15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur AutoLeap

AutoLeap est un logiciel conçu pour les ateliers de réparation automobile qui souhaitent plus de visibilité, de productivité et de bénéfices dans un pack facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur AutoLeap

The software integrated very easily with other programs and the interface was very clean and easy to use.

I am not able to think of anything I don't like about their software.

AutoLeap - Notes

4,9

AutoLeap a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 509 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AutoLeap ?

Rick
Rick

One Satisfied User

Commentaires : AutoLeap has helped us increase our ROs and track our business metrics very efficiently. I can't speak highly enough of the team they have built there. The customer service is second to none in any business I've been a part of.

First and foremost, the team at AutoLeap has been AMAZING in every facet from the very first demo to our ongoing conversations about improvements. The integration team went above and beyond for us to customize our environment exactly how we wanted it for our specialty shop. Throughout our time with AutoLeap they have been extremely quick to respond and have handled each and every question of ours without a hitch. The workflow is super smooth and allows us to fly through our customer entry and RO generation so that our customers aren't just sitting there staring at us uncomfortable while we fumble through cumbersome software. They also love the back and forth communication through text. We love the regular updates that include improvements based on our feedback. We've specifically asked for tweaks on different features and over time have seen them all implemented by the team at AutoLeap. To know that a company truly values your opinion as a customer is a great feeling.

The only minor issue I have is that I do wish the software translated better to mobile devices for the rare instance that I would like to handle something from my phone. I can use it on my Android phone (Pixel 5a) but it's not the best overall experience. I've gotten used to having a tablet or laptop with me in case I need to handle something remotely (which is rare).

Matthew
CEO (É.-U.)

Best Automotive Repair Center Software

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience. Our onboarding person was amazing, and their live chat support is responsive and helpful. Despite the lack of some features on our wishlist, we have found the software essential to the success of our business.

The best part about AutoLeap is getting all the features you need to run your shop effectively and efficiently. Their all-in-one approach gives you functionality and features through almost all of the customer lifecycle.

Lack of API integration: This is important because AutoLeap is NOT a customer acquisition software; it is for shop operations, and it should focus on that. Having an API would allow for integration with other purpose-built marketing platforms for that use case. Lack of bring your own number or voice integration: The SMS texting feature built into AutoLeap is handy, but it creates a customer experience issue as there are no voice integration options. If someone calls the number, they get a generic "not in service" announcement. It would be of use to at least allow for forwarding of those calls to your shop's number.

Sam
Asst Manager (É.-U.)

Its getting better

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

building estimates for standard services

lack of integration with payment processing and inventory

sharon
Service Manager (É.-U.)

AutoLeap keeps us organized

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : AutoLeap customer service was extremely easy to deal with. They went over the pricing and everything with me and easily signed me up and set everything up. Our implementation consultant [sensitive content hidden] was fantastic and answered any questions we might have had immediately as well as checked in with us weekly to see how we're doing with the system. There is a training class you go through which was super helpful and I was using AutoLeap to its fullest within the first week.

Love how AutoLeap has everything we need featured within the system. It is extremely easy to put together an estimate and send it to the customer. One of my favorite features is the e signature. We have reduced our paper usage with this feature and its fantastic because it keeps all the signed documents organized within the order for easy access. It makes the car drop off/pick up process very smooth as everything is signed and ready to go already. It is also very easy to input the vehicle info with just a VIN or plate which is so convenient as I don't need to manually enter a vehicle.

I believe AutoLeap still has a lot of features they can add or improve, but they are on their way to doing so. While the estimate/invoice process is easy, it is a bit hard to see the final total as you have to scroll down for it instead of it floating on the side for you to see. Small things like that that can easily be improved though and I believe they will update all that in the future.

TJ
MANAGER (É.-U.)

AUTOLEAP IS AWESOME

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I'VE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE SO FAR USING THE SOFTWARE. OUR REP [sensitive content hidden]HAS BEEN GREAT!

EASY TO USE SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN HELPFUL WITH DAY TO DAY BUSINESS.

THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO OPEN UP MORE BROWSER WINDOWS THEN NECESSARY.

le mois dernier

Thanks for taking the time out to leave such a great review. We appreciate your feedback!

Dusty
owner (É.-U.)

AutoLeap review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Pretty happy with the whole process really. [sensitive content hidden] has helped and answered any question we have had.

The overall process, the integration of part vendors and labor

could be better with national fleet account

le mois dernier

Hi Dusty, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

Alex
Auto Repair Shop Owner (É.-U.)

The software we needed!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it’s a great product. I enjoy using it and I don’t see us switching anytime soon.

I can run my business efficiently! I love the support!

It’s missing a labor matrix like it’s competitors

Royce

Take The Leap with AutoLeap

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : AutoLeap has been amazing they actually do training with their customers and measure your knowledge along the way. They are constantly checking in and offering help.

