Timesheet software

Teann Y.
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Any issue we have the customer service helps us asap. We never have to wait hours or until next day. They work on it when we contact them until it is corrected. I love the fact that they explain what the issue was and how to fix it in the future. All employees are respectful and courtesy to us.

Avantages: This software fits our needs where employees are able to input their timesheet via cell phone. They are able to take a photo of their receipts and attach it to their timesheet so that their expenses are current. We use it as an import/export with the accounting software GMS. Being able to upload paystubs is a great help.

Inconvénients: 1. Reports that we could create ourselves, the standard reports might miss an item needed. 2. You have to open a new timesheet to get to the date range you want, then click the arrows back. 3. Would like to see an easier way to open attachments, if they were on the first screen also it would be easier. 4. If new hire entry could be stream lined, as a copy another employee's basic coding then add the individual employees information.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad Clockwise meets your needs and our customer service team takes good care of you.

Thanks also for your helpful suggestions. We will include them in the mix as ideas for future upgrades along with other customer priorities.

Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer!

Clockwise Product Manager

Simple, easy, and great support

Duane N.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have a dispersed employee base which at one time need time-keeping support in 7 states from Hawaii to the Virginia. Clockwise allowed us to get that function at the most cost effect price point. We are a firm that works federal contracts and the fact that Clockwise is DCAA compliant solves one of the issues with doing Cost Plus federal contracts in the future.

Avantages: The simple tool and it's easy access via the web was complemented by the prompt and outstanding support received when there was a need to call the HelpDesk. Whenever I needed telephonic support, the HelpDesk representative, who was extremely knowledgeable, stayed with the issue to resolution. I have to point out that almost all of my calls revolved around me enter some data or configuration incorrectly and not because of some fault with the GHG system.

Inconvénients: While the system is easy to use and gets great support, the only thing I wish was done a little better would be error diagnostic tools prior to having to call support. That would reduce the number of calls I would have had to make, even though the support was great once I did call.

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

Thank you very much for being one of our great customers using Clockwise. We are making strategic steps to make the process easier for your team. Looking to add more features to our Audit trail and other parts of the software. More to come!

Holly S.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our business requires compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency rules as well as specific contract requirements. Clockwise has maintained our compliance for 11 years and has always been an application that we never worried about it not operating correctly or not receiving customer service. They are top notch.

Avantages: For 11 years Clockwise has been easy to use for salary, hourly and workers with non-traditional schedules manning a 24x7x365 help desk. The customer service team members really listen to how your business runs and provides solutions to achieve our desired end state. There has been nothing they could not accomplish for me and if ever there is an import issue to our accounting software - they quickly figure it out! Great team!

Inconvénients: Nothing really. Hourly worker time clock can be a little tricky if they clock in and out multiple times on same day. One quick phone call always fixes any issues.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! So glad that Clockwise has been working easily for you for over 11 years!

I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been "top notch." Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer. We think you're top-notch too!

Good bang for the buck!

Director, Human Resources
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Been using Clockwise since Fall 2013. Affordable timekeeping solution and very easy to use.

Avantages: Easy to setup new employees.
Easy for entering hours worked.
Fairly easy to run necessary reports.
Tech support is awesome! They are always available, friendly and able to resolve any issues that need to be addressed.
Tech support has helped with any kind of tracking of PTO, Vacation, Sick hours. Representatives is the best!!

Inconvénients: A little limited on reports available but their customer tech support is great! Always available, friendly and able to resolve any issues that need to be addressed.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to a great value and easy to use.

I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been so positive. I'm definitely proud of the service my team provides!

Clockwise Time Keeping Software

Publié le 20/08/2019
Bryan C.
Défense et aérospatiale, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clockwise has given my company the methodology and process to be organized and DCAA compliant IRT timekeeping for government contracts.

Avantages: Clockwise provides the best value that I was able to find for a small startup govcon company. Their efforts towards DCAA compliance are just what we needed and the tech support, either live or through online user's manuals can't be beaten. Clockwise meets all of my needs and is scalable as I grow.

Inconvénients: There is not much that I do not like about this product but if I had one is that some of the more complex features (e.g. link to QB Desktop) require tech support from Clockwise. However, the team at clockwise turn this "other" into a positive by being responsive, timely and knowledgeable.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that your experience has been so positive and we look forward to growing with your company.

Clockwise has many features and points of customization, so it can be pretty confusing in certain situations. Please take advantage of our free unlimited customer support for any questions you have. We will be happy to customize a user's guide or provide just in time training if that will help save you time in the future.

