15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Squaretalk

En savoir plus sur Squaretalk

Squaretalk est une plateforme de communication cloud polyvalente qui permet à vos équipes de vente et d'assistance de travailler efficacement où qu'ils se trouvent.

En savoir plus sur Squaretalk

I like that you can integrate it with the current programs you have. The agents are able to call with ease and rarely run into issues.

So far I have no criticism of the system; except for two brief moments when the system failed to convert the call. Specific cases, without a doubt.

Squaretalk - Notes

4,9
4,9

Squaretalk a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Squaretalk ?

Ophelie
Ophelie
Manager of Construction Recruitment (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Perfect tool for my use case

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Squaretalk has improved our sales and can honestly say it has transformed our communication strategy. Communication with our clients is the top priority and the ability to stay connected with them has been crucial for the development of our company. The Matrix has doubled the calling speed of our agents and double the conversion of leads on a monthly basis. It is also very valuable that our clients can call us back on the same numbers. Accepting inbound from the region we are calling is very rare to find on the market. Highly recommended for businesses seeking reliable and efficient communication solution.

Honestly, we don't need all the campaign setup options and it's sometimes confusing to go through all of them.

le mois dernier

Thank you for your glowing review, Ophelie! We’re delighted that Squaretalk has significantly improved your sales and communication strategy, especially with the Matrix feature doubling your calling speed and lead conversions. We appreciate your feedback on the campaign setup options. We understand it can be confusing, and we're working on making it more user-friendly. If you need any help navigating these features, our support team is here for you. Thanks again for recommending Squaretalk. We’re excited to continue supporting your business!

Giannos
Giannos
Head of Business Development (R.-U.)
Développement et commerce international, 51–200 employés

Amazing Support, Amazing People, Amazing Services and their VOIP doesn't drop

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : it's the best, we used twilio, we used a lot of other systems but we are not changing this one

I really enjoy the system interface it's simple straight to the point and their support wow they are supporting us any time we had a question or an issue they were there and resolved it.

i have 0 complaints so far, the only con is the don't support on Sundays. besides that. no complaints.

il y a 10 mois

Dear Giannos, Wow, where do we even start? Thank you for this incredible 10/10 review! Reading your title "Amazing Support, Amazing People, Amazing Services and their VOIP doesn't drop," made our day. As the Head of Business Development in a sizeable company, your seal of approval carries weight, and we're absolutely thrilled you chose Squaretalk. We love hearing that our interface and support resonate with you so well. Trust us, your feedback is like music to our ears, a symphony, even. 🎵 Now, about the Sunday support—or the lack thereof. We hear you. We know the world doesn't pause on Sundays, especially in international trade and development. We're discussing extending our support services and will keep your feedback front and center in those conversations. We're also happy to hear that our "professionalism and attitude" outshone our competitor and made your switch to Squaretalk worthwhile. We aim to be the last stop in your quest for the ideal VoIP solution, and your comments are like the cherry on top! If there's anything more you'd like to share or any questions you might have, our (almost) 24/7 team is here for you.

Alexander
Head of Sales (Malaisie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

il y a 2 ans

We're sorry to hear about the problems you were experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to help. Please reach out to us and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Best calling program

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The best
Secured
I get to make calls from any where in the world

No breaks Direct calls Excellent Secured

For now nothing When I see I’ll let you know but so far nothing

il y a 4 mois

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Squaretalk! We're thrilled to hear about your seamless and secure calling experience with us, especially after your switch from Freezvon. It's great to know you've found our service to be reliable and convenient for making calls worldwide. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to continuing to meet your communication needs. If you have any feedback or need assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Costas
COO (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great Provider

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : From the beginning the contact person Ivan, assisted our company with the on-boarding answered all our questions and gave us satisfactory quotes for the requested services and supported our company in all the steps in order to integrate. After integration, we where then assigned to our personal account manager [sensitive content hidden]
, who has proven to be an absolute star in assisting us with our day to day operations. She has shown initiative and creativity that is making our experience with squaretalk fully customized and seamless in order to meet and exceed our expectations!

Ease of use, can provide any number requested (need to meet some requirements). Balance notification, spam checker.

