15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Procare Solutions

En savoir plus sur Procare Solutions

Une solution tout-en-un pour la gestion des données des enfants/du personnel, la gestion des absences et le suivi des repas, la comptabilité, la collecte des frais de scolarité, la gestion des salles de classe et les échanges avec les parents.

En savoir plus sur Procare Solutions

As it integrates solution Accounts, expenses reports, time card for teachers and payroll all achieved in one umbrella.

Most f the time its human error not the software.

Procare Solutions - Notes

Procare Solutions a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 116 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Procare Solutions ?

Filtrer les avis (2 116)

Bailey
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Procare in a nutshell

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Boukary
ADF (Mali)
Administration publique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Prore Solution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Procar solution me permettre de pouvoir vendre et d'acheter et me donne des idées pour l utilisation

Oui bien l'intégralité de l'utilisation de ces produits est très facile

Oui la fonctionnalité de ces produits vraiment essentiel pour moi

Marlene
Marlene
Administrator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Great Software for Child Care Centers

Commentaires : We love this program. It provides us with one place to quickly find out so much information. Log-in and see total enrollment, enrollment by classes or ages. Tracks child information without searching through files or looking in multiple places. Tracks employee attendance and any other info you might want to add like: Date of Hire, schedules, vacation time accrued or used, etc. Many things a pre-programed, but you can personalize it yourself or request assistance from a fantastic customer service person. This makes my job so much easier, especially with continual changes to State Day Care Licensing regulations. You do have to enter each child's information when they enroll, but once and it's done. Can update any information with only a few clicks and everyone that you assign a role can see everything.

Simplicity of use. Saves paperwork. Can be used to create reports. Easily see everyone who is still in the building (children and staff members). Records many different types of information (attendance, immunizations, medicals, state required paperwork, Food Program info for the USDA CACFP, tuition fees, and other misc info.) You can program it to add user specific information such as allergies, restricted pick-up, authorized individuals for pick-up, etc. We even have a door unit that stores fingerprints of authorized individuals for pick-up and then allows the door to unlock for entry.

W e have had to replace the door unit after someone cracked the screen and someone just chipped the fingerprint reader which may need replaced (it is still working). This is the result of individual user misuse though and not an actual flaw of the program or hardware. There is an annual update fee, but it is well worth the cost for the time and paperwork it saves.

Jenifer
2128, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Game changer in the office and Classroom

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used several methods of accounting in communication in our Learning Academy and by far Procare has been the one that stands out for both billing and classroom tools

The communication my parents and teachers can have to assure that the children have the best environment and tools for that individualized experience.C

I wish there were a few tools with the billing to truly be more turnkey than it is at the moment.

Denise
Owner (É.-U.)

You can do better.

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I would describe it as hot and cold. I am resentful that I was forced to switch from Sandbox but I am doing my best to make the most of it. I get good feedback from the parents and frustration from the staff.Overall, I plan to stick with it in hopes that you will continue to improve services. I really appreciate the substantialness of this survey. It allowed me to say what I really think and not just guide answers on a path that suits the company best. This level of survey gives me hope that Procare actually does care about their clients. Thank you.

I adore [sensitive content hidden], who gently guides me through trainings. Give her a raise, give her two raises, she's awesome.I like that the parents like it.Tuition express seems pretty good. Needs a few tweaks, but otherwise a decent product.I like that it works with both apple and android fairly well.I love that you can send video and it's good quality.I feel like I will appreciate more features as I learn them.

1. Reports. The absolute worst! I shouldn't have to buy another program just to download, read and print out simple reports. Please see your SANDBOX reports and do that.2. Messaging. Maybe add a filter that allows me to see my message 1 time with everyone I sent it to. I do not need to look at the same message 120 times on the same page! 3.Chat bots... I agree they need to be there, but they're not super accurate or always that helpful.4.Customer phone support. I sat on hold for 47 minutes yesterday. Maybe add a wait in line, call back feature.5. Newsletters, attachments and flyers. This could be a little more user friendly. I would really appreciate the ability to upload premade flyers, parent announcements, calendars, etc in the messaging feature.

