Avis clients sur Procare Solutions

4,6 (1 498) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Procare Solutions

Une solution tout-en-un pour la gestion des données des enfants/du personnel, la gestion des absences et le suivi des repas, la comptabilité, la collecte des frais de scolarité, la gestion des salles de classe et les échanges avec les parents.

En savoir plus sur Procare Solutions

As it integrates solution Accounts, expenses reports, time card for teachers and payroll all achieved in one umbrella.

Most f the time its human error not the software.

Procare Solutions - Notes

Procare Solutions a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 498 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Procare Solutions ?

Filtrer les avis (1 498)

Bailey
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Procare in a nutshell

4,0 il y a 10 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Marlene
Marlene
Administrator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Great Software for Child Care Centers

Commentaires : We love this program. It provides us with one place to quickly find out so much information. Log-in and see total enrollment, enrollment by classes or ages. Tracks child information without searching through files or looking in multiple places. Tracks employee attendance and any other info you might want to add like: Date of Hire, schedules, vacation time accrued or used, etc. Many things a pre-programed, but you can personalize it yourself or request assistance from a fantastic customer service person. This makes my job so much easier, especially with continual changes to State Day Care Licensing regulations. You do have to enter each child's information when they enroll, but once and it's done. Can update any information with only a few clicks and everyone that you assign a role can see everything.

Simplicity of use. Saves paperwork. Can be used to create reports. Easily see everyone who is still in the building (children and staff members). Records many different types of information (attendance, immunizations, medicals, state required paperwork, Food Program info for the USDA CACFP, tuition fees, and other misc info.) You can program it to add user specific information such as allergies, restricted pick-up, authorized individuals for pick-up, etc. We even have a door unit that stores fingerprints of authorized individuals for pick-up and then allows the door to unlock for entry.

W e have had to replace the door unit after someone cracked the screen and someone just chipped the fingerprint reader which may need replaced (it is still working). This is the result of individual user misuse though and not an actual flaw of the program or hardware. There is an annual update fee, but it is well worth the cost for the time and paperwork it saves.

JaimeLynn
Vice Principal (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Procare effective communication and attendance

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive. Staff and parent messaging is simple and most seem happy with it. I know the first set up as a new client was time consuming and extensive but now that it's in place, it works well for us.

Once everything is set up and permissions are properly assigned, the communication and messaging system is easy to use. Although some parents needed assistance with their set up, once it is completed, the sign in/out process is simple and easy for leaders to track attendance live.

Initially, filters and classrooms were a bit confusing to navigate but once you become familiar with the features, it is simple enough to use without complication.

Krystal
Accounting Associate (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 11-50 employés

Good communication visibility

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Good communication visibility and options

many wifi issues and connectivity issues

Jennifer
Managing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Childcare review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent software to assist with billing and communicating with families

I love the easy of use and all the training possible so you understand exactly what is going on.

Not all the information moves over from the desktop version to the app version.

Brian
Brian
Architect (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Decent app for daycare communications

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Decent program, and better than not having any program of this type. There are other programs that do the same thing that I have had a little easier time with.

This type of program is great for communicating with daycare providers, let you know what the child has been doing / eating, and crucial things like check in and out times. The alerts are great and customizable. It's always fun to see photos taken by the provider of your children.

The alerts work only as well as the provider. Every staff member has to be trained and may not tag things correctly, which means you may miss alerts or get ones you didn't need to see. Sometimes the check out alert does not come through until an hour after the child is checked out, which is the alert I need to see immediately.

Alla
Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Procare

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am very happy with this app. It is extremely easy to use, and it took no time to learn how to navigate it.

I use this app as a way to receive communication from my son's daycare. I love that they are able to send me updates including pictures, reminders and daily news.

I believe it needs to be approved by the admin before it can reach parents which can take a while, I wish this wasn't the case.

Jamie
Jamie
Family Involvement Coordniator (É.-U.)

I love it!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I really liked it and wish my other daycares/work would switch to it! Signing in and out is easy and keeping in touch throughout the day is wonderful! I also enjoyed the system to pay each week.

I love that it easy to understand and user friendly in general. I liked using it at a daycare that utilized it to it's full abilities. Payment is also very easy on here.

Features seem limited and possibly confusing for admin staff. I would recommend it for simplicity but I also think it cost quite a bit.

Sara
Education Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Helpful product for child care

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I had a good experience using Procare. It made my job easier in many ways.

