TimeClock Plus - A Mature Option

Greg B.
Desktop Technician I
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I found the system one of the most difficult of the 68 Software Systems our IT Department supports. The granularity of the Application is extremely complex. The Context Help is well intentioned, but almost impossible to follow, as the multi-instruction Help Bubbles disappear based on Cursor Context. I have had to hover over the Help content I am seeking, use Greenshot to capture a screen grab, then Paste the content into a Word document, repeating the process until I have what I need. Terminology is also confusing.

Avantages: As an Administrator of the User side of the TC Plus application, I find that the "Copy" function of User Assignments is EXTREMELY helpful.
There are perhaps Hundreds of Property Settings that may be attributed to a User, particularly Supervisors & Managers.
When I add a Supervisor to an OU (Organizational Unit), I find the "Copy " Profile Assignments from a like Supervisor to be a valuable time-saving function.

Inconvénients: The nesting of various functions is non-intuitive. I recall the first time I attempted to change a Users Password, the difficulty in locating the Form Controls which managed this method were extremely confusion. Also, the "Search" method is a bit confusion, and is not Inherited by all forms as one would expect. Once on an Employee, clicking "Roles", for example, does not display the Roles the Employee has, but defaults to the Role settings within the Organization.

Great for a small business

Publié le 18/07/2019
Sam G.
General Manager
Machines, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Avantages: Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

Inconvénients: The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

Basic way to keep detailed hours of employee timesheets

Publié le 23/04/2018
Chiropractor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This integrated with our practice management software.

Avantages: Easy to use, I was able to setup the basics and import new hires easily into the software. Basic demographics of new employees is put into the system and then they are given a double-digit number to clock in and out of.

Inconvénients: If the employee has mistake when clocking in or out, we are not able to fix it right away. They need to contact our administrator and then we can make the changes. But this has caused problems because we have an employee who is worried about their hours and we are trying to serve our customers. Basically, if a problem arises when punching in/out it disrupts the current work flow.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par DMI le 24/04/2018

Thank you for the review! TimeClock Plus is happy to help you in troubleshooting your problems with fixing employee mistakes when clocking in. It is a simple change in the setup by giving the managers of the employee the correct access to make adjustments to the employee's hours. Please contact our support like at 1-800-223-9300 and they can assist you.

Saves Time & Easy to use

Samantha K.
Business Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

Avantages: The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

Long time Time clock Plus user

Rob T.
IT Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: From an adminstrative standpoint we find The software flexible and easy to use, reports and data export to our payroll service works great. Managers can easily correct punch issues, etc. From a user perspective the software has been fine. Easy for our employees to clock in and out. The software and physical time clocks are straight forward. From an I.T. perspective the software is ready to setup and admin, especially for a local install type package. Setup the server, database, shares and then install at the workstations. Easy install, reboot usually not necessary.

Inconvénients: Our only real complaint is an I.T. issue. Backups are a very manual process. Easy to do but no automation with fail/success reporting. It is using a MS SQL express db so we were able to add that to our existing backup system with little trouble.

This is a great product

Publié le 24/07/2019
Drew H.
Administrator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

Inconvénients: For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

Time Clock Plus is Wonderful

Sarah C.
Finance Clerk
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, the company really enjoys this software and even with the slight issues, everything worked out in the end. In addition, every time I have an issue I call and Time Clock takes care of my issue right away.

Avantages: The most thing I like about this software is how much it offers. We use to use paper time sheets, therefore , being about to track real time is an update. In addition, I really like how we can set schedule to make sure employees aren't coming in early just to gain overtime.

Inconvénients: Depending on how much your company does, it can be a pain to set up. For example, I realized after I already started you needed to do certain things first to make it easier on setting it up. Once I discovered this, I deleted everything I did to start over. It would have been nice to know where to start when setting everything up.

Easy to use - lots of features

Publié le 16/07/2018
IT
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves hours of time in manual entry over the old paper punch

Avantages: Priced very competitively compared to the other big name in time clock software and has handled all of our organizations needs. It keeps up with accruals, vacation, sick, and can also be customized to keep track of specific tasks. We just needed something basic for the ins and outs and vacation/sick and this is perfect, but also gives us the ability to do more if needed. Paired this up with the biometric time clock and we were up and running in a very short amount of time. We are uploading the data into our ERP and it has saved our payroll department hours of time.

Inconvénients: Nothing really off the top of my head. We are using an excel spreadsheet with a macro to import our data into our ERP, but it works.

