France Produit local

Avis clients sur Koalendar

4,8 (130) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur Koalendar

Koalendar is an intuitive software for scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.

En savoir plus sur Koalendar

Price and features is great, free tier is enough to get started with more advanced team plans too.

In order for me to decrease the time of the slot I would have to pay in full.

Koalendar - Notes

4,9

Koalendar a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 130 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Koalendar ?

Laurent
Sophrologue et Praticien massage traditionnel (France)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Un outil simple à prendre en mai,s

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : La connectivité avec Google calendar est un des points cruciaux

Simplicité, ergonomique, connectivité avec Google Calendar

Paiement en ligne, possibilité de choisir différents types de rendez vous avec des durées différentes, paramétrer un temps de pause entre chaque rendez-vous

Victor
Victor
Executive Director (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The time savings are incredible

Commentaires : I love it, Koalender saves me a ton of time.

Koalender is easy to set up and customize. I'm able to set up multiple appointment types geared to different audiences. I love the Google Meet integration. The best part is that I no longer have to go back and forth when scheduling meetings. I just send a link to the appropriate Koalender event and invite the other person to choose a day and time that works for them. Koalender automatically prevents me from over-booking my calendar!

I tried a couple of other alternatives before settling on Koalender and really it is very feature-rich and less expensive. The only thing that I would add is the ability to change the name/URL of an event page after it has been created.

Cushi
Cushi
Owner (Bermudes)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

A simplistic and fresh booking solution for entrepreneurs and small businesses

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : This product is one that I have used since the very early stages of my business, allowing me to schedule client calls with little of my own effort. It replaces the back and forth that often occurs when scheduling over email with an easy to use booking page that presents clients with all of my available times well into the future, allowing them to book the times that best suit them.

I love the simplicity of the product. Koalendar is a useful booking tool that doesn't have the bloat of many others. It's an essential tool for a new entrepreneur, particularly someone who runs a coaching, consulting or online education business where 1-1 calls are their bread and butter. I also love the design of the booking page and the ability to include a logo or picture and to color coordinate it to one's brand.

Although the simplicity is a welcome change from the overstimulation of feature rich softwares, I think this software lacks a one thing in particular that could make it much more powerful - sync between sub calendars. With Google Calendar, one can create color-coded sub calendars for specific activites (i.e. 1-1 client call callendar, content creation calendar, group coaching calendar etc). On a booking software such as Calendly, these specific sub calendars can be linked to specific event booking pages, i.e a booking page for 1-1 client calls and a separate booking page for group coaching, both of which can be synched to their corresponding calendars. This would be something I'd love to see added to Koalendar.

Ana
Consultora RRHH (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

No me resulta muy intuitivo

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Buena pero no sé si lo utilizaré a largo plazo.

Está bien y resulta útil para el trabajo del día a día.

No es muy intuitivo y no termina de cumplir mis expectativas.

Anjelica
Anjelica
Laboratory Coordinator (Research Associate) (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

Easy, Set It & Forget It, Manage Appointments Within Google Calendar!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I’ve been using Koalendar for a year with 147 bookings & counting. I coordinate experiments for my lab & the back & forth of scheduling required SO many emails at all times of the day. Giving colleagues the power to view my availability & schedule themselves has been incredibly freeing. They can book at any time of day, any day of the week (I have mine set to allow this, but you can limit how far out people can book). Koalendar is a constantly being updated & new features are always being added. I have 4 booking pages (for different “tasks”) & had a linkt.ree to let colleagues choose the appropriate page - but now Koalendar has a feature that does that for you! One less thing to manage! It might take a bit of playing with the settings to get it the way that works best for you & your team/customers - but the little time it takes to work out is WELL spent & once it’s set up, you may not even need to look at your booking page again! Importantly - you can cancel & reschedule appointments *directly in Google calendar*. I almost never go to the Koalendar website proper because I see the appointments on my Google Calendar. I’ve sent 2-3 emails to Koalendar & the emails are answered *the same day*. They also genuinely want & appreciate feedback re: current and new features. I filled out a survey about potential changes and actually asked to keep something the same - and it *was* kept the same!

