15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Beefree

Outil de conception de page de renvoi d'e-mail sans programmation, par glisser-déposer. Aucune compétence HTML requise, créez des campagnes à contenus multiples en quelques minutes.

En savoir plus sur Beefree

The limitation to make folders and organise the stuff. Also the subjectline is not part of the design.

Beefree - Notes

Beefree a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 165 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Beefree ?

Bill
Bill
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

BEE Pro is the best software for building email campaigns

Commentaires : My experience has been wonderful. I have had issues but they were resolved via chat. I use the send test email feature to collect comments and changes with the teams I work with. And I have even exported to HTML to create email signatures and send emails to 3rd party networks to send out to their email lists. Plus I love the built-in UTM builder

Bee makes everything simple and it's robustThe push-to-platform option is super flexible and works wellEasily exports email codeBest on the market WYSIWYG

Not very clear that media stored on Bee incurs an extra cost for CDN

il y a 2 ans

Hi Bill, great to hear you like BEE Pro! On the image delivery fees beyond a certain amount (CDN cost), thanks for your feedback. We are working on ways to alert users and make things more clear. Quick question on collaboration, when you have time: what's the main reason for using the "Send test" feature instead of the built-in commenting functionality? That would be super helpful to know. Thanks again!

Charlotte
Communications (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great deal for nonprofits and easy to use

Commentaires : We need to communicate with supporters with emails that look great and are easily converted or integrated with multiple platforms. BEE provides that, combined with ease of use and WYSIWYG design.

BEE is very easy to use. WSIWYG structure makes it simple even for newer users to get started, and it's fast and easy to produce great-looking emails. The interface has consistently improved over time, and it's a great deal -- especially for nonprofits, but also for anyone, particularly in comparison to other leading email tools. Exporting the email for use in other software is also an excellent advantage that is not always found elsewhere!

Inability to seamlessly transition to "divided" sections -- having to create a new "Row" just to put two pictures next to each other, etc. This is the only thing about Bee that is less convenient than Mailchimp. Inability to have a picture inside a text box that text wraps around.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Charlotte and thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that you found our visual builder easy to use! With regard to column management in the design, we have made quite a bit of improvement. Here is a link to a page that provides more details, but let us know if this still does not address what you were trying to do: https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360016981640-Column-management

Elli
Customer Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Great email building tool

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Amazing tool for building emails - so much easier than competitors like Hubspot. Also allows you to build collections of email drafts which are easy to search and file. Super intuitive platform and allows easy integration with programmes like Pardot.

Slightly glitchy with text sometimes, the bar showing fonts/sizes etc doesn't always show up. Also pasting in changes the format sometimes. Minor issues.

le mois dernier

Hi Elli! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our tool intuitive and helpful for building and organizing your email drafts. We love Hubspot and Pardot! We aren't competitors, we're actually partners! We offer a platform agnostic email creation experience, so you can use whatever ESP works best for you. Regarding the minor glitches you've noticed, l we really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our team is always working on improvements; feedback like yours helps us improve our platform for everyone. Thanks again for your support and for sharing your feedback!

Amanda
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The Worst Customer Support I've Ever Seen

Commentaires : We like the product and wanted to purchase. We submitted for a nonprofit discount and the customer support went from bad to unbelievably awful. I clearly stated up front that we operate under a DBA but I waited days for responses to simple questions. Our nonprofit status was unofficially denied. I was finally contacted by what seemed to be a customer service supervisor referencing two options for us to still be approved under a DBA. When I replied asking for the procedure and what steps I needed to take next, he never replied. It has been two weeks. During that two week period a sales rep reach out and asked if we were "interested in upgrading". I said yes and asked if he could help me straighten this all out and he failed to reply as well. This has been the worse customer service experience I had ever had.

I loved the editor: it had the features we needed and played very well with Mailchimp.

