Avis clients sur AutoLeap

En savoir plus sur AutoLeap

AutoLeap est un logiciel conçu pour les ateliers de réparation automobile qui souhaitent plus de visibilité, de productivité et de bénéfices dans un pack facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur AutoLeap

The software integrated very easily with other programs and the interface was very clean and easy to use.

I am not able to think of anything I don't like about their software.

AutoLeap - Notes

5,0
4,9

AutoLeap a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 184 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AutoLeap ?

One Satisfied User

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : AutoLeap has helped us increase our ROs and track our business metrics very efficiently. I can't speak highly enough of the team they have built there. The customer service is second to none in any business I've been a part of.

First and foremost, the team at AutoLeap has been AMAZING in every facet from the very first demo to our ongoing conversations about improvements. The integration team went above and beyond for us to customize our environment exactly how we wanted it for our specialty shop. Throughout our time with AutoLeap they have been extremely quick to respond and have handled each and every question of ours without a hitch. The workflow is super smooth and allows us to fly through our customer entry and RO generation so that our customers aren't just sitting there staring at us uncomfortable while we fumble through cumbersome software. They also love the back and forth communication through text. We love the regular updates that include improvements based on our feedback. We've specifically asked for tweaks on different features and over time have seen them all implemented by the team at AutoLeap. To know that a company truly values your opinion as a customer is a great feeling.

The only minor issue I have is that I do wish the software translated better to mobile devices for the rare instance that I would like to handle something from my phone. I can use it on my Android phone (Pixel 5a) but it's not the best overall experience. I've gotten used to having a tablet or laptop with me in case I need to handle something remotely (which is rare).

Amber
office manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Auto Leap is more than an automotive software company; they are your business partner. (They care!)

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, AutoLeap has been one of the best moves I have made for our company. It saves me so much time. It generates all my reports, gives me a well informed overview of my day, or my week, or my month, or year ( just depends how I change it) The reports are a click away, I can track my tech time, see how many estimates my advisors are pushing, I can order my parts and track them per order, I can email or message my customers two way without an additional phone number. I can send out follow up campaigns, I can send estimates, invoices, digital inspections, and receive payment all from this one software program. My marketing is even tied in with them. They are linked with parts tech where I order all my parts from multiple vendors. All of the service time and diagrams, charts are linked in with this software. We do carry additional software like IDFX and AllData REpair, but we really don't have to, and in the future, we will probably cancel those additions because we literally using them less and less. AutoLeap has everything they have ~ We just keep them out of habit.... I can't say enough that ~ This is the best move we have made!!!

There are so many features I love about this software and this company, but if I had to choose one, it would be the chat feature for help. These people will help you ~ at all hours of the day or evening ~ they will do all they can in a very timely manner to solve your problem, walk you through step by step, answer repeated questions, fix your mistakes, or do whatever else they can to make your day easier. This is priceless to me..... It saves us time, money, and a ton of frustration. Our team utilizes this feature daily.. It makes for much happier employees and employers... They are unbeatable in customer service help!

I don't actually have many complaints about the software. They are constantly updating and pushing through new helpful ways to help the automotive shops they serve. If I had one thing I liked least about this software, it would be the there is no way to delete a vehicle or customer if you accidently put one in wrong or double.

Mark
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Lots of bugs in AutoLeap

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : i would wait for the bugs to be fixed.

Ease of use and able to work remotely. I would recommend once the software bugs are fixed.

Labor guides are very limited from motor. Most of the time I use Mitchell for labor estimating.

Rhonda

AutoLeap Advantage

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : With little experience in the industry I have been able to stay on top of my repair shop with ease. AutoLeap was truly a God send when starting a business without any knowledge of estimating or parts ordering. The software makes everything manageable and allows me to know what's going on in my company 24 hours a day. What I like most about AutoLeap is the outstanding customer service. Every question is answered and you are assigned a personal representative who holds your hand through the entire process. Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing, patient, and has helped me work through every issue without frustration. It's rare something is as easy to set up as they say when they're selling it but AutoLeap goes far beyond the sale.

The AutoLeap software was a life changer for me. After months of researching software options for our new business we narrowed it down to three companies. I scheduled an AutoLeap demo and instantly made the decision that this was the best bet for us. AutoLeap had done an amazing job of designing a program that handles your shop. It's not an accounting software, but it handles the day-to-day needs of your business from scheduling through invoicing. It has allowed me to remain proactive and pay close attention to my company even when I can't be there. I highly recommend a demo, once you see it you'll find there is no need to continue shopping.

So far I can't find anything I don't love about AutoLeap. I'd like to offer something so I sound real, but I have to say from the software to the customer service they are second to none.

Lynn

Northside Auto Review

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : CRM, reviews, ease of use.

Estimating for your customer, CRM, sending estimates, invoices and reviews. Reviews are helping us greatly and are working. Easy reporting. Modern feel to the software for us and the customers.