Clockwise Review

Publié le 07/08/2019
Lavorn S.
Financial Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: What I like most about this software is the easiness to use and the excellent technical support I receive if I need assistance or have questions. Purchasing this software was the best decision I made. Prior to purchasing this software, I spent numerous hours processing the timesheets and the payroll. This software eased the payroll process tremendously. I am a happy and satisfied customer.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is there is no option to export one timesheet within a group that has multiple employees. I wish there was an option to export one employee's timesheet within a group rather than exporting all the employees' timesheets within the same group.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you're happy and satisfied!

Thanks also for your helpful suggestion. We will include it in the mix as an idea for future upgrades along with other customer priorities.

Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer!

Clockwise Product Manager

Great software program to keep track of time

Diana B.
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love it! Keep up the great work.

Avantages: This software is easy to implement and use. The on-boarding team helped us figure out how the software works with our accounting system (Quickbooks). It saves me time and is less costly than other programs. Clockwise is also very "forgiving" with mistakes. It is easy to fix issues or mistakes. The new app for phones is very convenient too.

Inconvénients: The "Leave Request" area still has a few bugs to work out. If our employees request a solid block of time, the PTO is logged for weekends as well.

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

Thank you for your review and, especially, thank you for being a Clockwise customer!

The "weekend warrior" leave request is one we look forward to make easier for all those who do not have weekend workers. Please feel free to contact our technical support team to see if there are any tips and tricks and solutions they have provided in the past to reduce over weekend leave requests.

My day is so much easier now!

Publié le 04/09/2018
Tanya M.
HR Director
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The system set up was quick and painless. Support is very prompt and responsive. This system has made my job so much easier!

Avantages: Clockwise is a fairly easy to use, intuitive system. I had a brief call with the implementation team, then I was off and running! I have also found it very reliable, no glitches to speak of at all. I work for a mid-sized (300 employees) privately owned company. The system offers all the features I needed; it actually offers much more than I needed.

Inconvénients: The user training could be beefed up some. When I find myself calling support it's usually for things I don't do often (such as creating new departments and cost codes). A detailed user guide would be helpful.

envoyé par GHG le 05/09/2018

This is so great to hear and we are looking toward ways to make your day much easier. We are glad to announce our training and how-to videos that are soon to be released. In the meantime you can view our comprehensive user guides at the following link https://www.goclockwise.com/resources/

Clockwise Review

Publié le 31/07/2019
Stan C.
Program Manager
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, our company's experience has been great.

Avantages: Our team of employees are located in multiple locations in different states. The web based system allows our team members to log on and input their time and attendance. Android tablets are used by our employees and desktop computers are used by our administrative staff to complete the weekly timecard operations. The process is seamless and very efficient. We will be rolling out the new Clockwise app to our employees in August 2019. We anticipate the app will allow be even more efficient.

Inconvénients: There is a small learning curve that our team experienced. It's important to spend time training your administrative staff on the software first followed by the employees. We developed a train the trainer approach with the administrative staff. The trainers then train the employees and assist with getting through the learning curve.

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your companies mobile workforce and administrative requirements and needs each and every time. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future.In the meantime your administrative staff and employees can always view our comprehensive user guides at the following link https://www.goclockwise.com/resources/

Great software and customer service !

Publié le 31/10/2019
Kim S.
Recherche, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time keeping, charging time to different accounts .

Avantages: We have used this for many years and we are satisfied with the company and the time keeping system and the customer service is awesome !

Inconvénients: Nothing about this software is a problem .

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for being one of our great long-time customers! We at Clockwise are happy that your experience continues to be positive!

Clockwise Product Manager

Superb tracking of time sheets

Publié le 28/08/2018
Diana B.
Business Office Manager
Défense et aérospatiale, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We export all of out time keeping data to QuickBooks. This is a wonderful tool that makes the transfer of data amazingly simple. Since we support Government contracts, this timekeeping software meets all the needs set on us by the FAR. We are very happy that we have this tool available for us.

Avantages: The is software is super easy to use. Our employees log in to record their hours, request time off, and supervisors approve time sheets. All of it is very easy to understand and accomplish. The Administrative side is easy to set-up and make changes to. Clockwise support staff is quick to respond to our problems and assist as needed.

Inconvénients: The app still is not very user-friendly.

envoyé par GHG le 31/08/2018

You are happy to have our tool. We are happy to have YOU. Please feel free to drop us a few lines of your suggestion(s) and improvements about our app functionality for the end-user. Your input is most appreciated. Have a wonderful day and thank you being a superb customer.