They broke bulleted/numbered lists into a separate text box which makes text flows very awkward.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Amanda, thanks for your candid feedback. Sorry about the disappointing experience. We receive a large number of requests from nonprofits that wish to use BEE Pro free of charge, so the delay in the response could simply be due to that: it takes us time to review those applications and confirm the nonprofit status. That said, let us do some internal investigating to see if we messed up somewhere, beyond the workload issue. We're always looking for ways to do things better, and candid feedback like the one you provided help us do just that. Thanks again.

Krista
IT and Marketing (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Bee Pro makes quick, good looking, mobile friend emails easy.

Commentaires : I have used Bee Pro for many years. Occasionally I will look at other options to see what is out there to confirm it is the best, and I always return to it. I rarely have had to contact customer service, but the couple times I did, they were fast and efficient, and I was pleased with their support.

The WYSIWYG editor is outstanding and certainly one of the best in the industry. This makes it easy for non-technical staff to create emails. It is very reliable and has excellent export functions.

My only issue is that I wish it had a CSS inliner built in. For most people, this will not be an issue. We use CiviCRM, and the email software inside CiviCRM strips out the styles, so we need them all inline. Certainly, most programs do not do this, so it isn't necessary for most users.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Krista, thanks so much for the detailed product feedback, really appreciated. We will pass the notes about inline styles to our Product team. Thanks again!!

Cierra
Digital Marketing Lead (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 201–500 employés

The platform we didn't know we needed - now we can't function without it!

This platform is by far the easiest to use, and offers brilliant solutions for exporting and collaboration. We haven't utilized the collaboration feature yet but are very excited to look at potentials in the future.

We do run across occasional bugs with the softward, but we've noticed they are resolved quite quickly. We do wish we could have column re-ordering, where we can click and drag or just re-order columns instead of having to manually switch over content blocks.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Cierra, thanks so much for providing us with detailed feedback, which has already been passed to the Product team (they will be looking into column re-ordering). On the Salesforce side, we just shipped an integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud: let us know if that helps and - if not - how it can be improved. We are also looking into integrating with Pardot. Thanks again!!

Jason
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great product with only minor flaws

Commentaires : It's been great. I don't think any of our products do the thing they are intended to do quite as well as BEE Pro. There's still room for improvement, but the complains we have are few and far between. None are a deal-breaker.

It is easy to use and ensures that your emails will display as intended across email services and clients. We build 100% of our email templates in Bee Pro.

The visual builder and settings can be a little wonky at times. Depending on the plan you have, it may be difficult to find the right templates with limited organizational options.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jason, great to hear that using BEE Pro as an add-on to Mailchimp has worked well so far. With regard to improving template organization / management, if you have more feedback, certainly share it with us. Thanks again!

Candace
Marketing Assistant (É.-U.)

Easiest & most efficient program I have used

Commentaires : I use this for real estate listing email drafts updated twice a week. My client is bombarded with daily emails & this helps him get back to his clients efficiently with photos & general information. I have tried other programs but they were not as user friendly. I absolutely love BeePro.

It's easy to use. Not crowded with a bunch of unnecessary options & ads, however it's very user friendly with many useful options and templates.

Sometimes the placement of items doesn't work the way I want in the rows, but not a major problem & more than likely a user error not a software issue.

Morgana
Lead Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Great product but a little lacking

Commentaires : Overall the experiences have been good enough to use it for the last 6 years. The pricing has jumped and again the charges for images being hosted are pretty outlandish at this point. We are considering other editors because the fees have gotten so high.

The WYSIWYG interface is pretty great and is simple to use.

Being charged because you have content stored on the platform is super off putting. You already pay an arm and a leg to use the software so being charged for a picture that is loaded to the program and then used in an email and charged for clicks is pretty wild.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Morgana, thanks for your feedback! Great to hear that you have been using BEE Pro for so many years. We're so glad to hear that! And thank you for the negative feedback on the image delivery fees: it is something that we are looking into, and there will very likely be changes coming.

