Avis clients sur Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory EHR

En savoir plus sur Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory EHR

Cerner Ambulatory prend en charge plus de 55 spécialités en proposant des solutions et des services cliniques et financiers intégrés.

En savoir plus sur Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory EHR

I like that PowerChart is easy to navigate and customize depending on the user. The customer support is always a phone call away if you need them.

Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory EHR - Notes

3,5
3,6
3,6
3,5

Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory EHR a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 151 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cerner PowerChart Ambulatory EHR ?

KRENCISWEL
KRENCISWEL
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Qatar)

Excellent

Commentaires : Less paperwork, less patient waiting time, efficient and accurate management of samples through the use of barcode system within the software.

I have been working with cerner powerchart since 2016 and it has been very helpful with managing patient orders specially with regards to clinical laboratory test orders. It is very organized and all clinical orders are separated by classification. It has decreased the patient waiting time and processing time for the lab where I am working. Overall its very helpful to medical professionals like me.

There is really no cons for this software. Occassional downtime, updates and server problems but those were just minor technical difficulties. And are always adressed by the support team efficiently.

Genetic Counselor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

Makes things easy

Commentaires : It is a great place to compile all records and look up patient information when needed. It has helped me stay on track with clinic notes.

I like that Cerner is transparent enough so that nothing is too hard to figure out. I am able to find patients easily, write clinic notes easily, and view past records easily.

You can only see up to 500 records before things start to disappear. I do not like this. Additionally, it can be hard to find certain records, perhaps a search bar within the records would make things easier.

Ian
IT Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Not user friendly for staff

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a stressful year implementing this as our all in one solution for EMR, feedback from all staff members has been poor to outright displeasure, with some staff leaving rather than learn the new system

I would say the only real benefit is that we have all our facilities on the same system and everything is there when we go to different departments

It is supposed to be easy to use, but it really isn't. As a patient i found my Stress test that was ordered was not ordered. As an IT person not being able to resolve issues myself and relying on a poor tier support system was onerous. 5 days to add a new printer after one failed. WHY?

Anna
Surgical/medical assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Charting for the better

4,0 il y a 4 mois

The software is really nice in the fact that it stores a lot of data and is very specific as to how it stores it. For example medical records being linked together so you can gather a whole medical history without calling a million other doctors.

It’s very busy and can be hard to navigate.

chrys
physician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Cerner PowerChart -An EHR system easy to use, HIPAA compliant and efficient in your charting

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have had a very positive experience with Cerner PowerChart. It was the first EHR system I used when our hospital system transitioned from paper to electronical medical records. It was easy to learn and easy to navigate, making daily charting a breeze.

I like Cerner PowerChart because it has features that allow me to compete my patient orders, including e-prescribing, note writing, lab reviewing, patient search, all in my fingertips

Some versions of Cerner PowerChart don't have all features and capabilities activated, so different hospitals' versions have limitations, for example in searching for medications in an concise and efficient manner

Lauren
Physical therapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Tough to use for physical therapists

Commentaires : The software is an electronic medical record software that leaves a little bit to be desired especially compared to some of the other EMR choices out there. It is clunky, and a bit disconnected especially between departments which leaves communication gaps which can be dangerous in the hospital situation.

I understand where everything is located, and the multi-patient task list makes things easy to find in the course of my day.

I find that this software is not oriented towards the physical therapist, and it is very tough to integrate information between departments in the hospital. I do not like that my patients will "fall off" My list if they are off the unit or floor, which makes it very easy to miss people. I do not like that you can't see the orders for the patient right away and you need to click on each chart to get more detail which makes it cumbersome to schedule. I wish that you were able to use smart phrases similarly to Epic In order to make documenting more efficient. I also dislike the amount of clicks and grids that a physical therapy note requires. It takes a lot of time to document.

Vijay
Pharmact (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

WORSET Support you will ever find. If I open an urgent ticket I am luck to see a fix in 2 months

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Providers complain constantly and my experience with their present support is horrible . I wish we had stayed with Meditech

When you 1st start off with Cerner they send you their A team but after that you should expect almost no support as that team in Bangalore has minimal training and seems to be stretched so thin that they only respond on one day a week, then they pass your ticket from one team to another. If you complain they seem to slow the process more

Non existent support. Example: opened a ticket for the addition of the new COVID boosters. We had the product but for them to add the product to the system they need to wait for their drug data suppler (MULTUM) to add it to their dictionary. That happened last month. I had to prod them since I could wee the product on the hospital side. Now I needed the careset to be created (an order set that takes care of the documentation and billing). I’m still waiting more 2 months since we got the vaccine

Rohit
Physician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Cerner review

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Cerner is very user friendly when starting off with using EMR for the first time. Less complicated as compared to other EMRs.