Ferociously Functional and Customizable

Publié le 08/11/2019
Christy W.
Purchasing Administrator
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using the system to aid in government contractor compliance and payroll processing. Clockwise is help us with some fairly complicated payroll issues we have for some employees. We have not used the system to its fullest capability but are on track to put Clockwise to the test and believe it will exceed our expectations.

Avantages: Cost - only pay for exactly what you need
Ability to customize
Meets government contract requirements
Technical support is fantastic, responds quickly by phone or email or chat!
Custom reports
Mobile App is wonderful and helps
Instruction manuals and resources

Inconvénients: Look is a little dated
Because it is so flexible, configuration can be time consuming
Crosswalk between systems can be complicated

envoyé par GHG le 11/11/2019

We are delighted that you find Clockwise to be "ferociously functional!" That is an awesome way to describe our product. In fact, I think I might use that quote on our website if you don't mind. Thanks for being a Clockwise customer and please don't hesitate to call if you need our help pushing Clockwise to its fullest capacity. -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

Very Satisfied User

Publié le 01/11/2019
Denise L.
HR Advisor
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent experience! I've only encountered one problem and was able to have it resolved in a timely manner. When the customer service rep needed to find out some information for me, he returned my call within minutes with the correct solutions. I value excellent customer service.

Avantages: The feature I like the most is the ease of the software and the ability to navigate easily between pages, tabs and fields.

Inconvénients: When you have to edit in the time keeping fields and need to type in the comment the reason why, the process would work it would work better/quicker if you could type the reason for the edit in just one field for multiple days and not type in the same information for each individual day for that week.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your great review. We at Clockwise are happy that your experience has been so positive!

Time clock Admin Review

Lon L.
IT Manager
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When a service request is made, the response and resolution was very quick. This is great customer service!

Avantages: Ease of use and ability to see employee's timesheet and PTO request within a couple clicks.

Inconvénients: Software is very easy to use, would like to see more Admin reports.

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your requirements and needs each and every time you need. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future. We love our customers suggestions. Please feel free to contact Clockwise Technical Support Team regarding report needs. Thank you!

Kathi S.
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been using this software since 2009, and have zero complaints. The best feature of this software is the compatibility with QuickBooks. I have never had any issues with downloading the time sheets. It makes my job so much easier. The staff at Clockwise area all very helpful and always available.

Inconvénients: I just have one little thing that I wish could be added or changed in the software. It would be great if the Leave Report could be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet.

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

This is so great to hear and we are looking toward ways to make your day much easier. Please contact our technical support team and they will provide you a solution to your leave balance report needs. Thank you for being a Clockwise customer.

Highly Recommend Clockwise

Publié le 31/07/2019
Carol L.
Accounting Coordinator
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love this time saving software! No more having to stop what I'm doing to get employee copy of paystubs/W2 since the employee can log in 24/7 to retrieve this information. You can also post news articles on home page for everyone to see when they log in...great way to make sure everyone stays updated.

Avantages: This software is available 24/7 for employees to log into system. Whether they are looking at paystub(s) or last years W2 form, the information is easily available.

Inconvénients: Original setup of software will not be quick. You must answer all of your company's protocols and employee information before this system is operational. Well worth the time spent but of course, everyone always wants a quick software setup.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that Clockwise has been a time saver for you and your team. That is our mission!

I'm also pleased that we have been a great tool for getting the word out to your staff. Just a heads up, we hear your input regarding setup time and implementation time, and we are doing something about that.

Thank you for being a valued Clockwise customer!

Idris Johnson
Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

Clockwise User and Administrator

Kelby M.
Financial Operations Specialist
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clockwise has been wonderful when it comes to running end of the year reports and reports in general. There will be employees who think they have the wrong PTO accrued and I can easily pull a report from Clockwise and use the exportable CSVs to do calculations. Clockwise also has one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. They are quick, knowledgeable, and they make sure that they can find a solution to any issue you are having.

Avantages: Very easy to use and learn. The audit trail on the timesheets has come in handy many times. Convenient that it can be used on any computer.

Inconvénients: I do not like how we cannot make our own custom reports and have to contact customer service for that. Customer service knows that they are doing and has made me any requested reports but it would be a lot easier to be able to have that function available on the front end.

Best timekeeping product out there

Publié le 05/11/2019
Jan H.
Controller
Biotechnologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We needed a software that complied with government requirements when we had a grant audit many years ago. The auditor suggested Clockwise and we have been with them ever since. Customer support has been great.

