Avis clients sur Procare Solutions

4,6 (1 472) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Procare Solutions

Une solution tout-en-un pour la gestion des données des enfants/du personnel, la gestion des absences et le suivi des repas, la comptabilité, la collecte des frais de scolarité, la gestion des salles de classe et les échanges avec les parents.

En savoir plus sur Procare Solutions

As it integrates solution Accounts, expenses reports, time card for teachers and payroll all achieved in one umbrella.

Most f the time its human error not the software.

Procare Solutions - Notes

Procare Solutions a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 472 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Procare Solutions ?

Filtrer les avis (1 472)

Julie
Julie
Day are (É.-U.)

Procare for daycares

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like this software because u can check kids in and out and the parents can see pictures and videos of their child and also get the daily sheets as the day goes on and can talk to the teacher via sending messages

It can get pretty pricey if you don't buy the package

Shanna
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Review of Procare and Procare Engage

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it! Customer service is awesome!

It has made our office responsibilities SO much easier! We use a tons less paper, we don't have to chase down payments from parents, and communication has cleaned up so much with direct access to teachers.

There is no spell check available when drafting emails. And you cannot pre-assign a child to a new class until their current class has ended. With almost 200 children that is hard to do in a matters of hours before the next "school year" starts and get paperwork out to staff.

Bridget
Presdient (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Decent until recently. A major issue that precludes me from billing my subsidized children has been treated as if it doesn't matter. Enought to get different software.

Integration with TE and tracking of some information

The accounting package has never been great but we madee it work. customer service is extremely frustrating The inability to go back to look at history

Karen
Administrator/Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Procare growing to meet growing needs in childcare

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Accounting and communication features were of key importance and have worked great for us. Additional features that seemed a bonus to us have brought an ease to attendance, lesson planning, assesments, and record keeping that I and my staff greatly appreciate.

We started years ago with the basic accounting options of Procare and have recently been pleased to expand to use of the Parent Engagement part of Procare Solutions. We were looking for ways to simplify communication with parents and staff and got much, much more. (For example, attendance tracking for children and staff, assessment and lesson planning features.)

Because it offers so many features the initial time to set up and learn the system was more involved than I anticipated. However the technical support has been good and able to help me - a not very tech savvy boomer - get it ip and running well for our center!

Jeni
ELC Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and quick to navigate.

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it is a good software to use in our program; however, I wish they could make a few changes here and there.

The system itself is pretty easy to use and navigate around to do what you need to do.

There are certain features you can not change such as uploading your own newsletter in a PDF format. Using their format can be pretty frustrating.

Réponse de l'équipe de Procare Software

il y a 4 semaines

We're happy to hear you're finding it easy to navigate and use the Procare software, but wanted to learn more about how we could help with your newsletter frustrations. Can you let us know what type of functionality you'd like to see and let us know if we can help you with your newsletter format questions? You can reach us at tech@procaresoftware.com and we hope to hear from you soon!

Rhonda
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Procare Solutions for Preschool

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Procare is very user friendly and easy to use.

Customer service is extremely helpful, but the wait to speak with Customer Service is always quite long.

Stephanie
Teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

Great tool for teachers and parents!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I love that I am able to have all communication and the daily routine all in one place.

Sometimes it is difficult to find past posts because of having to scroll through everything. It would be nice if Procare had a search bar or calendar to recall past posts.

Vea
HR Specialist (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11-50 employés

Preschool

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I love this software I can monitor my children.

No video access this should be added asap.

Ayush
Ayush
Software engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best software tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is fabulous 🤩 as it does the work which I wanted to to do for my business projects.

This is fabulous software and very efficient project management tool, very reliable and helps businesses automate easily with this software

I faced none of the cons in this software tool , the only little feedback i will give is its user interface should be improved little more ..

Supervisor (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Still learning but like it this far

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I like that it makes it so easy to connect with my child’s daycare center and staff

It has a learning curve but any app that is new to me takes a bit of time getting used to

Linda
CEO (É.-U.)

Make your job easier

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I cannot imagine doing my job without Procare!