Some of the inventory tracking is not the best, integrations are not working 100%, wish it was integrated with prodemand instead of motor (motor seems to not have as much and not be as reliable), accounting software right in the software would be a huge plus.

Shawn
Owner/operator (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

If you're thinking about it, JUST GET IT!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I opened my buisness from the start with autoleap, I have used various other types of shop management tools at previous jobs, and this is by far the best. Even compared to the "legacy" systems like lankar, Mitchell, and all data. Integration, setup and use is seamless and easy, and the the staff has been very helpful, my implementation specialists [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there at the click of a text, or email whenever we needed her to help out no matter how big or small the issue.

There are too many features to list to be able to say which I like the most, but it would likely be the integration with motor to be able to get labour times, repair information, vin decoding, and so easily create estimates for customers. Been using the software very heavily for the last 2 weeks in a low bandwidth internet area, and not once has it stalled, waited to buffer, or crashed.

The only "cons" I can think of is being unable to delete customers or vehicles if incorrectly entered, but you are able to check them as "inactive" which essentially works the same. So it's not a problem, just an irritation

Nicholas
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Autoleap is the only software to use

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

My favorite thing about AutoLeap is how quick and easy it is to build an estimate and send quotes. I can build quotes in less than 2 minutes with parts included as compared to other softwares that would take me 15-20 minutes and they could only e-mail quotes. In AutoLeap you can text quotes and customers can approved directly from their phone.

I have had some minor issues with AutoLeap and that is having to clear your cache/cookies. Occasionally it won't let you make changes within the cloud based software. A quick erase of the cache/cookies typically fixes this. T

Mikayla
Quality Control Specialist (É.-U.)

Amazing Modern Software & Outstanding Customer Service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer service provided by AutoLeap has wowed us. They make the whole process very easy and stress free.

Every feature of AutoLeap works flawlessly. This is truly the only all in one software I have found on the market.

There is nothing we do not like. I can see for some shops it may take some time to get used to but with AutoLeap's customer service, I don't think any shop would have a problem getting past that.

Jordan
COO/HR (É.-U.)

Awesome Implementation

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

As we have only been using this software for a week, it has been very nice and easy coming from ShopMonkey.

I feel like having the messages integrated within the Customers' estimates & invoices would be very nice and organized.

Ashlyn
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Ashlyn's autoleap review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like the ability to contact the customer directly from the software and make appointments.

The font of the program and printing invoices is very small. The training is fast paced and intricate.

Automobile, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

Commentaires : AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Jason
Automobile, 2-10 employés

I have the best tools for the garage, and now the office too!

Commentaires : You have to spend money to make money. I can't quantify the positive R.O.I. but with how Autoleap has increase the number of Google reviews and ratings, and with that, driving new customers to us virtually on a daily basis. The time savings from daily administrative work can now be spent doing what I love, which is in the shop working on cars! I can't give an exact number but Autoleap definately pays for itself and then some. Autoleap shows you the overall health of the shop from a daily, to annually period, or whatever timeframe you wish to see. With that knowledge you can make adjustments to your labour or parts margins to always keep you in the green. The way I see it, my Snap-On dealer comes to my shop once a week and I got no problem dropping a hundred or two to get the latest and greatest tools everytime. I buy these tools to make life easier and to upgrade the types of jobs I can do, all for the ability make more money. Here I am in 2021, still with pen and paper in the office. It was time to take the same shop mentality and apply it to the business side.

Simple, intuitive, and easy to use. The customer service is the best I've had, ever! The workflow starting from booking an appointment, building an estimate, approval, right up to payment is so easy and precise. With all the great features there is 100% transparency with the customer and they're kept in the loop with email/text reminders, digital inspections with picture and videos, and digital estimates ready for one click approvals, all in real-time. There is no more miscommunications. One thing money can't buy is time but Autoleap can certainly save you a whole lot. I went from spending 30 mins down to 5 mins building a complex estimate because Autoleap has MOTOR labour guides, canned services, Carfax, online parts look up and ordering integration. Autoleap has taken organizing customer and the shop from a constant chore to a simple task.

It's a new software and some useful features I would like are still under development. Ask me again in a few months and this section will be blank.

Esveydi
Bookkeeper / Service Writer (É.-U.)

User-friendly System

Commentaires : Overall our business with Autoleap is very good and the integration has been very easy in the company. Their customer service is excellent and they are willing to help however they can. They are constantly bringing out new features and listening to our suggestions.

The system is very easy to use. It does well in facilitating the way we make estimates now with everything in one place (labor, parts, etc.). I like that we are able to customize a lot things we weren't able to before. For example, we can arrange the work board to our liking, add canned services, etc. It is also very easy to schedule appointments and maintain communication with our customers. Our customers can also approve and defer work themselves through their devices.

