Avis clients sur TimeClock Plus

par DMI

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TimeClock Plus

Logiciel de gestion du temps sur abonnement hébergé dans le cloud. Souple et convivial, découvrez ce que TimeClock Plus peut faire !

En savoir plus sur TimeClock Plus

165 avis affichés

Rob T.
IT Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Long time Time clock Plus user"

Avantages: From an adminstrative standpoint we find The software flexible and easy to use, reports and data export to our payroll service works great. Managers can easily correct punch issues, etc. From a user perspective the software has been fine. Easy for our employees to clock in and out. The software and physical time clocks are straight forward. From an I.T. perspective the software is ready to setup and admin, especially for a local install type package. Setup the server, database, shares and then install at the workstations. Easy install, reboot usually not necessary.

Inconvénients: Our only real complaint is an I.T. issue. Backups are a very manual process. Easy to do but no automation with fail/success reporting. It is using a MS SQL express db so we were able to add that to our existing backup system with little trouble.

Drew H.
Administrator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2019

"This is a great product"

Avantages: This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

Inconvénients: For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

• Publié le 24/07/2019
Dionne W.
Teacher
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2020

"TimeClock Plus"

Commentaires: My school used TimeClock Plus so that teachers are able to clock in and out from the comfort of their classroom computer instead of having to walk to a time clock.

Avantages: I like that my school has the software on each computer. It helps to be able to clock in from your classroom as opposed to walking to find a time clock.

Inconvénients: I love the software, but the thing that I like least is the amount of "clicks" it requires just in order to clock in or out. The software asks a series of questions before you are able to perform the task.

• Publié le 13/06/2020
Lorinda S.
Payroll Tech
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Review"

Commentaires: Over all I am happy with TimeClock Plus. It is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Avantages: It is very easy for our employees to use as far as just clocking in and out. The mobile app is really helpful for our employees as well. As a Time Clock Plus manager, I appreciate the simplicity of it ... it makes it easier to train and encourage the use of it by our employees.

Inconvénients: Some things seem to require unnecessary steps... The split shift comes to mind, now... If I choose a segment to split, I obviously am requesting to SPLIT that segment, so why do I then have to click the .\. icon again to split it? and why do I need to put in a "Length" under the break column a half hour IS 30minutes... just seems redundant. And why then does that segment show in red and an automatic break deduction, when actually the break is the gap of time between the two segments I just created. Little things like that become annoying over time. And really I guess there is no HUGE glaring thing that I dislike. And, to be fair, it could be that I havent learned all the ins and outs of it yet.

Office Assistant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"Easy to Use"

Avantages: I like how simple it is to clock in and out with the software

Inconvénients: Wish there were more features and options with the software

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Mike S.
Production alimentaire, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Improved communication for both employer and employee"

Commentaires: Timeclock plus has helped to improve communication between management and employees. Multiple paper forms that had to go through the correct chain of command to get to the right person have been removed as a result. Employees can go to one place to enter a request or correction and we can determine everyone who should see it and that they are properly notified. Frustration is largely reduced and we have been able to pass out certain tasks to lower level personnel because access levels restrict who can or cannot see sensitive information. Overall we have been very please with TimeClock Plus and the service we receive.

Avantages: Ability for employees to connect remotely to check hours or request time off. Export features that speed up the work of payroll. Audit capabilities that track who made changes and when. Automated reports that send information to the right people at the right time. Web-based platform that allows for multiple clock-in points to reduce congestion around timeclock at sign-in and lunch time. Responsive Tech support reps that are well versed in the product and able to answer questions or explain features clearly. Ability to send a message from one place to every active employee for emergency notifications or updates.

Inconvénients: Extensive features that, while great, can be a bit confusing to navigate or find depending on how they are labeled.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Monique B.
Recreation Coordinator
Relations gouvernementales, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"User Friendly TimeClock"

Commentaires: My overall experience with TimeClock Plus has been awesome. My staff members can easily log their hours, request time off, and even track the type of leave they are requesting (i.e. personal, vacation, etc).

Avantages: TimeClock Plus is beyond easy to use. The system automatically calculates your time, deducts lunch breaks, and even allows superiors and subordinates to communicate via time approval/denial messages.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the time clock requests for sick, vacation, personal days, etc. are sent to the head administrator's spam folder, which can leave the employee wondering if their request was submitted correctly. Employees cannot clock in or out when off the company's network. This becomes a pain when staff members are traveling for work.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Ashleigh S.
Admin Asst
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"It's pretty alright"

Commentaires: All of our hourly employees punch in and out on TCP and then subs and sick hours for our teachers. It's an alright system, I just don't think it's as user friendly as it could be.