Alex
Alex
Sr. Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Best email design product I've used to date.

Commentaires : It allows the most basic of member of my team to create emails with ease.

I love how easy it is to create and export emails.

Wish they had a direct integration with Marketo but exporting and copying into Marketo isn't difficult.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Alex, thanks so much for the kind words! As for Marketo, we do get a lot of requests, so it might be something to look more into in 2021. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions or requirements on that front. Thanks again!

Sergey
Web developer, freelancer (Suisse)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Handy template editor with flexible options for creating beautiful emails

Commentaires : My overall impression of BeePro is that it's a useful and really powerful tool for working with all types of email templates and a handy editor that greatly speeds up template creation and reduces the number of possible errors when creating templates. I often coordinate the created templates with my clients, and BeePro helps me make changes to the templates quickly, according to the client's needs. The ability to preview templates and reuse custom blocks created has greatly improved my work with templates and accelerated their creation. BeePro lacks some speed and sometimes you may encounter Javascript errors in the editor, but they are promptly fixed by support.

The main advantages of BeePro, in my opinion: 1. It's easy to manage different types of templates for different types of clients. 2. Functional template editor with different content blocks, which are easy enough to adapt to customer requirements. 2.1 The editor is so flexible and visual that even a not entirely experienced user can work with it. I work mostly alone, but sometimes I pass the control of my account to a less experienced colleague, and he easily figured out the editor. 3. It is possible to save and reuse created custom blocks when creating other new templates. 3.1 You can look separately in the "Library" section of all my saved custom blocks and change any of them if necessary. 4. Flexible management of rows and sections - you can increase or decrease them directly in the editor, the function is relatively new, but it is very helpful in the work. 5. Quick preview of the template. You can see how the template will look on different devices - for me this is very critical. 6. Ability to send a test email of the created template without leaving the editor. 7. Very useful function of a quick view of the template structure

There are some things in BeePro that annoy me a bit: 1. The interface sometimes lags or freezes, especially when you work with a template for a long time. 1.1. The service needs to improve its speed. Currently the speed is average, possibly due to the effects of transition between pages and fairly heavy Javascript functions. 2. Sometimes, along with new features that appear in the editor, errors occur that reflect on previous features. I have had this happen 2 times. True support service quickly corrected the errors. 3. I noticed that autosave template in Firefox is not always correct, so I often manually save any changes just in case. I would also like that autosave mode could be configured independently.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Sergey, thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review, highlighting both things that work well for you, and areas where we could do better. Rest assured that we have already passed your feedback to the product team, who will review it closely (and may follow up for more details, if you have time). Thanks again!!

Milton
Sr Product Designer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Perfect platform for our team

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have been extremely happy using BEE Pro for our company and would highly recommend it to my peers.

BEE Pro has been instrumental in our digital communications. The company editor does everything we need it to do and more. Our designers love the flexibility of the editor and our writers love the simplicity of the interface and the addition of AI writing assistants.

Would be nice if there was a direct plug-in for our ESP, Braze but the manual export/import is still pretty easy.

Miguel
Production Manager (Canada)
Édition, 2–10 employés

Speed up your email production!

Commentaires : BEE Pro gives us the ability to provide a streamlined email marketing offering to our clients as well as for our own digital marketing which continues to grow. This efficiency has produced growth in our offering and revenue.

BEE Pro’s efficiency from visual editor to export is its most impactful feature, reducing production time, allowing us to even offer tight deployment deadline campaigns. It is very easy to use and our ESP is able to work with/render the exported files.

Its lack of indicator whether a (new) feature, such as show/hide on desktop/mobile, would work on a specific email app/client. This limits a true visual representation of your design. A Gmail cut-off preview would also be nice, and a subscription option for select email app/client previews, if not all.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Miguel! Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you save time in email production. That's absolutely one of our goals, and we'll keep investing in that area. And thanks for submitting a list of improvements!

