Avis clients sur Zoho Invoice

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur Zoho Invoice

Send invoices for projects and customer expenses, receive payment and track the overall health of your business quickly and efficiently

En savoir plus sur Zoho Invoice

322 avis affichés

Julieanne G.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/02/2020

"Great value"

Commentaires: Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

Avantages: I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even have automatic reminder emails you can have sent to clients who are late in paying. This happens so often in my industry, that this feature has actually helped me collect my payments faster, without me having to spend time trying to get paid. I also love that as my business grows, Zoho has so many other products that I could add to my Zoho dashboard. I've also noticed that most of the other 3rd party programs I use have options to connect to Zoho.

Inconvénients: Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

envoyé par Zoho le 29/02/2020

Hi Julieanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes.

Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com

• Publié le 02/02/2020
Matthew V.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"Great invoicing tool for small businesses"

Commentaires: Overall good customer service and good product. We tried different ways to implement the recurring feature that most of our clients would use. We wanted to auto deduct recurring invoices and it didn't have that feature, otherwise, we probably would have stayed with it. We did use Zoho subscriptions for that.

Avantages: It was quick to get up and running. The software is fairly easy to navigate and provides professional looking invoices that are downloadable by my customers. My favorite feature is the reminder feature, once you send out an invoice the software can send out automated reminders for the client to pay in case they don't see it in their email the first time or get busy and forget (cause an email will be forgotten eventually, as good intentioned as we all are). Definitely good for people starting out and small businesses that don't have a lot of clients. The price point is low for starting out, usually a lot less than other software I've seen and used. And if you use Zoho CRM, in can integrate with that.

Inconvénients: For me personally, I was using the software for invoicing website development customers, and once you get done, apart from web hosting, you are done. And over the past few years, I hit my max level and I don't feel like its much of a benefit to have past customers count towards my limit. Some of which are small jobs. I think it would be better if you have the same customers you invoice regularly.

envoyé par Zoho le 26/11/2019

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the review!

We are happy to know the automatic reminders and the integration between Zoho Invoice and Zoho CRM were of help to you.

Regarding recurring transactions, it's good to hear that Zoho Subscriptions caters to your needs but since Zoho Invoice itself has recurring invoices and the ability to auto-charge your customers, we would like to know a little more on it.

You can reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com so that we can understand your requirements better.

• Publié le 25/11/2019
Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"Finally an invoicing software that is easy to use and just works"

Commentaires: Finally, I have a clear overview of my invoices and pending payments. I had been using Excel so far. What a relief!

Avantages: The invoices look nice and professional and I can create templates and customize the invoice text based on my specific needs. The interface is simple and easy to use and customer support helped me setting things up the way I want.

Inconvénients: I wish I could use formatting in terms and have a bit more customization abilities but generally speaking it does everything I need. I'd like native integration with Hubspot which is available only through Zapier.

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Nicholas T.
Director Of Operations
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"good software - some useful features"

Commentaires: Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

Avantages: we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

Inconvénients: didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

envoyé par Zoho le 28/10/2019

Dear Nicholas,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan.

We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com and we shall get in touch with you.

We would love to have you back with us!

The Zoho Invoice team

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Karen F.
Salesforce/Project Manager Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2020

"Zoho Invoice saves time and keeps track of your business"

Commentaires: Since I started using it I can keep track of my invoices, the aging and what I am earning by client, industry and quarter.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to create and deliver an invoice and manage payments. It allows me to track expenses and hours billed.

Inconvénients: One thing I would improve on is the email templates. The invoices look great and then you send it and the HTML looks like one of those spam emails.

envoyé par Zoho le 05/02/2021

Hi Karen,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're glad to know Zoho Invoice helps you keep track of your invoices as well as expenses :)

Regarding the email templates, we'd love to know more about your feedback and work with you. Feel free to reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com so that we can discuss.

• Publié le 13/12/2020
Eric Y.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/10/2020

"Excellent Invoicing and Expense Tracking Tool"

Commentaires: Excellent experience. For invoicing and expense tracking, this is a great product.

Avantages: Hands down, the feature I liked best about Zoho Invoice was its ease of use. I place a lot of emphasis on this aspect of software. If software is difficult to learn, or it is not pleasing to use, then why bother. With Zoho Invoice, I was up and running in less than an hour. Like all of Zoho's software, the user interface is pleasant and makes sense. The product is also stable. No glitches, hiccups, or bugs.

Inconvénients: Not so much a "dislike" as I simply needed software that did more than just invoicing and expense tracking, which is what Zoho Invoice does really well.

envoyé par Zoho le 23/10/2020

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for leaving us a terrific review! We are humbled :)

Ease of use has always been at the heart of everything we do at Zoho Invoice, and we're glad to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com anytime.