Michelle
Assistant Director Curriculum (É.-U.)

Procare is the Solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We are happy with our Procare Solutions subscription and don't plan using any other app at this time.

We use Procare to not only send real time communication to parents but also as administrators we get to see a snapshot of each classrooms day. Parents rave about the ability to see daily updates and pictures of their child when they have to be away at work.

Sometimes we have issues with the app right around the time there is an update. The issues are usually resolved quickly.

Tiki
Child care Provider (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great app, but needs improvement, I believe it will get there.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I think it is a great app and very up and coming, I think it will continue to thrive and imporve. Once it has some of the things I am looking for I would certainly keep using this app.

There are alot of options and I think it has alot to offer, this is my personal opinion. I have been looking for a app that checks off all my boxes, this one has majority of them but a few things missing. the price is much more afforable then alot of the apps out there and you get way more.

I REALLY Wish it had a EXPENSE Section, This would be a game changer. The customer support is not the best. I emailed them about pricing and never got a response. Even the little messager box help is very slow. for anyone who is a visual learner it would be great if there were more short videos to help guide you. I believe there are alot more feature with partnered apps but was confused how to do this, not very user friendly for people who get confused easy with technology.

Sevastiana
2128, 11–50 employés

Review from The Teaching Tree SW

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been great for the last 3 years we have used ProCare overall I am very pleased with it.

That is is easy to use and great for all needs at my center

I do not have any complaints on ProCare, I am fully satisfied with our overall app and what everything that it offers, it is easy to use and parents love it as well.

Cheryl
2128, 2–10 employés

Procare Solutions: Easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : customer service has been very helpful. Overall I like the product, it's easy to use.

The trainings, attendance for children and staff

The spread sheets for attendance, I wish they were more condensed. The pages don't line up when you have to print them.

Luciana
head teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

My observations on ProCare as an daily user.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Parent and teacher communication messager.

I like how efficient and clear communication is between teachers and parents.

My dislikes are about when you have a child from another classroom visiting your classroom, and you want to share a picture of them playing, you cannot do it at once. You have to send the pictures to both classrooms. I also wished we could click saying that diaper cream was used.

Sonia
Sonia
Sound Design and Editing (Arménie)
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Streamlining Childcare Operations with Comprehensive Management Features

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Procare Solutions is a comprehensive childcare management solution that streamlines operations and simplifies administrative tasks. Despite considerations such as the pricing structure and learning curve for advanced features, the user-friendly interface, robust reporting, and automation capabilities make Procare Solutions a valuable asset for childcare centers seeking to enhance their efficiency and improve parent communication.

Procare Solutions offers a wide range of features that cover various aspects of childcare management. From attendance tracking and scheduling to billing and parent communication, the platform provides a comprehensive solution for childcare centers, making daily operations more efficient and organized.Procare Solutions automates many administrative tasks, reducing manual effort and potential errors. Features like automated attendance tracking, staff scheduling, and billing streamline processes, freeing up time for childcare providers to focus more on providing quality care to children.

While the core features of Procare Solutions are easy to navigate, mastering all the advanced features and customization options may require some learning. Centers that want to utilize the full potential of the platform may need to invest time in training and familiarizing themselves with these advanced functionalities.Although Procare Solutions offers a mobile app, some users have reported that certain features and functionalities are limited compared to the web version. This limitation can be a drawback for centers that heavily rely on mobile devices for their daily operations.

l’année dernière

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're very happy to hear that Procare has allowed you to automate so many processes at your facility and make life easier for you and your staff. In regards to your concerns about mobile app functionality, we'd love to hear any feedback you have and what sort of features you feel would improve your experience. We are continuously working to improve speed and performance for our mobile app users as well. We'd love to hear from you, please reach out to your Procare Account Manager or support team so that we learn more about how we can improve your mobile experience. Thank you!

Maria
teacher (É.-U.)

