Avis clients sur RocketReach

En savoir plus sur RocketReach

Connectez-vous directement avec les décideurs appropriés, en utilisant une base de données d'e-mails et de numérotations directes grande et précise.

En savoir plus sur RocketReach

RocketReach is quite easy to use. Powerful features are well described and easily accessible.

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

RocketReach - Notes

3,9

RocketReach a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 118 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RocketReach ?

Anjan
Anjan
Customer Success Manager
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

My core prospecting tool

4,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Md Jahan
Md Jahan
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelance (Bangladesh)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

"Fantastic tools for lead generation"

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Reach my business goal, it's helping me a lot! very useful for finding valid leads

An amazing tools for prospecting leads and 100% valid contact information. I highly recommended- To using this tool for networking, sales, and marketing. It assists me in maintaining strong conversion rates in personal sales as a Sales and Business Development Representative.

I think - Membership plan fee is higher and monthly free credit is too low than other competitors.

Client Development Director (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Good value product

Commentaires : I identify prospective clients and confirm details for contacting them. It streamlines the process.

Ease of use and general quality of the information, which can then be cross-referenced with other products.

Only when the information is wrong and it adds a couple of minutes to the search. But this is to be expected.

Richard
Sales (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

RocketReach (initial use)

Commentaires : So far it is OK, but too early to tell.

It's pretty easy to use and I can save as many searches to build potential contact lists that I want.

I'm frustrated that I enter info into the search filter fields and often come up with "0" results.

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director (Colombie)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

RocketReach one of the best B2B tools for lead generation

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : excellent platform, highly recommended for lead generation

ease of use, free trial feature, options to earn credits, comprehensive database, agility, simplicity

it could be better if add more contacts from the Latin America region

Barry
Co-Founder, Biz Dev (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best way to track emails and phone numbers

Commentaires : Nothing but excellent best leads search tool by far.

Ease of use & searching by Linkedin URL is Awesome. The internal search function is really good too.

I wish it would integrate directly with my CRM (Close.com) & Linkedin Sales Navigator. This would save quite a bit of time when looking up a lot of contacts.

Morgan
Morgan
Marketing and Sales Assistant (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Love RocketReach's browser extension

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Great for lead generation! The browser extension makes using RocketReach easy and efficient to use.

The best part of using RocketReach using their browser extension, which made the search to lead generation process more efficient.

Like similar software, there is a limit of lead contact information you can retrieve for free. Again, though, this is not specific to RocketReach, so it's not a deal breaker when deciding on whether to use this software.

Senior Business Developer (Hong Kong)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Huge time-saver

Save hours in finding the correct email address to contact a prospect and also facilitate searches.

Add integration with CRM to ease mass-export of contact information.

Barry
principal (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Critical Information

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I am please. Ease of use, and information is good.

I find that RocketReach provides me with the critical information I need, mainly correct contacts and email addresses. I use this product daily. In this moment in time, finding and getting in front of potential clients is extremely valuable. Emailing is a important source of interaction, most tenants today are not in the office sitting behind a desk, or they do not want to take a call on your phone, therefore I needed another way to contact tenants.

I dont use the search feature. Generally, I find that it does not give me firms in my designated area.

Razane
Razane
Associate Researchers Manager (Grèce)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

A great tool for executive search firms

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It's the tool I use every single day at work. I love it and have recommended it to other businesses!

The ease of use, the accuracy of the data found, and the customer service.

I wish it worked on other social media platforms, not just LinkedIn.

Shamim Ahmed
Shamim Ahmed
Lead Generation Specialist (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Powerful Email Finder

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I like the tool and its lead finding capability. It can get you anyone's personal email and phone number from LinkedIn.

The tool is a bit expensive but it's very powerful.

Paige
CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

RocketReach has Changed My Business & My Life!

Commentaires : 10/10. Would highly recommend to any small business owner that is looking to build up their contact database and actively does cold outreach!

My favorite thing about Rocketreach is its accessbility and ease of use. My business partner and I previously discovered this software in our old roles and it was a game changer from then on. We're big fans of networking and cold outreach, and this has quite literally changed the game for us and brought us more leads and opportunities than ever before. We always joke how we need a sponsorship with rocketreach because we're the best spokespeople for this platform.

