15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Judge.me

Judge.me est une application de gestion des avis sur les produits de Shopify uniquement. Optimisez les avis sur les produits pour votre boutique de vente en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Judge.me

I like how this software is integrated with my Shopify store and is useful to existing and future customers.

They do not have enough video walkthoughs on how to set up Judge.me for your website, it did not work well for me, did not integrate in a professional manner within my webstore and theme.

Judge.me - Notes

4,9

Judge.me a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Judge.me ?

Justin
Justin
Édition, 2–10 employés

A great option when launching an online store

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I would highly recommend it. there are no big issues with it and it is fully featured and well integrated plus even on a low income when you're starting to launch your first store it's accessible and easy to understand.

the most likes part about judge.me was that it was easy to launch and I did not have any issues as far as exporting or importing reviews because it was very well integrated with a lot of other products and services out there

The thing I liked at least about judge.me was that when compared to some other options I was able to get more when launching my store from options that essentially gave me the full premium service until I hit a certain amount of sales instead of the type that was a general limited free option / free trial variety

Goran
Co Owner (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Ease to use and very helpful for reviews process

Commentaires : Overall, Judge.me is a great product and we are happy with it's integration onto our website.

Judge.me is easy and simple to both the customer when leaving a review, and to us as we look through them. It is important for any business owner to see how the customers are seeing them and their products, and Judge.me makes the process easier. We have used this software for 2+ years and plan to continue to use them.

Importing needs work for all the previous customers' reviews prior to using their software. Though they can import them, the do not verify.

Sergio
Sergio
E-commerce Manager (Liban)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Free Social Proof App

Their pricing plans are so flexible; they are the only review app that offers a free plan (including reviews with photos and videos).

RACHEL
OWNER (É.-U.)

Excellent Low-Cost Option

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Typically you'll get what you pay for when it comes to a lower-cost option however with Judge.me you'll get far more than that including top-tier customer service. I was quite seriously blown away at the cost having had come from Yotpo where customer service had become more and more subpar. It was extremely easy to set up, had enough customization to get us by just fine, and brought in a significant amount of reviews.

I felt there could be more customizations as far as displaying reviews and ultimately we switched to Okendo which allowed for different (and more preferred) ways of displaying reviews on product pages. That being said, [sensitive content hidden] at Judge.me was happy to help us quite a bit with customization prior to that move!

Somi
Operations Head (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

The only reviews app you need for your ecommerce website

Commentaires : It has been amazing. It has brought so many conversions to our website by displaying our product reviews.

Judge me offers a host of features as a review app. It offers beautiful widgets to integrate into the website. It offers multiple ways to reach out to customers for collecting reviews. There are too many features available on the FREE app. It also helps integrate with other marketing apps such as push notifications. Whatsapp marketing etc when you upgrade to a paid plan. The paid plan is also very affordable.

I love this app. I don`t think there is any problems with this software

Srikanth
Digital Marketer (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

No Non-sense Review App on Shopify

Judge.me was by far the best review app thay we came across for our our Shopify store owners. The set-up was fairly simple, most of the popular Shopify apps integrate with Judge.me especially Klaviyo, which was a game changer to automate our review collection process from potential online shoppers.

Not cons as such as they're continuously improving the app

Patrick
E-commerce administrator (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great option for an e-commerce site

Commentaires : Very smooth , clean interface etc.

Not easy to intergrate with Google Shopping because of that went with another app but I still love judge.me

Mark
Owner (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great value for money that competes with the best

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we've been using Judge.me which is central to us showing social proof to our potential customers and we really can't do without them.

Judge.me's reputation as a trusted review provider has grown over the years and aligns with the larger players in the market - since we love Judge.me we also trust any other sites we come across who use them.

Initially their administrative pages were quite disorganized, fragmented and a bit all over the show - this has a come a long way and is much better organized now and structured.

Gabriel Stefkov
Manager (Bulgarie)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great support and features

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional

Support was on top notch and always helping!You have the possibility to group products so you can show same reviews for multiple products and you can send review request based on delivery status! Like that I increased a lot my social proof!

