15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Emitrr

Une solution de SMS automatisés pour un engagement client optimal et des interactions complètes avec les clients.

En savoir plus sur Emitrr

The ability to set up custom automated texts that integrates with Housecall Pro is a game changer for us.

Space we are able to view when typing information to the audience makes it difficult to edit.

Emitrr - Notes

5,0
4,9

Emitrr a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 106 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Emitrr ?

Randy
Randy
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Big Emitrr Fan!

Commentaires : Dedicated team of professionals; always willing to go above and beyond to help customers. Great product and looking forward to all their updates and improvements they are rolling out.

Ease of use.. SMS templates.. chat bot feature.. call recordings

Settings UI could be a bit more user friendly.. but not hard to learn

Jamie
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11–50 employés

A great texting system with excellent customer support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] are the people we have been dealing with and they are super professional and very committed to helping us become successful. I have worked with lots of software, SaaS, and support teams over the years and I can honestly say that Emitrr has a top-level team in place. very responsive to our needs, which are probably somewhat unique in that we are a local government helping Children a nd families in our community. We serve an area of 1.4 million people, so texting is an important part of our outreach. I highly recommend Emitrr to any organization.

There are several things I like about Emitrr: 1) they have built a powerful, easy to use web interface. 2) The onboarding of our staff and contacts was excellent 3) Any issues we have had were addressed immediately and professionally by Emitrr staff 4) they are improving the product on an ongoing basis

Nothing bad to say about Emitrr. For a government agency of 45 staff and about 14 additional staff at our Family Resource Centers, texting thousands of people every month is a complicated process in itself. Emitrr has worked with us closely to iron out any issues we have had. Thank you!

Richard
DJ (É.-U.)
Musique, 51–200 employés

Great communication tool!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : From our first interaction Emitrr has been helpful and friendly.

Emittr seamlessly migrated our entire chat history over from a no longer supported system. They did it perfectly, trained a huge team of volunteers and their support could not be any better, always quick, accurate and friendly.

It seems lame to say nothing but the cost is so so reasonable and it does absolutely everything we were looking for.

Alex
Owner/operator (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Review

Commentaires : Overall the communication has been awesome and everyone is super helpful. The app I'm on the fence about. As of now I'd say it's making my day to day harder and not easier.

The automated responses and review request.

Not being able to integrate contacts from my phone to your system. Phone call issues.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We understand you faced few issues with phone and we are working hard to fix those.

Joanne
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Very useful tool

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It was an easier transition than I thought it would be. There are a lot of bells and whistles that we don't use like scheduling calls. (I'm sure I'll be using that as our business expands.) Overall it is a good tool is very useful.

The ease of use so far, I'm still getting used to it.

The process for Mass texts is lengthy; it should be shortened. Having to enter contacts one at a time is time consuming. (I may be doing it wrong).

Stormie
Operations/Licensed Health Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Finally! A Great HIPAA Compliant Texting Platform

5,0 il y a 11 mois

First and foremost, the platform's compliance with HIPAA regulations provides peace of mind. Safeguarding client information is of the utmost importance, and this platform has made it so easy to implement a channel for confidential communication. Customer support is another area where this platform shines. The support team has been responsive and knowledgeable, promptly addressing any inquiries or concerns that arose during implementation and use.

One of the primary issues I encountered was the inability to add or modify contact information. The platform provided limited fields for basic details such as name and phone number, but I found it frustrating that there was no option to include additional information without importing it from a spreadsheet.

Brandon
Owner / CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Great product and great customer service

5,0 il y a 8 mois

The ability to have a mostly all in one tool for messaging, phone, reviews, etc.

I can't think of anything major. They are constantly making improvements and listening to their customers.

Garry
Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

I've tried 4 different platforms, Emitrr has worked the best for me

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The support staff has been very receptive and efficient discussing my requests and needs

very convenient, easy to navigate the platform, connected to my phone app and email for notifications.

only that I had to wait for some of the features that I requested to be implemented, but fortunately this did not take an exorbitant amount of time.

Stanley
Network Admin (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Emitrr is The Right Choice !

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Great Company , Confident , Relentless . will defiantly get Job Done. Excellent Customer Service .

Nothing , its Like they Built a Product just for Us !

Marla
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Emitrr Rocks

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I am very pleased with the kind and efficiency I experience whenever I reach out with a question or help request.

Not sure if I have one at the moment to share

Steven
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Best Solution for Patient Interaction

Commentaires : Emittr’s on boarding was superior to other texting software companies. We found the platform to be user friendly for clients and internal staff. The live chat feature on website is outstanding.

The software has all capabilities our team needs to exercise cutting edge strategies for clients.

The only issue our team had was uploading telephone numbers from our CSV file but this was fixed instantly by Emittrs team in our Excel file.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your feedback Steve. Our goal is to provide a great platform to businesses at a fair price. Working with you and the team has been a great experience. Thanks for all the feedback.

Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good software (getting better everyday), EXCELLET customer support

Commentaires : My initial experience was mixed but working with the team has made it much better, and they address my issues and suggestions with gusto. Love my team!

