/Follow Up

Commentaires : Very dissatsified

It is a friendly program to use, although I wish you offered a webinar for new employee's or specific webinar; for example how to set up a new lease.

The turn over in your company with account managers. I have not had an account manager for more than 6 months, I don't know who my current manager is. lack of follow up from managers. I have requested to have a seThe lack of knowledge when I rarely call in for support, not all are on the same page. This piece of Propertyware really needs to improve, proper training for ALL customer support. I wished you offered more webinar trainings especially for our new employees. I not aware of any nor have I ever been told you offered them by anyone.

Andy
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Why NOT to buy or use Propertyware

It does handle multiple properties, multiple owners and multiple units fairly well

It is more than difficult to change or modify entries once entered. The program does not allow flexibility or much in the way of personal settings. I believe Propertyware developers spend too much effort on the management side of the program and not enough or any time focusing on the accounting side.

Cathy
Property Manager
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not terribly satisfied.

Commentaires : This software was chosen because they claimed to be the closest to the software I previously used: Tenant Pro. They claimed to be able to migrate a lot of my data for me. They did, but much of it was improperly done and I had to re-do most of it anyway, so the data migration was of little help. It took me nearly 3 months to be up and operational, all the while paying my monthly fees without being able to use it "live". They do have a very good support staff. Unfortunately I have to use them a lot. The program is not intuitive. It does not do many of the automatic functions that Tenant Pro did for me. I cannot get the same basic reports that I used to get from Tenant Pro. It has many bells and whistles that I don't care to use and has many issues that have no solutions so I have to find ways around them. After one year I am learning to use it, but it is a very costly software to do most of the same things I did with Tenant Pro - but not all that I used to do. Not terribly satisfied with this program.

Extremely helpful, readily available support staff. Moderately priced on line software.

Have to use the support staff frequently - program not very intuitive. Hard to make changes -if at all - to check splits or entries once check is printed. Little customization can be done to checks for printing. Check number extremely small and this cannot be changed Cannot have vendor account number put on checks. Cannot get an Income Statement with both Year to date and Month to date on same statement. Tenant ledger statements not very helpful - not much information shows on the statement Terminated tenants show up on Accounts Receivable list if they had any balance when they moved out. No way to remove them.

Lorie
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Propertyware: Good but looking forward to improvements

Commentaires : It's mostly been good, I've had some great customer service. It seems to have been a bit rough lately, but haven't been needing to call as often.

It's been a bit of a learning curve, but it's working well for us now most of the time. I like that it is customizable, I feel like there are more features than we are currently using, but hope to be able to discover other ways to make it useful for us. I can see that there is room for improvement and appreciate that they seem to be working on making improvements.

Application Process is more difficult than it should be. Applicant prospects often can't complete without calling in for help. They become very frustrated. It's difficult to determine what their problems are, seems to work differently for everyone depending on the browser they are using, etc. See my answers to "Vacancy Management" rating question. Customer Service experience is Very hit or miss, sometimes awesome and sometimes takes a very long time to get what amounts to a bad guess.