15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Bloom

Bloom est un logiciel CRM pour gérer clients, projets, facturation et automatiser les tâches.

En savoir plus sur Bloom

Non disponible

Non disponible

Bloom - Notes

Bloom a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bloom ?

Gregory
Gregory
DJ (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

The BEST CMR platform for creatives

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Bloom is a remarkable CMR platform designed specifically for creative artists. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, it streamlines artist management and enhances client relationships. The platform's centralized hub allows artists to store and organize client information efficiently, while its seamless communication channels enable smooth collaboration. Customizable workflows cater to individual preferences, and robust analytics provide valuable insights. While there's room for improvement, Bloom is an excellent choice for creative professionals seeking to optimize their operations and grow their business.

While there may be room for minor improvements, Bloom's overall performance and features outweigh any limitations. If you are a creative artist looking to optimize your client relationships, project management, and business growth, Bloom is a platform worth considering.

Martin
Wedding Photographer (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

I'm a fan. I have watched the platform Bloom.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great customer service, they listen to every suggestion , and take action on any issue that you have. they do it very quickly too.

Bloom has the ability to capture leads, start the process of an inquiry, and email sequence. You can embed a messanger and call to action into your website. Set up a lead funnel. Instant booking and calendar integration for setting up calls. Sending invoices and contracts, collecting payments. Delivering Image galleries. Client portalI have witnessed the growth and developments of this platform over the last 5 years. It's incredible how fast suggestions on new features are designed and implemented. It just keeps getting better and better. I highly recommend this CRM. I saved a ton of money on multiple subscriptions to other programs that are all included in Bloom

I would like them to have more template options within the website and gallery features. I want the branding options within the email, forms, and client portals to have more designed elements. It is a simple and clean design. Print fulfillment would make it the perfect platform.

Stephen

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very buggy.

2,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Frustrating! So much of this is awesome, but the basics? Like, actually working? Yeah, that doesn't work properly.

Bloom has a ton of features that are well thought out. It has a great look, and it's updated all the time. They're adding features on a monthly basis.

It's...so...buggy. There are great features--when they work. For example, Bloom has an online scheduling feature. It's easy to embed in your website. Love it! So for that to work, you need it to synchronize with your other calendars, such as Google Calendar. Of course. Here's the deal: bloom doesn't reliably import data from your google calendar. It does SOMETIMES, and other times, for no apparent reason, it doesn't import other events. Other examples include that emailed invoices don't always go to the right people, etc. Bloom has so much promise, except...it doesn't actually work properly. A few more cons: I spent a month going back and forth with tech support over this. They kept telling me "our tech team will look at this first thing tomorrow." No results.

Eli

Most Robust Photography Platform

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Very smooth never had an issue.

This platform is essential for photographers and can be set up in just one day!

I would love to see more themes in the future.

Sergio
Photographer/Owner (Brésil)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

A true co-pilot for small companies

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Ability to create different workflows for my different kinds of shoots.

I would like it to add more appointments per project.

Michelle
Photographer- Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2–10 employés

Saving me time, money and mind space

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The project management tabs is designed for visually oriented people and allows me to easily keep track of what stage each project is at. The automated touchpoints are a complete lifesaver. The platform is solving many problems. One: time management. I need more time to photograph and less time to run my business. The automated emails and touchpoints allow me to send out contracts, invoices, questionnaires, and the like quickly and get back to what I love: photography. The auto charge for the 50% deposit is incredible because it cuts out a really tedious task, collecting the balance, completely! The invoicing is quick and the modern one-question-at-a-time onboarding is a nice touch for clients.

It was my experience that the team had a hard time keeping up with the customer service inquiries but I later discovered the bloom community portal which allowed me to post questions to the whole community and that was a great resource for expedient answers.

Ryan

Best CRM UI for both you and your clients

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The UI is very intuitive and makes it easy for me to quickly track 100+ projects we have going on at any given time.

They iterate so fast that sometimes we have to re-learn different parts of the software.

Scott

Great CRM for Photographers

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : The customer service at Bloom is outstanding. If you are ever concerned on how you might be supported, fear no more. This company is always trying to improve and become a better experience for all users. It keeps getting better each year.

I have been using Bloom for over 2 years. It is the best way I have found to capture client information, track projects, and get paid without the need for any other program or website.

As a photographer, I want my work to stand out. Although Bloom is improving this area, the gallery pages still need work to become a full-fledged one stop shop for me.

Mark
Photographer (É.-U.)

Bloom keeps me organized

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've been with Bloom since they started and I have been very happy with their development. It keeps me organized and efficient.

I love the dashboard. It's so helpful to see at a glance everything you have going on.

Over the years Bloom has made a lot of great updates so at this point, I don't have any cons.

Jonathan
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Best bang for buck freelance tool

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Bloom has been a great all around tool to manage my photography business. It allows me to do everything all in one place without the need to purchase other products.

I like the ability to track projects and send automated emails to leads and current clients.

Takes some time getting to know the system and feel comfortable using all the features.

Souaibou
Communication manager (Burkina Faso)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Bloom review

5,0 l’année dernière

Bloom is very good invoicing and accounting software, the CRM is the feature I like the most

I find that the user interface is not dynamic enough

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Good CRM

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Good and innovative tool to help freelancers grow their activity without all the complicated things. It's really designed for freelancers and creatives so it's well thought.

Very smooth user interface to create invoices smoothly and also good CRM

That would be good to have more options for email marketing and also collaboration with other people