Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Rock

Rock est un outil de messagerie et de collaboration intuitif et facile à utiliser, spécialement conçu pour le travail à distance.

En savoir plus sur Rock

• Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source de l'avis
  • Publié le 25/01/2021

"Awesome for freelancers looking for an all-in-one app"

Commentaires: As a freelancer I work on several projects at the same time with many different people and organization. I use Rock to organize every project in different space, inviting the people I work with. We share plan, tasks, files, and they can follow my workflow, which task is completed or not etc.
The massive change compare to Trello and Slack I've been using is that we can discuss at the task level. This means if I'm working on a project with several tasks, we don't have to have endless emails discussing them one by one, the client can just add inputs or comment within the task.

Avantages: Rock is really easy to use especially working with external organizations and clients as I can just invite them to a space, share documents, tasks and even set up video meetings.
I like the fact that you can discuss within tasks, avoiding the back and forth between a project management software and a communication app.

Inconvénients: Just love the product for now but looking for more integrations with other tools.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Shiny le 28/01/2021

Glad to hear you love Rock! Thanks for your feedback.
Any questions, just drop a message within the "Rock Team" space and our team will assist :)

• Source de l'avis