15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur UserWay Accessibility Widget

Le widget d'accessibilité UserWay optimisé par IA dépasse les exigences WCAG 2.1 AA et a été installé sur plus d'un million de sites web.

En savoir plus sur UserWay Accessibility Widget

The ease of use and set up of UserWay was extremely simple.

When I first purchased it I had a difficult time figuring out how to add it my website. Once the Tech team understood my problem, they made it simple for me to add and now I am compliant.

UserWay Accessibility Widget - Notes

4,9

UserWay Accessibility Widget a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 136 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé UserWay Accessibility Widget ?

Eran
Eran
CEO (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Commentaires : I recommend anyone to use UserWay. It is the BEST web accessibility solution and makes the site better for everyone.

The platform offers a free version as well as a paid plan, The paid version actually fixes more than 90% of the accessibility issues automatically.

There isn't much to dislike about Userway

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : accessiBe et Siteimprove

Pourquoi passer à UserWay Accessibility Widget : I chose UserWay because their solution is straightforward and they have the best price per value in comparing all other competitors

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found value in UserWay's AI-Powered Accessibility Widget. We have exciting things coming soon

Kelly
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

10/10 For Userway

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The ease of deployment and maintenance has been great for us. I rarely have to think about compliance or accessibility as UserWay's Widget takes care of all of it!

I can't think of anything that I would ask them to improve on, our experience has been pretty flawless.

Hooman
CEO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

The extortion that is USERWAY

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Nothing. This company is complicit with lawyers( ambulance chasers) who hunt innocent businesses threatening them with lawsuits until they sign up for this bogus program.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. UserWay is not affiliated with any law firms, including their attorneys and clients, that file lawsuits for website accessibility violations or send demand letters threatening such actions. However, UserWay does offer a complimentary Legal Support Program to assist customers who may face legal challenges in this regard. You can find more information about this program at userway.org/legal-support. If you’ve received a demand letter or a legal complaint, we strongly urge you to promptly contact us for assistance.

Raimonds
Web developer (Lettonie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Enhance Website Accessibility with UserWay Accessibility Widget

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : UserWay Accessibility Widget is a valuable tool for website owners looking to improve accessibility compliance. Its intuitive interface and essential features make it an essential addition to any website, facilitating equal access for all users. Despite minor drawbacks, its benefits in promoting inclusivity outweigh any limitations.

UserWay Accessibility Widget provides a seamless solution to enhance website accessibility. Its easy integration with WordPress makes it incredibly user-friendly. The widget offers a range of customizable features, including font adjustments, keyboard navigation, and screen reader compatibility, ensuring an inclusive browsing experience for all users.

While UserWay Accessibility Widget offers a comprehensive set of accessibility features, some users may find the customization options limited compared to other similar plugins. Additionally, occasional compatibility issues with certain themes or plugins may arise, requiring additional troubleshooting.

Garrett
Web Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Simple, effective accessibility tool for clients websites

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I like that i can deploy the widget on any website quickly and have an option for users to use the tools this has to offer.

We have not used the product long enough at this point to completely understand what is not to like about the product.

Craig
Senior Web Developer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

UserWay Is the best Accessibility Widget and Customer Service is wonderful

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with the UserWay Accessibility Widget has been excellent. It has become an essential tool in my toolkit as a web developer, allowing me to effortlessly incorporate accessibility features into the websites I create for clients. The widget's ease of use, comprehensive accessibility features, and seamless integration with various platforms have made it a go-to solution for ensuring that my clients' websites are accessible to all users. Furthermore, the exceptional customer support provided by UserWay, exemplified by my recent interaction with [sensitive content hidden] reinforces my confidence in the product and the company behind it. I look forward to continuing to utilize and recommend the UserWay Accessibility Widget for future projects.

