Avis clients sur ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

En savoir plus sur ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

Unlimited Voice, SMS, Fax, Chat, Video. Fully Customizable and Scalable to fit your Needs. All with our Award-winning 24/7/365 support.

En savoir plus sur ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

Non disponible

Non disponible

ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System - Notes

5,0

ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 11 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System ?

Laura
Director of Administration (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great system, amazing customer service!!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Beforehand, I was dreading a phone system change, but my experience with Ultatel has been amazing! I wish we had changed to them sooner. The system works exactly as we had hoped. The admin software lets me manage things to the extent that I'd like. The training and rollout were seamless. But the very best thing about Ultatel is the Customer Service. If I make a request, they are incredibly fast to reply and take immediate action. And every single interaction with a customer service or technical rep has been a delight. I don't know what they do for training, but I wish I could bottle it up!

The system is easy to use and intuitive; very reliable; call recording feature and other admin tools are great. We mainly use the desk phones, but can easily use through our laptops if we'd like.

All I can think of is that the smartphone app is not quite as clear with sound quality as talking directly on my phone

Kat
Lead Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Incredible Value and Customer Support

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am very happy with my purchase, the support I receive, and the company as a whole. I don't have much else to say but it really is a great product for the price, I've used Grasshopper before, and it was way worse and more expensive...

I love all the features that are included for the price. If I ever had an issue, their customer support would respond almost immediately, and I never had to wait. Integration into my CRM was also out of my hands as they did it for me.

For what I need, I have encountered no issues or something that I dislike.

Justin
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Okay

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall the customer support has been great. The onboarding was fantastic.

I have access to set things up myself. Customer support is really good.

The integration with teams just doesn't work all that well.

Mohamed
CEO (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

ULTATEL Review - Reliable and affordable service

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Service is reliable, feature-rich, and affordable in comparison to other service providers.

We moved to ULTATEL in December 2019, just before the pandemic and it was a very good move at the right time. ULTATEL helped us in making sure all our remote workers have no issue communicating with our customers and vendors as if they were in the office. We also like the reliability of the service with no downtime in these last 2 and half years. their customer service is great, if we need any change or reconfiguration of anything in the system, they are always available and quick to do the changes for us.

so far everything went smooth, nothing really missing

Jason
Manager of IT & Cloud Services (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés

ULTATEL Review

Commentaires : They are amazing

Their customer service is unbelievable.... top notch!!!

Honestly nothing... everything about this service is great. Even have a fax solution

Helpdesk Technician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

The last Business Phone System you'll ever need!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Amazing. Each business requirement has been met with acceptance and success. We can always count on Ultatel for our needs.

The integration into our system was very easy to accomplish thanks to the expert team at Ultatel. Their customer service is always top tier and we feel confident and safe knowing we have them supporting our business. The product in itself is amazing, allowing us to provide critical features such as Cloud PBX, IVR and call routing, as well as new features we did not know were available such as call recording, efaxes and SMS texting within MS Teams!

No complaints, fully satisfied with the software

Brian
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Ultatel review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : overall we have been very happy with the system we added features and are savings some money which is always good

there are several features both on the computer and cell phone that make it convenient to use.

A little more flexibility with the messaging would be nice.

Mohamed
Managing partner (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés

Excellent

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Very practical and easy to use it’s gives me the all I need it for my company and my employee.

Nothing. I don’t think I expect anything more from the phone system I have right now.

Haneen
Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Consumer Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Excellent phone and fax service and even better customer service!

Everything about the software is great.

Samir
Executive director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

ultatel

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Easy to use able to get help when I need

Nothing to tell about I dislike the system.

Dan
Director (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Ultatel

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Customer support is very good.

Call Recording is a very useful feature.

Naming of objects should be more flexible.