It’s easy! The free version worked well for my needs, pro is even better (<$7 a month? $84 a year) - and I’m actually just happy to pay for this service since it has improved my work life so much! Your opinion actually matters (re: feedback on features, etc.), emails are answered promptly (same day!) & new features are constantly being developed & added! It’s so refreshing to use a tool that is actively being updated. I use a different tool for managing inventory & that tool has a graveyard forum for requests…that is NOT the experience with Koalendar. Your feedback truly matters & you genuinely feel like your opinion impacts the development. I can’t say enough good things.

Gosh, nothing. No cons. I’m a die hard Koalendar fan & honestly can’t say enough good things. Anything that helps you streamline information is A+ & the price is great. (P.S. I just saw that there’s also a discount available for educators and non-profits!) The only 1 thing I can think of - which is solely due to my organization - is that it’s not compatible with the organization’s Outlook accounts by default, and it would require people to individually allow access to Koalendar. BUT this is NOT an issue for the folks who use Google Calendar within my organization.

Deb
Deb
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Saved me a MASSIVE amount of time

Commentaires : For a person that runs several organizations and has tons of meetings being scheduled each day due to everyone having pandemic meeting fever, this has saved me time in not having to deal with the back-and-forth email just to narrow down a date/time for a meeting but also goes the extra step in booking it right on my calendar for me and just popping me an email to let me know it is schedule. LOVE IT!

It is easy to set up and easy for my recipients to execute a meeting. I also really like the idea of having separate booking pages for each of my organizations. That is so very helpful.

The biggest issue was just trying to set things up so that the software could look at both my business calendar and my personal calendar so I didn't overbook meetings. That took a bit of time but the customer service response was prompt and I was able to get this done perfectly. It has been such a lifesaver.

Eve
Coach (France)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Same as the "big ones" for an unbelievably low price

Commentaires : As a self-employed coach, I was desperate for something that would meet my needs and not have tons of useless features. After repeated bugs, I has settled for a budget of 40€ to find "the one". Finding Koalendar felt like a Cinderella story... AND it keeps improving.

It has all the features of my previous app, and more, no bugs and the yearly price is what I used to pay for one month. Great for people who work with international clients and need to schedule in their timezone. Customer support is very friendly and open to ideas.

There had to be an issue somewhere... I haven't found it yet! People who are anti-Google might not like that it synchronizes with GCalendar.

Ana Claudia
M.Ed. (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Life changing product!

Commentaires : When I say it changed my life, I mean every word. I used to spend long hours in building my weekly schedule and this is now takes literally a few minutes. Time is precious and Koalendar has given me more time!

I love that it’s very simple to use and the costumer service is incredible! They have helped me fix every single thing I need and they have even customized special features to make it work for me! It really changed my mind in terms of scheduling my appointments. I tried many other apps before and nothing compares to Koalendar.

There’s nothing I actually dislike about it, but if I could make an improvement I, I would love my users to be able to have a weekly rather than daily view when booking appointments. Even if they could have the option to set the view they like the most it would be extraordinary. I have spoken about this idea to the Koalendar team and they said they would look into it, which is amazing!

Trevor
Solar Energy consultant (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Calendar App Out there!!!!!

Commentaires : I am scheduling 4 times as many appointments than I was before. Truly works wonders!

The product is super easy to use and I love the fact you can generate a QR Code for the customer to scan to make an appointment. I put it on all my business cards as well as flyers!

Absolutely nothing at all, I absolutely love it

Sarah A
Director (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent scheduling tool

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Koalendar saves me from scheduling hell every time. I love it

It’s easy to use and the free version is top notch

The name is a little awkward to say but I guess the alternative isn’t any better ;)

Jamie
Jamie
Partner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Koalendar

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : very positive but only been using it a week. Feedback has been positive.