Nothing, everything was great! Even in the beginning when I was not sure about it, the support provided me with 15 days free trial to test it out

Marco
hairstylist and salon owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

I am happy with Judge.me

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love that it's such an easy no-brainer for my customers to go onto the site and write a review. Just so easy. And hopefully it's creating a nice spot for people to see good reviews on my products so they'll want to buy also!

I like Judge.me. I like that my online customers are given the option to do a review, and it seems quite easy for each of them to go on to the site and write one. I feel it's a nice chance to get some nice things said about my products, and it fosters good will amongst the online community. It seems really easy for customers to do this and we are getting a few doing it.

The only thing i'm not sure about is exactly how Judge.me's reviews are seen online? I'm just not sure who is seeing these reviews, I need to reach out to them at some point and ask more details on this, so I know more.

Mayank
Director Ecommerce (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

Great service for small to medium size businesses

Commentaires : Overall it has been very good, we are able to get more reviews and also use those reviews on social media and ad campaigns

ease of set up and features that helps a small company to get the full potential our of such service

serttings user interface could be better but that can be compensated with good customer service

Daniel

Best Reviews App I've Found For Shopify

Commentaires : Judge.me makes it very easy to have review requests sent automatically to customers. Customers can respond with their review directly from the email without having to visit the site. This means more reviews, which means more new customers! It is very customizable, from how you collect the reviews, how you filter them, to how they show up on the site.

Judge.me is a robust tool for gathering and sharing reviews for products in online stores

There are some parts of setup that are over the average users' head - and I had some trouble. BUT! They set it up for me when I requested it!

Kamal
Business Development Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Product reviews

It can support images, text and videos. It can connect the reviews with multiple platforms seamlessly. e.g, website, mobile app, and social media - google

It allow non customers to also leave a review. It should authorize only customers who purchased the product to write a review to increase credibility.

Marcedez
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Love it

I love judge.me.! It makes it easy for customers to leave reviews on my website of their products, I’m starting a new business and will be one of the first apps I add to my website.!

I love everything about the judge.me software

Erin
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Why I love Judge.me

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : 100% positive. I will continue to use their service.

Whenever I have had questions or issues their customer service has been TOP notch. Their response rate has consistently been in under 5 minutes. Truly, I have never experienced anything like it with any other app. And these are real people not AI helping.

After I import reviews from Etsy I need to contact support to have them manually go in and verify these reviews. Although it is a bit of a hassle, I really can't complain as they accomplish this SO fast and this simply means that because of their manual review that other people can't game the system. And for that I don't mind having to go through the steps.

Garrick
Founder (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Our go to review app

Commentaires : Super pleased with Judge.me! This software has increased our reviews and allows us to sell more product because of the social proof.

This is so easy to set up and manage reviews with! Judge.me allows us to gather customer reviews with little to no effort on our part! Really a great software!!

Not really anything that I can think of.

Kristen
Kristen
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software to share social proof with potential customers!

Commentaires : They've got great features on their free version and even better features on their paid version. Other than the bugs I'm experiencing currently, I am very happy with this software and would recommend it to my fellow eCommerce business owners.

I love that the software allows me to customise the widgets based on my branding colours. It's important for me to ensure that there is consistency when it comes to colours, fonts and look & feel.

There's a few glitches/bugs in the backend. For example if I've changed settings, saved It and want to preview it on live site the browser automatically takes me back to the backend. Very strange but I have escalated it to the team.

Arielle
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Great app to build customer trust

Commentaires : Overall I think the app has been great! People trust and open the emails and fill out the reviews which look great on my site.

I like that it helps you keep up with your customers after an order, allows you to specify who to email and when, and the reviews look very nice and legit on the site.

They backend is easy enough to use but I think it could be laid out in a bit more of a visually friendly way, Slightly more intuitive design there could make the learning curve shorter.

Joanna
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

I love Judge.me but...

I do love judge.me but I will say that they are a little behind their competitors offerings.

I would say add more features so we can have more options to offer our customers.