Cloud based!!!! Accessible from anywhere and allows for small shops to be engaged in every aspect of their shop at any given moment.

As of right now the only con will be a is that is should have a mobile app that allows for the same or more functionality. Need a Vin Scanner function!

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Royce. Thank you for your feedback on AutoLeap! We're glad you value our cloud-based platform for its accessibility.

Jeremy
Tire Technician (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

AutoLeap to the moon

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it was very easy to learn and can foresee it becoming a vital asset in my role.

The fact that AutoLeap had a representative work every detail in full for two days and did not leave our facility until [sensitive content hidden] was confident that we all understood the system.

Nothing I do not like about AutoLeap. I think they have surpassed the qualities needed for our services.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Jeremy, thank you for sharing your experience with AutoLeap. We're thrilled to hear that our representative dedicated time to ensure your team fully understood the system and that you found the onboarding process beneficial. Thank you for choosing us!

FELIX
OWNER AND TECHNICIAN (É.-U.)

BUSINESS MADE EASIER

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : GREAT EXPERIENCE OVERALL WITH AUTOLEAP, WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE IN NEED.

THE THING I PERSONALLY LIKED THE MOST WAS THE AUTOMATED MESSAGING SYSTEM THAT AUTOLEAP HAS. IT MAKES THINGS FASTER/EASIER IN EVERY CATEGORY IN OUR SHOP! WE CAN ALSO TYPE UP OUR OWN MESSAGE TO A CUSTOMER AND HAVE A WHOLE CONVERSATION THROUGH TEXT IF WE WANTED OR NEEDED TO!

I DIDN'T DISLIKE ANYTHING ABOUT AUTOLEAP!

il y a 4 semaines

Hi Felix, thanks so much for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you'd recommend our product to others. Thanks for choosing AutoLeap.

Jason
Owner (Canada)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

I have the best tools for the garage, and now the office too!

Commentaires : You have to spend money to make money. I can't quantify the positive R.O.I. but with how Autoleap has increase the number of Google reviews and ratings, and with that, driving new customers to us virtually on a daily basis. The time savings from daily administrative work can now be spent doing what I love, which is in the shop working on cars! I can't give an exact number but Autoleap definately pays for itself and then some. Autoleap shows you the overall health of the shop from a daily, to annually period, or whatever timeframe you wish to see. With that knowledge you can make adjustments to your labour or parts margins to always keep you in the green. The way I see it, my Snap-On dealer comes to my shop once a week and I got no problem dropping a hundred or two to get the latest and greatest tools everytime. I buy these tools to make life easier and to upgrade the types of jobs I can do, all for the ability make more money. Here I am in 2021, still with pen and paper in the office. It was time to take the same shop mentality and apply it to the business side.

Simple, intuitive, and easy to use. The customer service is the best I've had, ever! The workflow starting from booking an appointment, building an estimate, approval, right up to payment is so easy and precise. With all the great features there is 100% transparency with the customer and they're kept in the loop with email/text reminders, digital inspections with picture and videos, and digital estimates ready for one click approvals, all in real-time. There is no more miscommunications. One thing money can't buy is time but Autoleap can certainly save you a whole lot. I went from spending 30 mins down to 5 mins building a complex estimate because Autoleap has MOTOR labour guides, canned services, Carfax, online parts look up and ordering integration. Autoleap has taken organizing customer and the shop from a constant chore to a simple task.

It's a new software and some useful features I would like are still under development. Ask me again in a few months and this section will be blank.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Jason, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Syed

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I didn't realize what I was missing until I switched to AutoLeap!

Commentaires : I now have greater visibility into my shop. I'm able to know my exact sales and technician profitability at any given time. The support is best in class. I am very happy that I made the decision to bring AutoLeap and it's team onboard my business.

Customer service is above and beyond what I was experiencing with my previous shop management system. AutoLeap from the start took control of making sure that my transition was seamless and easy to accomplish. I really like the ease of use and I can tell they're building the software for the future growth of my business. They are really good at integrating vehicle info lookup and parts ordering from all major parts suppliers. The more I use the software the easier it is getting for me to run my shop.

The reality is I can't tell you of any cons with my experience. I have given AutoLeap my feedback regarding changes to help me semi-customize the software to my shop. To my surprise I started to see the changes almost immediately.

il y a 2 mois

Hi, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Amber
office manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Auto Leap is more than an automotive software company; they are your business partner. (They care!)