The best feature ease of figuring out how to use the functionality and sharing with others to select meeting times..

I would like to set times more succinctly when others/invitees select a meeting time within the calendar.

Nadav
CEO (Israël)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great alternative to the big players

Commentaires : Overall it's really simple and user-friendly. It does exactly what it meant to do and what I expect from such a product. They have really great and responsive support, that not only support questions I had but also made super-quick updates to the product if I found out a problem or something I asked to improve.

Very easy to use, especially with the Chrome plugin. Easy to configure, with advanced options if you want, including the ability to change the design. I use it to share timeslots via email, social networks and integrated on my website.

One thing I'm missing is the ability to rearrange the list of my booking pages. I know it's a minor thing for most users, but I find it useful. One more thing I would improve is the Chrome extension. It needs to be wider so I'll be able to see all the details and know what I'm clicking on.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Nadav for your feedback! I take note of both your requests and will let you know by email when they're released. For the booking pages order, it is currently sorted by last modified. So to put one of them on top, just click edit, then save!

Gordon
Director of Organization Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Simple, Inexpensive, Focused Alternative to Calendly

Commentaires : Outstanding. This is rock-solid software, and I'm impressed with how much it offers for free. Most of my users can get away with the free version.

Koalendar doesn't nickle-and-dime features like the competition. The free tier is decadent in what it offers... for example we can build unlimited meeting types (the competition limits you to one) and sync with all of our Google Calendars, a must-have for me. The competition limits the number of calendars that can integrate, even at the highest tier! An inexpensive upgrade provides even more flexibility (e.g., custom fields, group meetings, exports, custom branding).

Once I upgraded to the paid version, I had everything I needed, so I wouldn't say I *dislike* any of the following, but from what I understand, Koalendar doen't yet offer complex integrations with platforms like Salesforce, alternate videoconferencing platforms, etc.

Jelena
Communication Consultant (Serbie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

MY search paid off - I found exactly what I was looking for. Simple and efficient solution.

Commentaires : Being a teacher and a consultant - it's imperative for me to help people get in touch with me in a simple and organized way.

Intuitive, user-friendly, great UI. It does exactly what I need it to do - enables people to book slots with me easily, even those who are not tech-savvy. On the other hand, I can choose to have more than one person booking a slot with me at the same time. I was so happy to stumble upon this awesome calendar that I have subscribed to, bookmarked, and told everyone about it.

It took me forever to find it! Had I not been stubborn and determined to comb the internet for the right product - I would have never found it. My search lasted for about 10 days, in the Internet era - that's forever, many would have given up (we are used to getting a million hits in a single search). It might have been my poor description of what I needed while searching for it, but such a great tool should be on the first search page when I type calendar in the search box. Also, I expect Koalendar to make it to the list of Best Calendar Tools 2021 on many different websites. :)

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for this review Jelena!!

Shenna
8th grade math teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés

Excellent Sign Up Tool for Virtual Tutoring and Parent Teacher Conferences

Commentaires : It has really helped with virtual learning in booking tutoring sessions and parent teacher conferences. It has been such a success that I have coworkers using it even a parent from a different school that used it to sign up for a conference now uses it.

It's an easy way for my students to sign up for virtual tutoring. It allows students who are virtual to sign up for extra help during the times that best suit them during times that I'm also available. I love that if I have a faculty meeting come up on the calendar that it blocks that time off where students can't sign up. When it started automatically sending a google meet link, it became even better. After sharing Koalendar Calendar with my teammates, they implemented for tutoring as well because of how well it worked. We even implemented to have parents sign up for virtual conferences on Parent Teacher Conference Night. It worked extremely well. The newer edition of being able to switch the primary calendar, allowed me to switch the sign ups to a shared team calendar. While the free version is great by itself, I enjoy that the paid version allows shorter lengths of time to be scheduled and that I can add questions such as parent concerns or asking students what topics he/she needs help on when signing up for tutoring.