I love that it is cloud based. I can sign on anywhere to help my customers and staff. I like that all of my files are paperless. It is good for tracking when a something is coming due or is past due. It offers good reports. I like that everything is in one app. I also use the Kid Reports app for and I love that all of the data is transferred automatically.

I have been using this software since 2010 and there is always improvements that help make our job better.

Debbie

Procare Cloud

Commentaires : I love Procare. The slow customer service can be a pain, but it is still great. The value is immeasurable for me. Our whole childcare center runs thru Procare, it is much more than a simple data base to take the place of QuickBooks. If Procare did not exist tomorrow, I would be in a world of hurt! I spend several hours a day on it, between bookkeeping, meals, lesson plans, attendance, and more. I am not sure how a daycare operates with out it.

The cloud keeps everything updated on all our seats. That is good to know, when you log in, that the attendance and accounts are up to date. We love having pictures of kids, parents, and people allowed to pick up children, it is a great feature. The modules we have work fantastic. I have been a procare user since it was a new company, and I still think it is the best program out there for child care centers.

GROWING PAINS! I believe Procare has grown so much, that they have lost a little personal service. It can take days to get in touch with someone, and several voicemails to get a call returned. It used to not be so. I do hope they can adjust and get the great customer service back.

Réponse de l'équipe de Procare Software

il y a 2 ans

Hi Debbie We really appreciate your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Procare at your child care center! We are sorry that the customer service you have experienced has been less than stellar. Someone from our team will be getting in contact with you to speak with you about what we can do to improve your experience in the future. Again, thank you for your review. We appreciate you as a customer!

Kelly
Aquatics Director (É.-U.)

We love Procare!

Commentaires : Overall I have a great experience! We have a large center with kids infant up to 13 years. We also are unique in that we use it for our swimming programs too. These range from 2 years old up to adults and the customer support to help us set this up was fantastic!

Procare does a lot for our center! We also love how there are additional features you can add on. It is great for tracking families, payments, and even adding activities. Overall we have had good experiences with the customer support. We also love the cloud so we can access this anywhere! The customer support is usually great as well. The people are willing to help and teach you learn more about Procare's capabilities!

Procare does a lot but some of the features are a bit updated. The texting feature isn't great. It still uses phone emails to send these and we always have problems with it working correctly. The emails are also not great. It can't be customized, images can not be added unless it is an attachment and it can only come from one email administrator unless your company uses Outlook. I also feel like the customer support overall is great but sometimes, I get someone who doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. After a long wait, this can be very frustrating.

Faith
Accounts Receivable & Payable Clerk (Guam)

Carpool function and Alphabetizing problem

In the two years of use of Kinderlime there have been alot of adjustments and learning of how to best use this product to meet our needs. The customer service is always very responsive even though we are in a totally different timezone. They have also sought to resolve issues as they come up as relate to our specific organization and help direct how to use things that we have trouble with.

I am reviewing two features as they are what I am currently working through in using the software. 1. We have been trying to implement the carpool feature to avoid individuals having multiple pins for different children they are picking up. The carpool feature is too difficult to monitor. When the caregiver is a parent, the next time that name is used as a carpool it must be added as a carpool to each sibling even if they are linked. Also, to use the carpool feature the individual must first be a parent or caregiver in the system on another child. If that status changes in any way (original parent or caregiver is deleted) the individual is also deleted from being a carpool entry in multiple other locations. There is no warning pop up indicating the individual being removed will also be removed from other locations. 2. The alphabetical sorting not traditional alpha order and does not match up to other lists causing confusion when making comparisons between other school softwares or reports that use normal alpha ordering. From what I have observed Kinderlime alpha order does not consider any commas or spaces thus greatly affecting sort order (for instance a traditional sort would consider the punctuation and spacing to show Su, John; Su, Joseph; Su, Lisa; Suki, Mary while kinderlime makes the order to be Su, John; Su, Joseph, Suki, Mary; Su, Lisa ignoring the commas and spaces looking only at the actual letters. In a longer list this is very frustrating & confusing.

