4,3 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur ServSuite

Créateurs de ServSuite : le logiciel d'entreprise tout-en-un basé sur le web pour la désinsectisation et l'entretien des pelouses, avec plus de 20 ans d'expérience en la matière

En savoir plus sur ServSuite

130 avis affichés

Blake H.
General Manager
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Great tool for Pest Control services"

Commentaires: We are able to run residential and commercial pest control departments through it, providing all of the features we need such as taking pictures at customers' services or using barcodes for accountability.

Avantages: The ability to customize different forms for exactly what we need. It also allows us to run multiple departments for multiple branches through the same account while making transitions from one to the other seamless, but also keeping reports and statistics separate for each.

Inconvénients: Some of the features are not fully setup making them not work properly. Customer support can sometimes be very helpful, but many times there is a delay of days or even weeks to get certain issues resolved.

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Blair S.
Office Lead

"ServSuite Review"

Avantages: User friendly, customizable, and allows for upgrades as needed to suit business needs.

Inconvénients: Had a few problems during transition, however the team has been really helpful in resolving issues.

Amber T.
IT and Project Specialist
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/10/2018

"Complicated and Faulty"

Commentaires: Very frustrating. Luckly our direct customer service contact is a genius! Calling in to their normal customer service line is always a waste of time and I find I generally know more about their software than they do. Automatic doesn't exist for ServSuite, if you want something "automatic" to happen in this software, someone has to push a button.

Avantages: It keeps track of our customers and their program and payment information. ServSuite Mobile is easier to complete services on than doing it via paper. It stores which chemicals were used and can print them on the work orders that get sent to customers (very handy when we get audited by the state).

Inconvénients: Where to start... Everything about ServSuite is buggy. For instance, if you don't put the address in perfectly, it won't show up in any searches. If you don't click the right buttons in just the right order, you won't get the results you're looking for (or the same results you got the time before). We are constantly sending in issues to our direct customer service contact and they have to look into them and fix them on the back end or send them in for programming to be resolved. Their marketing module doesn't work. Their forms (templates for emails, letters, etc.) are so complicated, clunky, and archaic that we don't even want to use them. Everything is so intertwined with everything else that if they do an update to fix something, it kicks something else out of functionality. We get by, but "Well, it's ServSuite..." is the constant joke in the office when we don't have an explanation for something random that happened. We shouldn't have to find alternate ways to get around something that we pay for in order to run our business, but that's become a daily task for us.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ServicePro le 07/11/2018

Hi Amber, Thank you for bringing the issues that you have experienced to our attention. A customer care representative has been in touch to help resolve these and will continue working alongside your team to ensure ServSuite meets your business needs. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

• Publié le 02/10/2018
Amy M.
Owner/operator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"I couldn’t be more pleased"

Commentaires: Although I got off to a rocky start the team helping me walked me through and taught me everything thing I needed to know. They are always on hand when I have a question as well. The software is completely comprehensive and easy to adjust to fit my specific needs. I feel like we are growing and profiting from the use of this product

Avantages: It is So very comprehensive it was also adjustable to fit my company

Inconvénients: It took me a while to learn but it was worth it

• Publié le 05/10/2020
Christopher S.
general manager
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés

"versatility"

Commentaires: I am very happy with it, I started using this program many years ago, early 2000, so about 20 years watching it grow and become a very competitive service.

Avantages: very versatile, the learning curve is a bit tough but once you understand how it works it can be a real quality time and money saver. Reports are detailed and help with many aspects of management. scheduling is probably the best component. customer portal and card payments are seamless.

Inconvénients: the mobile application and stability, we have had issues in the field with tablets and the software. support has been good on resolution

Jerika Z.
Chief Operating Officer
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2019

"Good system for complex reports and programs, not so flawless"

Commentaires: Overall i like servsuite for its multi-tier program, adds multiple events for each program at predetermined intervals and pricing- but it comes with many many flaws, it has become very frustrating- their effors are great but fixes are very slow and it is impacting out work flow

Avantages: multilayer programs, extensive reports, integrated document signing,

Inconvénients: does not sync with google, many hiccups and tech support needed, updates tend to cause issues, programming takes a long time to fix issues and we have been struggling, lag in the email server system,

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ServicePro le 12/04/2019

Hello Jerika, thank you for taking the time to explain the issues you've experienced with ServSuite. We would like to help you get these resolved as quickly as possible, in this vain we have contacted your support team and they will be reaching out soon. All the best, the ServicePro Team.

• Publié le 10/04/2019
Christy I.