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, AutoLeap has been one of the best moves I have made for our company. It saves me so much time. It generates all my reports, gives me a well informed overview of my day, or my week, or my month, or year ( just depends how I change it) The reports are a click away, I can track my tech time, see how many estimates my advisors are pushing, I can order my parts and track them per order, I can email or message my customers two way without an additional phone number. I can send out follow up campaigns, I can send estimates, invoices, digital inspections, and receive payment all from this one software program. My marketing is even tied in with them. They are linked with parts tech where I order all my parts from multiple vendors. All of the service time and diagrams, charts are linked in with this software. We do carry additional software like IDFX and AllData REpair, but we really don't have to, and in the future, we will probably cancel those additions because we literally using them less and less. AutoLeap has everything they have ~ We just keep them out of habit.... I can't say enough that ~ This is the best move we have made!!!

There are so many features I love about this software and this company, but if I had to choose one, it would be the chat feature for help. These people will help you ~ at all hours of the day or evening ~ they will do all they can in a very timely manner to solve your problem, walk you through step by step, answer repeated questions, fix your mistakes, or do whatever else they can to make your day easier. This is priceless to me..... It saves us time, money, and a ton of frustration. Our team utilizes this feature daily.. It makes for much happier employees and employers... They are unbeatable in customer service help!

I don't actually have many complaints about the software. They are constantly updating and pushing through new helpful ways to help the automotive shops they serve. If I had one thing I liked least about this software, it would be the there is no way to delete a vehicle or customer if you accidently put one in wrong or double.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Amber, that was a very kind review. Thanks so much for choosing AutoLeap. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy the many features provided by our software. Your positive feedback means a lot to us!

Jaqlyn
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We are definitely happy with our overall experience. Not everything has been smooth, but a lot of that is due to having had the same software for about 10 years and migrating all of the data over was pretty complicated. AutoLeap has been especially impressive in being willing to work with us on specific issues/software limitations that made our workflow a huge struggle, and we are definitely happy with the service that we have received on that front.

I think the best part of AutoLeap is that it is much more intuitive than most of the other software options. There are things that make a lot more sense than our previous software like having the ability for customers to defer services and having record of what they chose to move forward with and not move forward with, being able to collect approval signatures on estimates, and everything being in a singular software.

The workboard management/assigning is difficult with the size/work volume, and Payrix has been a very glitchy and unimpressive merchant to work with.

Aaron

Auto leap implementation review

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : So far it has been really good. We hope as we move along, that we get faster and more familiar with the system. I understand that we present new challenges as we are mobile, I believe we are creating something that is going to grow and that you will grow with us.

The thing we liked the most was the amount of training we received. [sensitive content hidden] was with us step by step answering all our questions and sent videos for us to review in our spare time or needed a refresher.

Not being able to take payment quickly. We are a mobile company and holding the tablet and the customers card in one hand while typing the credit card information with the other hand has proven to be tricky. I wish we could take a picture of the card or have a card swiped product attached to the tablets. I also have trouble seeing the information on AutoLeap’s green lettering and background in the sun. We are in San Antonio TX, the weather has been over 100-104 degrees daily. There usually is no shade and makes it difficult to collect payment or make adjustments on Auto Leap . The sun glaring on the screen washes out the green color and makes it difficult to see it.

Jullian
Manager (É.-U.)

Auto leap review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : All in all it works well and we like it. They are open to new ideas and seem to always be looking to .she the product better for the customers based off customer requests.

Having everything be all in one shop system rather than having a lot of peripheral softwares and systems make life a lot easier. Everything is all in one place rather than having a server computer and having multiple softwares have to be open all the time

If you have a lot of customers, opening up the messaging feature can make the page open up really slow. The same thing happens if you have a lot of data imported from the old system as far as parts or old tickes.

Carl
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Do not purchase if you are a small shop!

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Hello, I am the owner of a small shop in Elko MN, I chose to use AutoLeap in an effort to help manage and track my customers and inventory. I was told [sensitive content hidden] Auto Parts would be available to me and I would have full integration with there parts ordering through AutoLeap. Since day 1, two months ago, I have not been able to use this feature. They tell me its a third party issue they are not responsible for and will not refund my money. I am told my commitment to them is very important!! I guess there commitment to there customer is far less important. I was also told Motors repair guide was apart of my purchase as well, Motors works on 25% of the cars and when asked about it, I was told "change the year of the car, and it might work" and also told I should just get another repair guide software because they all have "holes" and every shop has multiple guides. They have my money, and I have part of a software program. They do not deliver what they promise, maybe If I was a bigger shop, but I am not!! Don't put yourself through the stress pencil and paper is easier

I do not have Many pros at all do to lack of operation.

AutoLeap does not provide services they promise before purchase. I am a small shop and not important enough for Autolead to correct there failures.

Benjamin

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Time saving shop management software!!

