15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Lumio by SMART

En savoir plus sur Lumio by SMART

Créez et partagez des leçons stimulantes et collaboratives avec des jeux, évaluations et activités prêtes à l'emploi qui permettent aux étudiants d'interagir depuis leurs propres appareils.

En savoir plus sur Lumio by SMART

Non disponible

Non disponible

Lumio by SMART - Notes

Lumio by SMART a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 18 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lumio by SMART ?

Kevin
Kevin
ITRT (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201–500 employés

Be smart and teach with SMART.

Commentaires : I have been a user of SMART Learning Suite for over 20yrs and I have used The SMART Learning Suite Online ever since it rolled out. I have watched both pieces grow and become strong tools over time. My experience with SMART SLS and SLSO are positive and I would highly recommend it to all educators.

The thing that I like most is it allows users to create limitless possibilities. SMART Learning Suite and SMART Learning Suite Online have lots of premade game-based activities, manipulatives, graphic organizers that can be blended in lessons for e-learning or for classroom engagement.

Interestingly I can not find any Cons to SMART Learning Suite.

Lisa
Instructional Technology Coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

SMART Learning Suite Makes Online Learning Fun

Commentaires : It does so many things! From teachers checking work in real time, ease of putting lessons up for students who are absent, and fun games - it checks so many boxes that made it easier to teach during the pandemic.

I love that both in-person and online students can work together. Smart Learning Suite encourages collaboration in real time. The games are fun and require very little work on the teacher's part. Students beg to play them!

They have great tutorial videos. Once you get the hang of it, it is easy to use.

Josh
E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

Powerful Interactive Platform

4,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : I cannot imagine not having Lumio for my classroom. Since first playing around with it three years ago, I have completely redesigned how I present and share my lessons and materials with my students. With the press of a few buttons, I can get my work on student screens and have students interact with each other. I start my classes with a simple poll for a content-related question. My directions for classwork are always prominently displayed on all student devices during work time. Easy reviews through games are present in my classroom. It's easy to see that I am a big fan and a huge advocate for Lumio!

Lumio allows me to make every part of my lessons accessible and interactable for my students. Whether it is a quick idea share, a poll of the classroom, an on-the-fly game, or a large-group workspace, Lumio lets me do it all. Once the students are aware of how to navigate the space and materials, they can instantly get pulled into the work on their own devices. If a user/teacher is willing to dig a little and get some practice in, Lumio can change the way instruction and materials are delivered.

The hardest part of using Lumio is getting trained. If a SMART trainer does not come and provide training, using Lumio can be overwhelming at first. A user needs to have a certain amount of initiative and comfort with technology in order to quickly get in and make it happen. Provided that a company that is looking to use Lumio provides quality training right from the start, this can be avoided.

Alea
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Not My Go-To

Commentaires : I used SMART Learning Suite almost every day of my teaching career. We recently switched to something different, and I’m kind of glad that we did. I think that SMART products would benefit from updating some of their functions and making it easier for teachers to use and a bit more reliable.

I liked being able to use the base functions. It’s definitely easier than an overhead projector! And of course more functional.

The software was sort of difficult to use and finicky. I would often have to have a back up plan because sometimes the provided activities for from their website or from their SMART products activities that people had created would not work.

Elizabeth
First Grade Teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51–200 employés

A Teacher MUST HAVE

Commentaires : I love SMART! This product is exceptional and their customer service is great! I love their programs, trainings, and support!

I like the teacher interactivity with individual students and with the class as a whole. The engaging games and pre-made slides also make it easy to design in!

I wish there were features like grouping objects and duplicating/ copying slides. But SMART is very responsive to educators wishes and works hard to incorporate requests in a timely manner.

Donna
teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 5 001–10 000 employés

love lumio

I love the Monster quiz as do my students and it is a quick fun game. I love the premade lessons that I can use if I need to

Nothing at this time. All the features I use I have liked. I had trouble last year when they switched from Smart to Lumio but as the year went on it got easier

Melissa
Melissa
Graduate Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)
E-learning, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great collaboration tool

Commentaires : This is affordable and has a lot of templates and functionality for K-12 and higher education environments.

This program allows interactive discussions during virtual online classes.

The app is glitchy at times between the professor and the students. Logging out and back in seems to resolve this.

Lorraine
Chief Doodler (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

SMART Learning Suite - A Platform for Today's Learners

Commentaires : SMART Learning Suite combines the intstructional needs of every content area teacher into one product. Given a bit of training, teachers can create assessments and export the data to identify student strengths and weaknesses. Students work on their devices individually then the results can be shared anonymously and reviewed to clarify misconceptions and reinforce deeper understanding. The integration with Google Drive makes sharing out lessons and activities seemless. There is nothing I do not like about this product and believe it is a game changer in every classroom.

The immediate functionality and engagement enjoyed by SMART Learning Suite users is incomparable. With a district license, every teacher has a virtual classroom ready to go immediately. Once students have joined a class they can easily participate in learning resources, collaborative workspaces, interactive quizzes, and so much more. The new templates make novice users comfortable from the start. Hearing the students' laughter and surprise as their monster 'eggs' hatch because of their team efforts is a teacher's dream.

