15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Vmaker AI

Stimulez la productivité et l'interactivité des communications avec les clients, les employés et les autres parties prenantes grâce aux fonctionnalités de pointe de VMaker.

En savoir plus sur Vmaker AI

Sometimes the camera doesn't engage, sometimes the audio and video lags. I don't experience this with other screen recorders.

Vmaker AI - Notes

Vmaker AI a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 66 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vmaker AI ?

Sandy
Sandy
Publisher Consultant (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Indespensible tool for working with my overseas team

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am finding creative ways to use Vmaker in my life. It's fun to send a link to my mom to show her how to do something or just say hello. Also, whenever I have a tech support issue or something wrong with a purchase, I just make a quick video of the problem I am having and send the link via email or chat. It saves me SO MUCH HEADACHE going back and forth trying to explain the problem to someone. I always use a friendly tone of voice when showing the problem and I think the person watching the video feels more like helping me because of the more personal touch. I'm always trying to find ways to use Vmaker instead of just email.

When I first hired my team of virtual assistants, I used Loom to make short videos of "test tasks" I wanted them to perform for me. That worked okay, but to make videos longer than 5 minutes, I would need to go with a pro plan so I started comparing other similar products. I found Vmaker to have everything I needed and (at the time) there was a lifetime deal on a team plan that I snapped up. This plan allows me to give my team members access so they can make screen recordings for me so they can show me *exactly* what issues they may be having. I encourage them to send me a lot of videos to give me suggestions for ways they think we can improve our workflow or anything else they want to discuss with me. I use the Vmaker dashboard a lot because I can organize my videos into folders by topic and can reference them later. I really like that I can just put a shortcut to Vmaker on the dock of my MacBook Pro so I can quickly record a thought or bit of instruction without waiting a long time to open and set up a recording app. It is quick and easy!

I really wish there was a feature to easily add captions to my videos without having to use a 3rd party app.

Mehak
Mehak
Co founder (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I use v maker for my marketing company

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : It’s a part of my daily go-to software for recording explainer videos or tutorials online. Saves me from having to record on my laptop and then waiting for it to be uploaded on YouTube.

I love that I can instantly click on the banker plug-in on my Google chrome & instantly record my screen. I use this for training my staff on designing websites, as well as sending tutorial videos to my clients. It’s so convenient as I can send a shareable link straight away, see if anyone has viewed my video & retitle it as I please.Definitely recommended for those who run a service based business!

Sometimes I have to sign in as the plug-in logs me out randomly on Google chrome, which delays me by a few minutes but it’s not a deal breaker.

Ram
Coach (Inde)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Want Budget friendly screen recording and editing tool with AI features go with Vmaker

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

1. Easy to use 2. Have unlimited screen recording access time 3. Have AI Features to edit my videos without much headache

1. Number of exports in a month should be increase to help editors

Saradhi Ph.D
Saradhi Ph.D
CEO (Inde)
Biotechnologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

not worth the money

1,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : worst experience with the support and the false promises they make.

ease of use until it works. had browser extension and app.

I purchased your app through the AppSumo deal. It functioned perfectly for a few months, but now I encounter an error when pressing the record button. Initially, I suspected the issue stemmed from macOS updates. However, I confirmed it originated from your app after using alternative screen recording tools without problems. I reported this error to your support team, and they assured me it would be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately, despite 2-3 updates being released, the issue persists. When I contacted them again, I received no concrete solutions or timelines. Due to this lack of resolution, I won't be considering future purchases or recommending your products.

Danielle
Founder (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A solid option for sharing videos and walkthroughs

5,0 il y a 12 mois

I really like being able to record my screen simply and reliably. The price was great for the value. It wasn't the cheapest and isn't the fanciest but is a really great balance of the two. It does what I need it to do.

I wish there was a firefox extension. That's the browser I currently use the most. Also, it's great that I can share the videos with people, but it's so important to me to be able to allow people to download their videos. While they can download them, it seems to be difficult for people to figure out how to do that. I understand wanting to prevent too many bots or random downloads, but I'd love it if I could maybe provide a password or have a specific link I can share or some way to allow people to download without having to create an account. One client thought they had to download the software and was having trouble so I had to download it and share it via Dropbox.