"Super Support"

Commentaires: I have been very satisfied with my experience with ServSuite and continue to recommend it to my colleagues.

Avantages: I have been using ServSuite daily for 4 years now. What I appreciate more than anything is the support team. When I have a question or need help with a new idea and don't know where t start, they are so helpful and have excellent follow-up. So friendly and patient

Inconvénients: At the very beginning, when I was just learning as a CSR, since I have a hard time learning from watching videos, I struggled with making my own click-by-click instructions to help me navidgate through processes. The excellent part is that once you do the processes a few times, it becomes so easy!

Krystal S.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

"Good program"

Commentaires: The features in the program overall have saved us time and money! We absolutely love that we can now email our invoices as quickly as pressing a button! It has also cut down on the time and hassle of collection calls/letters.

Avantages: This program has more features that we even knew was possible! We are very happy with the Pest end of the program!

Inconvénients: We were told that the WDO report side would be able to be customized to our liking and unfortunately that we were not able to do so and have to use a different company for the WDO still.

Megan P.
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"Gets the job done"

Commentaires: After one season, we are still learning about the software. Training was great, but implementation was touch and go- mainly because we are a seasonal business and the functions were not all customizable. Several questions to tech support have gone unanswered. Mainly a good software, but needs improvement for our business.

Avantages: Streamlines routing, work orders, and reporting. Paperless billing, and storing account information more reliably than our previous method.

Inconvénients: Doesn't do some of the things we need, frustrating to make changes on work orders. Creating forms is a nightmare. We can't even utilize invoices we have to use work orders because the invoices aren't customizable, and our state requires certain items on all invoices.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Alberto C.
Produits chimiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/10/2020

"There is always help"

Avantages: There is always someone there too help and takes you step by step of the process.

Inconvénients: I like the program and dont have nothing bad to say or something i least like.

• Publié le 01/10/2020
Donna C.
Branch Manager
    Sans note
  • Publié le 02/07/2019

"Customer Service is Very Good"

Commentaires: We are much more productive on Servsuite than we were with our past software. We are able to review and adjust our business based on the information available in reports from the system.

Avantages: For day to day use it is easy to use. The Customer Service team does an excellent job responding timely almost every time they are contacted. The system is very dependable little to no down time as a result of a ServSuite issue.

Inconvénients: If anything requires any sort of programmer to get involved the length of time is entirely to long and no updated are provided. Also, if one client reports an issue that would involve us all, Servsuite does not sent out any sort of bulletin to all their customers, this would be a great idea to assure as little damage as possible when a major issue takes place.

• Publié le 02/07/2019
Deborah A.
Controller
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2018

"I believe ServSuite's is excellent with our Team5 technical team support."

Avantages: Vast capabilities and generally ease of use. We have a great tech team referred to as, Team5. We are assigned Team5 and work with them whenever we have issues with the software, technical info needed or general questions where to find a report, etc. Team5 have excellent follow through and communication with us. Sometimes issues have to sent to programming and they are vigilant to get back with us along the way till resolution. They are friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients: Since the software has a vast ability, we aren't always up to speed on what would help us the most. I just came across an issue and part of the correction was to run a report monthly. We could have saved quite a bit of money if we would have been aware to process this report monthly for a few years now. I am disappointed that we thought the one step we were processing was all we needed to do, but that was not the case. That step does not communicate the final result and a report still needs to be done to handle the final communication piece. Again, that final step caused us to be over charged for a few years. They are working on a solution so when that one step is processed it is final, but not there yet and that does not help the past overcharges to us. We have been with ServSuite for over 13 years.

• Publié le 23/04/2018
Cyndel C.
Administrative Document Specialist
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"User Friendly Interface with Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with ServSuite has been great and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the pest control industry.

Avantages: I've been using ServSuite for a little more than 2 years and it was my first experience with software designed specifically for pest control services. Because of the user friendly interface, I was able to learn how to navigate the system fairly quickly and what I couldn't find, customer service was right there to assist whether it was via email or phone. Whether I'm using the system to process the daily work, help a customer with a payment, or running reports for our company owner, ServSuite is a fast, secure, easy to use software for our business and I highly recommend it.

Inconvénients: There are few cons to ServSuite, however, concerning the part of the program for drawing graphs on the wood infestation reports- it's limited in what it can do and I would rather use the Microsoft paint program and paste from there to the report. I also might would suggest a different formatting for the account private notes that includes "word wrap" so that if something is copied and pasted, it is all aligned correctly.