Creating estimates with Autoleap is going to save me so much time compared to the other software I have been using for the past 2 years. I am a small business owner with just 2 people in the shop, so time savings is critical. It is easy to use. The Quickbooks integrations is also going to save me time after hours. No more manually typing RO's on a 2nd time after hours. Being able to send customer DVI's is also another great way to help communicate with customer's and show them what I am seeing with their vehicles. I did a lot of shopping around and decided to go with Autoleap because of the number of features and the price was excellent. The value is phenomenal. Any shops out there looking for a great shop management software, I recommend you try Autoleap!

I have no complaints about Autoleap. The software is great, and the support staff have been extremely helpful getting me trained and ready to use this in my shop.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Benjamin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that AutoLeap is saving you time!

Cera
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Best All Encompassing Software

Commentaires : This program makes it so much easier to schedule, assign, and keep track of work. We will never use anything else.

It is very easy to use, connects my techs in the back with the front office, the customer support is amazing, any time I have a question or suggestion they are right on top of it.

The lack of ability to assign work to more than one technician, however, I called my contact about this and they're working on it! Great customer service!!

il y a 2 mois

Hi Cera, thanks for such a fantastic review.

Shawn
Owner/operator (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

If you're thinking about it, JUST GET IT!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I opened my buisness from the start with autoleap, I have used various other types of shop management tools at previous jobs, and this is by far the best. Even compared to the "legacy" systems like lankar, Mitchell, and all data. Integration, setup and use is seamless and easy, and the the staff has been very helpful, my implementation specialists [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there at the click of a text, or email whenever we needed her to help out no matter how big or small the issue.

There are too many features to list to be able to say which I like the most, but it would likely be the integration with motor to be able to get labour times, repair information, vin decoding, and so easily create estimates for customers. Been using the software very heavily for the last 2 weeks in a low bandwidth internet area, and not once has it stalled, waited to buffer, or crashed.

The only "cons" I can think of is being unable to delete customers or vehicles if incorrectly entered, but you are able to check them as "inactive" which essentially works the same. So it's not a problem, just an irritation

Becky
Office Admin (Canada)

Auto Leap Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We were super happy with the assistance from the auto leap team in getting set up. The customer service was amazing and any and all questions answered. This speaks volumes when trying to invest in a good software for our shop and get the most out o that software.

The product is very user friendly and modern. The features save so much time and work which will benefit our business greatly in the end. In particular the parts ordering through an estimate or work order is a huge bonus. We also enjoy the professional invoices that the software creates.

Over all the integrations were easy to do, just a lot of double checking for settings being updated/saved from those integrations that could have caused issues.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Becky, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear that AutoLeap's user-friendly and modern features are making a positive impact on your business.

Dave
owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great shop planning and invoicing software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Enjoy how fast it is to invoice and communicate with clients

easy to use not over complicated. simple to set up

no cons as of yet it is very intuitive once set up

il y a 2 mois

Hi Dave, thanks for the review!

Jonathan
owner (É.-U.)

Autoleap review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As a small shop having the workboard has made it easier to manage all the cars that come into the shop. Being able to use my tablet to get customer's information and log it right away has also helped with the organization of the shop. Overall this is a very helpful tool to have as it almost feels like I have a secretary to organize and get that extra information of the clients / vehicles.

Sending invoices and estimates is really simple and makes getting an okay from customers so much easier. Being able to attach photos for the customer to see really helps in selling to customers that havent won your trust yet.

Making an actual estimate can get confusing at times. The guides are good when they have what you are looking for but they are missing a lot of content.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

AutoLeap is the BEST

Commentaires : Autoleap has been the best decision that I have made for my shop. I wish I would have switched years ago.

Autoleap has helped me save time ordering parts, I can now search multiple suppliers at once. Communication between myself and my customers has drastically improved. I can now message for approvals and not interrupt my customers while they are at work. The entire process has been made a lot easier and more efficient.

If anything this software has so much flexibility, it's up to the user to determine how they want to complete a tasks. The implementation team is always available to support and answer any questions. I've never received this level of service from a team!

il y a 2 mois

Hi Stephen, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Imran
Service Manager/Owner (Canada)

Great Automotive repair software

Commentaires : Our business had been using the same automotive repair software for 15 years and decided it was time for change. We heard about Autoleap through the Tirecraft trade show and decided to take a look at it and it was one of the best decisions we made. The Autoleap team did a great job helping us integrate all the data from the old system we were using to our current Auto leap database. It is a cloud based software which makes it very easy to use when you are not in the office. They have great integrated features such as parts ordering through partstech and integrate service info through Motor. Its web app based design is helping us go paperless in our shop. By far the best automotive software we have used. We would recommend to anyone any day of the week!

Parts Tech integration Software that is cloud based Motor integration Carfax integration Google review integration Paperless option. no printed work orders needed Deferred services module helps retain repair jobs that slip through the cracks Quick Books integration

As of now, there are not negative comments i can make about this software.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Imran, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.