There is not anything I really dislike about the software. The only current improvement would be allowing different sign ups to be linked to different calendars. For example, letting the tutoring be linked to the shared team calendar while be able to keep my tutoring opened and linked to my primary calendar.

Heather
CEO/Virtual Assistant (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

We implement systems that work

Commentaires : It has made it easy to implement on a team level when the team members don't need the upgraded functionality. It was also easy to implement on a team level where I can set it as an installed extension when adding new users.

It was easy to integrate into our Agency where we use the G-Suite Workplace. It allows for seamless communication between team members and clients. I highly recommend Koalender for its ease of use and ability to implement it quickly.

Being able to set more than one block of time during a day

KD
Chief Evolving Officer (Australie)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple. Useful.integrated

Commentaires : When selecting business Software it needs to work as a team with the people in the business - koalender does this for my business and takes the back and forth out of every client interaction to support my business and provide a seamless customer experience.

It integrates with my existing business software seamlessly. Easy to set up, amend and user friendly.

Nothing that I can think of relevant to my business.

Jacalyn
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great with room to grow

Commentaires : Easy booking

Sleek design, custom branding, good customer service

Didn't work with google suite, didn't know I had issues until client reached out. Would be great to see times separated by morning, afternoon, evening. BIG PROBLEM I have is not being able to set up an appointment through koalender for my clients. I have to go through google meet on my own instead and do a meeting event. Would save a lot of time and make more sense if you can set up an appointment together through koalender for clients too.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Jacalyn for your review! What do you mean bu "didn't work with Google Suite"? We never heard of such problem. You sure can set up an appointment for your clients. Just go to your scheduling page and enter your client information at the desired time. They will receive a notification with the Google Meet link.

Emily
Studio Manager (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Great product for our business

Commentaires : It’s been really easy to get Koalendar up and running for our business really quickly. The developer has been super helpful and responsive to any questions, and also offered a super nice discount since we are a nonprofit organization. I highly recommend this product!

This software is super easy to use on the administration end as well as the user end. We have users ranging from 18-85 years of age - some with more computer knowledge than others, and we haven’t had any complaints about ease of use.

I do wish you could break scheduling availability into two different shifts per day instead of scheduling one break per day. Our open hours vary by each day and we also have to block certain times on specific days for capacity reasons during COVID. It’d be great if there was an easy feature to block certain open times on specific days, select longer windows of time for appointments, and just have overall more flexibility on the admin side.

Eliana
Consultora de marketing (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Un gestor facil de usar y muy eficiente.

Commentaires : Siempre lo recomiendo, Calendly me dio muchos problemas y Koalendar funciona de maravilla desde el primer día. Gane tranquilidad y eso lo es todo.

Me gustó si facilidad de uso y de integración con la web, Zoom y otras redes sociales. Su precio en el mercado es muy competitivo y me enamoré de él al instante. No necesito más. Las automatizaciones son geniales y ganas mucho tiempo.

Todavía no sé si puedo automatizarlo con una enlace de pago o con la tienda online.

Janiece
Owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

The best thing since sliced bread

Commentaires : I am solving my scheduling issue by using this tool, and overall I am incredibly pleased with Koalendar.

This tool is such a gem for the small business owner. Although I now use the paid version, I started with the free version and found it a fully-featured application. The ease and simplicity of the app are, in my opinion, its shining accomplishment. The integration with google meet (free and pro version) and Zoom (pro version) are more than helpful. Sending the link to potential clients has become a part of my daily routine, and it has become an invaluable tool. I've received compliments from clients on the ease of use and convenience. The pro version was necessary for me because the nature of my business changed, and I needed to gather more information in advance, so including questions was required. I am a huge fan of this app and have used it as a part of my offerings for the business clients I provide consulting. Well done, highly recommended!

