Avis clients sur TimeClock Plus

En savoir plus sur TimeClock Plus

Logiciel de gestion du temps sur abonnement hébergé dans le cloud. Souple et convivial, découvrez ce que TimeClock Plus peut faire !

En savoir plus sur TimeClock Plus

We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly.

Adding missed punches was not intuitive but able to be worked through.

TimeClock Plus - Notes

TimeClock Plus a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 190 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TimeClock Plus ?

Tiffany
Tiffany
Sales Administrator (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 501-1 000 employés

Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time.

Commentaires : I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.

BETH
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Why I Love Time Clock Plus

Commentaires : We became customers in 2003 and we starting exporting to our payroll software in 2005. Time Clock Plus employees have consistently been great to work with. We have changed and added options over the years and they have been with us every step of the way.
The employees, all of them, remind me of a family that enjoys spending time together whether it is work or having fun and their customers always come first. Regardless of what the future holds, I hope they never lose that!

Integrating can be stressful and time consuming with any software but Time Clock Plus walked us through each step and continues to provide support. The software is easy to use, gives us the information we need and exports to our payroll.

I would like to have more options to personalize some of the reports.

Lorinda
Payroll Tech (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Review

Commentaires : Over all I am happy with TimeClock Plus. It is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

It is very easy for our employees to use as far as just clocking in and out. The mobile app is really helpful for our employees as well. As a Time Clock Plus manager, I appreciate the simplicity of it ... it makes it easier to train and encourage the use of it by our employees.

Some things seem to require unnecessary steps... The split shift comes to mind, now... If I choose a segment to split, I obviously am requesting to SPLIT that segment, so why do I then have to click the .\. icon again to split it? and why do I need to put in a "Length" under the break column a half hour IS 30minutes... just seems redundant. And why then does that segment show in red and an automatic break deduction, when actually the break is the gap of time between the two segments I just created. Little things like that become annoying over time. And really I guess there is no HUGE glaring thing that I dislike. And, to be fair, it could be that I havent learned all the ins and outs of it yet.

Drew
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

This is a great product

This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Easy to Use

I like how simple it is to clock in and out with the software

Wish there were more features and options with the software

Kimberli
Kimberli
Administrative Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great and easy way to track hours and payroll

Commentaires : The main benefit is doing away with paper timesheets. This helps greatly, especially with the poor handwriting of some people. . . not to mention the poor math skills.

The ease of use is a great pro. Managers catch on quickly. Easy to fix when people forget to clock in and out. The reports are a great asset and being able to narrow things down by job code is a great plus.

I cannot figure out how to round the time. This would help greatly. If someone worked 2 hours and 13 minutes, I need it to round, in this case to 2.25 hours. I have gone through the manual and searched through the site and cannot find this as an option. I see it mentioned but no instructions on how to do this.

Justin
Justin
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés

TimeClock Plus Is great

Commentaires : Moving to timeclock plus has been a great overall experience. I would recommend this service to anyone.

I like that its cloud based. I like that you can configure the software to fit your companies specific needs. I like that you have the options for physical timeclock or web browser timeclock or even mobile app clocks. The customer and technical support is amazing. Timeclock offers web training events to make sure you are knowledgeable on the platform.

Learning some of the features can be difficult. It's definitely a learning curve at first but is worth it once you figure it out.

Angela
Angela
Police Dispatcher - OIC (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Yep, thats a Time Clock.

Commentaires : It is a good little piece of equipment. It does what it needs to do, even if it has a couple of quirks at the moment. I think the function to view leave requests is great, though I would prefer it not auto pull them up once you attempt to clock in.

- Easy to clock in and out. Most of the time. - Ability to see leave request approval/declines is pretty nice. - Sturdy piece of equipment.

- Sometimes it lags when you're attempting to clock in for the day. - It has a few bug that should be worked out, such as attempting to punch in too fast after a previous person punches out. I think overtime those will be ironed out.

Buyer/Reseller (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Underrated

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall I enjoyed it but budget cuts and the price of inflation caused me to let it it go but I would recommend this software to anyone that was needing time clock management it just made things easier

It's easy access and the multiple things you have the opportunity to pick or is already incorporated into your own system making the features that more easier and when you can have a software like that it is as if you created it yourself great minds think alike so being said not really a downside to it it a must in your business.

The price alot of the features I needed or had to use was either out of my budget and I could not afford it would freeze or act up here and there but add some of the cool features to the lower price side and create better features that is worth paying for.

Kyley Shinead
Kyley Shinead
Sr. Content Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Used this at my first job out of college.

Ah the days of hourly employment. This system replaced a literal punch clock at my first job. Allowed for easy clocking in and out and all without the startling noise of punching in!

We had issues using it to schedule time off. To be fair, that may have had more to do with how the system was implemented than its overall quality.

Mike
President (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Improved communication for both employer and employee

Commentaires : Timeclock plus has helped to improve communication between management and employees. Multiple paper forms that had to go through the correct chain of command to get to the right person have been removed as a result. Employees can go to one place to enter a request or correction and we can determine everyone who should see it and that they are properly notified. Frustration is largely reduced and we have been able to pass out certain tasks to lower level personnel because access levels restrict who can or cannot see sensitive information. Overall we have been very please with TimeClock Plus and the service we receive.

Ability for employees to connect remotely to check hours or request time off. Export features that speed up the work of payroll. Audit capabilities that track who made changes and when. Automated reports that send information to the right people at the right time. Web-based platform that allows for multiple clock-in points to reduce congestion around timeclock at sign-in and lunch time. Responsive Tech support reps that are well versed in the product and able to answer questions or explain features clearly. Ability to send a message from one place to every active employee for emergency notifications or updates.