Alexandro
Alexandro
Owner (Espagne)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Making things easier than expected

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Ten out of ten, I can't ask much more, just to get the windows app improved.

How easy is to start using it. Install, login and click record to have everything online.I'm a disaster with data, so I value being able to have folders where I can store the videos I recorded, and also having subfolders inside.Sharing a link is a breeze: record, stop recording and the link gets copied automatically after you stop the record.

For windows users: they have the info about shortcuts just for Mac, so you have to guess the windows ones.App performance for windows (not browser extension), needs to be improved.

Laurent
Laurent
CEO (Belgique)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent tool to record your screen

Commentaires : I record my screen with a simple and intuitive interface that avoids many errors.

This tool is very easy to use to get the job done with basic editing functions. - 4K recording quality and unlimited storage are very generous. - Its clear, fun and intuitive dashboard - Its customer service,

It is not possible to have separate tracks for audio editing. With a dual screen, it is not possible to choose which screen to record on

Mickael
Mickael
CEO (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

A very good tool for record your screen and share it easily

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As I said, I use Vmaker to record tutorial video and share it to my client. It is very helpful for me and for them.

It is very easy to use. I like the product, the ease to record and share a video to a client. I use it to record tutorials for my clients.

We can't share a video and protect it by a password. For example, I have many client for I use Vmaker to record tutorial. I would like to share videos to them and add a password to the video, because by default, when I share a video with a client, he can see all my video.

Linda
Senior Manager (Canada)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

VMAKER is Super Tool

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Excellent experience with features and support. Although sometimes, it doesn't convert properly. It's getting better all the time. Pricing is good.

Unlimited videos for 3 users. Its support is excellent. Typically I got someone on online chat to resolve my issues.

No video modification yet. Folders cannot be sorted. No folder within folder options

Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The real maker

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I did not expect that a software tool can have such an impact on my productivity.

The UI and pricing , functionality over form was the main priority when using this kind of apps , but Vmaker was different, then went with form over functionality, and I really like it.

If the face cam had portrait blur , then it would have been even more impressive. But i know tjat the primary objective isn’t the portrait of face cam , so i am fine with the Vmaker which i am using right now !

Katelyn
Founder (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Wouldn't buy again

1,0 l’année dernière

The ease of screening recording through the internet with the Google Chrome extenion

I have attempted to email [sensitive content hidden] several times as his Auto email kept asking how we were liking Vmaker but, whatever server you use kept rejecting our email responses. Unfortunately I can't touch the video I initially tried to email you but see you below. I'm pretty unhappy with my plan. I ordered it to record some videos while in Google Meets, but the system has glitched out on me both times I have tried. I've attached a screenshot of the video that took over 24 hours to load. I did not close my laptop or exit the screen as required, but it has yet to progress despite even being plugged in overnight. After stopping the recording, the first video did not copy to the clipboard, and for some reason, I got a pop-up that said "cancelled copy to clipboard." At this point, I have had to switch screen providers as the training I need these for was very important.

Hiran
Hiran
Mechanical Engineer (Inde)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

A screen recorder and video editor.

Commentaires : Pretty good and basic sufficient for entry-level skill.

The video timer feature helps the user to auto-delete the video by setting a timer. Annotations can be added to the video. The Vmaker user gets access to unlimited upload storage. The user can make screen recording quality up to 4K. Selective area and full-screen recording features are available. The Vmaker export file can be uploaded directly to youtube. The user interface is simple and easy to use. The video editor tool helps to trim, cut, insert symbols and annotations to the recorded video. Background blur and custom background feature available in webcam recording. The user can share the file with other users to edit or view the file.

There is a scope to add more features to the platform. The platform is not available on the android app version. Customer support needs to optimize the resolution and response time. Introduce the resource section would be value-added.

il y a 3 ans

Hiran, Thank you so much for your interest in Animaker's Vmaker, this solution may also be used with Animaker Video's if you can create a PPT then you may create a live and/or animated video in minutes. All working together, which support many platforms today.

