Avis clients sur TestDirectly

En savoir plus sur TestDirectly

TestDirectly removes lab bottlenecks like paper forms with an electronic workflow, boosting capacity, and improving turnaround times.

En savoir plus sur TestDirectly

Customization: one example: The ability to create bar coding at point of order which allows rapid accessioning into our lab workflow.

TestDirectly - Notes

5,0

TestDirectly a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 10 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TestDirectly ?

CEO (Costa Rica)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Best system that takes care of all testing needs

Commentaires : The fastest turnaround time, our company uses TestDirectly as a single solution covering complete workflow of testing

One platform to run full cycle testing and reporting

Not sure, maybe interface could be uplifted

Cindy
Aministrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Great customer service

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Test Directly has a very user-friendly format. It is fairly easy for customers to make an account, and from the tester's side, it is easy to navigate, and if there are any glitches, they are responded to quickly. I like being able to see results right away, not only for our organization, but for the customer as well. One of the most important aspects to a company, in my opinion, is customer service & theirs is wonderful! They are easy to get ahold of and quick to respond which is very much appreciated.

Once in a great while there would be a glitch, but it was always handled with speed and that always gave me piece of mind - that I could get ahold of someone in a timely manner if I did have a problem or a question that I needed handled right away.

CHRIS
President (É.-U.)

Creating lab efficiencies with Test Directly

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Wonderful platform which has secured significant laboratory business for our company by way of client customization

can be a bit complex, thus requiring savvy customer support (which they have)

Carrie
Statewide Testing Supervisor (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best Customer Service and Ease of Use

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The software is very user friendly. I was most impressed with the response from the architect team when we were in desperate need of support due to issues with the platform. The Team also does a wonderful job of providing training when we request it and always following through on business process changes.

It would be great for data purposes to have demographics as a more robust feature in the information collection.

Sarah
IT Admin/ Quality Analyst (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

Great Portal System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with TestDirectly has been great. Whenever I have a question or need assistance, I can reach out to the Help Desk and always get a prompt response. The staff are very helpful and friendly.

I like that clients can create orders on their end by inputting patient information and releasing the remote order to our LIS. This saves clients lots of time as they don't need to manually write in everything on the requisition. I also like the portal side of it and clients being able to review results as soon as they are resulted.

I found TestDirectly to be a bit confusing when setting up a Provider build vs an Organization build.

Rob
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Great tool with responsive support

5,0 il y a 4 mois

It gave us the ability to tie a pt portal with our LIS, which allowed us to scale quickly.

More customizable features when the need arises to add functionality, especially around scheduling.

Darleen
Operations & Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés

I love Test Directly

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Incredible! Their customer service is superior!

I love that it is available for our patients to schedule themselves, it's very intuitive and rarely does someone need help getting on the schedule. It makes our staff more efficient and testing takes just a few minutes. I like that they can pay online and save a step at the office as well. IF you are working with a lab that is integrated the flow is seamless and very hands off for the team!

There really aren't many cons. Anytime I have had a problem or an idea, a quick check in with customer service and all was solved. My only frustration is making sure the lab you use, will work with this software or you will be doing multiple steps not otherwise necessary.

Casey
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

TestDirectly Customer Support is top tier

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The support team goes above and beyond.

Ease of use and customer service make working with TestDirectly a joy.

I do not have any problems whatsoever. The team at TestDirectly takes feedback and is willing to make changes based on your specific needs.

Derek
Public Health Coordinator (É.-U.)

Public Health COVID-19 Testing

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : 10/10. There are a dozen pros to the one con so the amount of worth to have test directly increases our capacity, ability and performance as a public health department in our response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.

The online scheduling for patients, along with electronically transmitted requisitions to the 3rd party lab. no paper copies. faster processing and faster employee handling

The ability to link patient profiles to a patient's account on our end. Some of our patients are not tech-savvy

Laura
Client Services and Logistics (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11-50 employés

Test Directly and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are exceptional

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Got hundreds of patients around the country operating smoothly everyday

Easy to use. Good layout.

None. No issues. All ran great.