15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur AutoLeap

AutoLeap est un logiciel pour garages automobiles qui permet d'améliorer l'efficacité, la satisfaction des clients et le potentiel de revenus de votre atelier de réparation automobile.

En savoir plus sur AutoLeap

The software integrated very easily with other programs and the interface was very clean and easy to use.

I am not able to think of anything I don't like about their software.

AutoLeap - Notes

4,9

AutoLeap a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 588 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AutoLeap ?

Rick
Rick

One Satisfied User

Commentaires : AutoLeap has helped us increase our ROs and track our business metrics very efficiently. I can't speak highly enough of the team they have built there. The customer service is second to none in any business I've been a part of.

First and foremost, the team at AutoLeap has been AMAZING in every facet from the very first demo to our ongoing conversations about improvements. The integration team went above and beyond for us to customize our environment exactly how we wanted it for our specialty shop. Throughout our time with AutoLeap they have been extremely quick to respond and have handled each and every question of ours without a hitch. The workflow is super smooth and allows us to fly through our customer entry and RO generation so that our customers aren't just sitting there staring at us uncomfortable while we fumble through cumbersome software. They also love the back and forth communication through text. We love the regular updates that include improvements based on our feedback. We've specifically asked for tweaks on different features and over time have seen them all implemented by the team at AutoLeap. To know that a company truly values your opinion as a customer is a great feeling.

The only minor issue I have is that I do wish the software translated better to mobile devices for the rare instance that I would like to handle something from my phone. I can use it on my Android phone (Pixel 5a) but it's not the best overall experience. I've gotten used to having a tablet or laptop with me in case I need to handle something remotely (which is rare).

Vanessa

From Mitchell to Autoleap

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's not bad for the price. Overall, if this was my first software experience as a service advisor, I think I would fall short of learning correctly. When comparing the wiring diagrams on AutoLeap compared to ProDemand, there is no question that autoleap has a lot of fine tuning to do.

Sending estimate and invoices electronically. Approval process is easy. Chat box is easy.

No wiring diagrams like ProDemand. Incorrect part sourcing Lack of labor guide items Archiving an estimate shows in recent reports as "unpaid" which causes us to never archive any estimates. This created clutter The tiles are so big. Why not just have the vehicles and client names listed. It makes it difficult to find a vehicle unless we memorize the clients name.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your review. We have taken your feedback into consideration for future updates. Thank you for choosing us.

Jeff
General Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

AutoLeap has exciting features that are far too clunky to USE!

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I feel like the sales team and the engineering team need to work together to truly understand the true limitations of the system. The conversion to AutoLeap was a true challenge and having to reverse migrate after only two weeks is a tough pill to swallow.

I love that the CRM is integrated into the shop management system with easy access to customer reviews (internal and Google) but the CRM is actually so limited that it prevents you from utilizing your own data for other marketing campaigns such as direct mail. Additionally the CRM is limited to actual customers and does not work with mailing lists.

The reporting features are limited. Once an invoice is completed there is no way to make changes to it such as correcting a technician or a cost of a part. Additionally, technician efficiency reporting is strange and hard to understand. I have used multiple systems including TekMetric, RO Writer, ShopWare, AllData Manage and others and have never had such a difficult time understanding my KPI metrics.

Jose
President (Canada)

Canadian-friendly

5,0 il y a 4 mois

We ended up choosing AutoLeap vs other high-ranking management software options due to its friendlier usage in the Canadian market. Others offered many features that were either not available or not quite compatible for Canada. Customer service is top-notch, and made us feel comfortable with the system from the very beginning.

It's a bit more difficult to learn to use it compared to other systems that we've tried. But customer service is very helpful to address our concerns.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jose, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful. Thank you for choosing us.

ANSLEY
Service Manager AR AP Payroll (É.-U.)

Ansley Floyd

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Stressful because there is so much to learn in a short amount of time. I did not feel that the training offered in the group setting was helpful but once Chelsea and I were able to have training sessions one on one I was able to learn much more and relay that information to my team.

Chelsea was very informative and super willing to help us adapt to the new system.

The payroll tracking is not easy because we work on a commissions based pay, however we have found some work arounds that seem to be doing okay.

Blake

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect for our off-road customization/restoration shop

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very happy with both the software and the AutoLeap team that helped me implement. We were up and running using AutoLeap in our shop within 2 weeks and have already seen a dramatic increase in efficiency and profitability.

Customization and ease of use in making our shop more efficient through workflows, invoicing and providing potential customers with competitive and accurate repair/build quotes.

No complaints at this time. Love AutoLeap.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Blake, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad AutoLeap has been helpful for your shop.