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

Vice President of Sales (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great tool

This tool is wonderful to help you reach decision makers and drive business

I wish phone numbers were verified more often.

Inessa
Digital Marketing Manager (Biélorussie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Useful app for marketing teams

5,0 l’année dernière

I've been using RocketReach for almost 2 years now and can say that it's a solid tool that can be very helpful for marketing teams. You can find contact details and company information to use in your link outreach and sales campaigns.

Some contact information could be missing, but it happens in less than 10% of cases.

Steven
business man (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés

It will show target's email address and contact informations on its LinkedIn page with a click.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Just a simple click on the target's home page, and then click the "add", it will show contact information, such as email address and telephone number.

Sometimes we can get nothing, no email or telephone number. It might be the target did not add these informations?

CEO (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Makes connecting easy!

Commentaires : My team has been able to locate and connect to a wide range of investors and potential business partners with this software, and I haven't had any complaints yet from the team.

This product does what it says on the tin, providing reliable contact information for business people and others in the public domain.

Would like a less expensive version for occasional use.

Cody
Creative Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

It's an email campaign turbo booster

Commentaires : Easy to connect with, set up, and go.

My work has a very large audience it needs to reach out to, brand awareness for us is crucial. A lot of the people we need to find though, are hard to reach or seemingly nonexistent on the web. Rocket Reach made it extremely easy for my team to find the people we're trying to connect with, and people we didn't know we could connect with. Rather than building specialized email campaigns around the constraint of who we can track down, now we're designing around what we'd ideally like to create.

I only wish there was a higher cap of contacts you can search per month. My team otherwise hasn't had any real complaints.

Amanda
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Retail Lead Generator

Commentaires : I would say that it has been very positive. We just completed a test of ZoomInfo and I found positive and negatives with both tools in the effectiveness of the information. I will say that ZoomInfo provides more information regarding mobile and direct phone contact information which is nice.

I like that you can use the linkedin contact information to search for the specific contact that you are looking for. I also like that information showing which emails have been validated. It would be nice to know how recently those contacts have been validated as I have had some bounce.

It's great for mid to larger companies. We still struggle with contact information for smaller privately held companies.

Joshua
Ops Intern (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Expensive and limited number of uses.

Commentaires : Great - glad its not my money being spent.

It had the highest likelihood of retrieving the correct email address that was associated with the candidate.

The price was atmospheric for the number of contacts that can be viewed. 160 people for $75 is insane.

Anne
Freelancer (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Make your search easy

Commentaires : I love RocketReach and tell all my friends about it. It is possible to find this information on your own, but you are saving HOURS of time.

The software pays for itself in time. Best investment!

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

Krystle
Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Sounds great: Not Worth It

Commentaires : Seems great in theory, but not worth it. It is very clunky to use. After using for several months around 20% of emails found on the platform bounced. Over 60% of emails were never opened. That means less than 20% of emails found were valid and opened. I reached out for help twice: the first time they lost my ticket. The second time they let me know they don't refund for bounced emails.

A large amount of data and emails theoretically available

Bounced emails Poor customer service and long reply time

Lisa
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Great addition to the Lead Arsenol

Commentaires : It's a very easy-to-use interface at a really good price point.

Reverse search with email only. I like to link off to LinkedIn.

Not clear about which email to use when several are found.

CMO (Inde)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great tool for data extracting

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is great

Easy-to-use interface, data extraction and lead generation

Sometimes it takes longer than ever while trying to find someone's email.

joseph
sales rep (É.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 11-50 employés

benefits of rocket reach

Commentaires : very satisfied with it

gives accurate email addresses and list all contacts in company

nothing I did not like, it was able to do all I needed to do

Stephen
Director of Sales (É.-U.)
Marchés boursiers, 2-10 employés

Review

Commentaires : Overall I am happy and get good use out of your product. It has helped me connect with people easier.

Ease of use and integration with LinkedIn is great. Having easy access to saved list is nice. overall ease of use is strong.

From my unscientific observation about 20% of contacts I look up have bad information, emails, phone. But for the overall cost to value I still like the quality of contacts as a whole. If a contact has bad information possibly you shouldnt charge that as a user lookup?

Waqas
Owner (Pakistan)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Rocketreach - best tool for only b2b leads

5,0 l’année dernière

When find the email, they give u business email address.

The price is a bit high as compare to similar products.