15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PetPocketbook

En savoir plus sur PetPocketbook

Automatisez la facturation, simplifiez la planification et restez organisé(e) grâce à une plateforme conçue pour les entreprises du secteur des animaux de compagnie.

En savoir plus sur PetPocketbook

Customer support is fast and helpful. SO helpful in keeping track of my clients and invoicing.

That would show me my real workload. New clients experienced issues with the software 'freezing.

PetPocketbook - Notes

4,9
5,0
5,0

PetPocketbook a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PetPocketbook ?

Frances
Frances
Pet Care Professional (É.-U.)

Excellent Business Management Software for Pet Care Professionals

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It is a great option for pet care businesses that I feel will live up to higher expectations as updates are developed and become available.

I love that it is a Boston-based company because it's important to me to support local. I really like that the PetPocketbook staff is pleasant and knowledgeable and personally helps you set up your business in the software by way of easily scheduled video meetings. They are also very easily reached by, and highly responsive to an up-front integrated email help portal which also includes an easily searchable and thorough FAQ section. I love that most everything can be personalized to your specific business. The interface is my favorite because of the functionality, color scheme, personalized pictures, & whimsical design. I also love having a centralized place through which to run my business and give my clients access to everything they could need to effectively interact with us. I like that it integrates well with Quickbooks. Finally, it comes at an excellent price point.

The calendar cannot be integrated or exported to outside calendar apps. The app is still in beta and lacks a lot of functionality. The mobile version is also not as fully functional as the desktop version. I also hope to see more calendar view options than just the day-at-a-time option currently available. I also find that I do not receive notifications when someone messages so I have to check the software frequently for updates. I would also like to see an option to have staff schedule emailed and/or notifications alerting staff/clients of anything new and/or upcoming.

Shilo
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Set up for success

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I love how easy it is to use Pet Pocketbook. The Intergration was quick and easy especially since they offer to do it all for you. They set you up for success from the beginning by showingyou how to use the software. This software saves me several hours a week. Before I had to accept requests through multiple platforms, enter approved dates in my calendar, manually do invoices, send paid invoices, keep track of all pet birthdays, etc. I can't believe how reasonably priced this software is compared to other competitors yet in my opinion has so much more going for them.

Too be honest there isn't much to dislike though I do have a couple of things I'd like to see changed. Pet Pocketbook bills the day after each service is completed which may work perfectly for some. My policy has always been that payment is due the day of service except for holiday sleepovers I request 50% down 3 days after the service is requested. As of now I have to ask my clients to do so and explain they'll get an invoice at a later date. Not everyone is okay with this. Also, it is inconvenient that clients can't look to see how much their upcoming bill will be for their service dates before their trip for those who want to leave cash or a check. Not the end of the world as there are ways to work around this. I did share these concerns with one of the team members just recently. They are always so helpful.

il y a 10 mois

thank you for your support Shilo!

Casey

All Good Dogs LLC

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, its been a very positive experience so far using PPB. It has helped save me so much time and the PPB team is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Having everything in one place is great! Scheduling in PetPocketbook is locked in. I was using Google calendar before and it's cut my scheduling time down a lot. PetPocketbook probably saves 2-3 hours a week on just scheduling alone. Before PetPocketbook I bounced between TD bank invoice system -- didn't like it. Then I went to Venmo but when tax season came around there were so many roadblocks. With PetPocketbook it's super easy especially with AutoPay and automatic tips too. I love that with the reporting dashboard I can go in and see stats and financials and really just have invoicing be automated.

I've been using both the web app on my phone and the beta app. I use the beta app throughout the day as I'm doing visits but can't do admin stuff yet like last minute visit requests, so I tend to bounce around. I'm really looking forward to the app soon!

Deana
Dog Walker (Canada)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur

Business changing

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Incredible. So grateful that someone recommended PetPocket Book to me

How much time it has saved me and how much more efficient it has made my company!

It is becoming more and more efficient through my phone which is helpful. Sometimes I can’t always make it to my computer and there are things I can only really do through there.

Catherine
Owner (Canada)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

Extremely satisfied and pleased with our 1st choice

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Extremely satisfied and most happy with our choice.
There are many companies offering similar platforms but It would be difficult to find one as intrinsically strong from all angles.

[sensitive content hidden] initial approach was a determining factor. She travelled to CT to meet us in person. She is a smart, poised and amicable person. Their price structure was different than most other companies which worked well for us. The idea of growing a company assisted by a company who supports the same beliefs was also instrumental.