Patrick
Director Fixed Operations (Canada)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

A fantastic investment to any automotive repair shop!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The integrations for estimating saves a ton of time, but the automations for customer reminders, follow ups, estimate approval, e-signatures, and reviews is what I love most.

Nothing so far, we have only used it for about a month now and are still building processes around the software.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Patrick, thank you for the great review. We're glad you're enjoying AutoLeap's integrations and automations.

IAN
STORE DIRECTOR (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

AUTOLEAP REVIEW

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : ITS BEEN GREAT, WONDERFUL BACK END SUPPORT, GREAT SYSTEM WITH TONS OF BENEFITS AND FEATURES.

NAVIGATABILITY AND CLEAN OS, IT IS DESIGNED TO WHERE IS IT USER FRIENDLY AND EASILY LEARNED. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM TO BACK YOU UP AS WELL!

GETTING PAYMENT ON A ONE STEP BASIS WOULD BE THE BIGGEST THING.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Ian, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad you're enjoying AutoLeap.

Earnest
Store Director (É.-U.)

AutoLeap Software Review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Love that it's cloud based and can access multiple stores Client base from my laptop. Ease of support

That there are multiple ares in the system were you have to make multiple selections to do one thing.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Earnest, thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Lori
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Easy to work with

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Integration was easier than I expected and the customer support is excellent!!

Would like to see the Credit Card processor integrated with the AL software

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Lori, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're glad you're enjoying AutoLeap.

Jason
Owner (Canada)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

I have the best tools for the garage, and now the office too!

Commentaires : You have to spend money to make money. I can't quantify the positive R.O.I. but with how Autoleap has increase the number of Google reviews and ratings, and with that, driving new customers to us virtually on a daily basis. The time savings from daily administrative work can now be spent doing what I love, which is in the shop working on cars! I can't give an exact number but Autoleap definately pays for itself and then some. Autoleap shows you the overall health of the shop from a daily, to annually period, or whatever timeframe you wish to see. With that knowledge you can make adjustments to your labour or parts margins to always keep you in the green. The way I see it, my Snap-On dealer comes to my shop once a week and I got no problem dropping a hundred or two to get the latest and greatest tools everytime. I buy these tools to make life easier and to upgrade the types of jobs I can do, all for the ability make more money. Here I am in 2021, still with pen and paper in the office. It was time to take the same shop mentality and apply it to the business side.

Simple, intuitive, and easy to use. The customer service is the best I've had, ever! The workflow starting from booking an appointment, building an estimate, approval, right up to payment is so easy and precise. With all the great features there is 100% transparency with the customer and they're kept in the loop with email/text reminders, digital inspections with picture and videos, and digital estimates ready for one click approvals, all in real-time. There is no more miscommunications. One thing money can't buy is time but Autoleap can certainly save you a whole lot. I went from spending 30 mins down to 5 mins building a complex estimate because Autoleap has MOTOR labour guides, canned services, Carfax, online parts look up and ordering integration. Autoleap has taken organizing customer and the shop from a constant chore to a simple task.

It's a new software and some useful features I would like are still under development. Ask me again in a few months and this section will be blank.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Jason, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Syed

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I didn't realize what I was missing until I switched to AutoLeap!

Commentaires : I now have greater visibility into my shop. I'm able to know my exact sales and technician profitability at any given time. The support is best in class. I am very happy that I made the decision to bring AutoLeap and it's team onboard my business.

Customer service is above and beyond what I was experiencing with my previous shop management system. AutoLeap from the start took control of making sure that my transition was seamless and easy to accomplish. I really like the ease of use and I can tell they're building the software for the future growth of my business. They are really good at integrating vehicle info lookup and parts ordering from all major parts suppliers. The more I use the software the easier it is getting for me to run my shop.

The reality is I can't tell you of any cons with my experience. I have given AutoLeap my feedback regarding changes to help me semi-customize the software to my shop. To my surprise I started to see the changes almost immediately.

il y a 6 mois

Hi, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Amber
office manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Auto Leap is more than an automotive software company; they are your business partner. (They care!)

Commentaires : Overall, AutoLeap has been one of the best moves I have made for our company. It saves me so much time. It generates all my reports, gives me a well informed overview of my day, or my week, or my month, or year ( just depends how I change it) The reports are a click away, I can track my tech time, see how many estimates my advisors are pushing, I can order my parts and track them per order, I can email or message my customers two way without an additional phone number. I can send out follow up campaigns, I can send estimates, invoices, digital inspections, and receive payment all from this one software program. My marketing is even tied in with them. They are linked with parts tech where I order all my parts from multiple vendors. All of the service time and diagrams, charts are linked in with this software. We do carry additional software like IDFX and AllData REpair, but we really don't have to, and in the future, we will probably cancel those additions because we literally using them less and less. AutoLeap has everything they have ~ We just keep them out of habit.... I can't say enough that ~ This is the best move we have made!!!