Peocare teacher

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was very easy to learn how to use the app. as a teacher it was very easy for me to understand the need for something like this in our School. it make the day to day of our class much easier to manage. we get to look back at the week or even the month to see just how much the children have grown. I have been in the field of work for 20 years, I find this app easy to use and very useful. we can easily see if a child is absent. we can see if the parent let us know that child would not be in that day. If the parent did now notify us we will call and ask why the child is absent. This is a safe guard for the child.

It does make the day to day needs of the center much easier for the teachers in communicating with the parents. the posting of the days adventures is a plus when it comes the parents. They do express how much they enjoy the pictures

some times it takes a bit of time to load. We have had a few times when parent said they couldn't sign in.

Tiara
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Happy Procare User

Commentaires : Overall, I am very pleased and satisfied with the Procare Software. Since having the system, not only have my team and I been able to save a lot of time that was usually spent on manual entry, but we were also able to offer a convenient feature to the parents. Parents no longer have to wait to get to the front desk or call over the phone to make payments. Payments can be made via the online portal and immediately post to the account. They can also view statements and receive their monthly invoices via e-mail every month. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty. That initial task of setting up 200+ families was tedious but once that was done I can definitely say it was worth the task! I am happy we made the switch.

What I like most about the Procare software is the ease of use in regards to monthly billing. The option to set up contract billing every month is much easier and less time consuming than having to manually enter invoices as we once did. This features allows my staff and I to save time as well as ensure better accuracy as far as billing goes. Also, now we are allowed to have our customers pay via the online portal Procare offers as opposed to having to pay in person. This is a feature we didn't have prior to gaining the Procare software. Not only do we appreciate this convenience factor, but the customers we provide service for as well.

Although not a big deal- the thing I initially liked least about the Procare software was the difficulty in figuring out how to navigate through certain reports. Because there are so many options it was a bit intimidating to find out how to access the various reports offered. However, I can say that the information provided by the websites customer service and videos were helpful. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty in allowing that option.

AMBAR
Daycare Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Everything I need, anywhere I need it.

Commentaires : Kinderlime has been with me since day one, from the moment I was licensed. Everything was in one place no need to have rosters and billing spreadsheets and have to enter formulas and hassle with paper sign-in sheets. It is always one of the first things I introduce parents to when they tour our home. I can't say enough great things about it. After the parents start using it they tell the family and friends about it and how they can see what the kiddo is doing, eating, learning, they truly love it. I get to share the milestones and happy faces from the daily activities in a way that it makes the time they spend on the phone all about their little one. Invoice Billing is one of the top things I love keeps me super organized.

I can access Kinderlime from my desktop, cellphone tablet. and so can my parents. It is super easy to use. It is designed to be paperless and it allows me to run my Home Daycare with ease, even when I am not in the office.

There is not much more I can ask of the features and functions of Kinderlime. I do participate in the Child Nutrition Program and I have to go to different software to enter my meals and attendance, it would be nice to integrate Kinderlime with the programs like KidKare.

Katelyn
Manager (É.-U.)

Great Program worth the price

Commentaires : When I first took over in the childcare office I was under the impression that Sandbox would not fulfill what we were looking for in a software program, but after doing more research on my own I discovered that Sandbox was able to do everything that other programs do. I've enjoyed working with the Sandbox program and their customer service.

This software has the same functions as many of the more expensive software. Without have any formal training on it I was able to figure it out pretty easily and being able to call, email or chat with customer support has been a huge help. Everything that we were looking for in a software program Sandbox has with being a fraction of the price of others. Sandbox is simple and clean looking and is working on updating to keep up to date resources available to parents and teachers.

Some of the features that it has such as with child daily logs is not as concise as I would prefer it to be as an administrator, but over all it is simple to use and easy for parents to navigate.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Katelyn, Thanks for the amazing review and feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are making some major updates to our daily logs early next year. Stay tuned!

Kelly
Aquatics Director (É.-U.)

We love Procare!

Commentaires : Overall I have a great experience! We have a large center with kids infant up to 13 years. We also are unique in that we use it for our swimming programs too. These range from 2 years old up to adults and the customer support to help us set this up was fantastic!