TimeClock Plus for Public Schools

Publié le 22/03/2019
Belinda B.
BUSINESS MANAGER / PAYROLL
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: As a user of this product, I liked the ease of clocking in and out, changing the job code from class time to bus driving, and requesting time off with the option of needing a substitute.
As an administrator/payroll, I like the ease of checking/managing time for employees and printing time-sheets at the end of the month for payroll purposes. Assistance with problems from TimeClock Plus has improved over the last year.

Inconvénients: As an administrator/payroll, I have had difficulty in setting lunch breaks and assigning the options for new teachers to request a substitute. I have not always had the assistance from TimeClock Plus to resolve issues. I would prefer to have an easy-to-use guide that I could refer to when needed.

Long time customer trying new things.

Randy L.
Technology Dorector
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It’s been very positive. We have been customers for approximately 8 years and have come to rely on its ease of use and always available use.

Avantages: We like the easy of use in TimeClock. The HR department can find the information they need easily and our teachers are able to navigate around the parts they need without instructions or assistance. We recently moved to the cloud based option to ensure better protection from web threats. The process was easy and quick.

Inconvénients: The only complaint I’ve heard is that the cursor doesn’t return to the is area when someone clicks in. This makes the next user have to place the cursor in the correct place. A simple tab will place it correctly and most users now automatically do that for the next user.

Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time.

Publié le 10/01/2018
Tiffany T.
Sales Administrator
Ressources humaines, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

Avantages: I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Inconvénients: Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.

Great and easy way to track hours and payroll

Publié le 10/07/2018
Kimberli D.
Administrative Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The main benefit is doing away with paper timesheets. This helps greatly, especially with the poor handwriting of some people. . . not to mention the poor math skills.

Avantages: The ease of use is a great pro. Managers catch on quickly. Easy to fix when people forget to clock in and out. The reports are a great asset and being able to narrow things down by job code is a great plus.

Inconvénients: I cannot figure out how to round the time. This would help greatly. If someone worked 2 hours and 13 minutes, I need it to round, in this case to 2.25 hours. I have gone through the manual and searched through the site and cannot find this as an option. I see it mentioned but no instructions on how to do this.

Timeclock made easy

Publié le 08/08/2018
Larry C.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Moved from a local version to the cloud several years ago, it cant get any easier, when you export to Quickbooks it done in seconds, i then review the data make any necessary changes and submit my payroll by direct deposit. EASY!

Avantages: I love this cloud based timeclock, it allows all my employees to clock in and out at thier computer, smart phones or tablet. I exports to Quickbooks and works flawlessly. It also give you a place to conduct and store review information. It will do biometric login or simple login. Works great!

Inconvénients: Well i was going to say if the internet is down your down, however it will allow clok ins and out and when the net comes back it syncs the data.

TimeClock Plus

Publié le 21/03/2019
Debi M.
BUSINESS MANAGER
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TimeClock Plus saves a tremendous amount of time processing payroll monthly. I love and recommend TCP to everyone that I can. My husband's employer used it for their payroll based on my recommendation and it was a construction company.

Avantages: The ease of use for our employees, the integration into our financial software, the integration of our substitute system into TimeClock Plus and the setup of any employee and their job codes.

Inconvénients: We do not track our absences in TimeClock Plus but we move them into TCP to be able to pay overtime, etc. correctly and I would like to be able to look at the errors without having to dig through all the absences that are showing up as errors.

Makes my job easier!

Shelly V.
Benefits Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For me, keeping employees honest is the biggest piece. Before Time Clock, I know there were employees not reporting absences and not fulfilling their contract hours. It is still a daily struggle to get them to comply, but now I have it on record and they can't get away with it anymore.

Avantages: The software allows for more accountability on the employees end. Tracking hours worked is very important and going from paper to electronic time keeping leaves very little room for error. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Inconvénients: Sometimes can be hard to understand the technology piece of it when setting up, but once everything is in place it pretty much runs itself!

TimeClock Plus Is great

Publié le 22/03/2019
Justin A.
System Administrator
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Moving to timeclock plus has been a great overall experience. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Avantages: I like that its cloud based. I like that you can configure the software to fit your companies specific needs. I like that you have the options for physical timeclock or web browser timeclock or even mobile app clocks. The customer and technical support is amazing. Timeclock offers web training events to make sure you are knowledgeable on the platform.

Inconvénients: Learning some of the features can be difficult. It's definitely a learning curve at first but is worth it once you figure it out.

Time Clock Plus

Publié le 16/10/2018
Lisa R.
Finance Assistant
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time clock plus is easy to use for the hourly employees and keeps great records. It has many good reports and links well with the Shelby software we use.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and links well to our church software. It has everything we need and more for keeping track of employees work hours. It has many reports that are accurate and useful. It is easy to navigate through and the performance and speed is quick. The tech support is fast and they are able to easily direct you to a solution.