It made attendance, enrollment and general data collection easier. It was useful for generating reports and doing weekly financial reports.

The price of the Parent communication I would have liked to use it instead of other products to communicate with parents but the cost was too high.

Taylor
Management (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

Procare is a great solution.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Procare Solutions has put my mind at ease knowing that I have the ability to keep up with what’s going on with my child right at my fingertips.

Not only is the software very easily navigated, but it also ensures real time updates are received.

I’ve received a few unnecessary notifications that do not apply as well as duplicates.

daycare teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 10 000+ employés

procare solutions the beginning

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

being able to download the app and within 24 hours I stared receiving emails and even pictures keeping me updated on my child's day. the whole idea of this software is awesome

no complaints at the moment. so far so.good I'll getting around it easily and have had no problem

Connie

Saving time, saves money

Commentaires : Overall, Procare has been amazing and provided us with prompt and effective support. We've been with them through all the different stages of software development.

It provides an attendance record that allows me to stay on top of building census. It also allows me to process tuition on just a few clicks. It works with our door strike security

The software update that was done last year did not work with the Procare interface and crashed our computer. Procare offered to send us a new video card that would fix the issue however the expense of a technician to repair it is on us. The alternative is to mail them the device and to go without a check-in station(which also allows access to our security system and unlocks the door for parents.) This options had a 2 week turn around in which our program would have no way to secure our door to the center. Additionally, I do not like that when they change software or Hardware, it is the customers responsibility to absorb the loss of the use of outdated equipment . The initial investment is not cheap and the updates are absolutely mandatory, to mainitain functionality. Also, the number of seats you need to run your business can vary based on how much of their products you use. everything has a cost. This cost does not include equipment that you need, it just is the ability to access your software that you are already paying for.

Sheryl
Finance (É.-U.)

The right switch

Commentaires : Overall I love the easy access to all the help. Anything I may not understand how to do I can quickly search and find get explanation on how to complete the steps. Also the help desk is very quick to respond via email or telephone wit answers and even help walk me through steps.

I love the organization of having all products in the same program window. The set up and implementation was very simple. You could make things as simple or complex as you need. Tuition Express has made the process for payments of tuition the smoothest its ever been. Parents love going to the portal to make payments at their convenience.

I wish that when you were selecting GL accounts that you could search by alpha characters and not just numbers in all areas. Also wish that you could check balances on the budget by account more quickly than the current process. In our previous system (ACS) we had an area that we could just type the GL number or name and it would pull up the account showing the current balance, current budget amount, and all expenses that had come out on a screen. The current process is very time consuming to pull this.

Lea
Dir of HR (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the best we use in the entire agency

Commentaires : We do our parent billing, employee clock in, ratio monitoring, CACFP tracking, and parent payments with Procare. It has proven to save a large amount of time over the "old" way from years ago!

We are a large faith-based social service agency, serving families in MANY ways. We use numerous types of software for our multiple programs. Procare is by far one of the most user friendly, high quality, and best supported software programs we use! We recently just added Tuition Express after having used Procare for 13 years, and it is going quite well. The support we have is great.

Switching from v9 to v10 was a learning curve, but it's now been several years since that occurred. We've really had no issues at all with this software.

Kimberly
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Intuitive software with many valuable features

Commentaires : Procare was quick and easy to install, and training on how to use the program was thorough and very helpful. I use the Procare software daily to streamline tasks and make my program run more efficiently.

The Procare software makes my job as a preschool director easier and more time efficient. I can do most everything with just 1 program. Online registration is one of my favorite features.

I wish scheduling was configured differently for when parents register online. I'd like to be able to set a cap on the number of students who can register for a class on a given day and have the software disable additional registrations when a day reaches the cap. The software currently doesn't have that feature.

Julie

We love it!

Commentaires : It's easy for all of us, although there are many options it is quick and everyone caught on easily. It's been awesome having the accounting pretty much done for me because all the numbers are right there!

I like how easy it is to use, I like how everything is connected. We have cloud storage so it's so convenient to access from anywhere! It's nice that the employees information is kept in the same place as everything else. There are so many great features that I can't pick a favorite, but I do love being able to see daily numbers ect. The billing is smooth.

The price. It is so pricey and I know there are other softwares that are cheaper, but I am in love with Procare so the price is something we overlook.