The thing I liked most about the UserWay Accessibility Widget is its simplicity and effectiveness. As a web developer, I appreciate tools that are easy to implement and use, and the UserWay widget fits the bill perfectly. It seamlessly integrates into both custom WordPress sites and proprietary custom CMS sites, allowing me to provide clients with a straightforward accessibility solution for their websites without hassle. Additionally, the range of accessibility features offered by the widget is impressive, catering to various needs of users with disabilities, including text-to-speech, font and contrast adjustment, keyboard navigation, and compatibility with screen reader software. This comprehensive approach ensures that the websites I develop are accessible to a wide audience, aligning with accessibility standards and regulations.

While my experience with the UserWay Accessibility Widget has been overwhelmingly positive, there are a few minor drawbacks worth mentioning. One aspect that I found slightly limiting is the customization options available within the widget. While the essential accessibility features are well-implemented and customizable to some extent, there may be cases where clients require more advanced customization options to align with their specific branding or user preferences. Additionally, although the widget is generally user-friendly, there could be improvements in the user interface to make certain features more intuitive, especially for clients who may not be as tech-savvy.

Jacob
Website Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great support, easy to use product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I like how simple it is to customize the color and layout of the widget. The menu and UI built by the devs is beautiful and works without needing to worry or fuss with it.

I run into account mismatch errors when porting WP installs between URLs which is usually quickly resolved but a "reset cache" for licensing would be really helpful if that is all it takes so I can avoid chat and queueing someone from support.

Ed
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great addition to our website!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It was very easy to set up and the customer service was excellent!

It was very easy to set up and it helped me make our site ADA compliant. We strongly believe it making our services available to everyone and this helped us do so with ease. I am not a professional website builder and would not know how to do this stuff without UserWay.

Price was a bit more than I would like to have spent for it.

Gedeon
Asistente Operativo (Pérou)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Quality solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent IT solution, meets my needs from the free version to the PRO version, which is optimal

- Accessibility. - Speed ​​through technical support. - Adaptability to the web environment. - Complies with the advantages offered.

So far I haven't found any problems, the product behaves perfectly.

daniel
Owner (Israël)

daniel review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

installment is very very easy the statement is given upfront overall sulotion

dont have any can say the pro widget got to be more cheaper

Alison
Integrated Ministries Coordinator (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Great customer service

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : UserWay was easy to install and working with the company has been a positive experience.

The variety of features on the widget, especially that the translation option. Our community has people from many countries so it is great the website can be translated into many languages. When needing help the 24/7 customer service is excellent both in availability and in expertise.

Not knowing exactly what UserWay is doing to my website to make it accessible - however this might be because I haven't really looked at the reports available. Not being able to indicate (via the widget) that translation is possible. People needing a different language don't think they need accessibility options so they don't think to click on the icon for accessibility.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear you and your community are enjoying the translation feature on the widget. Within the UserWay Dashboard, you can download your widget remediation report to see what the widget is fixing. UserWay also has a suite of solutions to help remediate your source code and improve your accessibility policies and practices. Feel free to reach out to our support team on chat to learn more.

Mirjam
Artist and Founder (Allemagne)
Films et cinéma, Auto-entrepreneur

When you find your way you don't look for another

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I love simple and powerful solutions. Once I discovered the UserWay I haven't looked any other way. I love that by just adding my website link in the search bar and pressing click, within a fragment of time, I am informed about the state of my website when it comes to the legal requirements. The Accessibility Widget it's an incredible, diverse tool, so easy to implement even when you're not tech-savvy and for me there is still so much to explore. Love it!

I have no complaints at the moment. I think the UserWay team is doing an incredible job so am happy to recommend the service/tools further.