Chandra

Good Program

Commentaires : It's a bit expensive for a part time program like what I run, but overall I am very satisfied and hope it continues to be worth the money as they are always making updates to their program.

It's easy to use and navigate. The updates usually add another useful part to the program. I love the layout and the easy on the eyes colors. Just about everything can be customized or added to to fit our needs. The reports section has just about everything I need to run. And the check in and out process with signatures meet my license specialists needs.

The messaging system is really my biggest complaint. It is not easy to navigate or stay on top of easily. I like that everyone in the info circle gets the messages, but it’s difficult to answer a lot of parents when you have to leave incoming to check sent for each message, and check dates to make sure you are not seeing an older response. If the messages were more like a feed or email run so that you could see sent and responses together for each child. Second issue I have ran into several times, is not being able to do newsletters through the desk top version on my tablet. I work a lot on the go, and don’t have access to a laptop. So, this is something I am only able to do from a desk top or laptop system. The only other thing that ends up quite time consuming is running log in and out reports for each child. At this time for licensing needs I have to run each child’s log separately. I wish we could run more at a time. That would be a huge time saver. Also, if a mistake is made to a not and sent to multiple accounts, if there is a mistake you have to go in and fix each note under each child rather than a master fix.

Mo
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Left Kinderlime but came back after 2 months!

Commentaires : It's got all the bells and whistles yet maintains a clean and uncomplicated design. We actually tried going with a competitor after issues with Stripe and dealing with Kinderlime's messaging system and came back after using the other one for 2 months. Kinderlime truly is so user friendly and if I ever have a question, I get a response within the hour. It's good to be home!

This software is so user friendly! The layout and design is easy to navigate through. The billing feature has been the greatest asset using this software.

Our biggest issues with Kinderlime have been over the messaging system. I don't like that it doesn't show the string of messages between the parents and staff. You can't see at a glance if a staff member replied to a parent's message and sometimes messages get missed and no one replies thinking someone else did. It makes us look unprofessional when we aren't sure if a message has been answered. Our other issue was with Stripe and almost $20,000 not being deposited into our account for 3 months until our accountant caught it. No one from Stripe or Kinderlime informed us that they were needing additional info for security, even though we had already been using the system for over a year. It was nearly impossible to speak to someone from Stripe with NO customer service. Another level of communication between the two would be helpful. Kinderlime was so helpful in getting the issue resolved.

Courtney
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Using Kinderlime with Our After-school Program for New Americans

Commentaires : Using Kinderlime in our after-school program has been beneficial in the following ways: - It's allowed us to ensure that our staff to participant ratios are always met
- It's allowed us to better know each and every one of our kids. We see over 120 children each week. The program allows us to more easily remember faces and names, siblings and parents!
- It's given us peace of mind knowing that student emergency information is right on hand if needed.
- It's given us one single platform to manage participant attendance and volunteer attendance.
- It's allowed us to use one platform to manage our particpantion in the CACFP program and complete our meal tracking in one, easy place.
- It's given us the ability to quickly pull student and program data for grant writing purposes and for logistics. For example, in seconds we ewre abel to get a list of student names and addresses for our new van driver, making pick up a breeze.

What we like most about the program is that it allows us to connect more meaningfully with the parents of the New Americans children we serve in our programs, through the messaging features and newsletter features. It's provided our parents, who are often not invited to participate in their children's care or schooling, with an accessible way to stay engaged with their children and with our program.

So many of our parents and children are English Language Learners, and are new technology users. It would benefit our program greatly if there were more opportunity to directly engage with parents and participants through the app. Specifically, allowing us to direct and mass message and text them consistently! This is because our parents are more apt to use a texting feature over an emailing or app feature. We've found this to be the truth with our grandparents as well. Our program provdes full transportation to participants, we pick up and drop off kids at home. Having the ability to text parents a notification when their child is on the bus, or about to be picked up, would be fantastic for our logistics, parent engagement and participant safety.

Laurie
Director, Cub Connections (É.-U.)

We needed HELP!