Avantages: The reports are fantastic and very comprehensive

Inconvénients: Very user friendly, but not as easy on the employee set-up end.

envoyé par GHG le 06/11/2019

We're very glad that Clockwise has met your needs all these years. For sure, Clockwise with its many features and points of customization can be pretty complex on the back end, so please reach out to our Customer Support team if there's any way we can make it easier for you. Thanks for being a valued, long time customer! -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

Inspyir Clockwise Review

Publié le 30/08/2018
Eric K.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer service is outstanding. Easy and quick setup. Been using Clockwise for over 3 years, and will likely never leave.

Avantages: DCAA compliant, easy to use for employees, easy for admins to set up and modify charge codes.

Inconvénients: No mobile app yet. Mobile app would permit those employees who work at sites without internet access to easily complete timesheets as soon as they walk out the door.

envoyé par GHG le 07/09/2018

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in beta test for iOS and Android. We should release later this year. If you would like your employees to have access to the beta test version of Clockwise Mobile, contact our customer support. Thanks for the great review!

Professional and easy to use

Candace S.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Records time worked easily and accurately; easy to update or change. Tracks time work to projects. Easy to set up projects. Support is readily available, friendly and efficient.

Avantages: User friendly, professional, options, stability

Inconvénients: No default settings available for categories used often

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

Default settings is a great suggestion and we try our best to fit the specific needs of each of our customers. Our development team has taken certain strides to ensure the ease of use and this is one I am sure they will consider further. We are so happy to have you all as part of our team. We will continue to provide the customer service you expect. Thank you.

Good value for the price

Publié le 05/09/2018
Payroll Coordinator
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience has been great. It was easy to set up. I received an adequate amount of assistance during the process. Any time I have a problem, it is solved quickly.

Avantages: Very easy to use for employees and administrator. Great way to communicate with employees through the "News" feature.

Inconvénients: Program is not compatible with Microsoft. It would be much easier to be able to copy and paste a document into the "News" area of the program instead of having to type it in every time.

envoyé par GHG le 07/09/2018

Thanks so much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with Clockwise!

We're sorry to hear you're having to retype your Word documents into the News feature of Clockwise. Try copying your text from Word into a plain text editor like Notepad, then copy and paste into the News. Word documents have lots of special formatting characters that interfere with the webpage code. Copying your content as plain text will help things go more smoothly for you. And, as always, call our great Clockwise Customer Support team if you need further help.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Publié le 01/08/2019
Cheryl D.
Acct II /Payroll
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: THE PRODUCT HAS EASED THE TIME FOR ENTERING PAYROLL AND LESSENED PAPERWORK

Avantages: THE EASE OF UPLOADING AND EXPORTING THE EXCELLENT IT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Inconvénients: NEEDS TO HAVE AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOME OF THE REPORTS ARE COMPLICATED TO STRUCTURE

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We are truly happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the Clockwise product and service. We aim to keep you satisfied. Please feel free to take advantage of the unlimited technical support for some tips and tricks regarding the reporting features.

Idris Johnson
Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

Janice T.
Accounting and Finance Manager
Défense et aérospatiale, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall great experience. Customer support is always responsive and willing to go the extra mile to help.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and easy to demonstrate to employees.

Inconvénients: Some of the report functions are difficult to use.

envoyé par GHG le 31/07/2019

Just to let you know, we are working on substantial improvements to our product's reporting system and will have something ready for customers early next year. In the meanwhile, I invite you to call our customer service team so we can help you improve your experience of our current reporting function.

Used on every payroll for years

Publié le 14/08/2019
Trace P.
Vice President
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For me having customer support folks that I can get in touch with and who are extremely responsive is my number one thing. These guys are on top of it, available and have helped me to get back on track quickly every time I've ever had to call them (which has not been frequently).

Avantages: Software is intuitive and easy to use. The customer support folks, when there are questions, are terrific, know their stuff and very helpful.

Inconvénients: The error messages can be a bit cryptic at times but customer support has always solved quickly when we had something off in our data generation.

envoyé par GHG le 04/11/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to be intuitive and easy to use. That's what we're going for!

Clockwise

Publié le 30/08/2018
Ann B.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We started using Clockwise because we needed a DCAA approved time system. When we were audited the auditor said he was glad we were using this system.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and easy to access.

Inconvénients: Some employees would like to have a mobile app.

envoyé par GHG le 07/09/2018

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in iOS and Android in beta test right now, preparing for a Q4 release. If you would like for your employees to be able to use the beta version of Clockwise Mobile, just contact our customer support and they can get you set up.

Thanks for being a Clockwise customer!