Avis clients sur RDPWin

En savoir plus sur RDPWin

Le logiciel de gestion des biens immobiliers le plus personnalisable du marché.

En savoir plus sur RDPWin

My current property is 55% group guests and 45% transient guests. RDP makes it easy to allow for multiple pricing tiers for groups, while still offering packaging options for our leisure travelers.

The interface looks outdated. Also, I do get lots of annoying pop up messages.

RDPWin - Notes

3,9
3,9
3,8

RDPWin a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RDPWin ?

RDPWIN

I am impressed with the support team. quick to reply and great to work with. I also like the fact that I can make my own reports in Crystal Reports.

Some features are limited or I need to purchase an additional module in order to have the advanced functionality I am looking for

Nikki
Guest Services Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

I have used RDP for a period of ten years. I have found it to be intuitive and fairly easy to learn.

Commentaires : I like many things about RDP. I think that number one on the list is the ability to customize packages. We are now able to offer Room/Meal/Event packages to our Conference guests. This makes for a simplistic reservation experience which makes reservation clerks and guests very happy.

I like many things about RDP. I think that number one on the list is the ability to customize packages. We are now able to offer Room/Meal/Event packages to our Conference guests. This makes for a simplistic reservation experience which makes reservation clerks and guests very happy. We have a unique facility and our business model would not fit neatly into any traditional classifications. For this reason, we needed a software program that could be adapted to our very specific needs. RDP has been able to deliver. I use the Reservations module daily and have found it to be easy to use and most people are trained without difficulty. I am especially fond of the tape chart feature. Over the years we have gradually utilized features like the color codes on the tape chart. I am a visual person and I find this tool invaluable. We have created and modified many reports for our various departments over the years. Our library of reports is impressive. We have created reports for every departmental need and are pleased with the ability of RDP/Crystal Reports to be tailored.

One complaint I hear consistently from our Sales Department is that re-bookings are not simple enough and that there is no ability to add reminders/calendars for tasks related to contracts. Also, our events coordinators complain about the difficulty related to event checklists and reminders. We believe that the sales/events related portion of the software needs a complete overhaul. We were given a name of an event software company who were considering an interface with RDP that would address all of our needs. It would be nice if RDP could integrate their Events program with their Reservation/IRM modules.

Darcy

RDP

Commentaires : RDP support and staff has always been extremely responsive.

The system is fully integrated with housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, accounting, front desk and data, features. Everything is easy to access and the data analysis/stats reports are extremely useful. Owners can also access to book their own reservations, check work orders, etc. Mobile app is good as well and info is easy to load.

Software is server based. Every time there is an update/upgrade, we experience problems. We are still experiencing problems after our upgrade to version 5.0 and these upgrades are expensive. I would also like to see a brief training program from RDP after the upgrade at no charge. I take issue with the fact that RDP charges for "training sessions" and they are extremely expensive (training should be part of the purchase of and upgrades to the software). Loading rates, rate plan cutoffs, discounts, rate tables, is a tedious chore and takes an unreasonable amount of time to accomplish and because of the numerous steps involved, errors occur. The software is "inflexible" in many areas such as the inability to make adjustments to a reservation after the reservation has been "checked in" to the system.

RDPWin software review

Commentaires : The overall experience has been positive. The sales people are pleasant, honest and capable. We realize PMS software is a necessity in the lodging industry and RDPWin does everything we need it to do. Never have had a crash, glitch or hiccup when looking strictly at RDPWin. Integrating with POS systems is a different story. That has not been a positive experience.

RDPWin has helped our lodging facility track overall performance more efficiently than before. Their reports (via Crystal Reports) are clear and concise and provide management with up-to-date statistics needed in the industry. RDPWin is fairly easy to use. The software is reliable and functions properly.

The software is dated, needs a fresh, modern look and should move to integrating cloud-based POS systems to adapt to today's market. RDPWin should think about making an all-in-one system that incorporates a POS (like Oracle) to help lodging facilities as a whole. Tech support could be more willing to please the consumer.

CEO I Founder (É.-U.)

Multi-Ownership Management Features

This software has a the unique ability to track and run reports for individual units. If you are using Property Management System to rent/lease multiple units that have different ownership structures this is great software to do so. Great value for any small-mid size property that is looking to update old software.

Up-front costs are much lower than other PMS for hotels but this system requires you to host on your server. There was no cloud options for running the software (This may have changed since we put this system in place in a hotel setting in 2011 and used it until 2013).

Réponse de l'équipe de Resort Data Processing

il y a 5 ans

As of 2013 we do offer cloud solutions as well as great value compared to other cloud based PMS systems.

Director of Guest (É.-U.)

RDPWin review

Commentaires : The ease of use was amazing and I would recommend it to any sort of business that needs a reservation programs.

It is very user friendly. I like all of it features. Great for camp and conference centers.

Honestly, there was not anything I DoD not like about it. I was sad when my company switched to Camp Brain.

Accounting (É.-U.)

GREAT Booking Software

Commentaires : We could not run our resort without RDPWin!

RDPWin is very easy to learn and easy to use. The software works great and we rarely have issues. It makes booking a breeze.

RDPWin could use a new look. The interface looks outdated. Also, I do get lots of annoying pop up messages.

Kelly
Kelly
Revenue Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Overall I feel that RDP is a quality sofrware. I feel that there should be more training available.

RDP has become much more reliable, and user friendly over the last 7 years I have used the software.

Each time there is an update we experience a new set of issues. We typically lose something that is useful to gain something that may or may not increase functionality.