The only con is that the pro/paid version does not offer the ability to add a file or create a form. I also would like the ability to create a custom confirmation email. I also feel that the free version should not only gather name, email address, and appointment but also include a phone number for further contact.

Emil
Owner Operator (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple, easy to use, and affordable!

Commentaires : Great experience so far! Very affordable for a small and new business like mine. Some features that I would like are missing, but overall the site is easy to use and valuable.

All my customers mention how easy Koalendar is to use, which ends up in me getting more bookings. The design/UI is very simple on my end and the customer's end as well. I love how everything is synced to my Google calendar so bookings are automatic.

I do wish that I could manually enter bookings into the app as well as manually taking days off. For example, my hours are 8am-5pm and when a customer wants to book an appointment for 180min they only have a few options (8am, 11am, 2pm), but they should be able to book ANY hour during 8-2pm. Secondly, I would like to take full days off manually. For example, I took a day off for someone's birthday and I had to go in and book every timeslot to avoid anyone booking that day.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Emil, Thank you for your review. I just wanted to point out that it's actually possible to do both things you've listed in cons: 1. Here's how to block days off manually: https://help.koalendar.com/article/37-how-to-block-off-holidays 2. In the advanced configuration on your booking page editor, set "start time increments" to one hour. Now your client can book any hour before 8-2pm. I hope this will help, if you have any additional question, please reach out by email or on the live chat.

Roger
Roger
CEO (Suisse)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great Support

Commentaires : Sharing a Google Calendar via its URL is ugly. When Doodle dropped their calendar sharing support, I tried different tools but they all didn't provide the features I was looking for. Eventually I found Koalendar and it's exactly what I need. It has a free version, it's easy but flexible to configure and people wanting to book a meeting with me can do it fast and easy. So I was already happy with the product when I encountered a problem with my calendar not syncing anymore on a Sunday. I wrote to support, not expecting a reply anytime soon. But in fact, support responded within minutes (on a Sunday!) and helped me resolve my problem, even though I only had a free subscription and the problem turned out to be on Google's end... I was so impressed that I immediately signed up for a paid subscription.

There is a free version which provides enough functionality for normal use. The support is awesome.

Nothing so far, I am really happy with the product.

Will
Owner (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The best alternative to Calendly I've found so far!

Commentaires : With Koalendar I have found my perfect online booking solution. It's functional, attractive, easy to use and the support is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has put together such a great piece of technology here. My hat is off to him.

The thing I love most about Koalender is it's so easy to set up and use. I had my installation set up, my availability schedule published and this all integrated into my website, ready to take bookings in just a few minutes. Add to that its very professional look and the fact that you can choose to have meetings scheduled in Google Meet, Zoom or a custom option and you just can't lose. And with the Google Chrome extension, I can instantly log in at any time and update or change my schedule in seconds. It's just so flexible.

As a small business owner, there really isn't anything I *don't* like about Koalendar. I needed an online appointment booking option that was affordable, easy to use and that I could easily integrate into my website. Koalendar does that. What's not to like?

Courtney
Lecturer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Scheduling for Distant Office Hours

Commentaires : I use this app to schedule my office hours for distance learning. It is so much easier to have a streamlined system for appointments than simply sitting on zoom and hoping someone shows up. I have multiple classes that I am in charge of, so on this app, I am able to have students state which class and projects they need to talk about.

This is such an easy feature to use. I love how I can set my availability at the beginning of the week, but then as I make various appointments on google calendar, the app recognizes those and does not double-book me.

I have not yet figured out how to set a weekly availability that repeats from week to week. So I have missed a week where I forgot to set it up until Monday and that delayed appointments. I also wish there was a way to set an appointment for multiple people. My students often come in to work on group assignments, but there is no way to include additional emails in a single appointment.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Courtney for your review! By default, your weekdays availablity repeats every week. Or you might be using specific dates? Also you can increase how many people can book the same time slot at the bottom of your page editor.