I have zero criticism. They are available 24hrs a day and very quick at responding.

Chantel

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Absolute Best Software Decision you could make for your business!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : PetPocketbook has streamlined my invoicing, scheduling and payroll process.

Pet Pocketbook's sleek design and ease of use are the two features that I like most about Pet Pocketbook. The product is SO well thought out. I tested a number of other products before finding PetPocketbook and this is the only one that not only met my needs, but completely exceeded all expectations when it came to their thoughtful design, exceptional customer service, and truly well planned features. They are far and away the BEST decision you could make when choosing a scheduling/invoicing product for your company. I honestly can't recommend them enough if you have a pet sitting/dog walking service.

I have no negative comments. If anything, it will be awesome once their product is available on the APP store for clients which is on the horizon!

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for the kind words! The ease of use is exactly where we hope to differentiate! 🙌

Erin
Owner, President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Love our new scheduling and payment software!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The customer service has been amazing - they have held our hand throughout the entire onboarding process, and have been there to answer any and all questions we have had along the way!

The mobile access on the go is the most helpful for us and our staff members, so we can get real time information and updates about animals, appointments, etc.

Initially there wasn't a printing option from the software, which was a hold up for us - but they were able to write this into the operations and make it a function, which was really helpful!

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for your support, Erin! ❤️

VJ
VJ

Best Value for the Cost

Commentaires : The team is incredibly responsive but it mainly drives itself. It takes a lot off my plate for me.

It’s incredibly easy to use, it just makes sense. It’s clear a lot of thought went into the design.

Honestly not having any issues with it.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review VJ!

Just what I need

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Before I was trying to juggle all of my info in google docs and calendars and texts with clients. Now, everything I need is in one place. The things that are missing are all being worked on. The team is doing a great job. The phone app is in beta testing. That will be a big plus but clients that don't want to pull up the website every time. Hopefully, then they will be more apt to message through the app than to text. That will really keep everything in one place.Overall happy and ready to grow my pet sitting hustle in the new year!

I love that it is affordable and covers everything I need while pet-sitting. Client information organization, messaging, billing, and calendar management. I love that it even collects the vet info, pet birthdays, and house rules.

The one thing I would add is allowing customers to register with a phone number and not only an email address.

Bob

PetPocketbook is Awesome!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I've been using PetPocketbook for 2 years now and it has vastly improved how I run my business for both myself and my clients. I can't imagine that there's a better way out there to do what I'm doing with it and I have no inclination to even check to see if I'm wrong.

There are so many pros. The app and site are so easy to use for both the business owner and the clients. My wife and I run a daily doggie playgroup on weekdays. For a long time I didn't see the point in paying someone else to do all of the admin work that I could do myself. But a couple of years ago I decided to just start looking to see what was out there. I found PetPocketbook and it changed my life. Well, my business life anyway. The two main functions I was looking to streamline were scheduling and invoicing. Not only has PPB streamlined them for me, saving me hours per month, but they've also completely eliminated the possibility of human error on my end. Before I started using PPB, I was doing all of my scheduling by email and setting it up on an Excel spreadsheet. Customers would email us their requests and I would put them into the spreadsheet. Although it worked fine, it was additional work that was unnecessary and there was always the possibility of a mistake being made on my end. I might miss a request. I might put something in on the wrong date. I might accidentally delete something while I was doing something else. PPB eliminates human error for scheduling on my end. Customers put in their requests through the portal. I see them all and approve them, which adds them to the schedule. The new drag and drop feature makes it even easier and I can't make a mistake because it highlights the day to drop it on and if I accidentally drop it on a different day, it will tell me. Once I do that, the customer gets a notification that their request was approved. If a customer needs to cancel an appointment, they do it themselves. The appointment comes off my schedule and I get a notification that it was cancelled. In addition to eliminating mistakes on my end, it eliminates the possibility of miscommunication between myself and my client. We both get notifications whenever a change is made. I can also set up repeating appointments so that clients who use us on the same days every week don't have to worry about it unless they need to cancel. As for invoicing, I tried to keep it simple to save me time. I took all of the info off the spreadsheet every two weeks and sent it in an email to each client with basically just the totals for each week and the total balance for the two weeks combined. Now, not only is it all automated and I don't have to do anything, but the clients get a very detailed invoice. I set it up to auto invoice every two weeks and every two weeks all of my invoices get emailed to my customers at about 8am on Monday. It even sends me a reminder the night before if I have any open appointments on invoices that are getting ready to go out. It completely eliminates any possible invoicing errors on my end. Other features. I can customize appointments for each service I provide. I can customize rates for each service and even each client if I need to. I can send messages to my clients individually or in groups, eliminating emails and/or text messages. All communication goes through the portal. By being able to store all of my clients contact information in the database and contact them through it, I don't have to keep all of that info in my address book on my phone or computer. I can put in vaccination dates and it will send me reminders when I need clients to send me new vax records. It's very easy to input payments and keep track of client balances. By using the apps on our phones (or a mobile version of their website if preferred), my wife and I each have the list of dogs we are going to pick up. The option to check them off as they are picked up is available, although we don't use it. We do use the option to check them off as we drop them off. This checks them off the list so we know they're home, and even more importantly, it sends a notification to the client so they know their dog is home. There is a report card that can be filled out with notes if necessary, and I love that it uses GPS to track where the phone is when the dog is checked off the list. The report card/GPS combo eliminates the need to leave a paper note to inform the client that we were there. This is such a big bonus to me as I hated using paper notes, but didn't know of a better solution. Their customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive and get back to you in a timely manner. We don't have any employees, but if you do, this looks like it would handle everything you need to do with employees very well. It's just a fantastic tool for my business and I love it.