Assistant General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

It is okay, does what we need

Commentaires : It is easy to learn and maintain

It has multi-functionality for guests, it has ease of use when checking guests in and out. The in-house stats screen and the availability screen are very helpful tools. The amount of reports that can be created for the individual properties is also a GREAT feature of this system. The emails for "Tip of The Day" are awesome!! I have learned so much through these helpful emails!!

Too many options , it has a lot of glitches. You cannot add a guest name . To add a guest you have to create a reservation, this can be time consuming. Company fields are group fields instead of being separate. When balancing inventory you have to pause the entire system and every department to accomplish this task which in a 211 room hotel is cumbersome.

Humberto
Humberto
ecommerce (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

old fashion PMS

Commentaires : It was a good experience, though it had a long learning curve. The software is not as intuitive as others but does the job that is meant to.

A lot of options for reporting. Connectivity with third party apps. Customer support follows up to your needs

Expensive software. Old look for today's standards. No cloud service at least on the version I had to use.

kim
Director of Marketing (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 201-500 employés

Great program

Commentaires : I have used RDPWin for over 10 years, with two different companies, both of which sell timeshare and have multiple properties. RDP fits the bill for us with multi locations and different types of inventory - regular hotel/timeshare and fractional

The fractional and timeshare components. If you have multi purpose inventory, it is excellent to use.

Crystal reports - it is hard to create a custom report unless you are familiar with Crystal reporting

Tiffany
Assistant General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

The support staff is very responsive. If we have a problem they always make sure I resolve it

Commentaires : I understand front desk much better

ease of use, support, menus are easy to navigate. The display is clear and I like the fonts. It loads quickly. I also like the feature that extracts data and then lets me create an excel spreadsheet.

hard to correct after guest checks out. The support staff is good but sometimes they go to quickly when explaining something.

Lisa
Manager (É.-U.)

So many features. Overwhelming when you're getting started.

Commentaires : That I have an online reservation system and am not doing this all by hand.

The tape chart and how you can move reservations around. The tape chart and how you can move reservations around.The tape chart and how you can move reservations around.

There are so many nuances about it. It requires a lot of training which we don't have time for, and it seems we keep learning more aspects of the system with each issue that comes up. It's like having reactive training instead of proactive understanding.

Jess
Rental Manager (É.-U.)

Works for our property.

Fairly simple to use. User friendly in that RDP won't easily allow you make a mistake. It also runs you step by step through the functions that we use most often.

Certain functionalities that work best for unit types, but not for individual units. That could certainly be improved.

Jennifer
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Great software program for any industry!

Commentaires : RDP allowed us to have a rental program that is specific to our needs without having to built one ourselves. Their support staff is outstanding and always quick to help with any questions or issues.

RDP allows you to customize their system to your needs. They can build specific reports just for your business and set up any kind of rental plan that fits your needs.

The system controls and functions can be difficult to figure out yourself.

Barney
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Great Software for the Price

Wonderful Support. Responds right away in emergencies and within 24 hours for minor things.

With they had more and better interaction with other GDS software companies so we could expand out reach to other companies

Kamila
Director of Rooms (Bermudes)

Been using for over 10years and I love it!

This product is very easy to train new staff members on the team and user friendly. No trouble maneuvering through the areas.

Sean
Director of Sales (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not the best at what it does, but it still functions.

I liked the ability to put notes virtually everywhere, and it was very easy to keep track of guest issues within the software. Inventory was accurate and the check in process is seamless.

Too many screens, can be difficult to navigate. I don't know if it's an issue with the software or not but ours locked up a lot and didn't play nice with POS systems across our property.

Minh
Project Assistant (É.-U.)

Overall a good product

The product is customizable and it is very useful for my work. The user interface is friendly for me.

However, the customer service is sometimes not very responsive but they will answer eventually. It also has some limitations in functionality

Caitlin
Hôtellerie

Excellent Program and Exceptional Support Staff

The software is very user-friendly. It is organized well and follows a well ordered step-by-step process for ease of use. Their customer service & support team is very friendly and easy to work with. They get back to us quickly and are always able to resolve our issues. They also provide great initial training and continuing education.

This software program is built for the industry and not for each individual property, so some things are not as customizable as one would hope. However, it has functionalities that can be adapted to meet most requests and requirements.

Mark
IT (É.-U.)

Very in depth abilities

It is not a cookie cutter solution. It allows for multiple room styles and owners. Support is very helpful.

Slowness of fully implementing 64bit support for interface modules. This has been improving this spring

Jordan

RDP Review

It does everything we need it to, including check ins, outs, and whatever extracurricular activities guests may order

spotty support, having to manually recalculate various fees instead of the program doing the math, prices randomly changing

Jeff
Immobilier

Excellent Support

If there is a problem, or if we have made a horrible mistake, they provide quick and excellent technical support. Many of the staff have been there a long time, and we know each other by name. RDP feels a lot like a family.

As with most other companies, getting help is more complicated. Ten years ago, we could call customer support. Now, we email. I'm sure it's more efficient, and they are better able to prioritize their responses. It just feels less personal. It's not a big deal, though. It's just what I like least.

Heather
Concierge (É.-U.)

Frustrating.

All the many things that can be done on the software, yet I have no idea how to find how to do those things. I usually explore the software as much as possible when I have extra time. Playing with the software itself is the only way to learn a new task.

Constant errors. Constant changes are made to reservations that make no sense. Having to pay for any support needed. When given support it doesn't even fix the problem.

Hôtellerie

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

It's easy to use and the customer service is great! Everything is windows based and navigates very easily. If I ever have a question, RDP's support staff is always there to quickly provide assistance.

I don't have anything negative to say. RDP always provides excellent customer support and assistance.