Procare does a lot for our center! We also love how there are additional features you can add on. It is great for tracking families, payments, and even adding activities. Overall we have had good experiences with the customer support. We also love the cloud so we can access this anywhere! The customer support is usually great as well. The people are willing to help and teach you learn more about Procare's capabilities!

Procare does a lot but some of the features are a bit updated. The texting feature isn't great. It still uses phone emails to send these and we always have problems with it working correctly. The emails are also not great. It can't be customized, images can not be added unless it is an attachment and it can only come from one email administrator unless your company uses Outlook. I also feel like the customer support overall is great but sometimes, I get someone who doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. After a long wait, this can be very frustrating.

Linda
CEO (É.-U.)

Make your job easier

Commentaires : I cannot imagine doing my job without Procare!

I love that it is cloud based. I can sign on anywhere to help my customers and staff. I like that all of my files are paperless. It is good for tracking when a something is coming due or is past due. It offers good reports. I like that everything is in one app. I also use the Kid Reports app for and I love that all of the data is transferred automatically.

I have been using this software since 2010 and there is always improvements that help make our job better.

Christie
Assistant Agency Coordinator (É.-U.)

Product review

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall it has been responsive to any suggestions we have had and has kept us up to date with our families.

It accurately keeps us up to date and is easy for people to access throughout the whole program. We also like the reports and things you can run as well for keeping others in the know.

The app and the online version are kind of disconnected. There are times data does not sync from the online version to the desktop version and vice versa which can make things difficult.

Kim

Procare - 1 year later

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It has been a mixed experience. We liked our previous software(Sandbox). Procare has better parent communication and staff messaging. The transition was quite stressful trying to get guidance on how to make the change. I was finally helped through Sandbox customer service. We use tuition express, which works well. Parents like the ease of paying.

The most important area that has made us not look for an alternative is the ease that parents and staff can communicate via messaging and notes. Uploading pictures and videos is a big plus. The accounting ease for parents to make payments.

There are many features that we were very used to in Sandbox that are not available on Procare. Just recently I found out there were 2 versions of Procare and the items I were asking for were most likely on the Desktop version and not Online. There is a lack of being able to email directly from Procare - some messages are private and do not need to be seen by everyone. If there is an email entered, it should link to our Outlook. The lack of ability to track records that expire - in Sandbox, both children and staff records could be tracked. There are missing reports that our CPA requests that I can not find. The HIGH lack of customer service at times - last year was the worst. I was spoiled by Sandbox and how quick response they had. Instead I have to do my own research through archived notes. Maybe a clean up in those areas.The ability for EVERY staff member to edit children's profiles is a HUGE security issue.

Casey
COO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Decent basic functionality, but limited application

Commentaires : Serves a limited purpose, but is falling behind. We may start looking elsewhere

The system is easy to use for basic functions- child attendance, billing, child info tracking, basic reports.

Procare seems to be trying to expand functionality to different applications (Kids Report, etc). However, their core offerings are dated and have had few improvements to make them more functional. I submit requests for functionality, but few things ever change. Here are my top items to change, that would improve the system: Basic: 1. Mail merge document is terrible and incredibly limited. I should be able to create a licensing-compliant registration form for parents, which includes emergency contacts, allergies, medical insurance number, etc. 2. Staff timecards are poorly designed. After years of using the timecards, we stopped. Using our payroll providers timecards are a far superior experience. Editing timecards was awful, building in automation was challenging, and the check in/out was a poor experience. 3. The user interface using two different codes is onerous. All other systems we use has just one login pin. 4. There is no data viewer report to access all info in the SQL database. To create a simple pre-filled registration code, I have to download numerous data viewer reports, combine them, manipulate data, and then mail merge into a document. It's almost not worth it. 5. MyProcare is pretty terrible. It looks like a 2005 UI, has limited functionality, you can't update your own information, and customization is poor Advanced: 1. There is no API to access the SQL backend. Without integration, it severely limits what we can do with the system. 2.