No cons about cerner so far. Needs better integration like Epic for care everywhere and getting records at a single place.

Omasiel
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 501-1 000 employés

Less complicated

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I will rate this software as 5 out of 10.

This software is very basic for charting/documenting clients information.

This software does not have many features while charting/documenting.

serita
patient access rep (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

overall cerner power chart

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : overall good product with some areas of improvement

use of books to schedule appts. and registration section easy use

patient search still makes a lot of errors with searching for a patient. You can easily duplicate.

Nathaniel
Nurse (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Cerner Powerchart Review

Commentaires : Overall experience was good. I was initially trained on Cerner Powerchart. There are better EMR systems out there as far as flow, successful add-ons, and auto saving features. However, I must say that the ease of charting on systems and pages within the original body of Powerchart software flows very well. I love the short cuts that I am able to use so that my charting time is much faster than veterans using the system. The customization of pages for each department makes it very friendly for the user. And best of all that customized organization you are used to having follows you in case you float to another unit.

The Pro's about this software include that it can be customized to make changes throughout every department within the hospital system that uses it. This makes the software versatile. I have seldom had a tired day without running through the routine of charting on patients but Cerner allows for the quick access lists of options in my charting that can be expanded when I need it to jog my memory for the descriptor needed in my charting. Unlike other charting systems I have used in the past, a default collapsed list of charting options in Cerner is very helpful. Additionally, Cerner has a lot of built in quick access options for charting that my fellow coworkers asked me to teach them. The ability to chart without the use of a mouse makes everything fly by. This is especially important when the mouse at a charting station doesn't work well. The best part of the customized organization on any specific hospital unit is that this organization of information follows you when you float to other units. This means that if you need to help your buddy unit out the charting time will not slow down due to being in a foreign environment. Very Very Very helpful!

There is not a built in auto save feature in the charting. The ability to alter charting during my shift is important but there should be a time limit or window within which change to the charting can be counted as initial documentation. If you currently save every so often to ensure your work is not lost and realize information documented was inaccurate then there is a flag on whatever information you change showing that a mistake has been made. This is an unfortunate drawback which points to the lack of autosave features. One other big con to the system is that when outside information is integrated, such as education material from a subscription database online, the patient chart only reflects information documented when added through specific links within Cerner. As an example if you add documentation that you printed off a handout for the patient you cannot link the handout to the patient chart after the fact. This means that prior to printing anything you HAVE to enter the database from a specific designated page in Cerner and attach it to the chart. Only one way in and one way out. Poor organization in the add-ons in Cerner.

Javier
Operations Officer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

365 Medical EMR

Commentaires : Must customizable EMR solution I've had the pleasure of working with. Customer support is just a phone call away and they always answer in 5min or less. Powercharts allows providers to customize macros and auto text in order to streamline their daily workflows. Solutions also provides voice recognition and is compatible with Microsoft and Apple computer. Front desk Sheduling system allows offices to configure call protocols, auto verifies insurances and makes registration paperless. System does seem overwhelming at first, but like everything else if the user is willing to learn and puts their part in customizing their favorites the system simplifies their workday.

Very customizable to any practice specialty.

When there are parts of the software that can be improved an enhancement needs to be submitted. These enhancements take a long time to take effect.

Hilda
Physician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy of use

Commentaires : Cerner millennium is easy to use again and faster as well.

I can save multiple precompleted templates and diagnosis, making it so is to use and it really save time. However this possibility is not available on all Cerner products. Cerner millennium is the best so far. Cerner medconnect allows to tag and paste from previous note

Cerner Medconnect is the worst product, not user friendly at all! One can not save a pre completed template! There is a possibility of entering smart text, however this is time consuming. “Tag” functioned can take a couple of minutes! It’s really a waste of time

Medical Doctor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Medical software at its finest

I have been using Cerner Powerchart for over four years and still consider it the best medical software. I find the layout to be easy to navigate and extremely user friendly. Unlike so many other software, you dont have to click through tons of boxes to complete a simple task

I really love this software and struggle to find cons. Occasionally when I click on the software icon the software doesn't load and occasionally when I'm using the software it freezes and I have to close it and reopen.

Sara
Director of Nursing (É.-U.)

Antipsychotics and Interventions

Commentaires : We started on Powerchart in Feb 2015. At that time our antipsychotic rate for residents on dementia was at 15.8%
With the use of the behavior tracking and the interventions in PowerChart we have successfully reduced our antipsychotics to 4% !

I really like the Behavior Eval/Intervention sections. With the use of Results Review you can see what was documented and what intervention was used in a report form to use in your Psychotropic Meetings.

The only thing I would say is a con is that there is no "Other" or free text box in the behaviors to choose or track something more specific.