Mark
Global RPA & Automations Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 5 001–10 000 employés

BEE Pro a Perfect Partner for RPA

Commentaires : We really love the product. It allows us easily produce the high quality emails we need.

Our ability to coordinate automated work via our Robotics toolset along with professional looking emails allows us to provide not only a high quality product but a high quality look, too. BEE Pro allows us to do just that. Additionally, BEE Pro is really easy to use. The guys on my team are no HTML experts by any means, and we were up and running in minutes creating our first emails.

There are times where we'd like to get more complex but the "easy functionality" isn't quite enough to allow us to do what we were hoping. This rarely happens, though.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Mark, thanks so much for the positive feedback. We'd love to learn more about the gaps that you found, though. We're always looking for ways to fill those gaps. Please reach out so that we can discuss your needs in more detail. Thank you!!

Dallas
Creative Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Email Design Made Easy

BeePro was exactly what our company needed in order to design beautiful emails in a flash. The design tools are VERY intuitive and offer both beginner and advanced customization. They continue to update their platform with new features monthly, so I'm excited to see what they do next.

The only setback is that the email formatting seems to break when an email from BeePro is forwarded. However, this is a fairly common issue with email design tools and I'm confident this will be addressed in future updates.

il y a 2 ans

Great to hear that BEE Pro fit your needs! Yes, we are constantly working on rendering issues: forwarding is particularly tricky as different email clients do this differently, but you can rest assured that we're always looking for improvements. Thanks again for your feedback!

Tanis
Internet Consultant (É.-U.)

Easy to Use, Easy to Port

Commentaires : I found BeePro after using Stripo and MailStyler2, and being frustrated with MailChimp, Constant Contact and Hubspots internal tools. I did an assesment, and BeePro beat Stripo because the interface was easier, and it beat MailStyler2 because it is an online tool. I didn't want to download software.

We use this software because we provide branded emails to companies that use different email platforms. The email design / editing software across platforms are different, and not always very good. By using BeePro we standardize our design / production on a development platform that is very good. Upon approval of the design / content, porting is very easy.

I like everything about this software. However, it would be great if platform specific templates could be made, for example for MailChimp. It would save steps to be able to create a design, like monthly online sale, and then be able to export as a template to MailChimp

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tanis, thanks for sharing your experience. Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you standardize things. We'd love to hear more about improving the integration with Mailchimp & other sending platforms. Thanks again!

Scott
Graphoc Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Vetted many similar products and this was the one.

Commentaires : BeePro helps me be more productive, working faster and better. Really happy with my choice to go with BeePro over other products.

Great interface, easy to use. I am able to use it to create emails how I want them, with features I didn't find in other editors. I am able to work more quickly with the Bee editor. I import my emails into Constant Contact, because their editor was too limiting and too slow.

Would like easy access to the code so I could customize right there in the editor if needed, such as changing the default vertical-align:top to bottom.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on using BEE Pro with Constant Contact. Great to hear that overall the experience has been a good one, and thanks for the feedback on vertical alignment. We don't have plans to provide access to the code (we're sticking to a no-code editing environment in BEE Pro), but providing more control on vertical alignment is something that we will likely look into as it's been asked already many times. Thanks again!

Andrea
Owner (É.-U.)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

This platform saved me!

Commentaires : I was hired by a very important client with having only minimal prior knowledge of email design. The Bee Pro platform allowed me to showcase my design abilities in way that was also very functional and valuable for my client.

Before finding BEE Pro, I didn't have any idea how I was going to be able to provide easily-designed custom emails for my client. Once I discovered BEE, I found the learning process to be pretty quick and easy. I really like the ability to work from BEE templates to create my own and the feature I like the most is the ability to provide HTML & Image files to my client, if needed.