If you are going to force me to find a con about this product, I would have to say... Nothing. Honestly. The money I spend on it is minimal and well worth the price. I would be willing to pay more for it, but don't tell them I said that. The few times I've had an issue, I just sent them a message and they got back to me very quickly with an answer that addressed it. One time it was user error on my end, one time it was me not understanding how something worked, and one time it was a glitch on their end that they fixed within hours. There are a couple of things that I would like it to do, but it's still pretty new and they're constantly improving it, so I imagine that they'll get to those things sooner than later, but I can always put in a request for something if I need to.

Dave
Owner/Operator (Australie)

Life Changer!

Commentaires : PPB is just such a well rounded, user friendly, intuitive and pretty to look at software! I am saving so much time now, and this has allowed me to focus on other tasks with my business including expanding, but also it has freed up time for me to do more things I enjoy in my personal life. The relief of finishing up a month and knowing that all invoicing is already sorted is a pretty good feeling! I couldn't be happier with it.

The scheduling and invoicing features have been especially amazing and time saving for me. Being able to easily drag and drop dogs to different walkers and groups. I save a huge amount of time each month invoicing because PPB automatically invoices from the completed walk schedule. The ability to easily store all client and staff info. I also save money as I do not need Docusign anymore, on PPB I can have my client agreements/T&Cs sent out, filled in and saved. Clients can check their walk times, request and cancel walks which saves me more time. The PPB team are super friendly and helpful, always available and happy to clearly answer any questions. They are also always looking to improve PPB and open to suggestions and feedback on ways to do this.

Honestly nothing to fault. PetPocketBook ticks every box for my business.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the support and for giving us the push to come to Australia! We are excited to have you in the PetPocketbook family!

Shaunna

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best decision I've made since starting my business!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : PetPocketbook really changed so much for me. It saves me time, which is money. It is SO worth the price, in fact, I think its a steal. It keeps everything organized. It elevates my small business to a more professional level.

I have 2 favorites. The simplicity, and the staff support! The simplicity of the software by far exceeds any of my expectations going into choosing a software. I feel as if I can feel how much this software means to the founder and the staff. They are all very hands on and extremely accessible. I love working with passionate people, and people that are always looking to crowd source to keep advancing their product. They truly care about your experience with their software.

I don't think that there is much that is hard to use. The demo is very thorough, and they really make sure that you understand how it all works before you get started. I don't really have too much criticism. I would love to see the app a bit more functional. It would be awesome to message customers from directly in app, and I'd love to see an app for the client too! I know that PP constantly has stuff in progress, so I am excited to see what comes next.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your support, Shaunna! Looking forward to growing together in the years to come!

Steven

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best software for a dog walking company!

Commentaires : Exceeded our expectations. We had been using google calendar and excel for years. This is honestly one of the best decisions we have made as a company. We make less billing mistakes and saved 5+ hours of work each week.

PetPocketbook is the best at combining full functionality with a clean and easy to use UI. Their automated billing, reminders, and payment system has been extremely valuable; everything runs automatically for us without any input. Customer service is top notch, I’ve had some weird requests and they have always responded within a few hours.

Calendar/schedule on mobile is only a list view, hard to see spacing between individual appointments. Limited accounting functionality for employee paychecks, no way to allocate % made off employees back to your own paycheck.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your support Steven!