Recent updates have improved the use of images in SMART Learning Suite. The ease of importing images was a feature that needed improvement in the past. The engineers at SMART want to hear user imput and they are always trying to improve the product.

Amber
Special Education Teacher (É.-U.)

Getting SMART with collaboration

I teach special education in a collaborative classroom. My teaching partner and I are able to utlize SMART Learning Suite Online to engage our students of all ability levels. Working in a collaborative classroom, it is important to include all students with many diverse needs. SLSO allows us to create lessons that are fun and interactive for our students. The game-based activities are a favorite among our students. The process for creating an activity takes minutes. I've used other software in the past that has been very tedious and time consuming. SLSO has really made it simple to create high-quality, fun, and engaging lessons.

I don't really have any cons with SLSO. I do wish there was a way to sync with google classroom, but this does not take away from all of the other great features SLSO has to offer.

Shelly
K-12 Technology Integration Coach (É.-U.)

Working SMARTer, Not Harder

Commentaires : The teachers I work with have nothing but positive things to say about SLSO. They have used it in a variety of teaching environments- face to face, online, and hybrid, and have loved how easy it is to implement.

SMART Learning Suite is the swiss army knife of educational tools- it does everything in every learning environment. I am a K-12 Technology Integration Coach for my school district, and SLSO has been a game-changer for the educators I work with! Teachers LOVE how easy it is to add engaging, collaborative and interactive activities. The ready-made templates, game-based activities, and manipulatives make learning meaningful and fun!

Not much! I wish it integrated with Google Classroom, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is a future update.

Daniel
STEM Teacher (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11–50 employés

Another Tool in the Teacher Toolbelt

Commentaires : Lumio is another fun and interactive option teachers have to engage students during lessons. In my experience, students have enjoyed the activities and individualized lessons that actively engage every student, rather than the old-fashioned way of calling on one student at a time. The data collection is also a great way to track what students need support in real time, allowing teachers to make changes to lessons on the fly. That said, it is not the “end-all” tool for lessons, and I often find myself using other tools in addition to Lumio during classes. That’s certainly not a bad thing, but there are some features that could easily make Lumio more of a one stop shop.

Lumio provides a number of premade and easy to customize activities and slide decks for teachers to use with students. It’s integration with Google Drive also makes it easy for teachers to share and access lessons anywhere. For schools that have one to one devices, it’s also a great way to engage students directly during a lesson.

As someone who has used smart notebook for years, it was unfortunate to see some features not supported when they switched to Lumio. Small features like on screen timers to help students track their time management are no longer supported, requiring teachers to use other tools to replace them.

Sarah
Technology Coach (Canada)
E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

SMART Learning Suite Online

The ability to upload documents to create lessons and presentations that can then be easily shared with other users. Also the ability to instantly add interactive slides.

I would love if I had the ability to do more editing to presentations once they're on SLSO.

Erica
educator (É.-U.)

Engaging Resource

Commentaires : Overall its been a great tool, easy to use, and efficient for teaching or reviewing content.

Easy to create engaging lessons. They have premade templates that are easy to add your content too. Love the designs and ease of it, and so engaging for the students.

If the internet has issues then SLO will not load. Not a software issue.

Stephanie
Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

SMART Learning Suite

Commentaires : It was a great experience for me. Learning the SMART Learning and implementing this software was easy.

It was very easy to learn and implement.

There isn’t anything that I don’t like about SMART Learning Suite.

Danesa
Educator/Mentor (É.-U.)

SLSO makes Learning Fun!

Commentaires : SMART and their team frequently reach out to educators to improve their products. SMART cares about students and education.

I love SLSO! It has helped reaching and engaging students while distance learning. It allows me to create games, give assessments, and interact with the content. I love it.

I can't think of anything. SLSO has made teaching easier.

Lori
Associate Principal (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Love it

Commentaires : It’s a great tool for working at home and at school and engaging students. Love using it!

I love that I can take my lessons with me, share with other Teachers, and it integrates with Microsoft Teams. I can create visually appealing lessons with handouts and activities to engage student in their learning and allow them spaces to collaborate.

I wish I could design more right in SLSO. I still end up designing in Notebook and then uploading to SLSO.

Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

My experience with SLSO in remote learning

Commentaires : I enjoy it alot with my students .They love learning and enjoy assessment and games

1- the shout it out and how to customize a new backgroung that I want and that is a link of a video with my students that show how I use this. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 2- Adding pictures to two games ..Game show and speed em up 3-Converting a page from a handout to a workspace. I love this alot and my students love it too. 4- I love the games that are played into teams. They are marvelous

Nothing .It is valuable. It is a new method of teaching

Vadim
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent software to use for lessons

Commentaires : Overall, very positive experience. My kids really like it as Lumio lessons are truly engaging

The main advantage is that the system is customizable and is quite intuitive. It makes lessons interactive. One can out different file types (PDFs, Google Slides, PowerPoint and Notebook files) into a single lesson

Although the system is intuitive, there is a learning curve to familiarize oneself with different functionalities. No other cons to the best of my knowledge