There are so many features I love about this software and this company, but if I had to choose one, it would be the chat feature for help. These people will help you ~ at all hours of the day or evening ~ they will do all they can in a very timely manner to solve your problem, walk you through step by step, answer repeated questions, fix your mistakes, or do whatever else they can to make your day easier. This is priceless to me..... It saves us time, money, and a ton of frustration. Our team utilizes this feature daily.. It makes for much happier employees and employers... They are unbeatable in customer service help!

I don't actually have many complaints about the software. They are constantly updating and pushing through new helpful ways to help the automotive shops they serve. If I had one thing I liked least about this software, it would be the there is no way to delete a vehicle or customer if you accidently put one in wrong or double.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Amber, that was a very kind review. Thanks so much for choosing AutoLeap. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy the many features provided by our software. Your positive feedback means a lot to us!

Jaqlyn

review

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We are definitely happy with our overall experience. Not everything has been smooth, but a lot of that is due to having had the same software for about 10 years and migrating all of the data over was pretty complicated. AutoLeap has been especially impressive in being willing to work with us on specific issues/software limitations that made our workflow a huge struggle, and we are definitely happy with the service that we have received on that front.

I think the best part of AutoLeap is that it is much more intuitive than most of the other software options. There are things that make a lot more sense than our previous software like having the ability for customers to defer services and having record of what they chose to move forward with and not move forward with, being able to collect approval signatures on estimates, and everything being in a singular software.

The workboard management/assigning is difficult with the size/work volume, and Payrix has been a very glitchy and unimpressive merchant to work with.

Esveydi
Bookkeeper / Service Writer (É.-U.)

User-friendly System

Commentaires : Overall our business with Autoleap is very good and the integration has been very easy in the company. Their customer service is excellent and they are willing to help however they can. They are constantly bringing out new features and listening to our suggestions.

The system is very easy to use. It does well in facilitating the way we make estimates now with everything in one place (labor, parts, etc.). I like that we are able to customize a lot things we weren't able to before. For example, we can arrange the work board to our liking, add canned services, etc. It is also very easy to schedule appointments and maintain communication with our customers. Our customers can also approve and defer work themselves through their devices.

Because this is a new system there is always improvements being done, which can also be considered a pro. At times there are some glitches where some changes are not saved. But other than that the team is very attentive and ready to fix any issues we may see.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for sharing your experience with Auto Leap! We're thrilled to hear that you find the system easy to use and appreciate its comprehensive features.

Matthew
CEO (É.-U.)

Best Automotive Repair Center Software

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience. Our onboarding person was amazing, and their live chat support is responsive and helpful. Despite the lack of some features on our wishlist, we have found the software essential to the success of our business.

The best part about AutoLeap is getting all the features you need to run your shop effectively and efficiently. Their all-in-one approach gives you functionality and features through almost all of the customer lifecycle.

Lack of API integration: This is important because AutoLeap is NOT a customer acquisition software; it is for shop operations, and it should focus on that. Having an API would allow for integration with other purpose-built marketing platforms for that use case. Lack of bring your own number or voice integration: The SMS texting feature built into AutoLeap is handy, but it creates a customer experience issue as there are no voice integration options. If someone calls the number, they get a generic "not in service" announcement. It would be of use to at least allow for forwarding of those calls to your shop's number.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Matthew, thank you for your review. We have taken your feedback into consideration for future updates. Thank you for choosing us.

Zachery

Review - AutoLeap Experience

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Its getting better, Overall once we are fully up and running, the system will do what I need it to.

Being able to get all the customer information in - Pictures, videos, scans, etc.

All the clicks, and how long it takes to register a customer.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Zachery. Thank you for sharing your AutoLeap experience. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of inputting customer information and acknowledge your concerns about the registration process. We're here to support you as you continue using AutoLeap.

Lynn
Owner (Canada)

Northside Auto Review

Commentaires : CRM, reviews, ease of use.

Estimating for your customer, CRM, sending estimates, invoices and reviews. Reviews are helping us greatly and are working. Easy reporting. Modern feel to the software for us and the customers.

Some of the inventory tracking is not the best, integrations are not working 100%, wish it was integrated with prodemand instead of motor (motor seems to not have as much and not be as reliable), accounting software right in the software would be a huge plus.

Alisha
Free Helper (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Thank YOU AutoLeap!!