Faith
Accounts Receivable & Payable Clerk (Guam)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Carpool function and Alphabetizing problem

In the two years of use of Kinderlime there have been alot of adjustments and learning of how to best use this product to meet our needs. The customer service is always very responsive even though we are in a totally different timezone. They have also sought to resolve issues as they come up as relate to our specific organization and help direct how to use things that we have trouble with.

I am reviewing two features as they are what I am currently working through in using the software. 1. We have been trying to implement the carpool feature to avoid individuals having multiple pins for different children they are picking up. The carpool feature is too difficult to monitor. When the caregiver is a parent, the next time that name is used as a carpool it must be added as a carpool to each sibling even if they are linked. Also, to use the carpool feature the individual must first be a parent or caregiver in the system on another child. If that status changes in any way (original parent or caregiver is deleted) the individual is also deleted from being a carpool entry in multiple other locations. There is no warning pop up indicating the individual being removed will also be removed from other locations. 2. The alphabetical sorting not traditional alpha order and does not match up to other lists causing confusion when making comparisons between other school softwares or reports that use normal alpha ordering. From what I have observed Kinderlime alpha order does not consider any commas or spaces thus greatly affecting sort order (for instance a traditional sort would consider the punctuation and spacing to show Su, John; Su, Joseph; Su, Lisa; Suki, Mary while kinderlime makes the order to be Su, John; Su, Joseph, Suki, Mary; Su, Lisa ignoring the commas and spaces looking only at the actual letters. In a longer list this is very frustrating & confusing.

Debbie

Procare Cloud

Commentaires : I love Procare. The slow customer service can be a pain, but it is still great. The value is immeasurable for me. Our whole childcare center runs thru Procare, it is much more than a simple data base to take the place of QuickBooks. If Procare did not exist tomorrow, I would be in a world of hurt! I spend several hours a day on it, between bookkeeping, meals, lesson plans, attendance, and more. I am not sure how a daycare operates with out it.

The cloud keeps everything updated on all our seats. That is good to know, when you log in, that the attendance and accounts are up to date. We love having pictures of kids, parents, and people allowed to pick up children, it is a great feature. The modules we have work fantastic. I have been a procare user since it was a new company, and I still think it is the best program out there for child care centers.

GROWING PAINS! I believe Procare has grown so much, that they have lost a little personal service. It can take days to get in touch with someone, and several voicemails to get a call returned. It used to not be so. I do hope they can adjust and get the great customer service back.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Debbie We really appreciate your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Procare at your child care center! We are sorry that the customer service you have experienced has been less than stellar. Someone from our team will be getting in contact with you to speak with you about what we can do to improve your experience in the future. Again, thank you for your review. We appreciate you as a customer!

Trevor
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

This software has changed the entire dynamic of our business. Business has never been better!

Commentaires : Overall this software has changed our entire dynamic of the business. Our enrollment has increased 25% and counting with less than 6 months of signing up. Parents are just amazed at what the software can do and are now telling their friends about our daycare. Our administration can easily manage client and employee information which allows more focus on the kids and less time running the business. This software has definitely been a game changer for our facility and we look forward to our continued partnership with Kinderlime.

The ease of use and the organization of this software has totally changed our business practices and model. We are running a more efficient daycare, focusing more on the kids and not the business side of things. Our teachers are now able to eliminate the task of filling out meal sheets and incident reports and having to keep up with paper trails. The Sign In/Out feature along with the Parent App has given our parents something to talk about to their friends and family. Parents love being able to electronically sign their children in and out of our facility. They also love having their invoices go directly to their mobile device for billing and payment history. Our local CCS and CPS offices are amazed at what this program has done for us and are now directing parents in need of childcare services to our facility. We've seen our business increase each month since we've implemented this software. The invoicing feature has eliminated hours of work with the simple click of a button. Employee Time Sheets are already calculated and ready for payroll. Child enrollment is a breeze for those parents who are on the go and are dropping in their children for the first time. Most of them have switched from Drop In Status to Full Time Enrollment. The newsletter feature is just fantastic for sending out quick notices or monthly notices about what's happening at our daycare. Parents who were less involved in our activities have now shown a great interest in participation.