Connie
Director of Child Care (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Procare Review

Commentaires : I really like that parents are able to log into myprocare.com and view their account balance, payment history, and make a payment without my assistance. It saves me time and energy and gets us the tuition payments quickly. Overall, I have had a very positive experience. Tech support is stellar!!

It is easy to use. When I have a question or an issue, customer support is very responsive and helpful both via the phone or online chat. I really like the online wait list module that allows prospective families to contact us. It allows the prospective family to enter their information and it is automatically integrated into the client database with a few easy steps, no re-entry necessary. I also really like the myprocare parent portal which allows parents to log into their account ledger, view and print statements, make payments and more. The payments made their are automatically posted to their ledger card and deposited into our account. It is slick and easy and saves me time! I also really like that I am the one that processes the ACH payments each month. This makes my relationship with my parents much easier versus our old system where a 3rd party processed them making error resolution sometimes a nightmare. This system gives me the flexibility to change the amount to reflect more accurately the amount owed as well as stopping payments easily when a family unenrolls from the program..

Creating certain reports, like a waiting list by age, can be tricky and took me some time to get set up. In a previous iteration of this software, pre V10, there was a labeled report already created that you just set date parameters of "waiting list" enrollment and voila, a waiting list was created for you. I also wish you could add a stand alone field to the client profile that designates a funding source for each client. It would help for enrollment and budgeting purposes. The only other draw back is the cost of the financial transactions, but those are inline with the rest of the retail industry. Just hard on the non-profit budget to spend money on convenience for the parents.

Courtney
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Using Kinderlime with Our After-school Program for New Americans

Commentaires : Using Kinderlime in our after-school program has been beneficial in the following ways: - It's allowed us to ensure that our staff to participant ratios are always met
- It's allowed us to better know each and every one of our kids. We see over 120 children each week. The program allows us to more easily remember faces and names, siblings and parents!
- It's given us peace of mind knowing that student emergency information is right on hand if needed.
- It's given us one single platform to manage participant attendance and volunteer attendance.
- It's allowed us to use one platform to manage our particpantion in the CACFP program and complete our meal tracking in one, easy place.
- It's given us the ability to quickly pull student and program data for grant writing purposes and for logistics. For example, in seconds we ewre abel to get a list of student names and addresses for our new van driver, making pick up a breeze.

What we like most about the program is that it allows us to connect more meaningfully with the parents of the New Americans children we serve in our programs, through the messaging features and newsletter features. It's provided our parents, who are often not invited to participate in their children's care or schooling, with an accessible way to stay engaged with their children and with our program.

So many of our parents and children are English Language Learners, and are new technology users. It would benefit our program greatly if there were more opportunity to directly engage with parents and participants through the app. Specifically, allowing us to direct and mass message and text them consistently! This is because our parents are more apt to use a texting feature over an emailing or app feature. We've found this to be the truth with our grandparents as well. Our program provdes full transportation to participants, we pick up and drop off kids at home. Having the ability to text parents a notification when their child is on the bus, or about to be picked up, would be fantastic for our logistics, parent engagement and participant safety.

Mikaela
Preschool Teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11–50 employés

Procare Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I really enjoy using the app and out families love that the can get real time updates about their children throughout the day.

What I really appreciate about Procare is the effortless way that my childcare center can communicate with our families on a daily basis. Parents are able to have access to all the activities, photos, videos, notes, and messages directly on their phone or device. It is a great way to keep track of which children are here (signed-in) in the morning and who is absent. This feature comes in handy when moving children between spacing with the name-to-face feature or in emergency situations as well.

So far there hasn't been anything that I don't like about the app. Our center has been using Procare Solutions for more than 3 years now and nothing sticks out. There are a few features we don't use but, that wasn't due to us not likely those features we just have a different system in place for those already.

l’année dernière

Thank you, Mikaela for taking the time to write a review of Procare. We appreciate you and all of our customers!

Matt
Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

It works flawlessly!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Procare Solutions has been an incredible asset to our child care business. It has helped us save time and money, while also improving our overall operations and providing a better experience for our families. I highly recommend Procare Solutions to any child care business looking to improve their operations and streamline their administrative tasks.