Avantages: I like that I can clock in on my phone and that there's usually an easy way to fix last punches if I forgot to do something. I also like that it keeps track of PTO and things like that for the whole year, which is handy when we need substitutes.

Inconvénients: I dislike how difficult it is to initially set up on a phone. Whenever a teacher gets a new phone or something like that, I have to help them figure it out all over again. I also dislike that the offline feature has never seemed to work. If a server is down and it redirects you to the offline version, those punches don't always seem to stick.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Gary N.
Lieutenant
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2019

"Excellent Time Manager"

Commentaires: lVery Good. Options for both management and employees east to use.

Avantages: Easy to use for employees, numerous options for time management and time clock management for both the Supervisors and Employees.

Inconvénients: Sometimes slow to use. On a few occasions software was slow to load or did not load at all. May have been a problem locally.

• Publié le 14/10/2019
Paula J.
Admin Asst
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/11/2019

"Not Bad but Not Great Either"

Commentaires: It works... could be easier with buttons for common tasks like checking time. Not just a drop-down menu.

Avantages: Fairly straight forward not bad to use on daily basis. Has most of the functionality needed by our Payroll team.

Inconvénients: Very menu driven and not very self explanatory for new users. Must be taught what menus are needed for what you need to do.

• Publié le 11/11/2019
Greg B.
Desktop Technician I
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2019

"TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option"

Commentaires: I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

Avantages: As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful.
There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers.
When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

Inconvénients: The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

• Publié le 19/03/2019
Sam G.
General Manager
Machines, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Great for a small business"

Commentaires: We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Avantages: Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

Inconvénients: The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Chiropractor
  • Publié le 23/04/2018

"Basic way to keep detailed hours of employee timesheets"

Commentaires: This integrated with our practice management software.

Avantages: Easy to use, I was able to setup the basics and import new hires easily into the software. Basic demographics of new employees is put into the system and then they are given a double-digit number to clock in and out of.

Inconvénients: If the employee has mistake when clocking in or out, we are not able to fix it right away. They need to contact our administrator and then we can make the changes. But this has caused problems because we have an employee who is worried about their hours and we are trying to serve our customers. Basically, if a problem arises when punching in/out it disrupts the current work flow.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par DMI le 24/04/2018

Thank you for the review! TimeClock Plus is happy to help you in troubleshooting your problems with fixing employee mistakes when clocking in. It is a simple change in the setup by giving the managers of the employee the correct access to make adjustments to the employee's hours. Please contact our support like at 1-800-223-9300 and they can assist you.

• Publié le 23/04/2018
Samantha K.
Business Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 15/03/2019

"Saves Time & Easy to use "

Commentaires: TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

Avantages: The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

Sarah C.
Finance Clerk
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Time Clock Plus is Wonderful"

Commentaires: Overall, the company really enjoys this software and even with the slight issues, everything worked out in the end. In addition, every time I have an issue I call and Time Clock takes care of my issue right away.

Avantages: The most thing I like about this software is how much it offers. We use to use paper time sheets, therefore , being about to track real time is an update. In addition, I really like how we can set schedule to make sure employees aren't coming in early just to gain overtime.

Inconvénients: Depending on how much your company does, it can be a pain to set up. For example, I realized after I already started you needed to do certain things first to make it easier on setting it up. Once I discovered this, I deleted everything I did to start over. It would have been nice to know where to start when setting everything up.

IT
  • Publié le 16/07/2018

"Easy to use - lots of features "

Commentaires: Saves hours of time in manual entry over the old paper punch

Avantages: Priced very competitively compared to the other big name in time clock software and has handled all of our organizations needs. It keeps up with accruals, vacation, sick, and can also be customized to keep track of specific tasks. We just needed something basic for the ins and outs and vacation/sick and this is perfect, but also gives us the ability to do more if needed. Paired this up with the biometric time clock and we were up and running in a very short amount of time. We are uploading the data into our ERP and it has saved our payroll department hours of time.

Inconvénients: Nothing really off the top of my head. We are using an excel spreadsheet with a macro to import our data into our ERP, but it works.

• Publié le 16/07/2018
Belinda B.
BUSINESS MANAGER / PAYROLL
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2019

"TimeClock Plus for Public Schools"

Avantages: As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute.
As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

Inconvénients: As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

Randy L.
Technology Dorector
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"Long time customer trying new things. "

Commentaires: It’s been very positive. We have been customers for approximately 8 years and have come to rely on its ease of use and always available use.