Inconvénients: There are way too many features that we don't need to use but that are available for those who do.

Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions

Robert F.
Technology Projector Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Leaving Kronos and moving to TimeClock Plus was an easy move. The implementation team was great, and true experts. Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions has been a big labor saver. The ease of the use of the product for end users is pretty good, with a modern, well designed UI. We opted for an entirely cloud-hosted option, which makes upkeep even easier.

Avantages: Seamless Integration with our ERP - Infinite Visions. No need to do endless imports / exports of text files.

Inconvénients: Single Sign-On is an added cost, and the company doesn't take it seriously. In 2019, everyone should allow "Sign On with Google" and all the other major services, standard, out of the box. Some aspects of the product can be more complex than appear necessary, but are often there for larger or more complex installs -- the downside? You're stuck with all those unnecessary complex options. URL for the hosted instance is dumb; unnecessary long, and the company is inflexible about addressing this issue - they think they know best, I disagree there.

Just OK...

Publié le 26/04/2018
Monique B.
Admin
Support client

Avantages: This software helps our various departments keep up with employee work, sick, and vacation/leave time in an accurate manner.

Inconvénients: I hate that this software wants you to give a 3 day notice when trying to submit sick time. Who really knows whether or not they will be sick three days in advance!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par DMI le 30/04/2018

Good afternoon Monique. Thanks for reviewing TimeClock Plus. Your concern about submitting sick leave within a 3 day window can easily be resolved by adjusting the company setup of the software. Please have the administrator of the account contact our customer support line at (325) 223-9300 or email at support@timeclockplus.com

Super Easy to Use

Publié le 30/04/2019
Monique B.
Rec Coordinator
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Buy it!

Avantages: Our organization switched to TimeClock Plus and I am grateful that we did. Employees are able to clock in and out seamlessly, request time off, and even track their overtime hours on a daily basis. The software pretty much does everything in a few clicks of your mouse.

Inconvénients: If you are not an administrator or high ranking official, users cannot edit time off requests. The system will keep the original request in the loop until it is deleted by someone in the administration office.

Very User Friendly

Publié le 13/08/2019
Aarice D.
Advisor
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I clock in/out about 6x a day using TCP. I really like it, before we utilized a Kronos sys that was really slow.

Avantages: I love that you can clock in without a password, it takes less than 30 seconds to use. I also like how you can file virtual tickets .

Inconvénients: I don't dislike anything about this software, although it could use some better graphics.

Excellent Software

Publié le 26/04/2019
Patti M.
Controller
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: An amazing software with extensive knowledge, and a caring real time staff that is always ready to help. Thank you.

Avantages: I like this software because it is user friendly, the Time Clock Plus staff is amazing and very helpful. I get updates all the time and am offered help at every turn. This company goes above and beyond to ensure their product is offering you what you need it to, and that you know how to use it to its fullest extent.

Inconvénients: Sorry I can't think of one thing. I appreciate you all.

Superior Time Clock Management

Publié le 14/11/2018
David W.
Senior Pastor / IT Admin
Institutions religieuses, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time card management has been moved in the the 21st Century. We have very few problems with this software, and when we do encounter problems, TCP tech support jumps in and solves them!!

Avantages: Personnel record management and flexibility of editing is great!! We are a long-time TimeClock client, and it has been a great partnership. Will continue for them for many years!!

Inconvénients: Wish there was a way to download a local backup and just collect data for those rare times when internet access is not available.

Excellent software and even better customer support

Publié le 25/03/2019
Jennifer H.
HR and Practice Manager
Vétérinaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: TimeClock Plus customer support reps have been absolutely amazing! I get through to someone promptly, get any issue I need resolved within a few minutes. On top of that, the rep is always very friendly and extremely personable. Overall stellar service! Can not praise enough

Avantages: It is easy to navigate even if you don't know much about the software.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the reporting aspect can be a bit confusing, but in defense I don't use it often so my unfamiliarity is really the main cause of that.

Yep, thats a Time Clock.

Publié le 10/04/2019
Angela B.
Police Dispatcher - OIC
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a good little piece of equipment. It does what it needs to do, even if it has a couple of quirks at the moment. I think the function to view leave requests is great, though I would prefer it not auto pull them up once you attempt to clock in.

Avantages: - Easy to clock in and out. Most of the time.
- Ability to see leave request approval/declines is pretty nice.
- Sturdy piece of equipment.

Inconvénients: - Sometimes it lags when you're attempting to clock in for the day. - It has a few bug that should be worked out, such as attempting to punch in too fast after a previous person punches out. I think overtime those will be ironed out.