• Publié le 30/07/2019
Bambi B.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2019

"Gateway Pest Control"

Commentaires: Outstanding customer support especially to new users as myself. Patience is one of the key factors in talking to support that I have noticed. Response is prompt and they are consistently keeping you in the loop when your problem cannot be solved right away. I would like to give a big thanks to CSR for all her help and support in addressing a newcomers concerns and lack of knowledge using this software. For someone who was not trained and thrown into this position as office manager, she was vital as well as, Team 1 in helping me navigate and work through my difficulties. Thanks ServSuite! We continue to look forward in growing with you. Keep up the good work!

Avantages: We have been using ServiSuite for approximately 2 years. We are a small family owned pest control company with advanced growth each year. Since coming on board with ServSuite it has enhanced communication, scheduling, reporting and organization for our business and customers. Honestly, there are too many positive features to mention in what this company has to offer. If they do not have a feature that is one size fits all they will improvise and compromise to make the system work for you if possible.

Inconvénients: I cannot comment on what I like least about this software. I am not well versed enough to make such a comment. It has only helped our company.

• Publié le 09/03/2019
Sharon M.
Admin Manager
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2016

"Virginia Green Lawn Care"

Commentaires: We have really challenged ServSuite to build/code new changes to be more tailored to our needs. Everyone we have worked with has really gone above and beyond in their efforts and we look forward to the final product. My reps have been very responsive to our needs. Thank you.

Avantages: the software has come a long way over the last few years. we are new to using a lockbox and this feature has really streamlined our a/r. we are also getting ready to implement tablets for production and sales

Inconvénients: the redundancies in the mouse clicks, for example: to print, we have click 3-4 times before something will actually print, to change job instructions you have to erase all the boxes one at a time, change the primary note and then apply to all future services and click one at a time to change current services (there should be one button to apply notes to all services), there are more examples but I have only listed 2. I wish financial holds were automatic based on criteria you would set up, instead of pulling a list and putting accounts on hold, the software should automatically do it.

Jennifer N.
  • Publié le 09/04/2019

"Pest Control Use"

Commentaires: Overall - ServSuite is an essential part of our day to day operations and I cannot see our company changing software in the foreseeable future. Their customer service is prompt, dedicated, thorough and reliable. This is truly the best software for our industry, hands down!

Avantages: What I love about ServSuite is that not only does it track all of the vital information we need for our clients, but it allows us to paint a picture of their history with us. From initial set up, to scheduling recurring services, invoicing, payment history, collections and everything in between ServSuite is a one stop shop for our industry. They are also excellent at letting you know when and what kind of updates are on the way!

Inconvénients: When it crashes, our entire branch is affected, which sends our daily operations to a halt. The scheduler tends to crash and malfunction as well.

• Publié le 09/04/2019
Milton S.
Administrative Support
2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2016

"Best Overall Service and Routing Software"

Commentaires: Servsuite is excellent software in my opinion. They are constantly updating the capabilities to keep up with the available technology. They provide a full range of services, On-demand training opportunities, and a well-trained support staff. They have responded quickly to the issues we have had, provided follow-up for the progress of the solution, and completed the fix in the time required to keep our company running smoothly. I especially like that our company is assigned a team of support personnel, so there is always somebody available who understands our particular business, jump on a Turbo Meeting and help me solve any question I may have. When I have offered constructive feedback they have responded quickly and made the changes as necessary. Each Year they offer a Training Conference called ServSuite University in a popular city and bring with them the best that they have to offer. It's a great opportunity to have all their specialists in one place. As well as put faces to the names.

Dan C.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

"Does everything."

Commentaires: We were looking for a unified software platform to run our pest company. We were using multiple software programs for scheduling, accounting and two programs to run our general pest and termite business. We were able to eliminate most of those programs with ServSuite. Additionally, we added a mobile capability for our techs to eliminate some processing tasks. The software platform is robust, has many features more than we currently, but plan to learn how to use it to its full.

Avantages: Extensive features.

Inconvénients: Service tickets tend to disappear when sent to programming. I am sure it is because some requests are features they are planning to release in later versions but, that is a hopeful guess on my part. It would be nice to get feedback on what is going on.

Erika M.
Co Owner/ Office Mgr
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/12/2016

"Not changing our software anytime soon"

Commentaires: ServSuite is definitely an established company that values their customers. We decided a while ago we wanted the best customer service software no matter how much it costs because it is extremely important to our business. ServSuite definitely has a lot to offer and keeps our office and tech operations running as smoothly as possible. There are occasional glitches, but overall the benefits of using the software outweigh any downsides. The support team is very helpful and professional. I just wish with my plan I didn't have to pay for customer support. There are so many functions on the software, we believe we are not taking full advantage of everything it can do. We plan to attend ServSuite University to make sure we know everything we want to know.