Commentaires : Our before- and after-school care service has realized a marked improvement in percentage of payments received due to the invoicing and statement features of Kinderlime. We are much better able to communicate about delinquent accounts and show parents and caregivers their records so that confusion or misunderstanding are eliminated and positive and cooperative customer relations are preserved.

Kinderlime allowed me and my staff to stay in real-time connection with our attendance, communications with parents and caregivers, and billing all in one platform! I am now able to keep records and communications at hand so that I provide efficient customer service to all stakeholders, including staff. I so appreciate that Kinderlime continuously improves the platform based on input from end users (like me) and always (ALWAYS) responds to requests for help or clarification before the day ends. (I am on the east coast so a time difference is expected.) Kinderlime tech support's prompt replies and interactions through the chat function have always been helpful and thoroughly clarifying. I recommend this service without hesitation or hidden concerns. You will be very satisfied!

The only challenge I have is that the theme and font colors are sometimes difficult to see. I have to angle my screen "just so" to see things well. The colors are very pleasant, though, so I wouldn't want them to change much.

AMBAR
Daycare Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Everything I need, anywhere I need it.

Commentaires : Kinderlime has been with me since day one, from the moment I was licensed. Everything was in one place no need to have rosters and billing spreadsheets and have to enter formulas and hassle with paper sign-in sheets. It is always one of the first things I introduce parents to when they tour our home. I can't say enough great things about it. After the parents start using it they tell the family and friends about it and how they can see what the kiddo is doing, eating, learning, they truly love it. I get to share the milestones and happy faces from the daily activities in a way that it makes the time they spend on the phone all about their little one. Invoice Billing is one of the top things I love keeps me super organized.

I can access Kinderlime from my desktop, cellphone tablet. and so can my parents. It is super easy to use. It is designed to be paperless and it allows me to run my Home Daycare with ease, even when I am not in the office.

There is not much more I can ask of the features and functions of Kinderlime. I do participate in the Child Nutrition Program and I have to go to different software to enter my meals and attendance, it would be nice to integrate Kinderlime with the programs like KidKare.

Debbie

Procare for Parents

Commentaires : Procare saves us many hours every week. We do not figure accounts or depend on spreadsheets, or even correct data entry. We do have about 5 parents that like to pay cash, but the other 50 or so families all pay with debit card or auto debit, which automatically posts to their account and updates. It helps us to look professional and current. It is also a great safety feature. Procare has a place for pictures of each child, parent, and anyone the parent authorizes to pick up their children. So we can quickly access who can pick up a child and what they look like. Everyone at my center loves Procare and it improves the quality of my business.

Our Parents are always impressed that we are set up on a computer system for checking their children in and out. They really enjoy the fingerprint option for the most part. Some of the grandparents and a few parents do not have fingerprints that can be distinguished well enough to use, but they do have the option of using a code. Being able to look at their account, pay their account, and get their receipt emailed to them is just genius. It works perfectly, and requires no time on our part at all. The only thing we do is update the accounts on Monday morning. It truly is a great program for child care centers.

I would have to say, for the parents that do have to use a code instead of a fingerprint, have to use 2 separate numbers; a code, and a pass code. They get used to it, but at first grumble a bit about it.

Chalayne
Owner/Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Procare is the best over other softwares I've tried

Commentaires : Collections and Tuition Express has been a blessing, almost EVERY parent Has been impressed with the idea that we can take a debit or credit card they can also login in the evenings after they've taken care of their families and pay their bill or check on tomorrow's schedule it's made our life easier. I like to work smater vs harder and thus totally fits in to with us.

I love just about everything in this software it is so efficient. Covers all my bases for the business side of things and customer service side of things. I've dealt with other softwares in my career at least 4 and this is the best. I can't see me ever changing software again. I use it for everything and there still Room to grow. I still need to learn things that I'm not using to the fullest, so I got more than my money's worth. I highly recommend that you give it a whirl. I don't think oe see anyone being disappointed. The support team there for us is truly AMAZING. THANK YOU Procare!!