Dnia
Redactor (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Aplicación con potencial pero actualmente llena de bugs

Commentaires : En general mi experiencia con Vmaker ha sido negativa y no recomendaría a nadie con un proyecto serio cambiar de Loom u otra plataforma hacia Vmaker.
Tienen características muy interesantes en su roadmap y quizás en el futuro terminen ofreciendo un buen software, pero ahora mismo solo están comercializando un producto que está lejos de cualquier estándar mínimo de calidad.

Vmaker es una aplicación que permite la grabación de la pantalla del ordenador, el micrófono y la cámara del ordenador. Tiene aplicación para Mac, pero para Windows debes usarlo desde su extensión. Uno de los principales puntos positivos es que permite grabar en 4K y su tecnología de reducción de ruido funciona bastante bien, eso sí, la grabación de la voz tiene también bugs.

Vmaker tiene tantos bugs que es difícil enumerarlos todos. Para empezar puede que estés grabando media hora para después encontrarte con que la plataforma no termina de subir el vídeo. O incluso, que ya haya subido el vídeo y sea imposible descargarlo de la plataforma. La grabación del audio es muy clara, pero en ocasiones se graba con interrupciones. Al final de grabar un vídeo al que le has puesto mucho esfuerzo terminas viendo que es imposible usarlo, ya sea por los problemas en el audio o simplemente porque no se ha subido a la plataforma.

Shabaz
Team lead - Marketing (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Great product, simple and easy to use.

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's an amazing tool for creating video content, sharing feedbacks, saving time on meetings, and it's much cheaper than Loom which also is ridden of bugs. I have been using Vmaker for almost 6 months now and it has worked great all the time.

It's a great alternative to Loom, especially because of the pricing and core functionality. It's just as easy to use with one click to start recording. The sharing works nicely and overall, it has all the needed features for recording screen, presenter's face, and capturing audio.

Not much to dislike here but I would like to share some improvement areas. The overall UI/UX can be improved. A lot of times, the videos goes into processing for a long time. It's confusing to understand how shared folders work. Also, there should be more options and ways you can share - share with specific people, self-destruct links (instead of whole video), etc.

Spoorthy
Spoorthy
Software Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great loom alternative

The interface is clean and minimalistic, so it's easy to work with. There isn't anything overbearing or scary about it, and you don't need to read any tutorials as you'll know how everything works without them. Chrome extension is straightforward to use and looks similar to other extensions like loom, but with additional features like changing the frames for webcam recording. Vmaker allows you to capture in different modes like screen only, Webcam only and Screen + Webcam. Record 4k videos and edit the videos directly on Vmaker. The 4k video is super sharp. While capturing any meeting or a game vmaker allows you to record system audio, so you don’t miss out on any audio. We can annotate videos if you are recording the video for a tutorial or giving feedback to your team.

No Cname and No CTA on pro plans they are available only on Enterprise plan

Plínio
Plínio
Executive Director (Brésil)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

I love it

5,0 il y a 12 mois

It is a reliable tool that people phase me for that.

- They don't put 1.25x as the default and there is no way for me to do it- The mac app just work on intel-based(just use the chrome extension )- The mac app keeps login me out

Atte
Account-Based Marketing Strategist (Finlande)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Vmaker is a great communication tool with a bright future ahead of it

Commentaires : Overall, I am quite happy with the product and the team. They seem to have ambitious goals for the future and I am confident that this communication SaaS is sure to pay itself back if you use it right and the "non-on-brand" issue is not an issue for you.

The ease of use the by far the best thing about Vmaker. In addition to that, the 4k video is super sharp. The interface is clean and doesn't have anything "too much" on it, it's easy to navigate and you really don't need to see or read any tutorials to "just know" how everything works. The Mac app is also a nice bonus for any Mac user even so that I am not one. That being said, I am more than happy with my chrome extension as it works fine for what I use it for.