Avantages: Pretty easy to set up new customers and manage them from their customer account page

Inconvénients: Sometimes with convenience billing, the amount charged is not applied to the invoices. Techs experience glitches sometimes when leads are rescheduled. Too many reporting options might be better to just be able to choose the fields you want a report about.

Robin A.
Office manager
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Best software in the Pest Control Industry"

Commentaires: We have used this software company twice in our 20 year plus business. Initially we used the old data base platform for a number of years. When we were looking for a change some years later, we came back to ServSuite and we are so glad we did.

Avantages: The best thing about ServSuite software is the people that work for them. Their customer support staff and management are trained very well. As the system evolves, their knowledge does also.

Inconvénients: At times when we have issues that need to go to programming, the problem is not solved as quickly as we would like, but we understand they have may customers and they are working to help all of us.

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Dawn L.
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 16/09/2018

"Comprehensive Software for the Pest Control Business"

Commentaires: I really, really do like ServSuite and am glad our company has made the change. We are getting a good oversight of our employee's daily schedules and completed activities throughout all of management and not just an immediate supervisor. It is beginning to pay off and I am confident that we will see a good return on our investment.

Avantages: The extensive training and expertise with setting up the different areas of the program correctly. I know from past experience, that learning how to adapt the software to meet your business' individual needs is critical, and with such an extensive list of set up options, the training is invaluable. The field technicians and sales managers also love how easy the mobile app is to learn and use.

Inconvénients: I have chosen to use the line item proposal with required questionnaire responses, but this has lead to an error that I reported a few weeks ago and it is still happening every time. Also, the error when editing the account information hasn't been resolved either and that was reported over a month ago. I know it takes time to resolve issues, but I feel that the program should work as promised and bug fixes should be TOP priority since it is not a customer created issue. The report portion is very limited in the fields to be chosen and the filters available, I would definitely like a more flexible reporting module.

• Publié le 16/09/2018
Stacy H.
prez
  • Publié le 07/10/2019

"ServSuite Review"

Commentaires: Good, long term relationship

Avantages: Reporting functions, I trust the sales and tax reports

Inconvénients: follow through on completing requested changes

• Publié le 07/10/2019
Rachele N.
Regional Admin Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2019

"ServSuite ROCKS!"

Commentaires: ServSuite is the best by leaps and bounds. The capabilities and features of this software have come so far. The entire team, including support always responds promptly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SERVSUITE TO EVERYONE!

Avantages: I love the constant improvements and updates to ensure the platform is running effectively and continuously getting better. They also keep you informed of all changes via the "What's new tab."

Inconvénients: I have been using ServSuite for over 10 years. Seems like lately there have been more performance issues dealing with the server which halts our business. Generally we have been swapped to a different server while the issues are worked out which helps.

• Publié le 12/03/2019
Manager of Operations
Sécurité publique
  • Publié le 07/05/2018

"Good software that is constantly improving"

Commentaires: It creates invoices, takes signatures, and shows products used.

Avantages: IT team is easy to reach and can usually talk with the same couple of people within a team. Software does what we need and keeps compliance.

Inconvénients: We need help utilizing the software. Scheduling, invoicing, seasonal reminders, etc. We are using this as a very basic means and it appears there are more functions that we are just not aware of how to use. Training online is a drawn out and is a quiz template which takes forever to pinpoint what you are wanting to learn.

• Publié le 07/05/2018
Margaret R.
ACCOUNTS REC.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 14/09/2018

"ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE"

Commentaires: OVERALL MY EX EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN BEEN ABOUT A 7 OUT OF 10. THE REASON FOR THIS IS AN ERROR THAT COST THE COMPANY THOUSANDS OF $ OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS. THE EXTRA CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE STORED AND THAT WE ARE BEING CHARGED FOR STORING ON THE VATIV SITE. WHEN POINT OF ACCESS DELETES A CARD THE CARD SHOULD THEN BE REQUESTED TO BE DELETED BY SERVSUITE TO VANTIV. THIS WAS NOT DONE AND WE WERE BEING CHARGED FOR YEARS.

Avantages: THAT IT WORKS WITH THE PROCESSING COMPANY AND UPDATES CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS.

Inconvénients: COMMUNICATION BETWEEN WHAT SOFTWARE DOES AND WHAT PDPS CAN UTILIZE.

• Publié le 14/09/2018