• Publié le 19/10/2020
Thobane V.
CEO/Founder
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Great App"

Commentaires: Zoho invoice makes it easier for me to create invoices on the go and be able to share them with my customers and also be able to track the transactions and history for all my clients

Avantages: What I like the most about Zoho invoice is that it is easy to use and has all the necessary tools that you will need to create, send and file proper invoices

Inconvénients: What I like the least about this software is that it’s a bit difficult to access the Control Panel and be able to configure some of the settings

envoyé par Zoho le 09/12/2019

Dear Thobane,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad to know that you are able to create invoices on-the-go and share it with your customers easily.

Regarding accessing the settings, we love to know more on which part of the configuration you found to be a little hard to reach. You can reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com when you have the time and we shall pass on your feedback to our design team.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Alex F.
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2020

"Excellent for entrepreneurs, CRM integration"

Avantages: Zoho invoice is practically must-have if you use Zoho CRM. The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

Inconvénients: The CRM integration is good although somewhat tricky to initialize. It's easy to get sync problems between this CRM and invoice accounts.

envoyé par Zoho le 23/10/2020

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for the detailed review on Zoho Invoice and our native integration with Zoho CRM. We're happy to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback anytime to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

• Publié le 22/10/2020
Griselda M.
Impression, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 18/05/2020

"A LOT PROBLEMS TO LOG IN, ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP..."

Commentaires: Take forever to log in when for some reason i get log out. ALWAYS to many problems to log in....

Avantages: Easy to use on the simplest doing invoices

Inconvénients: The template i could chose i love it and is easier for what i need

envoyé par Zoho le 04/07/2020

Hi Griselda,

We are sorry about the problems you faced while logging in to Zoho Invoice. We hope our customer success team reached out to you and helped gain access to your account.

In case you still face any challenges, feel free to reach out to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

• Publié le 18/05/2020
Anthony M.
Operations Manager
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/04/2020

"Essential invoicing software for freelancers"

Commentaires: As a freelancer, invoicing can be time-consuming, messy, and frustrating. Zoho Invoice eliminates all of these flaws and provides a convenient way to get paid.

Avantages: Online payment processing, recurring invoices, automated emails, and a client portal

Inconvénients: Nothing. I loved everything about this software.

envoyé par Zoho le 04/07/2020

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice.

Managing invoices and payment collection, like you said, can be really stressful and frustrating sometimes. We are glad to know that Zoho Invoice is helping you manage these easily.

Good luck for your business. We're here to support you!

• Publié le 08/04/2020
Dale L.
Principal and Owner
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice."

Commentaires: It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

Avantages: My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Inconvénients: Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution; Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years. Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level. Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from. To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Andy J.
Designer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/05/2017

"Mr"

Commentaires: Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.

Avantages: Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

Inconvénients: The expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.

• Publié le 29/05/2017
Alex K.
Video Director
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Zoho invoice makes estimates & invoices easy"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Zoho Invoice has been great.

Avantages: I like how you can setup the templates and integrate a variety of payment options. The online portal makes it easy for the client end to manage payments and stay informed on what is going on.

Inconvénients: I wish it would integrate with quickbooks easier. Also it would be easier of it had some sort of e-sign option for clients to sign the terms page on invoices.

envoyé par Zoho le 29/02/2020

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are thrilled to hear your feedback :)

We are sorry that we don't have a direct integration with QB as of now. However, you can take a look at Zoho Books if you are interested.

Regarding e-signing, it's currently available for estimates (your clients can sign your estimate to accept it) but not for invoices. If you'd like to know more about this, feel free to reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Marta V.
Communications
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 15/11/2017

"It is a "must have" for start-ups"

Commentaires: As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

Avantages: It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

• Publié le 15/11/2017
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2021

"My Go For Invoicing platform"

Commentaires: It was hilarious at first, i was searching for an app to generate invoice when i am outside i came across zoho invoice gave it a try first try was funny as the functions didn't made any sense at first but soon after an hour so it felt like this application is really thought through when crafting, i quickly set it as my next go-to invoicing app on desktop and mobile and on the cloud, thanks you zoho for this wonderful service.

Avantages: Everything from custom payment gateway integration to single click invoice genration, the best feature would be the inventory mangement and product catalogue making it easier to create invoice by typing the product name only everything will be fetched from the catalogue even the discounts and taxes are perfectly fine tuned with the invoice template. Started using as an On-The-Go invoice genrator and fell in love after generating first invoice.

Inconvénients: The mail customizability the mail sent to payee is non-customizable(atleast for me) i want it to reflect offline payment instructions as well for some customers having no mode online payments that's the only drawback i found while using zoho invoice apart from this everything works perfectly fine.

• Publié le 13/02/2021
Harshad P.
Web Designer
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/09/2019

"Invoicing in Your Hand"

Commentaires: A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application For Billing.
I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Avantages: Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop.
You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

Inconvénients: i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

envoyé par Zoho le 05/11/2019

Hello Harshad,

Thanks a ton for the review!

We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS).

We look forward to hear from you!

• Publié le 22/09/2019