The tool has some issues with branding. In case you don't need a full 100% control over your brand look on the "video share page" then this is certainly not an issue.

il y a 3 ans

Yes there was an issue with the Branding Kit which has been resolved. However Enterprise Brand kit allows for "White-Labeling"

Karunya
Director (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Good Screen Recorder, Can be Great.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : So far so good. Support team has been really helpful. I had the developer on call once to help recover the video which is something I don't see often.

The ease of use with the product is amazing. Even if you are completely new to tech, this product can get you going all by yourself. Appreciate the user experience front of the product. The packed features are simple and gets the job done without any noise.

I think Vmaker has to grow a lot compared to the peers in the market. Especially with companies coming up with AI integrations and email integrations, Vmaker has a long way to go. They are good as a screen recorder, but today they have to offer a bit more than that to stand tall.

Bhanu
TV Producer (Inde)
Design, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy to use free screen recorder

Commentaires : I use Vmaker to create creative briefs for my designers and animators. It's easier to show reference on my screen while I can record my face explaining what I need in the creative. This is 100x simpler than typing the creative briefs, adding screenshots and giving references.

Best part about Vmaker is that I need not worry about the cap on the recording duration. I used to use Loom which wouldn't let me record more than 5 minutes in the free plan. Now, it's easy for me to record longer videos and share it with anyone.

It is currently available only for mac as a stand alone application. Though I have been using mac, I am not able to make my entire team start using Vmaker for internal communication since most of them are on Windows. Vmaker website says their Windows version is coming soon. That would do a lot of good.

il y a 3 ans

Bhanu, Thank you so much for the great review. The great news, other platforms are coming very soon. A Chrome Plug in to support any platform, then Window.

Eric
Eric
Founder (France)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Save time and money with the easy to use screen recoder

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love everything about it!

I love Vmaker and use it most of the time to record my screen when I meet any kind of technical issue and need to share it with technical support to troubleshoot. I love the high quality of the recording and also successfully recoding a TV inteview with the sound promoting my company. I love the easy of use, it's stable and it's very easy to find and share the recoded video.

There is nothing I don't like about it. If I need to find something, it would be the fact that I have to login to my accound to use it on other computers when my session has been left not active for a long time.

Teya
Teya
Teacher: Digital Illustration (Bulgarie)
Art/artisanat, 51–200 employés

Easy to use, beautiful modern tool

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My exprerience using the app is great, the support is wonderful and I totally recommend trying it out!

There are plenty of features that make using vmaker a bliss.It's an app with clean interface, user friendly panels and powerful inbuilt toolsI like the various options to choose the shape and size of the camera window. I also appreciate so much that you can record and upload your videos to the cloud. This makes is extremely fast to share the videos with others, but also to come back and rewatch whatever you need.Everything runs smoothly and I am so happy tVmaker is finally available for Windows and you can run it locally without depending on a browser.

I would love to see some more options to dine-tune the appearance (smoothen the skin texture).Also, it would be an improvement if the app didn't ask me to log in every single time I open it on my computer.

Aizat
CEO (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great video recording and screen capture software

5,0 l’année dernière

I love the customer service. They always try to help you and listen to feedback. Video quality and streaming are very good, too - no lags and fast loading.

However, the app lacks a few critical features that it's competitor has, like Berrycast. I would love to have a comment section for viewers who are given the link to respond.

Vorapoj
product manager (Thaïlande)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

just capture VDO and share to the one that needs to.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

easy to start recording. and share almost instantly !

I have to wait the files or anything to upload to the website. Not sure, if it can be the install software and run in the background instead. I just need the link share to others and move to other task instead of waiting.

Vishal
Vishal
Head of Engineering (Inde)
E-learning, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best tool for screen recording

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Users can directly upload the recordings on youtube.

No free trial of paid plans. Wanted to check how some integrations are working.

Dean
Integral Coach/Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Alternative to Loom

Commentaires : It fits my needs perfectly.

Very intuitive and easy to use. The tutorials are excellent and will get you started right away. And if you need support they are very accessible. If you are wanting to leave Loom, this is the product to try.

The UI could use some work, but other than that it is great.