Nicolas
child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 501-1 000 employés

Extremely poor value for the money

Commentaires : The user experience is completely not user-friendly, often needing ongoing clarification for what are basic searching or to complete basic routine activities. Amazingly poor UX/UI layout, and often confusing. The customer services has been all along a nightmare. For more than two months initially in March 2016 when we wanted to start this system we were forced to keep calling in prescriptions to pharmacies & writing controlled medicines for 5 days because the system wasn't working -and Cerner telling us they didn't know what was the problem. Later on when we were eventually able to e-prescribe non-controlled substances still we were forced to get a NY State waiver for controlled substances because the company couldn't get it resolved in more than a month longer. Worse, they blamed our IT team here when was clear it wasn't the case. This was more frustrating as this was happening while we're busy seen patients. Support was spotty at best, often the IT people been forced to resolve the problems themselves, or improvise, while the agency I'm working was paying Cerner money. Even now (10/18/2016), the e-prescribe system, that claims it has a renewal option for old medications, it doesn't work for controlled substances (some do, some don't) , so many of us have always to re-write as a new prescription all controlled medicines. I'm a psychiatrist but I've also some formal training in UX/UI design, and to write code, so I'm probably better understanding computers than the usual MD, and even for me the system was an impossible crazy task. I also work with other e-prescribe systems in other agencies, and comparing apples to apples, the other systems are much cheaper and much, much better, and very much easier to use. It's amazing how poor service you can get paying big bucks! And here, this is one glaring example. Buyer beware!

Easier to write progress notes.

What I wrote about e-prescribe.

Medical Coder CPC (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

Great Product for Easy Coding

Commentaires : Because of Cerner EHR we are able to code all types of outpatient charts allowing employees in different functions all to use the same product which allows for less training time.

This software allows user to easily switch between patient types in the electronic health record and carries over information from other softwares easily.

The functionality of this software experiences downtime occasionally.

Patient Care Technician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Good EHR software for hospital documentation

Commentaires : My overall experience with Cener is pleasant. I used a different EHR before Cerner, and most of the staffs at my hospital can agree that Cerner is better.

My hospital switched to Cerner over a year ago from an old EHR system. At first, it was a little confusing because it was different, but everyone ended up liking Cerner. They had staffs on-site for over a month who provided the staff with useful information. The layout is simplistic and the documentations are easy to find. Cener also has the capability to be linked up with the glucometers so the result will be imported into the system automatically, which we had to enter manually before Cerner

For the purpose of my job, I don't really have any problems with Cerner. While I do not find it hard to use at all, I had older nurse colleagues who struggled with it initally.

Jonathan
Podiatrist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

Easy to Navigate for Inpatients

Commentaires : After just a handful of uses, I felt comfortable with Cerner

My group switched to Cerner and I find it much easier to navigate than my old system. I find this comparable to EPIC in terms of easy to use and reliability. Everything is nicely organized and very well put together.

I have nothing negative to say about this other than the cost of the product is not the cheapest

Rebecca
RN (É.-U.)

Cerner

I have worked at many hospital systems, and Powerchart LTC is by far the easiest, most up to date, and simplistic software I have used. It makes sense, allows the provider/RN to be as detailed as they want, and it is easy to navigate.

no con's. I love Powerchart and I hope my hospital always uses it.

Mallory
IT applications analyst (É.-U.)

Cerner is by far the easiest, most user friendly EMR available.

The maintenance on the software is minimal. It's stable and Cerner helps maintain a lot of it. We use all of the applications available and have been so pleased.

It's a whole system, so downtime includes taking everything down. You can't do it piece by piece. This causes downtime for the entire organization.

Daniel
Student (É.-U.)

Customizable Electronic Chart

Lot's of customization options. You can build your own page and pull from different sources to create an all in one page for easy patient assessment.

It can definitely be overwhelming at first to use and there are some little idiosyncrasies you need to know. Once you get familiar with it, it's smooth sailing. But you may need to write down instructions for some things because certain things are not very intuitive.

Christopher
MD (É.-U.)

Cerner or not to Cerner

Ease of learning Relatively intuitive Integration with voice dictation Straightforward

Power notes can be convoluted Preferences could be better organized. Occasional hiccup with dictation needing a restart/logout No compatibility easily with other EHR

Lyn
Healthcare Professional (É.-U.)

Useful, lots of features

It is user friendly and highly customizable. Easy to streamline all pertinent info on electronic health record.

Sometimes too much navigation is required to get to the info you need. Menu options can get a little disorganized as well.

Stephen
Stephen
Small business owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Cerner an ok but antiquated product

Commentaires : I used this product for several years at a previous job. I did not like it that much. I thought it was antiquated and difficult to use.

They did pioneer some of the first things in EMARs

Not well organized, user friendly, or fast. I found it to be very difficult to use.