Extensive features that, while great, can be a bit confusing to navigate or find depending on how they are labeled.

Samantha
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Saves Time & Easy to use

Commentaires : TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

Joan
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

TimeClock Plus is easy to use software, they are great to work with and it integrates with my payroll software.

Commentaires : I have used TimeClock Plus for years. Just recently we updated the software and they have made some great changes. It is easy to navigate through. I can call anytime with any questions and they help me. I love that it integrates with my payroll software. This was really one of the biggest requests that I had. It really streamlines the payroll process.

The system is easy to use and has some great easy ways to track employees. I can see at a glance if people are absent, late or missed a punch. It also integrates with my payroll software which really streamlines the process and removes the margin of data entry errors.

It would be great to have some other employee scheduling options rather than just by individual employee.

Larry
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Timeclock made easy

Commentaires : Moved from a local version to the cloud several years ago, it cant get any easier, when you export to Quickbooks it done in seconds, i then review the data make any necessary changes and submit my payroll by direct deposit. EASY!

I love this cloud based timeclock, it allows all my employees to clock in and out at thier computer, smart phones or tablet. I exports to Quickbooks and works flawlessly. It also give you a place to conduct and store review information. It will do biometric login or simple login. Works great!

Well i was going to say if the internet is down your down, however it will allow clok ins and out and when the net comes back it syncs the data.

Lisa
Finance Assistant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Time Clock Plus

Commentaires : Time clock plus is easy to use for the hourly employees and keeps great records. It has many good reports and links well with the Shelby software we use.

The software is easy to use and links well to our church software. It has everything we need and more for keeping track of employees work hours. It has many reports that are accurate and useful. It is easy to navigate through and the performance and speed is quick. The tech support is fast and they are able to easily direct you to a solution.

There are way too many features that we don't need to use but that are available for those who do.

Patti
Controller (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Excellent Software

Commentaires : An amazing software with extensive knowledge, and a caring real time staff that is always ready to help. Thank you.

I like this software because it is user friendly, the Time Clock Plus staff is amazing and very helpful. I get updates all the time and am offered help at every turn. This company goes above and beyond to ensure their product is offering you what you need it to, and that you know how to use it to its fullest extent.

Sorry I can't think of one thing. I appreciate you all.

Jennifer
HR and Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 11-50 employés

Excellent software and even better customer support

Commentaires : TimeClock Plus customer support reps have been absolutely amazing! I get through to someone promptly, get any issue I need resolved within a few minutes. On top of that, the rep is always very friendly and extremely personable. Overall stellar service! Can not praise enough

It is easy to navigate even if you don't know much about the software.

Sometimes the reporting aspect can be a bit confusing, but in defense I don't use it often so my unfamiliarity is really the main cause of that.

Senior Pastor / IT (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Complete Timekeeper

Commentaires : It has been great! Definitely do not regret making this our timeclock!!

TimeClock Plus not only tracks hours for our hourly employees, it also tracks PTO, provides complete statistics, and has become a valuable piece of our administration.

I wish there was a way for TimeClock to provide an off-line module. We do not have frequent internet outtages, but when we do TimeClock Plus is naturally inaccessible.

Jenny
Registrar/HR Liaison (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

A decent upgrade from our previous paper-and-pencil system

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been a good experience but I'm certain there are better products available.

Great interface for employees to request time off! The mobile app is very convenient for this and staff has been receptive to this new way of putting in requests.

Since we are a school our leave runs on a fiscal year, rather than calendar year, which is apparently not compatible with TimeClock Plus. This has been VERY frustrating in trying to verify correct leave balances and leave taken school-year-to-date for over 100 employees.

Anna
Kitchen Training Specialist (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

TCP

Commentaires : TCP has been a great way for us to track the location of our roving employees and make sure all of our sites are fully staffed.

I like it's ease of use to our everyday employees that may not be as tech-savvy. It's pretty user friendly on the day to day level.

You need a tutorial in pulling employee reports and getting the correct information you are looking for.

Lorie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Timeclock Plus

Commentaires : I have always had a positive experience with the software and customer support.

I like that it is easy to use and has reports that can fit what I need.

The feature that doens't let you see where the employee is when clocking in remotely. If they take off their location feature on their phone/tablet, we can't see where they are clocking in from.

Gary
Lieutenant (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 51-200 employés

Excellent Time Manager

Commentaires : lVery Good. Options for both management and employees east to use.

Easy to use for employees, numerous options for time management and time clock management for both the Supervisors and Employees.

Sometimes slow to use. On a few occasions software was slow to load or did not load at all. May have been a problem locally.

Jeanie
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Easy to use and keep track of hours

Commentaires : Easy to use for all employees. I like being able to track my personal time because it makes vacation planning easier when I know how much I have available. It was easy to learn and if we have issues, the customer service is on point.

We started using Time Clock Plus last year and it has made tracking our hours and vacation time WAY easy. It's simple to use and learn and keeping track of our personal time, sick days, and vacation days. Employees can keep track of their hours and logging in and clocking out is a breeze.

Kayla
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Product review

Commentaires : Great, friendly customer/product support group.

Ease of use for myself as the admin and the employees.

Explanation when customizing a user role. Wish there was a question mark where it would explain what action does. Wish could have more functionality without needing to pay upgrade fees.

District Computer Tech (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Simple but gets the job done efficiently

Commentaires : This is the easiest, most user friendly timeclock system I have ever used. I am IT, and Administrators tell me the management interface is minimalistic, and therefore easier to use.

I like the vew hours section. I need to keep up with my exact work time.

I have not found a negative yet. I love the interface.