Lisa
Founder, CEO (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy way to make your Website Accessible for All

Commentaires : Was super easy to install and customize, let's me not stress about ADA compliancy for now

Easy Plug In option, free option, covers the ADA basics for me

Not really, I am using the free version, so with that, there is no way way to remove the watermark, but that's fine

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : accessiBe

Pourquoi passer à UserWay Accessibility Widget : Cost and ease of use

Lisa
Director, Marketing & Communications (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Adds Peace of Mind

Commentaires : This has overall been a great tool to have and offer our staff a piece of mind. The audit that comes in is fantastic in assisting us to locate documents that need our attention. Allows for peace of mind in regard to website compliance.

It is incredibly easy to deploy and takes little to no effort once it is implemented.

Negative reviews that claim this software is not compliant. Customer Service is also lacking - I feel as though when I do have questions or need assistance - which is very rare... that they always want to upgrade or charge more.

CR
Director of account Management (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Great Accessibility Features

Commentaires : The product fits in seamlessly with our service

Ease of use and ease of implementation. The system monitors compliance

The multi-language feature should be more obvious

Jessica
Development and Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

You need this

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The ease of use and set up of UserWay was extremely simple. The team provided me with printouts and technical jargon to provide to our board of directors to help convince them on the importance of ADA accessibility

The issues that you're facing with Squarespace.

Mitchell
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Easy and affordable accessibility solution

Commentaires : I like it. It's affordable and seems effective so far after comparing to rivals tools.

It's far more affordable than software like Audio Eye and a comparable solution from Accessibee was also more. Using this and other ones in the real world, i notice no difference and if anything i find the userway tool easier to use and more effective.

It doesn't fix everything. you do have to go in and hard code permanent fixes, but the widget lets you know what to focus on as guidelines.

Forrest
IT Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Simplified ADA compliance

4,0 il y a 6 mois

I like that the product is easy to install and configure. I also seems to work across the mobile and desktop version pretty seamlessly. I had no issues getting it installed and configured for our website. I like how you can scan the website and get reports to the level of compliance you are meeting.

The only issue I really have is that I am uncertain how much the pro version actually fixes on my website. I can see the reports it generates but do not have a way to validate our ADA compliance, it says I am 97% compliant but have no way to tell if that is accurate or not.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. The AI-Powered Pro Widget finds and fixes as many WCAG violations as possible and fixes them. However, there are some issues that can’t be remediated via AI like videos. One of our accessibility experts would be happy to discuss the status of your website. Just log into your UserWay Dashboard, click on the chat icon, and ask to speak to an accessibility expert.

Benjamin
Director of Marketing & Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Userway: Great for Accessibility

It was easy to implement on our website at a low cost, allowing us to improve accessibility for those who need it.

There are a lot of other features, but most are not readily necessary for what we need to do.

Jeff
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Best Customer Support

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Customization is very important to our clients

Sometimes the customization doesn't kick in right away. Need to wait for caching to reset.

Andrew
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

UserWay x Allvolleyball review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy to use and Install. Got us out of a jam quickly

The price. It isnt cheap, however its cheaper than being sued.

Mark
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Bang For Buck

5,0 il y a 7 mois

UserWay is feature packed for the price. You get a lot of value, and it's interface makes it easy to manage your Accessibility.

Wish the scan was a little more detailed in what Accessibility errors come up, and ways to fix them easier.

Paul
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Simple way to solve big problem

Commentaires : I've had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I've met with at Userway and the program is simple enough to install and run on your own.

The software is super easy to use and solves the huge issue og ADA WGAC compliance

Its a bit costly for the AI version, but that is also the most effective.

Greg
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Everything is Great So Far

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : So far it has been excellent - through we are just getting started with it.

We are just getting started with the UserWay accessibility widget, but so far our experience with it has been great. The installation and configuration of the widget is straight forward. On the occasions we've had to contact support they have been quick and thorough in resolving our issues. We look forward to getting more out of UserWay.

Some of the UX in the Manage portal (particularly for team members who are not the owner) are a little unexpected.

Deanna
Deputy City Clerk (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11–50 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Keeps us in ADA compliance and for our citizens, etc.

Nothing at this point. No negative comments or suggestions.