15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AirDroid Business

En savoir plus sur AirDroid Business

AirDroid Business offre une solution complète de gestion des appareils mobiles pour les appareils Android.

En savoir plus sur AirDroid Business

Remote training is not needed because of a very good UI.

The remote control from the web version suffers from some early bugs but remains functional.

AirDroid Business - Notes

AirDroid Business a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 18 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AirDroid Business ?

Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

managing multiple android devices has never been easier

Commentaires : Overall it is a great tool which caters to multiple needs and makes managing devices easy, if the price could be a little cheaper it would only add to its credibility.

Airdroid has a ton of functionalities and the clean and simple UI makes it very easy to use. It can be used for monitoring as well as troubleshooting multiple devices remotely which makes it very useful.

The software even though is great it feels a little expensive compared to others in this market. It is simple but the UI is a little complex which makes it not favourable to beginners.

HOT (Israël)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Digital lobby - review for airdroid

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Easy to use, and answer to our needs.

Easy connection to multiple devices in parallal

The amount of time took to define the application in the android device.

Josue
TI Supervisor (É.-U.)
Vins et spiritueux, 11–50 employés

Inexpensive and effective, despite the rather confusing method of deployment.

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Although it's not an extraordinary, state-of-the-art piece of software, AirDroid Business has been providing us with the exact tools and features that we need in order to support our remote users. We're a wholesale company (alcoholic beverages), and our sales representatives use mobile devices to operate their sales orders and invoices. It would be great if AirDroid worked a little faster. Sometimes, the responses are not as immediate as expected.

It's pretty affordable and easy to be managed, once you get to have it deployed in the remote devices.

The deployment of the software onto the devices requires a lengthy setup process. Also, we are restricted to using the remote keyboard for typing, which requires a lot of mouse clicks. Future versions should be able to include the ability to use our own keyboard, instead of relying on the remote device method of entry, only.

Vente au détail, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Full of potential

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I solve all my Android unattended and remote control needs.

This software is very easy to use and has a fair share of functions. The setup is very friendly and pricing is addequate. Remote training is not needed because of a very good UI.

There are some features that I need to use from other similar software. Airdroid could do much more since they already have a solid base. For example video kiosk is a simple function not offered.

Gary
IT Manager (Taïwan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

An MDM software worth to invest

Commentaires : Overall we had a great time doing business with them and we were able to utlize the software to make our IT asset management process easier and reduce our operational costs.

Everything in the software was easy to follow and use, and I really liked the fact that it allows us to turn on a privacy mode to hide our remote operations on the devices when we are troubleshooting them. We also enjoyed using their kiosk mode which let us lock down our devices and customize the restriction settings to our needs.

For some certain devices the connections can be little bit shaky here and there, but their support team was able to quickly diagnose the problem and provide us with an alternative solutions.

Bryan
President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great remote service and wonderful support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I been with Airdroid from the beginning as a beta tester. It is very good remote access software.

The speed of accessing the android boxes and the very good support

It is very high priced and the extra charge for additional features.

Jimmy
CEO (Suède)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to manage and a good customer support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Airdroid has been a timesaver and the functions you get are everything you ask for in this kind of MDM

It was easy to get going, fun to learn how to use the features and a very supportive customer support.

Sometime I loose the ability to remote connect the devices, and a-specially when the device needs a update.

Renato
Consultor (Brésil)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Secure Data

Commentaires : Well, in general I really liked the AirDroid App, it brings you security, agility and gives you functions that your phone does not provide.

The AirDroid app, for me, is considered one of the best apps. Because just the fact that I don't have to connect the phone to the PC and still be able to access the information and files without the risk of viruses.

What I didn't like about the application was when I was synchronizing my smartphone on my notebook's screen and it showed up "Remote Permissions Disabled" and the remote control when I went to the smartphone it didn't show up.

Eric
Network Administrator (Pays-Bas)
Réseaux informatiques, 201–500 employés

Perfect for Remote Support and Device Management

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It offers easier options to enroll more devices with multiple MDM functions. Thus, a user-friendly and better remote experience.

1. It offers many enrollment options. 2. There are various remote support features like screen sharing, remote access tools, remote control with Black Screen mode for privacy, and usage reports. 3. Accessible from any location using any internet browser.

The API integrations has limited features.

Mishal
HR Assistant Manager (Japon)
Électronique grand public, 201–500 employés

HR Toolbox Essential

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : AirDroid Business provides essential insights for HR, streamlining processes and offering remote solutions for Android device-related challenges.

AirDroid Business is a key tool in our HR toolbox, excelling in device control, policy creation, and providing a visual map of all deployed devices.

Absolutely nothing to dislike. The web interface is elegantly designed, presenting a wealth of MDM features.

Prudencio
tecnico (Espagne)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Calidad y buen soporte

5,0 l’année dernière

Cumple las necesidades que necesitábamos

El software cumple con los requisitos. La mayor problemática no viene por el software Airdroid sino por la gran variedad de versiones de android que hay y sus capas de cada fabricante pero el soporte en mi caso soluciono y todos los problemas que tubímos y se pudo integrar la app a la versión de android que teníamos en los dispositivos

Denis
Analist, desktop support specialist (Italie)
Produits chimiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

Indispensabile per gestire periferiche android da remoto

4,0 l’année dernière

Essenziale, personalizzabile, di facile e intuitivo utilizzo. Fa risparmiare parecchie corse

il prezzo, se fosse un po' più economico sarebbe mogli, ma comunque fa tutto quello che promette

Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Bring managing your Android devices to higher level

5,0 l’année dernière

You can finally use 1 app to control, manage, share and monitor all your Android devices. Works well and is mostly reliable tool.

Maybe a little bit more complex deployment and can get pricy if you have many devices.

Jaroslav
IT Support (Tchéquie)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

I am very satisfied

Commentaires : I am very satisfied

this software is very helpful for me when I manage much devices in my job

We had problems with install new version 1.2.2.2 Biz Deamon, but this problem was solved

Jules
Computing IT Services (Suisse)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Nice to use

5,0 l’année dernière

The console with the updated captures allows me to control all my screens at a glance.

the remote control from the web version suffers from some early bugs but remains functional

Muhammad Uzair
Marketing Manager (Japon)
Mode et vêtements, 51–200 employés

Best for Kiosks and Remote Controlling Devices

5,0 il y a 6 mois

There are fully customizable options we can apply to restrict devices from running apps and browsing. It has usage data reporting, making it easier to apply kiosks.

I have not come across any till now. I recommend customizable dashboard themes, they can improve the interface.

wesley
Desenvolvedor (Brésil)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

I really like airdroid business because it is a very easy to use application

Commentaires : Used airdroid daily making it easy to use

Ease of sharing files with friends as long as they are on the same network

Could provide more option in the Business version

Viktor
Software engineer in test (Tchéquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Trial version for data transfer

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : AirDroid is fast, easy to use and contains nice user interface.

The only reason why I started using this application is the data transfer from PC. It is very simply and easy to use.

In the trial version, I can only transfer 200MB of data per month. I would like more data to transfer in the trial version.