I wish there were more font choices and/or the ability to easily use a client's brand fonts. I think the search in the image library could be better for example, being able to apply more filters such as "horizontal" or "vertical", "without people", etc., in the search would be really helpful.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Andrea, great to hear that BEE Pro is working well for you, and for all the detailed feedback on what we could improve. Very much appreciated! On the fonts side: are you finding that you are not able to use the "Add custom font" feature to include the additional fonts that you need to use? More details on that would be great, when you have time. Thanks again!

Holly
Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Great for creating email templates

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I've enjoyed using it and it's made the process of creating emails much easier. We were recommended it by our Omeda team.

The ease of which once you make a template, you can just add assets right in.

Sometimes some of the 'content' (like dividers) can be finnicky.

Tom
Tom
CRM Manager (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Review

Commentaires : Very happy, would love to see an integration with Marketing Cloud.

Ease to build emails, love the drag and drop feature (compared to Content Builder in Marketing Cloud)

Integrating dynamic content blocks with Marketing Cloud/overall integration with MC is non-existant.

il y a 3 ans

Great to hear you like the ease of use, Tom. We would love to learn more about using dynamic blocks in BEE Pro. Please reach out to us when you have a few minutes so that we can gather more information. Thanks again!

Mariam
Email Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Easy to use!

BeePro is easy to use! I create my responsive emails and copy/paste the HTML. Works great with the email integration platform I use.

I'd like to see the editing toolbar upgraded. Add checkmarks to the bullet point section. I would like to be able grab the editing toolbar and move it around. There are times where it hovering over the area I want to edit and I can't move it.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Mariam, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, and for the useful feedback on the text editing toolbar. Much appreciated!

Daniel
Front End Developer (Espagne)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Drag and Drop Builder

Commentaires : This software is amazing, you can create great emails in minutes (maybe a little more time at the beginning). You have a great library of templates to start with and they are amazing.

It is really easy to use, has the standard+ features you need to create a great email. I have been using this software for the past 2 years to create emails and it is a great solution. It is always improving, I have seen some many changes in the past years.

As a front end developer there are some things that can’t be done in the editor, but you can always export and modify the code afterwards.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the positive feedback, Daniel. Great to hear you liked the improvements we shipped this year!

Rebecca
Database Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Perfect solution for our email design needs

Commentaires : Designing emails on our existing platform was difficult, cumbersome, and required PhD level knowledge of HTML. BEE Pro has saved me countless hours and my organization thousands of dollars. BEE Pro is simple to use, allows us to build beautiful and responsive emails and the ability to get my teams feedback quickly and easily has been such an amazing experience. I recommend this service to everyone I can!

- Easy to use and understand email designer - Collaboration with my team is simple and straightforward - Beautiful templates for inspiration - The emails work every time.

The only con is that I didn't find it sooner!

Daniel
editor (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, Auto-entrepreneur

SGO review of Bee Pro

Commentaires : wonderful

Ease of use. feature flexibility. design tool (drag / drop) makes it super easy to creat emails quickly!

Have you thought about offering a website design tool as well? Could be just like the email design tool, except for website layout and content. When you hit "save" and "export HTML" you can have a file that then can be uploaded to our server as a finished web page -- without all the hassle of HTML coding. I would definitely go for something like that!

il y a 4 ans

Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive feedback. With regard to website design, BEE Pro is indeed becoming a landing page editor too. You can sign up for the BETA program right now (https://mailupgroup.typeform.com/to/Xo6tj6tB), and we'll go out of BETA in 2021. It'll be great to have your thoughts on that once you've kicked the tires. Check it out!

Fabio
HeadOps (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

BeePro is the best email marketing tool on the market. Period.

5,0 l’année dernière

1) No-coding (the company that eliminates the step of coding emails in HTML gains efficiency and saves money)2) Ease of creating emails makes anyone able to assemble and edit incredible emails.

If I may make a small suggestion for improvement: Some clients require emails in an OFT (outlook) file. BEEPro currently does not give us this functionality.