Savanna
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Top Notch Customer Service

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : After using another system, we were so happy to have found PetPocketbook! The customer service, affordability, features, and simplicity truly made it a no brainer in our decision to go with PPB.

We were attracted to how passionate the PPB team was about their mission! The team was quick to reply to questions and we were able to set up our system in one day with how simple the process was! We were shocked by how affordable it was with the extensive features available. Our clients and team members like using the system, so we consider that a win! :)

More customization in the billing features and being able to enter in the clients card information on our end would be great. Email notifications sent to the business daily with the pet visit itinerary for the day would be a great feature add on.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for your support and feedback, Savanna! By the way, you can actually add in client card information on your end. We'll be sure to follow up directly to show you how to do that!

Whitney
Vétérinaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Great business

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great, no complications of any type
Customer service is awesome and answerr questions right away

Very easy to use and set up and transfer everything over. And the cost was amazing compared to anything else I was looking at. I did have employees before and there was no additional charge to add those to it. Which was very nice all the other companies. Made you pay per employee to use the program.

Cant say anything negative i love it They continue to add new features

il y a 5 jours

Thank you for your support, Whitney!!!

Caleb
Owner / Behavioral Trainer (É.-U.)

Can't live without it!

Commentaires : Our experience with PetPocketbook has been 100% positive! From our very first conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], we knew we chose the right software for our growing business. She and her team are always super helpful and responsive and treat us like family. :)

PetPocketbook is very user-friendly and acts as an all-in-one type of program that meets so many needs from scheduling to customer demographics to invoicing and more. It's incredibly reasonably priced and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team are AMAZING! They're all so nice and helpful...we're super thankful we found their program. :)

While there are always ways to improve any kind of software, especially when considering individual needs and wants, there really isn't much that's lacking with PetPocketbook and they continue to add and improve features. A few extras that we'd certainly find value in, though, might be email integration for emailing lists and scheduling purposes, the ability to add notes to a group of already scheduled appointments at once rather than by individual appointment, automatic appointment reminder emails, route planning, and a PetPocketbook app. However, even without these extras, PetPocketbook is great as is!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the kind words and your support! :)

Cassidy
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

PetPocketBook has made our day to day operations so much easier

Commentaires : Overall I have had wonderful experience with PetPocketBook, every step of the way their team has been there to teach me and answer all my questions in a timely manner. They are a personable business that clearly cares about their clients and learning how to make a system that works best for them. The system itself is exactly what I was looking for, it saves me time and money. I am a small growing business that is in the middle of trying to scale so I needed something like this. A software geared towards the pet industry that allowed me to have team members so I can continue to grow without it costing me an arm and a leg.

Their scheduling features are incredibly helpful to our daily operations. I can make quick adjustments, add appointments or cancel appointments on the go which is great since I am often in my car for work traveling from job to job. Our clients love the profile features that allow them to see their schedule, pay their bills, and set up personal profiles for each of their pets. Which allows me to save time on updating profiles, or adjusting our calendars. Their automatic invoice system is also a time saver. Finished appointments are automatically put into an invoice and you can easily adjust when your clients receive those invoices.

There are no big cons to this system, they are still growing and developing certain aspects of the software but most of the things I would improve are more personal small things to how I operate. For example I would like to see a month view option for my schedule instead of a day or a week at a time.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your support Cassidy!

Michelle

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you own a pet care business you need PetPocketbook!

As the owner of a dog walking and dog boarding business, I was constantly managing incoming service requests, organizing my schedule of upcoming appointments, and sending out invoices. When I found PetPocketbook, I was able to sit back and let the software do the heavy lifting of scheduling and invoice creation. Now, all of my client's information is in one safe and secure location where I can access it at anytime. I love the overall aesthetic of the software, it's fun and easy to use, even for my clients who don't consider themselves "tech-savvy." I recommend Pet Pocketbook to anyone in the pet care industry.

PetPocketbook is always being updated and improved by the developers. In the future, I would like the option to block off booked up dates so clients can see that those times are not available for service.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Michelle!

Gus
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Infinitely Helpful and Worthwhile!

Commentaires : Pet Pocketbook has expedited almost every aspect of working with new clients. Having all of their information in one place speeds up booking, but also allows our trainers and clients to exchange information in a central location. As the office manager, I am spending way less time prompting people for necessary information, since they are able to enter it themselves. Pet Pocketbook also makes our clients feel that their financial info and personal details are secure, which ups their trust in our company and services as a whole. The software has also enabled us to stay current with technology, something our core client base (Gen X-Millenials) appreciates and understands.