Learning or trying any new software is difficult and a nightmare in itself. Y This was not a nightmare and I have more to learn and it's already doing so much for me. If that's what I like the least I'm doing really good.

Connie
Director of Child Care (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Procare Review

Commentaires : I really like that parents are able to log into myprocare.com and view their account balance, payment history, and make a payment without my assistance. It saves me time and energy and gets us the tuition payments quickly. Overall, I have had a very positive experience. Tech support is stellar!!

It is easy to use. When I have a question or an issue, customer support is very responsive and helpful both via the phone or online chat. I really like the online wait list module that allows prospective families to contact us. It allows the prospective family to enter their information and it is automatically integrated into the client database with a few easy steps, no re-entry necessary. I also really like the myprocare parent portal which allows parents to log into their account ledger, view and print statements, make payments and more. The payments made their are automatically posted to their ledger card and deposited into our account. It is slick and easy and saves me time! I also really like that I am the one that processes the ACH payments each month. This makes my relationship with my parents much easier versus our old system where a 3rd party processed them making error resolution sometimes a nightmare. This system gives me the flexibility to change the amount to reflect more accurately the amount owed as well as stopping payments easily when a family unenrolls from the program..

Creating certain reports, like a waiting list by age, can be tricky and took me some time to get set up. In a previous iteration of this software, pre V10, there was a labeled report already created that you just set date parameters of "waiting list" enrollment and voila, a waiting list was created for you. I also wish you could add a stand alone field to the client profile that designates a funding source for each client. It would help for enrollment and budgeting purposes. The only other draw back is the cost of the financial transactions, but those are inline with the rest of the retail industry. Just hard on the non-profit budget to spend money on convenience for the parents.

Lorraine
Treasurer (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Top Notch

Commentaires : We had constant issues with our families understanding their billing and the emails they were receiving. With ProCare everything is clear, concise and I am in control of what emails are going out which has helped tremendously. Summer is our busiest time as we run a summer camp and this year has been so much easier than last year. I refer to ProCare as the "Cadillac" of child care software and it has run smoothly from the first drive off of the showroom floor.

Ease of billing for the child care services for our 120+ students.

That's tough because I really like the system. One piece I won't use is Tuition Express as I find it far too expensive (I have worked around it to keep our accounts receivable in a pre-paid status and all payments done by ACH which keeps our expenses down.)

Kimberly
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great software but needs some tweaking

Commentaires : As described above, it has many perks and we do appreciate the flexibility it has given our school. I would absolutely recommend it to other people. However, we switched from an older version of Child Care Manager and lost some basic functionality for an "upgraded" software. Those issue need to be addressed to make sure this software stays as competitive as it needs to.

It's easy to use and offers the components we need. Helped us be able to use credit cards for our families and offer online registration. Great for tracking staff hours, shot records, etc. I like that this service is cloud-based and be accessed off-site. Makes my job easier.

It's missing some common sense elements - such as allowing families to enroll and complete all data for younger siblings. We have to do it on paper and enter the information manually. It is also missing some niceties such as preprogrammed signatures on emails - when you send them many times a day, it gets frustrating having to type a 3-4 line title each time. These are just two examples, but there are many small, yet inconvenient issues like these. Seems like these types of things were overlooked and could be easily corrected. We have called customer service with numerous questions and for the items that were not offered, we explained the need for them. NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO DATE. It's frustrating that customer feedback isn't a bigger priority.

Tiffani
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

It's a good product

Commentaires : When I call I typically get good customer service.

I like the ability to automate billing based on contracts that are setup...and reconciling payments to the accounts immediately upon payment.

- The interface for the desk product is very antiquated - I'd prefer the option to print the 'application' for my files. Currently we still use a paper form and I type everything into Procare because all of the fields and information I need isn't available online. I want a completely online registration process. - I want to capture student photos directly from procare using my laptop instead of having to import/upload photos - I want an app to communicate with parents. I currently upload all my parents to Remind and use that technology to communicate with parents. - I purchased a unit for parents to be able to sign the students in and we never got it to work properly so we are still doing a manual/paper sign in process.