Not every business is ran the same way and has its different needs. Having stated that, I feel that an improvement on the communication end of the software between parent and administration could use some improvement. The parents are able to send notices via the application but on the dashboard there is no way to communicate back with the parent or even between administration. There are no notices that alert administration that a parent has reached out to them on the dashboard. Also, there are no employee accruals(ie. sick, vacation) and uses included with the time clock feature. This would really keep everything in one place when it comes to employee management. There is also no place for teacher information and document uploading to have for our files. This would be a great way to go paperless without having to file. While these may seem like more of a preferred review it is something that I like least about this software because it does not have these things. Being able to just use this software would allow our facility to open up one window and manage our daycare would take care of all our needs.

Yolanda
Administrative Coordinator (É.-U.)

Awesome Tech support.

It can keep track of the immunizations. It alerts us when immunizations are going to expire. Tracking and changing classrooms is a breeze.

We can't put comments on each child or employees. For example, teacher calls out, we don't have a place to keep track of call outs and the same with students, if a parent has a concern, we have to write it down, but prefer to keep track on ProCare. Less steps is always best when it comes to billing and charges, etc. It is a challenge to just delete one sibling when they have moved on to another school and the younger one is still with us. I have had tech support, but still shows up. If I delete the one sibling, it deletes both students on the folder so I end up adding them both back on the hidden folder. I just want to hide the one that moved on.

il y a 5 ans

Yolanda ¿ We¿re glad you¿ve had such positive interactions with our Tech Support team and that immunization tracking and classroom management are now a breeze. As for adding comments to children or staff, there are a few different ways that could be done including using Log Notes for items that require a permanent record. Also, when children leave theYolanda ¿ We¿re glad you¿ve had such positive interactions with our Tech Support team and that immunization tracking and classroom management are now a breeze. As for adding comments to children or staff, there are a few different ways that could be done including using Log Notes for items that require a permanent record. Also, when children leave the center, typically you¿ll want to unenroll them but maintain their records for historical purposes (rather than delete them)¿and it¿s perfectly fine if their sibling is still in attendance. This article on when (and how) to remove a child may be helpful: http://procaresupport.com/remove-child/

Donna Durham
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

I compared for months and Kinderlime came out on top

Commentaires : Fantastic software! It is absolutely THE BEST child care app on the market right now. The Kinderlime team is very responsive, they offer real 5 Star customer service.

As a director, I have worked with several different software platforms over the years. Recently our software company "retired" and I was so disappointed because we loved CCM! Lots of apps are out there and at first many seemed good, but once you start working with them the frustrations are slowly revealed. So I actually ran the demos for four different leading child care management apps with a few of my *real* clients for three weeks in summer 2018. It was a LOT of extra work but I wanted to make sure that I experienced fully living with each app before making a commitment. In the end there was NO contest. Kinderlime software does so much more than competitors. It is easy to use and more intelligently designed. It has enough muscle with billing, organization and reporting features that you can really use it to keep the business side of your school organized and keep connected to your clients. I had very little time to get up and running and the Kinderlime team honestly provided me with 24 hour tech support, even at 1:00am! The features such as parent email, parent texting, tagging, batch child actions, enhanced filtering and headache-free automated billing take so much work off my plate! Kinderlime runs smoothly with quick reports right inside the app. Myself and my coworker can both work on it at the same time. I could go on, but I'm generally a tough sell but any Director or Manager will be thrilled with this software!

I wish they had features to support management of staff data, communication between teachers and the front office, and teacher appreciation (Track hire date, reminder of teacher employment anniversaries, log of training dates with renewal reminders, and a list of personal favorites for teacher gift giving). --Whichever company runs with my idea is going to have an edge! I created a work-around in Kinderlime to enable me to text staff by creating a student named"Staff Members" and then assigning all of the staff as if they were the "Parents".

Serena
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Robust software with superb customer service

Commentaires : We've been able to move all of our data to a secure, cloud-based management system, allowing us to get rid of our outdated servers and making our in-house IT personnel very happy in the process. We've also begun offering online payment options to our grateful families, many of whom kept a check book on hand solely for tuition payments. We have been very happy with the support offered by Procare's customer service team. They have walked us through setting up new products, both software and hardware, and are readily available with a quick response to any questions we've had. Additionally, Procare does a great job in offering very clear instructions through webinars and other online resources. Their customer service is second to none.

This software provides solutions for so many things at once...from data management to parent resources...and allows our center to be run much more efficiently. Our organization is currently exploring just a fraction of the available software system, but we are excited about the prospect of adding more and more over the next few years, simplifying options for parents and families as well as for our administrative team and other employees.