Spam checker might not be as accurate as we would like sometimes.

il y a 10 mois

First and foremost, a big, heartfelt thank you for the glowing 10/10 review, Costas! As a COO, your perspective is invaluable to us, and we're delighted to hear how well Squaretalk fits into your operations. We strive to make Squaretalk as user-friendly as possible, so it's reassuring to know we're on the right track. While our spam checker has its good days and bad days, we're fully committed to making every day a good one. Your feedback here is crucial, and we're already brainstorming ways to enhance its accuracy. Kudos to Ivan and your personal account manager for making your experience exceptional. We know they're awesome, but it's so much more meaningful when we hear it from our clients. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Your review just solidifies why we do what we do. We're all about customizing our service to meet and exceed your expectations, so to hear we're doing just that is the perfect start to our day.

George
George
Head of Operations (Chypre)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

A Game Changer!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Having worked with Squaretalk for over a year, I can confidently vouch for their exceptional VoIP service. The team, led by[sensitive content hidden], provides unparalleled support, promptly addressing any needs that arise. Highly recommend for seamless communication and dedicated assistance!

I can confidently state that there are no downsides to their exceptional VoIP service. The reliability, performance, and support have consistently exceeded expectations. Squaretalk sets the bar high in every aspect.

il y a 10 mois

We're over the moon with your "Game Changer" title and 10/10 rating, George! Having you vouch for our exceptional VoIP service and our team's unparalleled support is what fuels us to keep doing what we're doing. Your long-term experience with Squaretalk only makes your recommendation even more valuable. You really made our day! As always, we're eager to hear more from you, so don't hesitate to share any additional thoughts.

Jan
IT Consultant (Chypre)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Happy Holidays

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Pleasant. That's why we keep using Axiom.

People I communicate with. Support and account managers are always helpful.

Limited range of phone numbers we can order.

il y a 6 mois

Happy Holidays to you too! 🎄 We're delighted to hear that our support and account management teams have been helpful and a pleasure to communicate with. It's feedback like yours that brightens our day! We're constantly working to expand our offerings and hope to provide a wider range in the near future. 🌏 It's great to know that your overall experience with us has been pleasant. Thank you for continuing to choose our platform. Your trust and support mean the world to us. If there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you a joyful holiday season!

Rita
Customer Service Manager (Nigeria)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 11–50 employés

My experience

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Its been awesome so far, i am able to generate my report with ease

The reporting aspects, i can export and listen to calls with links

It's clarity and it captures my agents activity.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for your review on Squaretalk, Rita! It’s great to hear our reporting features are making a difference for your team. We've noted your clarity and activity-tracking feedback and are looking into improvements. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more feedback or need assistance with any features. We're here to support you and ensure Squaretalk adds value to your operations.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

This is just what our company needed

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The team provided thorough explanation of the systems and conducted themselves with utmost professionalism. Their offer to let us test the system independently for a few hours was exceptional and greatly satisfied our tech team. The synergy between the two softwares is impressive and filled a huge gab in our internal processes. The sales process was remarkably smooth and efficient.

In a perfect world it would have been a single system but I'm not technical enough to know if this is possible.

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you for your review! We're glad our team's professionalism and system testing were beneficial. It's great to hear our software has improved your processes! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. P.S. Integrating the systems into a single platform is part of our future roadmap, so stay tuned!

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

VoIP system

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I've been using Squaretalk for our communication needs for quite some time now, and I can confidently say it's been a game-changer for our business. From its intuitive interface to it's impeccable call quality, Squaretalk has exceeded our expectations in every aspect. Compared to other other systems we have used in the past, Squaretalk offers a very wekk-designed UI, with good support from the sales process, to the deployment of our server and to handling us over to our account manager.

Nothing negative to say so far. I'm very satisfied with the service.

le mois dernier

Thank you for the great feedback on Squaretalk! We're thrilled that our intuitive interface and call quality have significantly benefited your business. It's wonderful to hear how smoothly everything from the sales process to deployment went. We appreciate your support and are here if you need any further assistance. Thanks again for choosing Squaretalk!