The ability to organize client information and securely store financial information. The software is easy to use and has very few issues. The ability to add multiple appointments is very time saving. Even non-tech savvy clients can use the software with few issues.

Some of the bulk editing options don't allow for what I need, but I've found ways around it. There's no option to require users to add a CC# before finishing the account set up. It's not always clear to our customers how to add profiles for their pets, so that requires extra time and emails explaining how to do it.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Gus! It's been so wonderful working with you, and looking forward to continuing to grow together in the years to come! And yes - we will be addressing the CC requirement for companies requiring it!

Mary
owner (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11–50 employés

if you run a pet care business, you NEED Pet Pocketbook

Commentaires : Pet Pocketbook is great! I can't say enough good things about it. It has improved the communication within our company, and has also streamline many of my old tasks. Things that took me many hours to do every week are now automated, so I don't have to give them a 2nd thought. It's a lifesaver & a timesaver!

The best thing about this software is that you can make updates in real time & share them immediately with everyone on your team...schedules, care instructions, and more are at your fingertips! It also has automated billing & offers payments options for your clients. It is THE software that every pet care business needs to run smoothly & efficiently!

There is not much that I don't like about Pet Pocketbook...it is awesome. If there was one thing that I would improve it would be to instantly make billing adjustments on invoices that have already been sent out. Currently, if you make a billing adjustment to a sent invoice, the adjustment doesn't post on the client's end until the following invoice. It's not a huge deal, but does confuse some clients.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your continued support, Mary! We will be working on making billing adjustments for past bills more straightforward!

Julie
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Help - An Excel Spreadsheet Isn't Working For Us Anymore!

Commentaires : My business has grown from 78 clients to 246 clients on the books in the last 8 months since we signed-up with PetPocketbook in October 2021. There is no way we could have done that with the excel spreadsheets and outlook Calander we were using before.

- Onboarding was very easy. Loved that you input all our client data - Signing up new clients is easy - Credit Card Payment Option. I am surprised how many of my clients now pay that way - Very responsive to issues, both from users and their clients

- Would like to be able to sort/collate pending service requests by client, without having to go into the client message tab - Would like to have a real 'visit' count per day, verses a number of animals being visited that day count. That would show me my real workload. - New clients experienced issues with the software 'freezing'

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your support Julie -- we are excited to be growing with you! We are working on the items that you had shared and would love to learn more about what might be happening for those clients you mentioned experiencing the software freezing, since we haven't heard that one from others -- we definitely want to get to the bottom of this one!

Ryan
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Switching to PetPocketbook was my best decision of the year

PetPocketbook is a hit with myself (owner/administrator), my employees, and my customers. Everyone agrees that it is incredibly easy to use, the daily report cards are super convenient, and the customer service is top notch.

There is not much I don't like about PetPocketbook but if I have to choose something it would be on the accounting end- that it doesn't calculate our daily earnings which is a helpful tool when setting monetary goals.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for your support! We are in the process of working on that reporting, which should be coming out in the next couple of months! Stay tuned!

Abbey
Owner & Operator (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

A great software that has saved me so much time!

Commentaires : So far I have had a great experience with PetPocketbook. It's already a great program and it's clear they are constantly looking for feedback and striving to make things even better. The support has been really great and this program has truly saved me hours and hours of admin work time a week!

I like that I can schedule, invoice and have all my client information and waivers in one place. The layout is very user friendly and well organized.

I wish there was a fully developed app. That's definitely one thing other softwares have over PPB. I also find the website is sometimes glitchy and doesn't want to load from my phone. It would also be great to be able to schedule staff availability or has staff members able to set their own availability.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your support, Abbey!

Brian Kieth
Founder (Thaïlande)
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Perfect fit

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We love it.

Easy to manage, help organized schedule.

Lacking some features like tracking walk package or overnight function.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you Brian for your support! Excited to release our packages feature and a more streamlined booking process for overnights later this year! Looking forward to growing together in the years to come!

Sarah
Owner (Canada)

Easy to use and manage

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I have clients that have used various different dog walking software and that Pet Pocketbook is the easiest and most straightforward to use.

Overnight bookings look like dog walks in the schedule, but theyre working on it, so not many cons in my opinion.

il y a 5 jours

Thanks for your support Sarah! We're excited too about the new simplified overnights workflow that we'll be releasing in the coming months!