Price Customer support Phone and review management

Some features are clunky to use, automatic responses are lacking, and the number of clicks needed to move around, but Emitrr is making changes that address all this

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Mike. Appreciate all your feedback and looking forward to improving your experience for you.

Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Emitrr is a great choice for nonprofit organizations

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : One of the things that sets Emitrr apart from other services we considered is the amazing customer service. When we had trouble setting up a text campaign, three of their employees helped us, and their whole team worked very hard and very quickly to solve the problem and implement the campaign. Every question I asked was answered. They really went out of their way to be helpful and kind. This was especially comforting to me as a new user without much technical knowledge. I felt/feel that they are always willing and ready to go out of their way to serve their customers. I highly recommend them.

The dashboard is simple and easy to use. The tools contained therein opened up a whole new world of communication to our medium-sized nonprofit organization. We just started using it, but were able to reach so many people directly, which we haven't been able to do before. We will also be using it for student communication, which we are very excited about. I also love how we are able to interact with our constituents much more easily.

I can't think of any at this time... so far it is very easy to use.

Alastair
Software Engineer (Hong Kong)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Emitrr is a fabulous addition to the business

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Emitrr was a fabulous addition to our business as it sent customers appointment reminders and followed up on the service. It used traditional text messages instead of any social media service for all its task completions, which helped us penetrate even those customers who have not yet adopted the smartphone culture.

Emitrr is a fully automated intelligent assistant (almost like an actual human) for businesses in the local service. It can handle customer queries like service appointments, quotes, FAQs, etc.

In my experience, there are no downsides found with Emitrr and it works flawlessly.

Adam
Regional Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Emitrr review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a great experience. Anytime there has been any issues or questions the customer service team has been on top of it.

I love that it was so easy to get set up in all 5 of my offices. They took the time to meet with each team to get them set up and comfortable with the process.

I do not currently have any complaints about the software.

Angie
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great concept, great customer service and continuously improving

Commentaires : The concept of the system is amazing and the customer service and support I received was second to none. We didn't have any issues using the software, just wish it had offered a little more but they were constantly improving and asking for feedback to meet the needs of their customers.

I appreciated the automated text when we missed a call as we were out of the office a lot. Customers would respond by text and we could answer a lot of questions or schedule appointments with Emitrr (texting) instead of having to return a phone call (meanwhile the customer was waiting on us).

I disliked the inability to have private texting conversations (all texts went to all users within the platform) or the ability to chat with my team within the platform. We also really needed a fully functioning VOIP phone option but that is still under development and testing.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review Angie. Its a pleasure working with you.

Hiram
president (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Quality product/service

Great product that makes running a small business easier, i own and operate 2 small businesses and having an auto text responder, missed call responses and the voicemail system set up is a game changer for me

i just wish i would have found this sooner

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for the review Hiram. Its been a great experience working with you and for all the feedback.

Ariana
Office manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Emitrr

5,0 il y a 11 mois

It helps our communication, faster, more efficient

sometimes acts up and the software is slow

Jessica
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Great messaging software with the best customer service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Amazing and keeps getting better.

Emitrr has been my favorite messaging software we have used in our office. The ease of sending mass messages to our associates is amazing. The way to personalize messages and filter them within different groups. By far, the best thing about this software is the customer service. Anytime we have questions or concerns the support team always responds quickly and have offered to jump on zoom meeting with us if we cannot resolve the issue by emails.

There are no major concerns. Software is simple and works well.

Joanne
Dentist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Emitrr software

Commentaires : Working with Emitrr has been a pleasure. Love the features it offers and how easy it is to use.

I can see missed calls which means missed opportunities and call those potential patients back. I can also answer questions that patients have using AI

No complaints! Love using this product! Would highly recommend it to others!

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much Dr. Joanne, for the review. You're feedback has been super helpful in building Emitrr today.

Nicole
Group Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

We love Emitrr

Commentaires : We absolutely love Emitrr and are glad to be partners with them!

Emitrr is amazing, it helps with our multiple companies and is so user friendly. Anytime we have a problem and reach out the team is super responsive!

Anytime we have a suggestion or a question about a feature that may be missing the team will brainstorm and figure out a way to make us happy!

Alyssa
Front Office Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Emitrr is AWESOME

Commentaires : Amazing!

It is easy to use! It has mass text and character counter

Nothing, it is great! I do wish it had an easier way to import my list but that is it.

Kathy
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Excellent Program

5,0 l’année dernière

Help Desk is very helpful and quick to respond.

As far as we have been able to tell, everything works great !

Sandip
Dentist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Never miss a call

Commentaires : Great product

Ease of use. Email access Easy customization

Phone app not working perfectly yet. In ability to list to voicemails without turning silent mode off

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so for your review Sandip. Appreciate it. We are working hard to improve our phone app based on your feedback.

Nancy
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

New Customer Review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Emitrr is so far excellent - great responsive customer service and extremely helpful

The feature that I like the most is the ability to assign messages to specific individuals but also see who is responding to certain topics

The VIOP does not have the greatest connectivity as I would like.