Neta
director of a referral center for migrant workers (Israël)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

New Way of working

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quick acclimatization of the female staff to use the system thanks to clear explanations and good support from Squaretalk team

The fact that I can enter my agency's conversations at any given time provides me with a broad picture of how they work and the places where I can examine their work. Whether it's to encourage them about their strengths or whether it's to guide them on the places for improvement.The use of the infrastructure went smoothly thanks to the support of Squaretalk team.

As an administrator, I would like to receive reports automatically once a month, but I could not understand if the system is capable of producing this.In addition, the split between the system window and the SMS window complicates the work a little

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Squaretalk, Neta! We're thrilled to hear that our software has been helpful in giving you a better idea of your agency's conversations, and that our support team has been there for you from the start. We'll make sure to let them know you appreciate their help. We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the reporting feature, but no worries! Our software can definitely produce automatic reports every month. Let us know if you need help setting that up. And we totally get that the split between the system window and SMS window can be a bit tricky. We're always working to make the user experience smoother and more intuitive, so we'd love to hear any suggestions you might have. Thanks again for your feedback! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Head of Sales (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Sales Optimization

Commentaires : My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Agriculture, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Excellent Call Center Support

5,0 l’année dernière

They are a well-established company with a very user-friendly system. What I was most impressed with is the customer service which is willing to answer any questions and show their demo as many times as we needed.

Something I think they are missing is identifying who is calling from their platform. Even though you can integrate it into your CRM and you would have all the data available.

l’année dernière

We sincerely appreciate your positive review and feedback, Joaquin! We're thrilled to hear that you find our system user-friendly and that our customer service team has been of great help. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Regarding caller identification, we're happy to let you know that this feature is included in our AI predictive dialer. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team or your account manager to set it up.

Nathan
Project Manager (Luxembourg)
Conseil en gestion, 51–200 employés

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

Commentaires : We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Integrations and flexibility

No complaints

heist
pastor (Jamaïque)

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

Bartosz
Junior Data Engineer (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Good support

I really like the possibility of integration using workflow with other external applications

it is not possible to export selected columns in call history

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback, Bartosz! We are happy to hear that Squaretalk has helped you in your business ventures. We are constantly working on adding new features and improving the existing ones, so we'll be sure to pass this feedback on to our development team to add this feature to the roadmap. We hope that we can provide a solution for your request in the near future, so stay tuned for updates or reach out to us in case you need any assistance.

Ekaterina
vip manager (Biélorussie)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201–500 employés

Squaretalk review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : no problems so far

Very user friendly, understandable. Softphone and the admin platform are both very easy-to-use.

No cons. I haven't noticed anything so far.

l’année dernière

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience, Ekaterina! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the user-friendly interface and seamless experience of Squaretalk. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can help you with. Thank you for choosing Squaretalk!

Nicholas
General Manager (R.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Customer Support

Commentaires : Great!

Simple user face Great service Easy to maintain

Hourly stat reports Log in and off stamps

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your feedback and support, Nicholas! We are so glad that you find Squaretalk to be easy to use and maintain! We are constantly working on improving the user interface and adding new features, so stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Jona
CTO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Google Drive & Innitel

Commentaires : We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

il y a 8 ans

We also have Dropbox as well!

everything was great! nothing to complain

The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration.

Liron
Gibraltar
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A good tool to improve outbound productivity

Commentaires : The team is very friendly and professional, we had a few issues at the set up which were quickly escalated and resolved, all and all the service is stable and easy to set up, the cost is reasonable and the results are impressive.

Easy to set up

Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect.

Max
É.-U.

Easy to use systems.

Commentaires : Simple easy to use platform. Enables me to live my life without having to deal so many complicated choices. I never have issues and it's always a slam dunk system.

Alice
Israël

Best customer experience

Commentaires : I am very much satisfied with the high quality of the way it works and would gladly recommend it to similar customer

Mariya
Russie

Perfect support team!

Commentaires : We have been working with this company for 6 month. Support team always helps as when we need it. They are really great professionals!!

Anna
Russie

Perfect service

Commentaires : I am working with innitel since 2015. We haven't got any quality issue. They have great tech support which available 24/7. This is amazing