There is a LOT to learn in order to use the software. Things that we were able to do in one click in our last system now require quite a bit more "digging" in order to execute. We have also found that the available reports are not as intuitive as our old software. We are having to input a lot more data in multiple places in order to access necessary reports. However, we attribute this extra bit of effort on our part to the increased capabilities of this system. Plus, the learning resources are plentiful, so we are able to figure out easily enough how to make the software work for our needs.

Courtney
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11-50 employés

Waiting to jump ship

Commentaires : I haven't found a software that can do it all. To switch we would be trading problems for problems. However if i were to do it over again we would not chose Procare. I would love it if they sent surveys to their customers to get advice on areas they are failing and areas that need to most work. When they come out with new features they often miss the mark and are sub par. I am waiting and watching for either Procare to catch up or another company to come along that has everything.

They have great customer service. Their emails look nice.

There is no nice way to track your very long waiting list and there is no nice way to clearly see openings months in advance. The "feature" they have for these are worthless. I use a work around but it is time consuming and cumbersome. The scheduling feature is way more time consuming then it needs to be. Their text messaging feature is horrible, time consuming, cumbersome and unreliable. It is not user friendly or intuitive. Stuck in the stone age for sure! Too many moving parts, you have to click this and check that and go through menu after menu just to end up with an error message because you still need to complete a series of commands or missed a check box. However, if you know what you doing there is a lot of functionality, it's just not easy. It is necessary to use multiple different platforms as Procare is NOT enough to successfully operate a childcare center.

Tami

Procare Software

Commentaires : Overall the software has been able to provide us with a more efficient use of our time

Procare is very easy to use and has many functions that assist in the overall operations of the child care program that I own and manage. It makes recordkeeping very easy and less time consuming allowing us to devote more of our time to the children and our staff.

There are some functions regarding signing children in and out, if a parent forgets to sign a child out they are not able to sign them in again the next day, and their child's time card gets all messed up. If there was a way that the system automatically signed the children out (that the parents forgot to) it would make it much easier for them to sign in in the morning. Also school age kids, would be nice if they could sign themselves in and out when coming back from school or leaving for school.

il y a 4 ans

Tami - We're glad you like the many easy-to-use functions. As to checking children in and out, we are currently working toward a simplified process we believe will alleviate issues with parents forgetting to check kids out. Of course you can also use the Batch Check Out feature to quickly make sure all kids are checked out at the end of the day. And for school-age children you can absolutely let them sign in and out by simply adding them as an authorized pickup for themselves. Hope that helps!

Pam

V9 to V10 Conversion

Commentaires : We have use Procare for 15 years and love it! We do not have all the modules but most of them. We work within Procare 80% of our day. We have recently converted to V10 and are working often with Support to help us with or little challenges.

We have found the video's to be awesome! The help feature is the Best! The helpfulness and person care from all the support staff is A+ !!! Love Remote Access by the staff!!!

It's a challenge learning all the new buttons and new reports but at some point it will become second nature. County ledgers did not transfer correctly and had missing data. Thankfully Support has taken it over to work on to see what is the best and simplest solution for our specific situation.

il y a 6 ans

Hello Pam, and welcome to Procare v10! Thank you for your review. We really appreciate hearing suggestions from our customers and are glad that our amazing tech team was able to help. Rest assured we are here to give you another one of our famous customer care Procare Hugs if you need any help in the future.

Angie
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Works ok for our purposes

Commentaires : We have used Procare for many years. The thought of it is great but we find it lacking in MANY areas.
The thought of changing software is daunting which is the reason we have stuck with it.
We also feel that Tuition Express fees are very outrageous.

We like the data management aspect of Procare. We also like the thought of having everything in one place.

The software is time consuming and not extremely user friendly. We are not able to do all of the things we would like to. The software is not ideal from the accounting side. Our accounts prefers other financial software but does tolerate Procare. Balancing bank accounts is VERY time consuming and difficult. The program is not user friendly for parents and does not have a great app. I don’t feel it is all inclusive. Meaning we have to use multiple programs in addition to Procare to manage our school. The Tuition Express processing fees are absolutely exorbitant and seem to increase frequently.

il y a 4 ans

Angie - Thank you for your candid feedback. We're glad you like the data management aspects of Procare. We'll have a team member contact you to consider strategies to make the best use of Tuition Express for your situation and ideas for how to minimize fees. We also have free training available to help you get the most from your system.