Because this is a new system there is always improvements being done, which can also be considered a pro. At times there are some glitches where some changes are not saved. But other than that the team is very attentive and ready to fix any issues we may see.

Henry

AutoLeap is excellent

Commentaires : Our biggest improvement to our shop thanks to AutoLeap has been the ability to better communicate with our clients. We are able to be as transparent as possible though estimates and DVIs.

What we most liked about AutoLeap is the simplicity and the thoroughness of the platform. The learning curve was short and the support we received was very helpful.

We really have no complaints. When we run into a snag AutoLeap's customer service helps us and even implements changes to the software when necessary.

Tim
President (É.-U.)

Best I've Seen

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far it's great! Just got to get used to it from switching from an obsolete invoicing software.

Really everything! It streamlines the whole process from start to finish and user friendly once your all set up!

Really the only thing that I can think of is when you click on some things it opens a new tab.

Ali

Excellent Product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From the beginning, AutoLeap has bene great! The set up was easy and the team helped us every step of the way.

This product makes my life easier. My clients have been raving about the ease of the communication and they love it as well so I am VERY happy. I'm so glad that I swtiched

No cons as of yet! I know the team is very open to feedback.

Mark
Owner/Mechanic (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing and user friendly software

Commentaires : Autoleap has made my life easier. As a business owner and tech, it made it easier to assign work to techs and send quotes to customers.

This software makes it easy to make work orders, assign work to techs and keep track of work progress. The digital inspection makes it easier to let the customers know the status of their vehicle. We like the fact that we can create and manage estimates and send real-time customer quotes and keep track of approved or deferred work. AMAZING TECH SUPPORT. Helped us get used to the program and showed us every step of the way. They were there within 1 min to help.

I don’t have any complaints at the moment.

oscar valles
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Best all in one software for auto shops

5,0 il y a 3 mois

all in one software easy to use furthermore its all your shop will need

it might take you a little longer to get used to the software if you haven't use something similar before but with the good trainer it will make it easy

Joseph
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Shop management made easy!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : AutoLeap has made the overall management and service writing/estimating process super easy!

AutoLeap simplifies the entire shop management software into a user friendly system that needs almost no instruction on how to use. The time saved when a simple, thought out process from start to finish is implemented, makes their process totally worth using. So much faster than other programs, and the Dashboard with key indicators right up front, and quick access to reports is excellent.

They have been very quick in addressing and fixing any issues that have arise. We are looking forward to them updating and improving their integration with labor times and repair information, as there is some lack of information available.

Avalon
Mechanic/shop owner (É.-U.)

Great Modern Day Software

This software has pulled my business into the 21st century. No more scribbling down people's phone numbers/car model on a piece of paper to be lost later. I can add the customer into the system, record their vehicle, book them an appointment and throw together an estimate all in a matter of minutes, which means I get back to turning wrenches sooner. Less time at the computer calling around for parts, getting prices and availability, means more time getting my customers vehicles finished and back on the road, and getting myself paid. This is a young, ambitious company determined to modernize the automotive repair world. In the short time I've had this software they have already addressed certain concerns and updated accordingly.

The biggest downside for me is the repair manual. I had hoped I'd be able to drop my current repair manual software and simply have one program for everything, but certain things are lacking such as being able to quickly pull up a vehicle specification, or certain diagrams/TSB's. I hope in the future this database continues to grow, however.

LIsa
Administrative Assistant/Invoicing (É.-U.)

Great Program/Fast customer help

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love that when I have a question or need help with the software all I have to do is hit the ? button, ask and the response time is quick. Always have an answer with an example to be helpful. They do not make you feel like you cannot ask a question or no question is too small.

The ease of use and learning the software.

There are a couple of reports that would be helpful to our business that are not available at this time. However, the team is working on a solution for us!

Sheri

AutoLeap Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The AL Program has made my life easier starting with the appointment calendar, to the License plate look up/Vin# for precise part searches for each individual vehicle. Once set up on your billing and invoicing you have a piece of mind that your billing is accurate every time you enter a customer.

I don't think there's anything I don't like about AL, I've only been on this program for 4 months, I'm still learning how to use this program and whenever I need help, your support team was always there to answer and resolve my problems.

Edler
owner (Canada)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Increased my google review and professionalism.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Positive experience from my clients and myself as well.

Scheduling, the google review, estimate jobs and Motor capabilities.

I'm still new to the system, I have not encounter anything that pops in my least favorite about the software.

Linda
Book Keeper (É.-U.)

Outstanding

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very good experience. What I like best of all is the support you receive.... Just Awesome!!!! and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is wonderful.

Ease of use and learning curve is easy!

Sometimes the pages load slow but you can refresh to fix, so no real problem

Tim
tech owner (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés

A Mechanics best friend

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : very informative and helpful with set up

fairly easy to use and have established the system quickly

nothing , very impressed and no complaints