• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Eneris

Une plateforme cloud de rédaction de rapports d'inspection de domiciles facile à prendre en main et à utiliser qui propose des forfaits mensuels gratuits ou payants.

En savoir plus sur Eneris

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Eneris ?

Matt I.
Owner-Operator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great experience with Eneris!

5 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Completely enabled us to focus on the inspection process, the homes themselves, the customers, and growing our business. The software just does what it's supposed to.

The ability to customize nearly everything, you can make the templates, the process, & the reports all work exactly as you want them to.

Integration was great, customization has been great, customer service has been over the top amazing. The thing I like the least is that I struggled using a competitors product for as long as I did before finding Eneris.

Kenneth B.
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Pyramid Inspections LLC Review

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I am just beginning to implement Eneris in a live environment, so it will take a moment for me to analyze how it performs with my client base. At this juncture I am still customizing the software to manually address all that I need the software to do!

I cannot single out any one feature as being more impactful. On a whole as an interactive software all features combined is where the value is and what is necessary to produce the desired outcome which is a professional inspection report.

The dropdown menus that contain prepopulated descriptions and recommendations need to be updated and more information inclusive. Basically, customized common language of Home inspector's can be utilized rather than one word choices which are currently available.

David W.
Building Inspector (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Kudos for Eneris

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Eneris has been 100% positive. Since meeting with the developers at the start up 'till now, the support has been superb. The system is smooth and my client's feedback has always been positive.

Eneris was useable immediately. The learning curve was short and the time saving features were what I needed most.

Getting in on the ground floor meant that not all of the features were onboard immediately. But as they have been added the system just keeps getting better.

Darrell A.
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Many thanks

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My experience with the team at Eneris has been excellent! Whenever I have an issue or question I am able to get it resolved or answered quickly!

I really appreciate the ease of using this software. Extremely user friendly and the finished report continues to receive high praise from my clients!

The thing that I least like is the software's inability to add rooms and lack of a date/time stamp to photos.

Steve S.
Owner (Canada)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Home inspector

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Easy to use and explain to customers.

Easy to explain and use. Loads of pictures can fit in the report.

I love this software, very easy to use. Great customer service.