Procare Solutions is an excellent software solution for any child care business looking to streamline their administrative tasks and improve their operations. As a user of Procare Solutions, I have found the platform to be highly intuitive, user-friendly, and efficient. The system is well-designed, allowing me to easily manage my child care center's daily operations, from scheduling and billing to parent communications and staff management.One of the standout features of Procare Solutions is its customer support. The team is highly responsive and knowledgeable, and they always go above and beyond to provide the support needed to solve any issues or answer any questions. Their level of professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction is truly outstanding.Overall, Procare Solutions has been an incredible asset to our child care business. It has helped us save time and money, while also improving our overall operations and providing a better experience for our families. I highly recommend Procare Solutions to any child care business looking to improve their operations and streamline their administrative tasks.

Overall, while there are some potential drawbacks to Procare Solutions, the platform's benefits, features, and excellent customer support make it an excellent choice for child care businesses looking for a comprehensive software solution.

l’année dernière

Thank you, Matt for taking the time to submit a review of the Procare platform. We appreciate all of our customers!

Narek
Chief of medical facility (Arménie)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Procare Solutions Review: Streamlining Childcare Management with Comprehensive Features

4,0 l’année dernière

Procare Solutions offers a wide range of features that cover various aspects of childcare management. From enrollment and attendance tracking to billing and reporting, the software provides a comprehensive solution that addresses the diverse needs of childcare providers. Having all these functionalities within a single platform streamlines operations and eliminates the need for multiple tools or manual processes.Procare Solutions automates many administrative tasks, saving childcare providers significant time and effort. Features such as automated invoicing, payment tracking, and staff scheduling streamline operations and reduce manual errors. The robust reporting capabilities also provide valuable insights into the center's performance, allowing for data-driven decision-making.

Mobile App Experience: The mobile app provided by Procare Solutions, while functional, could benefit from further improvement. The app's performance can sometimes be sluggish, and certain advanced features available on the web platform may be limited or not as seamlessly integrated. Enhancing the mobile app experience with smoother performance and full feature parity would be beneficial for users who rely heavily on mobile devices for managing childcare operations.The software operates on a subscription-based model, and the cost may vary depending on factors such as the number of children or the size of the childcare center. For smaller or independent providers with limited budgets, the pricing may be perceived as relatively high. Offering more flexible pricing plans or options tailored to different types of childcare centers could attract a broader range of users.

l’année dernière

Hello and thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear that Procare has allowed you to automate so many processes at your facility and make life easier for your staff. In regards to your concerns about mobile app functionality, we'd love to hear any feedback you have and what sort of features you feel would improve your experience. We are continuously working to improve speed and performance for our mobile app users as well. Also, please note that pricing for Procare is a flat monthly fee that is not dependent on student enrollment or center size. However, we do offer different package tiers based on your organization's needs. If you have any further questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you and you can reach your Procare Account Manager or support team to learn more about different capabilities and let us know how we can improve your software experience in the future. Thank you!

Shannon

Child Care Management

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I feel our overall experience has been positive. We haven't had too many issues other than an occasional outage.

I like how parents can see real time updates on what their child is doing at school - diaper changes, mood, meals, naps.

I feel that when a staff person is added there should be a bare minimum of what features they can access. We inputted a new staff person and their email was incorrect so the person who received it go into our school on procare and changed the names of the classrooms and was able to see the personal information of each child.

il y a 11 mois

Hello and thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use with Procare and your families are seeing real-time updates on their children to give them peace of mind throughout their day. In the future, if you add any new staff members and want to limit the access they have, select "Non-Admin User" which will give them access to log into Procare and the ability to clock in/out with a PIN, but limit the rest of their access or make them unable to view staff information, billing, lead information, reports, etc. You can also edit permissions for different user types under your account settings to further customize default staff permissions. Please read our support article here to find more details on how to make these customizations: https://help.procareconnect.com/en/articles/2781020-managing-staff-access-roles-permissions