Commentaires : Before we started using AutoLeap, as a start up company, it was a lot harder for us to track and ensure customers were able to conduct business with us with ease and in a timely manner. In the beginning, I was skeptical, but from the VERY first contact that was made with us, AutoLeap’s employee’s have done EVERYTHING and MORE to ensure that our business runs successfully. They have went above and beyond to support and listen to our ideas when needing to tweak anything for our benefit with in the AutoLeap software. I am extremely impressed by AutoLeap as a whole!! Thank you for making MY job easier!!

The ease of using the AutoLeap software. It has been so easy to learn and implement it into our work routine.

……. Still thinking….. Not REALLY anything….. 😊

il y a 6 mois

Hi Alisha, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Madeleine
Automotive Service Technician (Canada)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Best software company for women owned repair shops

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent. After many demos with different companies I was feeling defeated and like I was never going to find a solution that would fit with my company values. After speaking with [sensitive content hidden], Autoleaps Sales Manager, I was confident that Autoleap treats their staff well, values diversity and genuinely wants to make a positive impact on the world.

Customer service. Respectful, patient, quick to respond to questions.

There are a few features I would like to see improved but I am confident that they will continue to grow and change as they take customer feedback seriously.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Madeleine, thanks for the great review! We're committed to continuous improvement and appreciate your confidence in AutoLeap.

Cera
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Best All Encompassing Software

Commentaires : This program makes it so much easier to schedule, assign, and keep track of work. We will never use anything else.

It is very easy to use, connects my techs in the back with the front office, the customer support is amazing, any time I have a question or suggestion they are right on top of it.

The lack of ability to assign work to more than one technician, however, I called my contact about this and they're working on it! Great customer service!!

il y a 6 mois

Hi Cera, thanks for such a fantastic review.

Shawn
Owner/operator (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you're thinking about it, JUST GET IT!

Commentaires : I opened my buisness from the start with autoleap, I have used various other types of shop management tools at previous jobs, and this is by far the best. Even compared to the "legacy" systems like lankar, Mitchell, and all data. Integration, setup and use is seamless and easy, and the the staff has been very helpful, my implementation specialists [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there at the click of a text, or email whenever we needed her to help out no matter how big or small the issue.

There are too many features to list to be able to say which I like the most, but it would likely be the integration with motor to be able to get labour times, repair information, vin decoding, and so easily create estimates for customers. Been using the software very heavily for the last 2 weeks in a low bandwidth internet area, and not once has it stalled, waited to buffer, or crashed.

The only "cons" I can think of is being unable to delete customers or vehicles if incorrectly entered, but you are able to check them as "inactive" which essentially works the same. So it's not a problem, just an irritation

Melissa
Office Administrator (Canada)

Melissa Staples - Hope Arising Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience is very good. It makes our workflow and shop communication much easier.

Autoleap has all the features our shop was looking for while maintaining a very user friendly interface for daily operations of the shop. Favourite features are scheduling, the workboard layout and communication with customers using the chat feature.

Because Autoleap has so many features it can seem overwhelming and difficult to use, but the training and onboarding process made that a lot easier. I'm sure there are features or settings we have not been using to their full potential yet.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

AutoLeap is the BEST

Commentaires : Autoleap has been the best decision that I have made for my shop. I wish I would have switched years ago.

Autoleap has helped me save time ordering parts, I can now search multiple suppliers at once. Communication between myself and my customers has drastically improved. I can now message for approvals and not interrupt my customers while they are at work. The entire process has been made a lot easier and more efficient.

If anything this software has so much flexibility, it's up to the user to determine how they want to complete a tasks. The implementation team is always available to support and answer any questions. I've never received this level of service from a team!

il y a 6 mois

Hi Stephen, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Imran
Service Manager/Owner (Canada)

Great Automotive repair software

Commentaires : Our business had been using the same automotive repair software for 15 years and decided it was time for change. We heard about Autoleap through the Tirecraft trade show and decided to take a look at it and it was one of the best decisions we made. The Autoleap team did a great job helping us integrate all the data from the old system we were using to our current Auto leap database. It is a cloud based software which makes it very easy to use when you are not in the office. They have great integrated features such as parts ordering through partstech and integrate service info through Motor. Its web app based design is helping us go paperless in our shop. By far the best automotive software we have used. We would recommend to anyone any day of the week!

Parts Tech integration Software that is cloud based Motor integration Carfax integration Google review integration Paperless option. no printed work orders needed Deferred services module helps retain repair jobs that slip through the cracks Quick Books integration

As of now, there are not negative comments i can make about this software.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Imran, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.