Avantages: We like the easy of use in TimeClock. The HR department can find the information they need easily and our teachers are able to navigate around the parts they need without instructions or assistance. We recently moved to the cloud based option to ensure better protection from web threats. The process was easy and quick.

Inconvénients: The only complaint I’ve heard is that the cursor doesn’t return to the is area when someone clicks in. This makes the next user have to place the cursor in the correct place. A simple tab will place it correctly and most users now automatically do that for the next user.

Tiffany T.
Sales Administrator
Ressources humaines, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2018

"Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time."

Commentaires: I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

Avantages: I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Inconvénients: Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.

• Publié le 10/01/2018
Joan H.
Office Administrator
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 07/05/2018

"TimeClock Plus is easy to use software, they are great to work with and it integrates with my payroll software."

Commentaires: I have used TimeClock Plus for years. Just recently we updated the software and they have made some great changes. It is easy to navigate through. I can call anytime with any questions and they help me. I love that it integrates with my payroll software. This was really one of the biggest requests that I had. It really streamlines the payroll process.

Avantages: The system is easy to use and has some great easy ways to track employees. I can see at a glance if people are absent, late or missed a punch. It also integrates with my payroll software which really streamlines the process and removes the margin of data entry errors.

Inconvénients: It would be great to have some other employee scheduling options rather than just by individual employee.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 07/05/2018
Kimberli D.
Administrative Coordinator
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"Great and easy way to track hours and payroll"

Commentaires: The main benefit is doing away with paper timesheets. This helps greatly, especially with the poor handwriting of some people. . . not to mention the poor math skills.

Avantages: The ease of use is a great pro. Managers catch on quickly. Easy to fix when people forget to clock in and out. The reports are a great asset and being able to narrow things down by job code is a great plus.

Inconvénients: I cannot figure out how to round the time. This would help greatly. If someone worked 2 hours and 13 minutes, I need it to round, in this case to 2.25 hours. I have gone through the manual and searched through the site and cannot find this as an option. I see it mentioned but no instructions on how to do this.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Larry C.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/08/2018

"Timeclock made easy"

Commentaires: Moved from a local version to the cloud several years ago, it cant get any easier, when you export to Quickbooks it done in seconds, i then review the data make any necessary changes and submit my payroll by direct deposit. EASY!

Avantages: I love this cloud based timeclock, it allows all my employees to clock in and out at thier computer, smart phones or tablet. I exports to Quickbooks and works flawlessly. It also give you a place to conduct and store review information. It will do biometric login or simple login. Works great!

Inconvénients: Well i was going to say if the internet is down your down, however it will allow clok ins and out and when the net comes back it syncs the data.

• Publié le 08/08/2018
Debi M.
BUSINESS MANAGER
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 21/03/2019

"TimeClock Plus"

Commentaires: TimeClock Plus saves a tremendous amount of time processing payroll monthly. I love and recommend TCP to everyone that I can. My husband's employer used it for their payroll based on my recommendation and it was a construction company.

Avantages: The ease of use for our employees, the integration into our financial software, the integration of our substitute system into TimeClock Plus and the setup of any employee and their job codes.

Inconvénients: We do not track our absences in TimeClock Plus but we move them into TCP to be able to pay overtime, etc. correctly and I would like to be able to look at the errors without having to dig through all the absences that are showing up as errors.

• Publié le 21/03/2019
Shelly V.
Benefits Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

"Makes my job easier!"

Commentaires: For me, keeping employees honest is the biggest piece. Before Time Clock, I know there were employees not reporting absences and not fulfilling their contract hours. It is still a daily struggle to get them to comply, but now I have it on record and they can't get away with it anymore.

Avantages: The software allows for more accountability on the employees end. Tracking hours worked is very important and going from paper to electronic time keeping leaves very little room for error. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Inconvénients: Sometimes can be hard to understand the technology piece of it when setting up, but once everything is in place it pretty much runs itself!

Justin A.
System Administrator
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2019

"TimeClock Plus Is great"

Commentaires: Moving to timeclock plus has been a great overall experience. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Avantages: I like that its cloud based. I like that you can configure the software to fit your companies specific needs. I like that you have the options for physical timeclock or web browser timeclock or even mobile app clocks. The customer and technical support is amazing. Timeclock offers web training events to make sure you are knowledgeable on the platform.

Inconvénients: Learning some of the features can be difficult. It's definitely a learning curve at first but is worth it once you figure it out.